My psychopath husband

By tarkook_army

"Young people fall in love with the wrong people sometimes" A person once said but jungkook didn't think abou... More

1. My love
2. stalker
3. Taetae
4. stop
5. jiminshiii
6. Do you dare?
7. I love you
8. forgive me
9. warned ⚠️
10. drug
11. help me~
12. Too fast
13. family dinner
14. The rain in my head
15. Help
16. Im saved(i love you all soo much)
Its my birthday 🎂 🥳
17. shopping
18. FOOOOOD!!!
19. house
20. Who is he?
21. lied
22. Moving in
Take two!!!
23. Cooking with kookie!!
24. Bath
25. Creepy
26. dream
28. Skate
29. Boyfriend
30. Jimin
31. Shoot me?
32. Flashback (Tae)
33. Flashback(2)
34. Adrenalin
35. will you marry me?
36. Change in behavior
37. lust (M)
38. lust pt 2 (M)
39. Tree house
40. CCTV
41. Scared
42. Shower
43. wedding shopping
44. wedding
45. Mercy
46. Thee kings high
47. Yugyeom
48. Dead Bodies
49. Jealousy (M)
50. Room
blu lub

27. Vulnerable

1K 54 6
By tarkook_army

Taehyung pov

As soon as I stepped into the mansion it felt lonely, by the time I got back home all the maid are getting ready to go back home after making dinner.

One maid came to inform me that jungkook has gone out I asked her if she knew where he was but she shook her head as no.

I sighed turning my phone on to see 14 missed calls from him and a message saying he is out for somthing important "what's more important than me?" I scoffed, going into the bedroom and taking my coat off.

I smiled seeing that he prepared my clothes for me, a cream colored shirt and black and red pants.

"I need a cold, cold shower" I told myself walking into the bathroom striping myself and getting into the shower closing my eyes and letting the cold water hit me.

Taehyung clothes

As I got out of the shower putting on the pair of clothes jungkook prepared for me I can see the bathroom on the other side of the mansion, it takes some time to get to the other side the hallway is very big, I look outside to see that it's raining I kept on staring at the bathroom turning the lights off not taking my eyes off of it.

I waited to see if there was any movement but there was nothing, I know rhat a normal person won't stay still or this calm of somthing like this happened in there house. But I'm not a normal person, I'm Kim Taehyung.

3rd person's pov

And seems like the great kim taehyung also goes crazy if a certain someone doesn't answer his calls. Taehyung was frowning looking at his phone that was also the only light in the room because he was still trying to see if there was any suspicious movements.

He sat up straight on the bed, his back resting on the headboard with his legs crossed over eachother, one hand holding the phone, the other on his head eyes still on his phone waiting for the younger to pick up "where is he?" Taehyung asked himself, when the younger still wasn't picking up his calls.

Taehyung went downstairs with a frown on his face, walking into the livingroom turning on the TV and decided to wait for the younger there.

1:00 am

The younger still didn't come home taehyung was going crazy, he felt uneasy not just because jungkook want there but also because the younger didn't inform him when he went out, did the younger really belive he can just walk out of the house without telling him where he went, he's gonna teach him some manners when he comes home.

Time skip

It was raining and the younger was still no where to be found, now the panic settled in, where is he, did somthing happen to him, is he in danger, all these thoughts messed up the olders mind.

He took his coat and put his boots on and was about to go out when the younger came in wet from head to toe, with red puffy eyes

The older didn't waste a single second before scolding the younger

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU, DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS, YOU CANT JUST..." before taehyung can finish his words the younger hugged him tight crying in his embrace

"Kookie wh-what happed baby?" The older questioned hugging him back "is it because I yelled at you?, I'm sorry I was just worried, I promise I didn't mean it"

Jungkook shook his head not letting taehyung go still hugging on to him "my eomma kicked me out of tye house, sh-she to-told me to never g-go there ag-again"

The younger cried out holding the older tighter meanwhile a smirk made its way up to the older face, 'kookie is mine now' taehyung thought to himself hugging the younger back tightly.

The older let go of the younger and looked at him "I was at my parents house because she called last night but when I got there she told me to break up with you, but I said no because I ju-just c-can't i-im too in love with you tae"

The younger cried "hey, hey its fine baby don't cry I'm sure she will call you back home in a few months" the older hugged him while enjoying everything from the inside

'The younger is finally mine, he will only give me attention from now on, he didn't have anywhere to go, he only had me' taehyung smirked still comforting the younger

"She told me to leave the house and i-i couldn't do any-anything bu-but say that i will break up with you, and i decided to break up with you b-but when I went back to my room after dinner you were the only thing that ca-came to my mind, I-I can-can't live without you tae, s-so I came back to you, but I also want them tae, there my parents"

Jungkook looked like he would fall apart anytime, and that's what he wanted, he wanted jungkook to feel alone, he wanted jungkook to fall apart, so he can have him, so the younger feels like he didn't have anyone exept the older

He wants to make the younger belive that he's alone and belive that Jeon jungkook only has Kim taehyung.

Jungkook is at his weakest condition right now and the older could easily take advantage of him through his emotions and that's exactly what he plans on doing.
_________________________________________

"You should dry your hair properly baby" taehyung said taking the cloth and drying the youngers hair after his bath, the younger still hand a red nose and puffy red eyes.

"Kookie, no more crying baby" taehyung said bringing the boy closer

"I can't tae, their my family I've been with them since forever i-it feels like I betrayed them" jungkook said wiping his tears with the back of his hand

"So am I not your family?" Taehyung questioned looking at jungkook softly "what?"

Jungkook looked at taehyung with admiration how can he get so lucky with the man he loves (if only he knew)

"I will never abandon, you have me and I have you" that's all we need right? Even if the whole world abandons you, I will always stay by your side no matter what" taehyung stated looking at jungkook softly

Jungkook kissed taehyungs lips passionately while the older did the same

Jungkook wrapped his hands around taehyung neck, while the older arms wrapped around jungkooks waist pulling him(kook) on his(tae) lap, taehyungs kisses trailed from jungkooks lips to his neck, leaving hickyes on the youngers shoulders and chest.

"You love me right?" Taehyung asks holding the younger one, kissing the younger on his lips again "let's do it, please baby" taehyung pleased nibbling on the youngers ears

Jungkook didn't say anything, getting weak from all this pleasure he was having

Jungkook moaned when taehyung kissed on his neck and chest, when he didn't answer him "a-after m-marriage Pl-please" jungkooks tried to form sentences but the hands that was now sliding down his pants didn't help him.

"Please baby it will feel so good" taehyung whispered in the youngers ear, unzipping the youngers pants "n-no, no-not no-now" the younger says moving away from taehyungs lap, kissing him once more before heading out of the room, leaving taehyung to fix himself.

_____________________________________

So don't be in the comments saying "dude your parents just kicked you out"

There is actually a thing like this. If someone is emotionally vulnerable than the manipulators(in this case is tae) have an easier way to get what they want

And for those who only give like and no comments with get haunted by the person that lives in taekooks house

Ok bye💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 8.4K 70
" You can love anyone and sleep around even after our wedding, I don't care. Just don't expect either thing from me, TILL DEATH DO US APART ! " Even...
189K 6.8K 41
The most paintful thing that can happen to someone is too see and to witness the love of the person he loves to someone else than him.... when, you...
294K 8.8K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...
23.6K 486 17
'I hate you.............. You're the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life ' Taehyung never believes in a love . for him Love is...