The Runaway | [On Hold]

Por heonie__

calm and caring alpha san refuses to believe the ancestors have paired him with a mate since he feels no pull... Más

the intro
introductions
explanations
OO1
OO2
OO3
OO4 (🔞)
OO5
OO6
OO7 (🔞)
OO9
O1O (🔞)
011 (🔞)
ANNOUNCEMENT !

OO8

456 26 6
Por heonie__

the omega's body was shaking heavily. his sobs ravaging his entire body and causing hongjoongs own body to shake with the vibrations that were sent through him. the luna was trying his best to calm the younger but it was no use, the more he whispered the louder wooyoung's cries became.

on the other side of the house, things were a bit messier, to say the least. san had gotten his hands on the intruder in their home, rage filling his entire body and causing him to lose control and a grasp on his senses. splatters of blood covered his shirt and his knuckles were bruised and beaten down. the stranger who had attacked wooyoung was now lifeless on the floor but still breathing and barely conscious. jongho had pulled his brother away from the intruder, not wanting to start some sort of feud by killing the alpha in front of them.

however san wasn't satisfied, all he saw right now was red. no one came into their home and attacked one of their own, although wooyoung hadn't officially been given the pack mark, san still thought of him as part of the pack now. he knew that seonghwa and hongjoong had no intentions of actually letting the pregnant omega go off on his own.

silence broke through the entire house, aside from sans heavy breathing as he tried to regain his composure. every now and then wooyoungs sobs could be heard from where the three alphas stood, and each one pulled san closer and closer to reality.

suddenly an "oh shit" was blurted out amongst the quiet and everyone, even the alphas turned to look at the origin point of the voice. at that moment hongjoong had finally noticed the way wooyoung had been cradling his neck, as well as the pooling of blood that was now beginning to dry. curiously and quite worried the luna had peeled wooyoungs hand off and was left in a state of shock at the sight.

under the omegas hand was a bite mark right over his scent gland. as a last resort the alpha had bit and claimed wooyoung before he could get away. hoongjoong looked up and towards the others unsure of what to do. there was really nothing that they could do. unless the alpha broke the bond or was killed, wooyoung would be claimed.

hongjoong felt tears prick at his eyes at the state of the omega who finally fell quiet. it looked like his body had given in to the pain and he fell asleep in hongjoong's arms, energy depleted from the crying. in the other room, the three alphas had no idea of the situation just a few feet away, and hongjoong was sure that if san knew, then the intruder would most certainly be dead by now.

without any sounds hongjoong connected to his link with seonghwa and warned him of wooyoung's situation and not to let san find out while he was still in the presence of the attacker. seonghwa was quick to tell jongho to get san out of the room and that he would take care of him. they couldn't let the man go or wooyoung would definitely be stuck the way he is. their best bet was to get the alpha to break the bond no matter what it took.

san was a mess as jongho pulled him out towards the living room where the others sat. wooyoung had been moved to lay on the couch with a blanket pulled up to his chin so that the mark couldn't be seen. everyone was sat around him, slightly paranoid but also worried for the pregnant omega as well as san.

they all knew it, what san was to wooyoung, and even though the alpha was too stubborn to see it, they could tell. san just needed some deep convincing and schooling to see what was right in front of his eyes.

with a tired grunt, san was now sat on the coffee table with jongho sat next to him to keep an eye on the older. the alphas eyes trailed along the sleeping omegas face and let out a sigh. "what did they do to you?" he whispered and without even realizing it his hand was moving to push a strand of hair that had fallen over the others closed eyes. everyone watched silently at the notion before glancing at each other as if asking 'you guys saw that too right?'

san stood up from his place, moving to try and pick up wooyoung but he was stopped by hongjoong who had been leaning on the back of the couch from behind. "he just fell asleep you might wake him up. don't worry yunho and i will take him in a bit, you go clean up. you're full of blood" hongjoong said and san only looked at him funny before looking down to the omega and nodding his head.

it wasn't a full lie but hongjoong knew that if san took wooyoung then he'd see the mark and that wouldn't end well for anyone, not until they were sure seonghwa had taken the intruder out. just like that san was gone and everyone was once again sending each other glances. what were they supposed to do now?

-

(a/n time skip because i have writers block and have been stuck here for a good 3 days)

wooyoung had been transferred to his room about an hour later when seonghwa returned and checked on the omega himself. he believed his mate but he also needed to see it with his own eyes. the males own blood had started boil when he had seen the now healing but still bruised skin and bite on the omega's neck. their only choices now were to keep the alpha there and force him to break the bond or kill the alpha but that was not something they wanted to deal with. hell they didn't even know how they would get the guy to break the bond. they all fully knew that he would never do it because he saw wooyoung's life as a game and breaking his forced bond on the omega would mean he had lost the game. the pack knew his pride would never let him and since he was the from the pack wooyoung had fled from, they knew people would be out searching for him once they realized one of their alphas had not returned yet.

everything was going downhill quite quickly for the pack but they all stuck together, helping each other out.

wooyoung was still tucked away in his slumber, sleeping peacefully and snuggled into his comforter and yunho's lap. hongjoong and him had already move the omega back to his room once san had disappeared up the stairs. they still didn't know what they were going to do about the entire situation but right now all hongjoong cared about was if wooyoung was okay.

yunho's hand was currently running through the brunettes head of hair that rested in his lap. when he had put the male down in his bed he had whined at the feeling of the touch disappearing so yunho decided to just sit in the bed beside wooyoung and let him use his lap as a pillow. hongjoong was on the other side of wooyoung, legs crossed as he cleaned the dried blood off of the other.

it was a cute sight to see and the soft 'aww' that resonated through the quiet room cause the two awake omegas to look up. seonghwa had somehow made his way into the room, the omegas not even hearing the sound of the door since they were too entranced by wooyoung's peaceful sleeping appearance.

"hwa!" hongjoong exclaimed quietly, a smile emerging onto his face. "what happened to the guy?" he asked curiously although he already had a feeling about where he was.

seonghwa smiled back softly at his lover who was caring for the younger one and moved to sit on the edge of the bed near hongjoong. "i took care of him, he's in that place. and he won't be getting out anytime soon. jongho already cleared the air of any traces of his scent so we should be okay if anyone comes knocking to look for him." seonghwa looked over to his mate and saw the sad look in his eyes as he peered down at wooyoung. "i know my love, we will get it done somehow. wooyoung will be okay, he has san to protect him. but for now we need to make sure we will all be safe, and that includes wooyoung."

hongjoong just let out a sigh and leant against seonghwa who immediately enveloped him with his arms. yunho smiled at the two and then looked back down to wooyoung who had stirred slightly.

"mmm..." wooyoung mumbled as he turned slightly before stopping and then peeling his eyes open just a bit to take in his surroundings but avoid the flood of bright light. he remembered everything but he pushed it out of his mind as he wanted to forget about the mark on his neck. he knew he wouldn't be able to completely forget about it but just for now. even just for a little.

finally realizing who he was with and the position he was in, he smiled up sheepishly at the taller omega but stayed where he was. it was quite comfortable and he was too lazy to move an inch. a silence fell over the four males but it was a peaceful one as they all basked in each others comfort.

"mm... can someone get sannie... i want to talk to him" wooyoung spoke out of the blue slightly startling hongjoong who's eyes had closed as he melted into seonghwa's arms.

"hmm? oh yeah uhm me and hwa can. but woo? he doesn't know, he didn't see it." hongjoong explained as the two mentioned stood from where they sat to get ready to leave. yunho too nudged wooyoung's shoulder and the omega moved, allowing yunho to stand up and follow after the duo.

"i know... don't worry" wooyoung smiled softly towards the luna before the three disappeared, leaving him to his own thoughts. thoughts that filled his head with darkness.

not a moment too soon, a knock sounded from his door and wooyoung let out a hum loud enough for the person behind it to hear that they were allowed in. as he had expected san had been the one to open the door and closed it right behind him when he entered.

"wooyoung are you o- what the hell is that?" as he entered the alpha has let his gaze fall onto the others body. eyes roaming to see if he had been injured at all. of course the first thing he noticed was the dark bruising along his neck followed by a very irritated and red bite mark.

wooyoung immediately let his eyes drop and his hand came up to hide it the scene. he swallowed the lump in his throat and braved himself to look up at an angry san. the male knew wasn't angry at him, it was most likely his wolf angry at the sight of its mate having been claimed and not by it. although san never listened or understood the inner feelings and hints his wolf was throwing at him.

"he... when i bit his arm, before he let me go he bit me." wooyoung's voice was soft and quiet, afraid that if he spoke any louder that he would break his fragile self with the volume. san let out a huff of air, clearly pissed off and ready to punch something or someone.

"san please? could you just come hug me i don't want to remember it right now. it hurts." the omega pleaded. sans gaze softened when heard the desperation in the others voice and he immediately found himself moving to the bed. the alpha took a seat, eyes on the others neck which had been uncovered once more.

san looked up to catch wooyoung's gaze, glancing down at the mark once more while his hand moved towards it, as if asking for permission to touch the area. wooyoung only nodded, his eyes watching the others movements and expression the whole time.

san may seem calm but inside he was raging. he was holding himself back from asking seonghwa where the bastard was so he could rip his head off. the males fingertips made contact with wooyoung's skin and the he flinched slightly at it but relaxed just as quickly.

a sigh slipped past sans lips and he shook his head. "i'm so sorry. if i had acted sooner this wouldn't have happened to you." he said as he ran his thumb gently over the area causing a soft moan of comfort to erupt out of wooyoung's mouth.

san wouldn't lie when he said the little sound had somewhat turned him on, but he pushed that thought from his mind and finally looked up to wooyoung. "sannie you couldn't have done anything about it. it's not your fault okay? don't blame yourself." wooyoung slightly scolded as his body reacted on its own to the others touch.

the alphas thumb was now caressing right under wooyoung's jawline, causing the smaller boys eyes to flutter shut and tilt his head off to the other side to allow san more access to the area. wooyoung felt drunk any time san touched him. the feeling was like his own personal alcohol, something wooyoung would never tire of.

-
2270 words

sorry this took forever to come out i literally could not for the life of me get past my writers block

so if this chapter sucks that's the main reason why 😭

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.4K 687 35
Hongjoong's life has always flashed by with lights down low and notes dancing around yet the light vanishes and notes disappear as there's a feral fi...
127K 7.3K 41
(COMPLETED) "You can't tell me that what we're both feeling right now isn't real, Seonghwa. You would be lying to yourself." My first omegaverse stor...
107K 7.3K 34
[c.s x j.wy] [omegaverse] [catholic au] ೃ⁀➷ in which a faithful omega regretfully can't get enough of the beautiful alpha ...
17.7K 556 16
'Hi daddy😘' 'Hey babyboy😏' In which Wooyoung dared Yunho to dm Mingi, his bias from Ateez. The last thing he expected was a response but luck was o...