A Lycoris's Lilybell: Chisato...

By SnickerDoodle01

A Lycoris and a Lilybell that go on missions together. A lot of the Chapters are straight from Lycoris Recoil... More

Intro
Chapter 1: Meeting
Chapter 1.5: Value
Chapter 2: Mr. Bear
Chapter 2.5: Mission Failed Successfully
Chapter 3: DA
Chapter 3.5: Taken
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 4.5: Owl
Chapter 5: Guide
Chapter 6: Roommates
Chapter 6.5: Weakness
Chapter 7: Bar
Chapter 7.5: Forbidden
Chapter 8: The Captain
Chapter 8.5: Intruder Alert
Chapter 9: Heart
Chapter 9.5: Secret

Chapter 5.5: Fake

383 12 0
By SnickerDoodle01

Chisato and I are walking Mr. Matsushita around a park, on our way to a museum that should be close by. I've reported that I had a feeling we were being followed, so Kurumi sent her drone around and found someone who's been following us.

We continue to walk as we both hear Mika and Kurumi talking on our earpieces.

Kurumi: I've identified the guy that's been following you. His name is Jin, an assassin. He's known as Silent Jin for how quietly he does his job. You could say, he's a veteran at his craft.

Mika: Silent Jin...

Kurumi: Have you heard of him?

Mika: Until 15 years ago, we both handled some underground job at a security firm. This was before I was scouted to becoming a training instructor for Lycoris.

Kurumi: What kind of guy is he?

Mika: He's the real deal, silent, yup. Come to think, I've never heard his voice.

Mizuki: Confirming him 30 meters ahead. I'll go attach transmitters. He doesn't recognize me.

Mizuki comes through as she follows this Silent Jin guy in her car. All Chisato and I could do is just wait until Silent Jin attempts to make his move on Mr. Matsushita and just listen to what Kurumi, Mika and Mizuki are seeing.

Kurumi: I've lost sight of him from up above. What about your end, Mizuki?

Mizuki: He stopped next to a pillar.

After a few seconds of silence, Mizuki yelled and I could hear her car accelerating.

Mizuki: Damn! He caught on!

Chisato: Y/n...

Chisato and I swap with holding Mr. Matsushita's wheelchair. I take him towards a statue, which someone so happens to be explaining the statue as Kurumi tells us what to do next.

Mika: Silent Jin is bad news.

Kurumi: Change of plans, we need to evacuate them and send someone from our end. As soon as we locate Jin and Mizuki with the spare drone, we'll go on the defense.

Mizuki: I'll have a car set when you guys leave the museum.

Chisato: Understood.

All 3 of them changed their channels, leaving Chisato and I alone again with Mr. Matsushita. After walking a bit more, we've made it inside the Museum and started to look around. We both were waiting for a response from the others.

After quite a bit, Mika and Kurumi were back on our channel.

Mika: We've lost contact with Mizuki, Jin is going to make his move.

You: Hmm... You can leave this to me.

I say as I leave Mr. Matsushita to Chisato.

Chisato: Y/n, wait!

Chisato grabs my arm and I look back at her. She gives me a small smile before giving me a kiss on the cheek, making me blush a bit.

You: (Gah!)

Chisato: Be careful, please. Don't do anything reckless.

You: I'll do my best.

I go ahead and leave both Chisato and Mr. Matsushita alone and try to find Jin myself before he gets any closer to Mr. Matsushita.

Kurumi sends me an image of what Silent Jin looks like on my phone. I hold it out as I speed walk around.

Kurumi: I'm running the imperial surveillance cameras through facial recognition and I sent a spare drone to watch outside. I can begin analysis in 10 minutes.

You: Okay. What about Mizuki?

Kurumi: No updates after losing contact about 500 meters out. The museum entrance faces the department's door corridor so I'll use the buildings camera to confirm. Y/n, start heading towards the exit and be on the look out with a naked eye.

I start speeding up but Kurumi stops me.

Kurumi: Hold on a minute!

You: Huh?

I stop walking and just listen on the earpiece.

Kurumi: Mizuki got a hidden transmitter onto Jin! She gave us this info with the cost of her life!

You: Uh...

Mika: We can't confirm if she's dead yet.

Kurumi: He's at the museum now.

I take out my gun from my bag and wait for orders from Kurumi. I close my eyes and try to catch a scent.

You: Is he outside, or inside? (sniff) (Wait a second...)

I smell the Bad Guy odor nearby and it gets stronger by the second. Once it becomes clear, I smell it coming from behind me.

Kurumi: Y/n, he's behind-

You: Shit!

My nose smells the Danger Smell, which is identified as Spicy. The spice meter for this smell is Hot. The danger smell hits my nose from behind and my body immediately ducks down, dodging a bullet that Jin shot at me. I open my eyes, run back, turn around and start shooting him. I noticed he put his arm up and my bullets ricocheted off of his jacket. He starts making a run for it but I began chasing him, making sure the Bad Guy Scent stays with me.

You: His coats bulletproof!

Kurumi: Keep leading him away from Chisato.

Even though he's faster than me, the scent is still strong. As long as it doesn't disappear, I'm good. I follow the scent and it leads me right at the roof.

As I search the roof, I'd expected the scent to still be far but as I run, the scent gets stronger.

Kurumi: He's behind the AC unit 15 meters ahead of you.

So, he stopped then. I look at all the AC units in front of me and noticed his jacket sticking out a bit from one of the units. Instead of going up to him head on, I go around all the other AC units until I reach the row that he's in.

I quickly turn the corner and aim down at him. But I'm shocked to see that it's not Jin, he just left his coat lying on a pipe.

You: Shit, Jin left his coat hanging, he's not here!

Kurumi: This is not good.

You: Don't worry, I can find him.

I go to his coat, being cautious as I do. I grab his coat, close my eyes and hold it up to my nose.

You: (I hate how weird this is...) (Inhale)

Once I get enough, my nose twitches and I open my eyes. I now have his specific scent and his trail is now visible. I drop the coat and follow the trail.

(Chisato's POV)

I turn around, away from Mr. Matsushita, to talk to Mika on the earpiece. He told me that Mizuki is safe and coming to get Mr. Matsushita and I and that Y/n is pursuing Jin at the moment. I turn back around to Mr. Matsushita and he's gone.

Chisato: Huh?! M-Mr. Matsushita?!

I get worried. I call for Mr. Matsushita but he doesn't answer or come to me. I get even more worried and start to run around, calling for Mr. Matsushita as I do.

Chisato: Mr. Matsushita?! Where did you go?!?!

As I continue to run and run and run, I finally found him. He was in front of a tall building, looking at the entrance that's surrounded by small planted trees. It calms me down that I found him but still confused on why he left.

Chisato: Mr. Matsushita, there you are. Is everything alright? Was there somewhere else that you wanted to visit-

Matsushita: Jin's here, isn't he?

Chisato: Uh...

Mr. Matsushita turns his wheelchair and faces me.

Matsushita: He was the one who killed my family. I always knew he would come to kill me as well.

Kurumi: Chisato, Jin shook Y/n off his track, careful!

I hear Kurumi say on the earpiece.

Matsushita: As long as I'm in Japan, Jin will come find me and kill me.

Chisato: Let's go back to the Cafe together. After we evacuated, we can think of what to do next, okay?

Matsushita: There's no time left for me, Miss!

You: Chisato, run!!!

Chisato: Huh?

I then hear Y/n yell in my earpiece, followed by a loud bang from the roof of the building we're in front of. The bullet barely hits Mr. Matsushita, just on his handles and I look up to where it came from.

I see that it's Jin that was firing at us, he was standing at the top of a scaffolding. I then see Y/n running towards him. Jin turned around to try and shoot Y/n but he tackled him off of the scaffolding and fall off into a constitution sight, now out of my sight.

Once I saw him fall, my heart dropped.

Chisato: (Gasp) Y/n, no!!!

(Your POV)

You: Ow, ow ow... Fuck me, that hurt...

Thank God I at least landed on some sand bags. But I lost my gun, so now all I can do is run. I see that everything in front of me is clear and I can smell Jin's scent behind me. I close my eyes, making a run for it and as I do, Jin starts shooting at me.

Since my nose is picking up the Danger Smell, it's dodging Jin's bullets for me.

Chisato: Y/n?! Y/n, please respond!

You: Chisato!

Chisato: Thank goodness, you're okay! I was worried!

You: You've got to evaluate Mr. Matsushita!

Chisato: Roger that!

I keep running from Jin and as he keeps shooting me, my body dodges it. When I hear the bullets stop, I open my eyes a bit to look around but close them immediately when I hear him shooting.

This keeps going on for a bit, which is not good. Because if I use this Danger Smell ability too much, then

You: Achoo!

My nose is all itchy and tingly from inhaling the Danger Smell too much. When I take in the Danger Smell for a long time, my nose will tingle and I'll sneeze and lose the smell, which is not good in the situation.

(Bang)

I hear him shoot, and my body moves to try and avoid it. But right when I sneezed, it cut off the Danger Smell, which stopped my body from attempting to dodge it anymore, but it dodged it enough that when Jin shot, his bullet cut my leg.

You: Ow!

I fall down but quickly get up and take cover behind a cargo container as Jin continues to shoot.

You: Ah, shit...

My nose is stuffed from inhaling all the spicy scent. I keep sniffling as I try to clear it, because right now I can't even catch Jin's scent.

Mika: Chisato, Y/n needs you!

I keep trying to clear my nose and once I do, I catch his scent; he's right above me. I look up and see him aiming at me.

You: (Dammit!)

I close my eyes and inhaling quickly to try and dodge his shot. I did hear a shot but my body didn't move.

You: (What?)

I hear more shooting, along with a yell coming from a familiar voice.

Chisato: LEAVE MY BOYFRIEND ALONE!

You: Chisato?

I look up and see Chisato running at Jin, shooting at him multiple times. She may be missing since she's using her rubber bullets, but each bullet creates a cloud around Jin, making it hard for him to see.

She jumps down and onto the same surface Jin is on. He starts to run but stops to turn and shoot at Chisato, but it won't do him any good. Chisato reloads her gun while dodging Jin's bullets. And then once she's up close to Jin, she did something so cool in my opinion.

She dug her gun into Jin's stomach and fired half of her mag. And then with incredible strength, she pushed him back and he hit his back against a railing, dropping down and passing out after what Chisato just did. Gotta suck to be him.

I get up and find a way up to both of them. I walk up to Chisato, limping a bit because of my leg. She goes up to me and hugs me.

Chisato: Are you okay?!

You: I'm fine, thanks to you.

Chisato: But, you're bleeding!

My pants are a bit darker now that my blood has stained them. Not to mention the obvious cut from my pants that's exposing the cut Jin gave me.

You: It's just a cut, the bullet didn't enter my leg.

Chisato: Grr...

Chisato hugs me tighter.

Chisato: I told you not to do anything reckless!

You: Haha, sorry Chisato. But I'm fine now-

Matsushita: Kill him!

You/Chisato: Eh?

We hear Mr. Matsushita and turn to him. He's approaching us.

Matsushita: This is the very man that took the lives of my family! Please, you must kill him for me!

Chisato: But, I-

Matsushita: I should've killed him with my own hands 20 years ago... When he murdered my family!

He scoots scoots closer to us.

Matsushita: Please, I want him dead by your hands! You two are one of the Alan children, are you not?!

I look at Chisato and she has a sad look on her face. I'm not sure what she will do in this situation. Will she go against her own policy of valuing people's lives or will she reject Mr. Matsushita's wish of killing Jin? For me, it's a simple shot to the head for Jin but I want to see what Chisato chooses.

Matsushita: For what reason were you given that life? Think hard about the meaning behind it before you answer-

Chisato: Mr. Matsushita...

She gave Mr. Matsushita a small smile before answering him.

Chisato: I don't want to do it. I can't take somebody's life away.

Matsushita: Huh?

Chisato: It's true I'm a Lycoris but I want to do work that helps people out.

She holds her necklace up to Mr. Matsushita.

Chisato: The same as I was helped out.

Matsushita: Chisato, what are you talking about?

Chisato: Huh?

Matsushita: But the... the Alan Institute helped you... your life is...

We start to hear sirens and I go up to both Chisato and Mr. Matsushita.

You: We need to leave.

Chisato: Uh, right! We can change locations to somewhere that's more- huh?!

Chisato and I look at Mr. Matsushita. Everything is shut down. The goggles that glowed green aren't lit up, the screen that monitors his heart and brain is blank and his oxygen tank is making no noise.

Chisato: Mr. Matsushita?

Chisato gets closer, obviously worried for him.

Chisato: Um, Mr. Matsushita?!

She's confused and baffled on what happened with him and why he just stopped working.

Chisato: Excuse me, Mr. Matsushita!

You: (sniff)

And throughout this whole day, there was never a scent from him.

(Timeskip)

We're in the car with Mika and Mizuki with Kurumi still talking over the headset. Mika just got finished talking with Jin to get some information and then let him go on his way.

Mizuki: The cleaner called me and you'll never guessed what they said. They ID'd the guy through fingerprints, he was an end of life patient with drug addiction that vanished from the hospital two weeks ago. They said he wasn't able to move or talk on his own anymore at all.

Chisato: But that's impossible! He was talking to everyone, right?

Kurumi: Some third party was talking to you using the internet this whole time. The goggles were a camera, the wheelchair was remote controlled, and the voice came through speakers.

Chisato: But still, who was talking?! Why was he trying to get me to kill, who would do that?!

Through the whole ride, Chisato was questioning about who it was, what they wanted and why they wanted her to kill someone. Mizuki dropped us at the Cafe for us to clear our heads as both her and Mika went out to do something.

Chisato and I just sat in the lobby together, both replaying what happened in our head.

Chisato: I guess, you were right.

You: Hmm?

Chisato: About him already being dead.

You: Oh. Yeah...

Chisato: (Sigh) And all that talk about how I was a good guide and how I was meant to be doing this. They were all lies, weren't they?

Her voice cracked at the end of her sentence and I don't know why but that crack broke my heart.

You: Hey, I don't think that was a lie. For me, I never took a trip around Tokyo, I was listening to your guidance whenever you were talking. So for me, it helped me a lot and I can say, you are one hell of a tour guide.

Chisato: That's sweet... Thank you, Y/n.

She looks at me for a second and gives me a weak smile. But then it drops and she looks back down. It hurts me that she's upset about this and it angers me too for whoever did this really destroyed her positive mode.

I scoot closer to her, put my arms around her waist and pull her on my lap.

-Outro Begins-

Chisato: Wait wait, what are you doing?!

You: Well, since you gave me your love and affection to me on the boat, I thought I should give you mine too. Since we're in private, this is the best time for me.

I pull her close to my body, putting a hand on her head. I pull her head closer to my chest and rest my head on hers.

You: I don't like it when you're sad Chisato... Let's forget about today, okay?

Chisato: (Giggles)

Chisato curls up a bit, leaning herself more into me and grabbing onto my shirt.

Chisato: Okay, I'm with you on this one!

You: Thanks Chisato...

I close my eyes as I hold Chisato tighter. I want to do my best to make sure she doesn't have to be sad again. Though I can't control what happens, I can at least try and be there to make her feel better. I mean, that's what a good boyfriend would do, right?

(Bonus)
(Chisato's POV)

It's been 30 minutes since Y/n's been holding me. As much as I want this to last, I've got to head home and rest, Y/n too.

Chisato: (Giggles) Alright Y/n, I think it's time to go home.

You: ...

Chisato: Um, Y/n? You can let go now, hehe.

You: ...

Chisato: Hello? Babe?

You: ...

I lean away from him, his hand on my head simply fell over and when I lean back from him, his head drops down on my shoulder.

Chisato: Y/n?

I can't see his face but I just listen. I hear his breathing and it sounds like he's sleeping.

Chisato: (Gasp)!

Excited on how cute this is, I grab his shoulders and slowly and carefully push him back. As he begins to lean back, I put my hand behind his head as I fully lie him down. With me moving him and lying him down, he's still fast asleep.

I remove my hand from the back of his head and instead place it on his cheek. I caress it, feeling how soft his face is and his eyes twitch a bit. Scared to wake him up, I stop moving my hand but still keep it on his cheek. Thankfully, he didn't wake up but instead, leans more in my hand. My heart just skipped a beat as he nuzzled my hand.

Chisato: (Squeal) (So cute!!!)

I continue to caress his cheek and slowly lie down next to him. Maybe instead of going home, we could sleep here for tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 962 51
"An apology can't change the reality, but it can change one's mind about that reality." ----- A book I managed to whip up in my prolonged spring brea...
26.8K 188 24
COMPLETED Hello welcome to my one shot book of male characters x female Reader I'm new to all this so plz cut me some slack...I will occasionally do...
3.7K 72 9
Gray Recoil takes on the most adamant and perilous LilyBell operative of the Casio Division. After ten years on the field, Agent Gray seeks to leave...
157K 5.3K 33
"I won't take orders from him!" I yell at Bogo. "You have more in common with him than you think." Bogo rolls his eyes. "I don't give a damn!" I ye...