Cupid's Heartbreak (Completed...

By Evaviolet31

"You bitch" someone screeched behind me before yanking at my hair. What is with them and my hair? I stood up... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 20

12 4 0
By Evaviolet31

Kal was pilling me along somewhere, we were done with tests and he stole me from the school. "Kal slow down." I told him but he wouldn't listen. He kept pulling me along.

"C'mon, we're almost there." He said instead. We soon reached an area covered in a red and white checked blanket. "I was afraid someone would come here." He said then spread out the blanket properly.

In between the blanket was a picnic basket and a cooler. "Did you set this up?" I asked.

"I made the arrangement but Tori set it up." He replied honestly.

"That's sweet of you." I complemented.

"I had to do this for us." He said helping me to sit on the blanket. "Because, I don't have any free days this week again." I was now sad.

"Really?" I asked up at him then he sat in front of me cupping my cheeks.

"It's the tests and practice. I skipped today because coach isn't t around and I needed to tell you. Don't worry, we would leave for 'Iris' on Friday after my game. Okay?" He explained to me and I gave a nod then smiled. "Ugh, you look so sad right now I think my heart would explode cause of how much you're missing me." He teased.

"I'm really missing you. It's like you're saying you'd not see me through the week." I whined.

"Now, you're being a baby." He laughed, squishing my face. "I will see you cause I need my good luck kiss." I laughed shaking my head. "Oh, there's my missing gem." He said before taking a picture of me. I just sighed.

"Tell me how and when you left my room." I asked then he served what was in the picnic basket, which happened to be Scottish salmon.

"I left around three in the morning. You had your back facing me and my shoulder under your head. I easily removed my arm around you and replaced it with your comforter when I took five minutes to put your head on the pillow. You kept whimpering anytime I moved so I had to be careful or you'd have woken. Then I climbed down your window and scaled your break fence and found my way to my car. The rest was easy." He explained before digging into the salmon.

"Hmmn." I hummed in response. "You made this?" I asked and he smiled.

"You already recognized my cooking." He gushed.

"Meh, it tasted a little salty in some parts is all." I teased then he frowned.

"You mean my cooking is salty?" He asked back.

"I didn't say that." I said back.

"Forget it then, I'm not cooking for you ever again."

"Okay." I replied and he scoffed. I finished my salmon and I saw he had a small frown on. I wanted to ask why he was bothered but I kept mute.

"This wasn't how I planned this...picnic." He started and I smiled.

"I know and for the record I love your cooking, I was just messing with you."

"Really?" He asked his brows raised.

"Yeah."

"Oh, you naughty girl." He teased and I laughed. "Okay, c'mon let's go burn some fat." He said taking my hand.

"I'm not fat." I protested standing up.

"I didn't say you were, let's just go have fun." He smiled at me pulling me with up the hill. "May I have this dance?" He bowed respectfully.

"Yes, you may." I replied laughing. We started off with classic just laughing then it turned playful, we just kept on galloping and hopping. He twirled me around at intervals.

Suddenly it started to pour. "Oh my gosh." I laughed and continued dancing. "You're a great dancer you know."

"Thank you." We conversed as the dance turned slow again. His hands tightened around my waist bringing me impossibly close to him. Our clothes already soaked and hairs sticking to our skin.

He easily twirled and pushed me out then caught me back with my back to his chest. He placed a small kiss on my neck and I sighed. "We have to leave the rain or we'll get sick." I said to him.

"I don't want this to end." He whispered.

"And I don't want us getting sick." He groaned then let go.

"Ugh, why's this happening?" He said in annoyance.

"Maybe cause the universe doesn't want us to...not graduate?" I answered putting my hair out of my face.

"I'm gonna get you universe!" He yelled to the sky. Meanwhile, I took his hand and pulled him with me towards the school then to our abandoned cars.

"Bye Caleb, see you tomorrow."

"Or, I could sneak into your room again tonight." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Don't do that."

"I'm not promising anything." He replied and I sighed getting in my car. "See you Angel." He said to me before entering his car and we both drove off.

I'd been studying all evening, instead of sleeping in and you know enjoying the cool weather. My door clicked open and my eyes snapped up to meet Lewis.

"Hey." What is he doing here?

"Hi." I said back, picking my books up.

"You busy?" He asked. Seriously?

"Kinda. Just revising. What' wrong?" He slowly came up to me.

"Yesterday, when you...knocked some sense into all of our brains, I realized I never apologized for scolding you." I sighed and sat up right, well there goes my revision.

"Lewis, you don't need to apologize, you only did what you thought was right."

"What I thought was right hurt your feelings and I didn't apologize. I'm sorry Orla, really. I regretted my actions a minute after I scolded you. I'm so sorry, I just want my baby sister back." He apologized.

"Lewis, you baby sister is here. She's just growing up. Okay? I'm here." I assured my voice dropping to a whisper.

"Can you stop growing?" He sniffled looking away. A sigh left his lips. Then he turned to me to continue. "Sorry about yesterday. Isla thought and thinks you hate her, she was worried."

"I'm not the kind to hate Lew and you know that. I can't hate Isla, she's done nothing wrong to me." He suddenly sneezed after I finished talking. "Are you okay?" He gave a nod.

"Why are you in Scott's shirt?" He asked me then I hugged myself.

"It's comfortable." Lew studied me for a while before saying.

"You have feelings for him, don't you?" He asked out of the blue and I nod in agreement. I could not lie to Lew in most cases especially when he already knew the truth. I have no choice but to tell him.

"You know it won't work out right? You can't be with him." His expression held a slight frown.

"Why?"

Lew scoffed. "Why? What kind of question is that? I don't want him for you." He said with finality.

"Doesn't it deal more with the feelings I have not what you want?" I asked casually.

"This..." He pointed to the whole of the situation around us. "...is why I want my Orla back, she listens to me, and my opinion and choice for her matters a lot because she knows I only want what's best for her. This person you like so much caused the rift between us and he's not even here, still he is pushing us apart. This is what I was afraid of." Lew said lowly. "Alfie was right, once you start liking someone, nothing else matters but them." He concluded and left.

I was not sad. It felt right to stand up for the guy I like so, I continued studying and eating my peanut butter.

Thankfully but sadly, Kal didn't come last night but he sent a text. Wednesday came quickly as I hoped, we're half way through tests week now. It's exciting to be doing lasts in school.

At home Mother and Alfie are buying gifts and waiting for when Emma would come back so they can go see her parents and fix a wedding date. I still wonder why Emma hasn't told Cyril about her engagement to my brother. It would surely help a lot with his reasons to move on cause I'm itching very badly to block his number but then he'd start stalking and pestering me.

I wonder what I even saw in him, he was anything but good to me till we bumped into each other.

Kendal's staying with Ellis but she lied she's staying with me to Kal so I have to pick her up at the bus-stop every morning.

The week floated by fast and I'm itching for Kal I wonder if this is what it feels like to like someone so much. I got a text from Lewis.

'I have time today, wanna go to the park and have fun?'. He sent.

'I'm sorry, I have plans today. It's the end of the week. Kendal and I decided to celebrate so we're going out through the weekend'. I sent back in reply.

I followed Kendal into the Basketball hall. There's a lot of crowd but we found a suitable seat. I got another text and I groaned.

'But you are already done with tests and Saturday's our day together'.Lew sent back but another text came from Kal.

'Hey, come outside the hall. I've got five minutes.' I beamed and turned to Kendal.

"Uhmn, I'll be right back I just need five minutes."

"Kal called you out?" She asked with a knowing look.

"How'd you know?"

"When Kal Meier is involved you have the craziest goofy smiles, I'm not complaining though." She said casually.

"Sure, I'll be back." I said standing and running out the doors. I walked a few steps down the slightly busy hall before I was dragged into a corner and slammed into a body. The owner of the body met my lips immediately and hugged me close to them. I knew who it was but I pushed him back on the wall.

"You need to stop dragging me like that, one of this days I'll have a heart attack, if you keep that up." I told him and he smiled.

"I'm sorry Angel, I have just three minutes left."

"I missed you." I blurted and he smirked. I easily hit his chest before wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his chest.

"I'd love to hug you till tomorrow but I have just two minutes left and I want to make history today." He said and I groaned.

I withdrew and put my hand on his face. I went on the tips of my toes to peck him on his lips. "Good luck handsome...." I started then took the hair band on his wrist then I helped to pack his hair up. "You'd do great today, keep that in mind." I finished.

"I know thanks to you." He said, squeezing the living day lights out of me then placed a kiss on my forehead before he left. I found my way with weak legs back to the hall.

Immediately I sat back down, the cheerleaders started to cheer and the basketball players started running in, before I knew it, the whistle blew and the game started.

I was trying to find a balance in between watching them play and watching the score board. "This is a very tough game. The guest are really blocking all of their moves." Kendal groaned.

"Don't worry, they'll pull through." I said trying to convince her and myself at the same time. The other teams was bigger and faster but Kal's team is holding up. They're lagging by ten points. Kal yelled some instructions then his team started running around and putting the guest team in the middle, they managed to make five point more with the team still in the centre.

Time was running fast. The biggest of the guest's team members fell and they called for a medical check, pausing the game. Kal looked up to where we sat. He is all sweaty and his hair that isn't in the band is sticking to his head and face.

He sent a small smile at us and we beamed back. The game came back on and they continued running and passing the ball. I will never understand the game all I know is, they make baskets and get points.

One of Kal's team mates was pushed out and the whistle blew. After a few minutes of arguments they made three more points. It seems the other team was not as fast anymore.

They continued playing and the other team lead again by five more point and time was running out. Kal's team formed a letter 'A' in court trapping the other team in, then they started aiming at the basket. It was phenomenal, how they made several baskets and the team in their midst was very much confused.

Just as the last team member tossed the ball in the basket, the buzzer went off. I was still confused as to what even happened. The cheerleaders started singing and dancing again and they were all hugging.

We won, they won and they really made history. Kendal was jumping and laughing like a crazy ass person. It was all so very fast, one minute they were loosing and the other they totally ruined the guest team.

Less concerned people started leaving. Kendal said her goodbyes that Ellis was outside and she had to leave. I got dragged out of the hall by a super happy Kal. "Let's get out of here." He told me and I smiled very happily.

💔-----------------------------------------------------------💔

Authors Note

I hope you are enjoying it so far.... Please vote★, comment and share 😊.

Lots of love,
Evania.
xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 1.6K 24
"You had no right to do that," I snap, trying my best to out walk him. His chuckle was loud behind me and his hand griped on my forearm, stopping me...
298K 11.6K 52
~Dear Cupid, I like this really cute guy from my school, except he's a bad boy and a total player. What do I do? I'm a pretty shy girl. Help! Lov...
229K 7.7K 35
Jessica Woods found herself having a huge crush on Samuel Collins who's one of the most popular and hot jocks in her school. Being a jerk, he made fu...
1.9K 84 14
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...