WWE imagines

By Rawismichele

E.G. R.R. D.M. C F.B. S.B. D.P. B J.U. L.M. J.U. More

You're not alone
Why
Birthday surprise
You're my home
Welcome to judgement day
Viva la love
Latino charm
Out and proud
You brighten my life
Enough for me
Warmth
Barbeque kisses
Warm giggles and kisses
Beach night dance
Stress melting cuddles
Our first time
I'll always stay
Show me that smile
Pain relief
Because it's love
One way to get to the point
You're my sunflower in a field of roses
Shape of my heart
Chocolate chip
Starting over
Inconsolable
Picnic in daisies
You're truly and undeniably beautiful
Car nap
Extra warmth
You look good
Being puffy
Latino love
Don't doubt yourself
I will always be with you
Stopped working
Ucey
You made it
Watch it
Number one protector
New tradition
Anniversary surprise
Double Panic
Mamacita
It's you
Never ask for love
My wife
Liquid courage
That funny girl
Sick day
Aunt's week
Sweet n sour
Wings
Viva salsa
Painful chaos
Lean with it
How can you eat?
Beach stroll
You make me feel alive
Big baby
You and me always
Sweetest gentleman
Pool party

Not her you won't

484 4 0
By Rawismichele

You cheer as you walk down the ramp with Bayley by your side, you climb in the ring staring down Sasha Banks until she lunges forward to grab you but you stopped and suplexed her. The match became full of adrenaline as time went on and the both of you put up a big fight, even to the point where the two of you had to just lay on the ground to breath from how exhausting the match was as you knocked her down and moon saulted her, but she kicked out which made you yell in frustration, after a bit more of dodging and attacking mostly you getting hits in, she grabbed you and first knocked you in the ring post before slamming you in the ropes and throwing you on a table outside of the ring, despite bayley distracting her and jumping in, she still jumps as you were moving to get away, landing right on you as you both fall through the table. You scream loudly as uncontrollable pain surged through your body, you yell as sasha grabs and jerks you up but the next thing you know, your leaning and pulling yourself back in the ring with the ropes after bayley grabs sasha and throws her over the commentator's table "Not her you fucking won't bitch!" she slaps her and knocks her out before throwing her back in the ring, cheering you on as you lay on top of her and cry not only from pain but from the emotions of winning as you crawl and roll out of the ring, being carried to medical by bayley as she whispers to you and kisses your temple as she puts you on the examining table, you are told that you have a compression fracture in your back and two broken ribs, feeling frustrated that you will be out for awhile due to your back. You groan in pain as you carefully lay down in bed in your shared hotel room with bayley helping you, she helps you eat and take pain meds for your back, "I'm so proud of you today" you smile as you keep still since you were and will be wearing a back brace to help your back heal, she leans over and gently kisses you as you kiss back "I love you" you hold each other's hands as you watch Rush Hour and laugh at the movie "I love you baby" she turns a shade of pink as you giggle at her reaction, feeling love course through you even along with the pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 331 11
โ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ... ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.โž
59.8K 842 49
โ€ข๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šขโ€ข ๐™พ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐šŠ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š˜๐š— ๐šŠ๐š— ๐™ธ๐š—๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š“๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š๐šŠ๐š›.... ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข...
23.2K 442 24
WWE fanfic Sexual content( I might and I might not go into detail not sure) Adult language Violence Detail violence Rated M-16 for mature (my own ra...
82.3K 2.4K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐˜/๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž...