Welcome to judgement day

You smile and wave walking to the ring as fans cheer shaking hands with Sami Zayn and hugging Kevin Owens being friends with him not too long into your career. You and the boys were doing a big promo match for charity doing a tag team match with Liv Morgan and Sasha Banks by your side until you hear the judgement day's theme playing looking to see the smoke and the purple wings as they come out and walk down to the ring locking eyes with Damian smiling making your heart flutter smiling back at him coming up with a plan and whispering it to the girls then whispering to kevin to tell sami and Drew McIntyre as Rhea came in the ring while Dominik and Finn got in the other side. You had turned to face rhea but bumped into damian "So we heard that someone in this ring has a secret that needs to be shared with everyone but we gotta find out who it is" soon everyone was in a brawl fighting rhea until damian pulled you away pretending to tackle you as you pull him to the ground until dom questioned you "Is it you? What are you trying to keep hidden carino?" you look at everyone before looking at damian to see him giving you a look of support as you take a deep breath in "It wasn't going to be hidden much longer...I guess the plan we had is out of the window" you sigh as you stretch feeling your heart race. "We? Who else is in on this" you look and damian smile sweetly at each other as you walk to him holding each other's hands as you kissed each other as the fans cheered along with everyone else in the ring while finn held the post in shock, dom dropped the mic and jumps on the ropes, while rhea jumps out the ring standing in front of a chair getting hugs from everyone standing hand in hand with damian looking at the three across the ring while everyone else got out showing the support they had for the two of you squeezing damian's hand knowing how nervous he was. Dom jumps off the ropes standing in front of the two of you "You're still my brother and I can tell that you love her and for me that and that I have seen how wonderful she is that's all I need" they hug each other "Welcome to the family hermanita" you smile and laugh hugging dom before he stands beside you finn joining a second later "You're right mate and I'm not gonna lose a damn good friend" they go do a handshake and fist bump "Glad to meet and have you with us" he hugs and gives you a peck on the cheek joining the three of you as you all stare at rhea outside of the ring looking at the ground feeling nervous until you hear cheers and footsteps. You look up to see her a foot in front of the four of you "You are one of the greatest friends I have and if you love her I'm willing to give her a chance" they hug each other smiling in relief as he lets a huge breath out as she stands in front of you bringing her arms out "From now on you have my trust" you pull her in a hug smiling tearfully as she puts an angel wing necklace on your neck and writes a symbol on your arm realizing it's the scale symbol she has on her face and the boys shirt being pulled into a group hug by her as they all hug you with the fans cheering in support as damian picks you up in his arms sharing another kiss as you all continue the match together.