The avatar is an irritating s...

By bei-ai

WARNING!! *** NOT MINE :OFFLINE PURPOSES*** a translation novel. So I try my best.. Original Title : 替身女配是个气... More

1. Tragic stand-in girl
2. The obsessed scumbag master
3. Trouble her one after another
4. Absurd behavior
5. Two bastards
6. Happily eating
7. Don't let them go
8. Provoke again
9. Pot hero Mu Xue
10. Beat and curse..
11. Couldn't control
12. Fate can't be forced
13. The golden finger
14. The pendant
15. Cultivation is cool
16. Spiritual roots
17. Nosebleed
18. Thunderbolt palm
19. Confuse the hearts
20. Charming
21. How attractive
22. The male partner
23. Strange posture
24. Liu Bing is a big idiot
25. Things change
26. Not usable
27. Sell it
28. A perfect woman
29. Peeping at
30. Wasteful beauty
31. An old guy
32. Almost perfect man
33. Ahhhhhhhhhh
34. So funny
35. Master's lap
36. The first game
37. Sensationalizing
38. Double standard
39. Green light
40. Little wild cat
41. Bing Ling avoiding obstacles
42. Can I not fight?
43. Sent her down
44. Killing intent
45. So excessive
46. Too unfair
47. Last condition
48. Exchange disciple
49. Shushan Sect
50. Chenyan bird
51. Lemon words
52. Mentally retarded
53. Shower with it
54. Everything in dreams
55. Cultivation base
56. Rules for entering
57. Shamelessness number one
58. Caring and Warm feeling
59. How long
60. Didn't know anything
61. Immortal gods
62. Snake
63. Ugly
64. Gu heart
65. Senior Sister
66. Hearts of people
67. Looking trouble
68. Spirit stones
69. Mascot
70. Ghost Array
71. Almost death
72. The first villain
73. Gift
74. Surprise after surprise
75. This book absorbs
76. A huge pit
77. More outrageous
78. Sand sculpture
79. Inside of dragon
80. Nine-colored dragons
81. The ninth level
82. Shocked everyone
83. Pitiful Shenlong
84. The giant sword
85. Giant dragon
86. Dared to bully them
87. Fake
88. Supreme Immortal Venerable
89. At night
90. Senior Brother
91. Living place
92. The original male protagonist
93. Thunder tribulation
94. Covered in lightning
95. Tianlei Clan
96. white lotus and green tea
97: level up
98: Fighting with eyes
99: Five Poison Sec
100 : killing intent
101 : different from the original
102: are you crazy?
103: I want to challenge
104: really ridiculous
105: Happy trouble
106: My sister is a legend
107:Don't listen
108: cute ghost
109: crazy laugh
110: Second big boss
111: Win
112: old
113: coma
114: I must go
116: self-blaming
117: Desert
118: kissing
119: marry
120: extra

115: Try and die

92 2 0
By bei-ai

On the surface, Mu Xue agreed, and when the night was quiet, she would release the Supreme Immortal Venerable into the Lingquan.

  "Master, I will take you to find Xue Liuli right now, and I will definitely wake you up." Mu Xue looked at the perfect profile of Supreme Immortal Venerable, and sighed, hoping that the rumor that Xue Liuli is really talented good.

  Mu Xue wrote a farewell letter in the words of this world, telling them not to worry, she will definitely wake up the Supreme Immortal.

  Mu Xue didn't prepare for anything, and went out of the Shushan sect privately, all the way down the mountain, she didn't meet anyone, let alone a person, she didn't even see a life.

  It's already noon after using the teleportation technique, and Mu Xue hasn't seen a way yet, what's the situation? Is the world of cultivating immortals just this high?

  "I'm exhausted." Mu Xue took a few breaths and took a rest.

  Fortunately, after spending an afternoon in Mu Xue, they finally reached a small road, which was not easy!

  Wherever there is a road, there are people. Mu Xue wiped the sweat from her forehead. After such a long time of half a day and night, Mu Xue has mastered teleportation with great proficiency.

  Mu Xue was walking along the road, and as expected, she saw someone in a short time.

  She was very happy, but she thought about it again, and it was better to disguise her face first to be safe. She was not afraid of others using force against her, but she just didn't want to get into trouble.

  The few people in front were obviously disciples of a certain sect, there were several of them, both male and female.

  It was a little far away, and Mu Xue couldn't see clearly. Since he was a member of a certain sect, it was better not to get close to her. After all, she was too conspicuous in the competition, so it would be bad if she recognized her.

  So Mu Xue followed them quietly, because she didn't know where the way out was.

  The few people in front didn't know that there was another person behind them, and they were chatting along the way.

  The chat was all about gossip, and Mu Xue wanted to pick her nose when she heard it behind her. It seems that the ancients were also very gossip.

  They also talked about her, but they basically praised her a lot, and probably regarded her as an inspirational specimen figure who is useless in the world of cultivating immortals.

  Mu Xue listened to these words a while ago, and felt very peaceful in her heart. Now that her master has become like this, even if others praise her to the sky, she will not be happy.

  Originally thought that it would be possible to leave the world of cultivating immortals in Canglan Continent smoothly, but unexpectedly, one of the disciples in front received a sound transmission.

  Several people stopped in their tracks, and the male disciple said with a strange expression, "I heard that the Supreme Immortal has fallen into a coma for no reason, and it is very likely that he will not be able to wake up in the future. Go back, now the Shushan Sect is full of people."

  The news hit a few people who were a little stunned, "No way? How could the Supreme Immortal faint for no reason?" "

  I also think it is very incredible, but the content of the sound transmission That's right."

  "The Murong family has always been realistic. The Supreme Immortal gave them honor, but now they can't give it. They will definitely dig out the inner alchemy of the Supreme Immortal so that the rest of the family can improve their cultivation."

  Several people were silent for a few more times, they all felt that the Murong family was doing something wrong.

  "But what can be done? If others want to return to their own family, it is reasonable to say that Shushan sect has no reason to refuse. What's more, the Murong family's high cultivation is not just the Supreme Immortal."

  When Mu Xue heard the above two sentences, her face was tense, and she rushed up the road back to the Shushan sect, using her fastest speed to fly up.

  The Shushan sect

  "hand over Murong Yehua quickly."

 A man dressed in brocade clothes stood outside the gate of Fanchen Hall and begged the Supreme Immortal Venerable with the Elder Immortal.

  Elder Shangxian remained indifferent, "The Supreme Immortal has already entered our Shushan sect, if you want to bring him back to your family, you must obtain the consent of Supreme himself."

Murong Xiao swallowed hard at his words, he was in a coma, how could he agree? Isn't this old man playing tricks on him? 

When did it become so cunning.

  There were many people standing behind Murong Xiao, and it was obvious that they would not give up until the Supreme Immortal Venerable.

  The two sides were at a stalemate, Du Jiaping and Ren Yingying were very angry at the sudden change of face of the Murong family,

 but luckily the junior sister took the master away.

  "If you don't want to, well, then don't blame my Murong family for being cruel!"

  Murong Xiao has always done things unscrupulously, "Break in for me and take Murong Yehua away!"

  Murong Xiao gave an order , the scene was very chaotic, Elder Shangxian would not hand over Supreme anyway, and no one was in their Shushan sect anymore.

  The members of the Murong family are no less than those of the Shushan sect, and their cultivation levels are not much different. After all, they are the largest family in the entire Canglan continent.

  When Mu Xue arrived at the Shushan sect, she happened to see Du Jiaping and Ren Yingying being attacked by two people in the late stage of Huashen. The mouths of the two were still bloody, and it seemed that they were not less injured.

  There are several sects around, wishing that the Shushan sect would be wiped out. Although the possibility is very small, there is still hope.

  Not to mention how angry Mu Xue was, when Du Jiaping and Ren Yingying were about to be attacked again, she protected them both firmly.

  Mu Xue's appearance did not attract too many people's attention, and Du Jiaping was almost out of anger.

  "Hurry up! Get out of here!" The strength and connections of the Murong family are not far from those of the Shushan sect. What if the master is taken away?

  Mu Xue didn't listen to them, it was impossible for Mu Xue to bear the Murong family's continuous attacks on the Shushan sect at this time.

  He mobilized his spiritual power expressionlessly, instead of taking out the kitchen knife, he directly used the fourth dome towards the place where the Murong family was!

  It was getting dark suddenly, many people in the Murong family were directly knocked down by Mu Xue's blow.

  Mu Xue stood in front of the entire Shushan sect, staring at the Murong family members.

  Only then did Murong Xiao look directly at Mu Xue, was that Lei Lingen just now?

  "Are you the disciple named Mu Xue?" The only immortal cultivator in the entire immortal world who possessed the Thunder Spirit Root.

  Mu Xue ignored his question, "If you want to die, just get a few steps closer, and I will help you all." It happened to be the sixth thunder, and she could try the power of it.

  Murong Xiao laughed mockingly, "Even if you have the Thunder Lingen, so what, your cultivation is only Nascent Soul Dzogchen, how dare you speak nonsense!"

  Mu Xue hid her cultivation as Nascent Soul Dzogchen, she was used to being treated as Nascent Soul Dzogchen. I have reservations about my own cultivation.

  "You can try." Try and die.

  Murong Xiao didn't follow Mu Xue's wish, "Little girl, do you know which family you are fighting against?"

  Of course Mu Xue didn't know, it wasn't mentioned in the original text, even if she did, she couldn't remember these unimportant plots.

  Seeing her silence, Murong Xiao thought she knew, "The first family in Canglan Continent, the Murong family." Waiting for her to turn pale with shock.

  Mu Xue held a kitchen knife in her hand, "And then?" So what about the first one? She is still from another time and space, is she proud?

  "Aren't you afraid?" Murong Xiao was very dissatisfied with Mu Xue's reaction.

  "Whether I'm afraid or not, I don't know, but if you don't leave, you're useless."

  Mu Xue warned them seriously, if they don't listen, then don't blame her.

  The members of the Murong family were very upset by Mu Xue's humiliation.

  "I'd like to see how capable you are with the Thunder Lingen!" Murong Xiao's face was extremely gloomy.

  Mu Xue was holding a kitchen knife and chanting the sixth-level mantra, it seemed that the darkness was about to press down on the Murong family members.

  Unlike the fourth level, there is no thunder at the sixth level, and the darker the sky, the more dangerous it feels.

  Murong Xiao became vigilant, "Be careful!" Tianlei was indeed Tianlei.

  Mu Xue stopped chanting, "I'll give you another chance, will you go?" Don't say she didn't give them a chance.

  Of course Murong Xiao will not leave easily, no matter how powerful the sky thunder is, he has a divine artifact in his hand, which is enough to protect him.

  But other members of the family were trying to persuade Murong Xiao to leave, and Murong Xiao waved away their dissuasion impatiently.

  "Today, no matter what, you all have to hand over Murong Yehua, otherwise, I will wash Shushan sect with blood!" Murong Xiao never flinched.

  Mu Xue smiled with an expressionless face, "I can't control myself." Read the last few formulas.

  Half of the Canglan Continent was darkened, and countless beams of light descended from the sky to where the Murong family was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 469 20
https://m.shubaow.net/219/219042/ Author: Little Fan of Midsummer Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-10-22 Latest: Chapter 94 T...
7.8K 67 7
not my work google translated offline reading only Title: 我被病娇龙崽盯上了!! Author:沐沐良辰 Source: https://m.shubaow.net/152/152400/
445K 24.5K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...
36.8K 570 67
Author: Shang Lu Category: Science Fiction Space [Rebirth in the apocalypse + space hoarding + base construction + strong women + no CP] In the futur...