Matt Sturniolo Imagines

Galing kay eilishgfwp

Matt sturniolo Imagine for you guys!! NO SUMT ONLY KISSES OR HUGS I'm opening for ideas of you guys :)❀ hop... Higit pa

All too well.
Family line
Cardigan
I love you.
Stay with me .
Should i do it?
The night we met
Star shopping. (1)
Star shopping (2)
Update!!
Star shopping (3)
Star shopping (4)
Miserable man
Star shopping (5)
Star shopping (6)
It'll be okay.
Star shopping (7)
Star shopping (8)
Look after you
Jealous girl
Moth to a flame (1)
Moth to a flame (2)
Moth to a flame (3)
Moth to a flame (4)
The night we met
Burn
Update!!
The summer i turend pretty!
My blood
Unlearn (1)
Unlearn (2)
Out of the woods
Breathin.
The 30th
The 30th (2)
The archer.
That Way (1)
That Way (2)
Romantic homicide
That Way (3)
That way (4)
That Way (5)
That way (6)
Fix You.
Break a broken heart.
Break a broken heart (2)
Break a broken heart (3)
To be so lonely
Update!!
Because i liked a boy
Enchanted
Hailey comet
Will you cry?
Updates!!!
Block me out.
Lie
Lie (2)
This love
Long live
News!!
Brothers.
Afterglow
Afterglow (2)
Afterglow (3)
Afterglow (4)
Mess it up
Water fountain
Lover
New fan fiction update!
7 years.
Fall in love in October
Fall instagram feed <3
Requests!!
I didnt knew (1)
I didnt knew (2)
I didnt knew (3)
I didnt knew. (4)
Wildest dreams
I didnt knew (5)
I didnt knew (6)
I didnt knew (7)
Important!!
I didnt knew (8)
I didnt knew (9)
I didnt knew (10)
Fine line.
Full machine
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐀𝐍 π…πˆπ‚
Everywhere, everything
UPDATE!!
Panic room
Panic room (2)
NEWSSS
The wedding song

505.

1.9K 16 0
Galing kay eilishgfwp

You and Matt were at long distance relationship. He lived in Boston and you lived in Los Angles. And that's what made you and him being in a relationship that was very different.

You and Matt try to kept this relationship together no matter how bad it's was. Some night you missed Matt, and some night you wished he were next to you.

You just wanted to meet Matt. Since you moved out of Boston you felt the difference between being in la and being in Boston.

But your parents needed the job at LA and you couldn't stay. But now that you have 18 years old, you can finally moved out back to Boston. Back to Matt.

"Hey mom.." you got into your mom office. "Yes honey?" She looked at you and closed her  computer. "Can I ask you something?" You sat on the couch. "Sure, everything."

"If I'll ever get a chance to go back to boston, will you accept that?" You asked. "Yeah honey, why did you got?" She asked and you sigh. "I just.. you know that I'm in relationship with Matt right?" She nodded.

"So.. it's hard to keep our relationship together when we so distant from each other. And I don't want it to fall apart." You said to your mom. "And I thought that now that I'm 18 years old, maybe I can moved out.."

"Well, we can think of that, me and dad really want you to be around the country, but if you wanna go back to Boston. We should think of that." She smiled at her. "Yeah, thank you."

You get out of the office and waited to an answer from your parents.

You waited for this hours, days, weeks. But it's finally happened, your parents want you to move out. Back to Boston.

You packed your bags and looked for houses all over the place. You found a good house two streets away from Matt. You didn't told Matt anything, you wanna make a surprise for him.

"Hey!" Matt said when you called him in FaceTime. "Hey." You said happy. "Why are you so happy, and why your room is look like you packed it all up." Matt laughed.

"Oh, I got the biggest room because my mom got a new office." You lied to him. "That's nice, finally I'll get to sleep over in the same bed with you." He made you laugh.

"Yeah you will." You said. "So.. how you doing." He asked you and made you smiled, Matt always was so excited for you and hear how you day goes, he love to hear it.

"Can I ask you something." "Anything baby." He said and looked at you. "If you could moved out, would you do it?" You asked him.

"With you?"
You nodded.
"Absolutely.."

"Thanks, I love you." You said and made him smile. "Why?" He asked. "Nothing." You smiled. "Okay, I need to hang up, I'll call you tonight. I love you my angel and I miss you so much." "Miss you too, and I hope I'll see you soon." You said and hang up.

-
"Everything is ready!" You shout and took the bags to the car. "I hope you're gonna be fine on the plane." "Don't worry, I'll be fine." You said and got into the car.

"I'll come next month to help you with the apartment things, I hope Matt will moved in with you." She said. "He will. Don't worry."

"My baby girl leaving." She made you laugh. "You'll see me in the thanksgiving. Don't worry." You hugged her. "Yeah, tell Marylou that I miss her and I'm sending her all my love." She said and you copied her words.

"Fine.. let's drive." Your dad said and start driving, you got into the airport. You looked at the people who going into thr airport and you sigh. "Okay, I love you guys. And I'll see you soon." "Just call me when you made it."

"Mom, don't worry, I'll be fine!" You said and took out all your stuff. "I know, just call me." You gave up and agree with her.

"We love you, and I'm proud of you girl." Your dad said and hugged you. Your mom cried a little but you helped her to clam down.

And then it's was your last goodbye from your parents. Until the thanksgiving.

-
The flight was not the best but she was fine, Iyou flight all the way to Boston alone in the first time for meeting matt.

When you made it you called Chris to tell Matt to be at home. And waited in the living room because your on your way to his house.

"Is he on the living room?" You asked when you got into matts street. "Yeah. He is.. can I get out and say hi to you?" Chris asked. "Yeah sure." You said laughing.

"Okay I'm coming out." Chris said and Matt looked at him. "With who you talking to?" Matt asked when Chris hangs up. "Um, a friend, he gonna give me some money that he need to pay." Chris said and get up.

"Are you kidding? Money? How the fuck did you got into this Chris." Matt shout. "Not like that dude. We ate a pizza and I paid for it, and he said he will pay me back." Chris said and put his shoes. "Fine."

"Ugh! I hate this." Matt shouts. "What?" Chris asked. "Y/n ignores me all day long." Matt said and Chris smiled. "Why?" He asked, he knew exactly why.

"I don't know. She just send me 'good morning.' And that's it, and I told her that I'll call her back." Matt looked at Chris. "Well, you'll see her soon." Chris walked to the door.

"I hope so.."
"You will."
"How do you know?"
"I know, a feeling."

-
"Y/n!" Chris said and came to you, he hugged you and you laughed. "Well hey." You said. "Is he inside?" You asked, but still not pulling back from Chris arms. "Yeah, I missed you. And he missed you more. He thought that you ignored him all day and you hate him."

"Oh shit, I was on quite mood all day long because of the flight. Okay let's just go see him." You said and Chris helped you with the bags. "So where are you gonna live?" He asked.

"Um, two streets away from here. In the new houses." You said and he nodded. "It's cool." He said. "Yeah, I hope that Matt will moved out with me." "Hopefully my mom will agree with you. Even when she really want him too." He made you laugh. "Yeah, me too."

"Okay, welcome back home." Chris said and opened the door, you took a breath and waited to Chris to call Matt. "Matt! Look who I found outside!" Chris shout. "If it's one of your stupid stuff animals then I don't wanna see it." He said .

"But what if it's me?" You asked and Matt looked at the door. He saw you standing there with a big smile on your face.

"Holy shit." He said and ran to you. He lifted you up and kissed all over you, he couldn't believe that it's real, that's it's you.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, still not letting you go. "I came to visit you. You don't like it?" You asked and took a look at his face. "I love it." He said and placed a kiss on your lips. "I missed you like hell, and I thought you gonna hate me." He said.

"You ignored me all day." "Because I was on my way here. To see you." You laughed. "I'm glad that you did." He smiled. "Ok, lovers. Get a room I wanna watch tv." Chris said.

"Hey, let's go upstairs." He leads you in the stairs and you just walk after him. "So.. where are you gonna stay? You can stay at my room. For sleepover." He said. "Yeah, about this.."

"What? Do you wanna be alone? You want to go back to la? Wait are you staying?" He was so nervous. "Yes I am. But I brought an apartment, don't worry." You hold his cheeks in your hands.

"No way. You moving back to Boston? Fuck what? How!" He was so excited. "My mom said it's fine, but I need to go back to la in the thanksgiving." You rolled your eyes.

"And.. I wanted to ask."
"Yes?
"Are you gonna moved out with me?"
"To live with you."

You nodded. "I want to, but my mom.." He said, you knew his mother maybe won't like the idea. "Hey.. I heard that y/n is here." Marylou knock at the door. "We talked about you." Matt said. "Oh, why? I hope only good things." She made you laugh.

"I wanted to ask Marylou, if it's okay."you asked. "Anything honey, you're like my daughter." She hugs you. "I'm moving back to Boston, and I have a place, but me and Matt thought maybe Matt could moved out with me?" You asked. "Well. It's still at Boston right?" She asked.

"Yeah, it is."
"So I have no problem."

Marylou was the coolest person you ever seen, she just said Matt can leave the house with you. Matt hugged his mother and you hugged her too.

And just like that, in the night. Matt was already with you at your apartment. Your new apartment in Boston.

"Hey Matt.." you said. "I missed you so bad." You said and looked at Matt. "Me too." He said and moved your hair from your face.

"And I love you." You said and he just smiled. "I love you more my love, and I'm thankful for you for being by my side." He kissed your nose.

"Well now you're gonna be stuck with me 24/7."

"And I love it, like the way I love you."

Thanks for 108k readers, it's insane. I love you all so very much, and happy July everyone!! <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

14.4K 86 18
πš—./ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšŽπš—πšœπšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πšπš’πš–πšŽ πš”πšŽπšŽπš™πšœ πšπš˜πš’πš—πš πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš› I changed this to a imagine story LMAO😭 i don't know what was going thro...
143K 1.2K 32
just some imagines, requests plzzz UPDATES ON HOLD
25.4K 204 23
𝐈 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐀𝐬!- Lijay some little imagines for you daydreamers enjoy!! β˜… (no smut)