You and me always

You hear yelling and gasps as you look at the screen to see Rhea turn around and just go to town on Liv which makes you run from backstage to the gorilla even when you are held back by Sasha Banks and Damian Priest. You get away and run to the ring, sliding in behind rhea with a chair and hitting her with it as hard as you could in the back then in her face when she turns and charges you, you smack the chair on the mat and stare her down as she finally runs backstage while you help liv out of the ring and to the medical room, luckily she wasn't injured in anyway and walking to the parking lot together, staring down rhea when she smiles evilly at the two of you which you flip her off which warms a chuckle from sasha and Bayley as you all get to your car and drive home, you see the tears in her eyes almost pouring from her eyes as you drove until you both got home and you found her sitting on the bed when you came out from the bathroom after showering "Baby? You okay?" you rush to her when you hear crying and see her just shaking as sobs wreck her body. "I tried everything...I was a great friend and it wasn't enough.." you hold her as she cries and just talks, releasing all the thoughts she held in her mind for who knows how long and the thoughts that swirled in her head for the past few hours since what happened in the ring with rhea, "I know don't blame yourself and you will have me honey, you and me always and forever sweetie" she smiles as you play music on your phone as you sway with her slowly falling asleep with her head on your chest as you lean back, feeling her breathing even out and her heart rate much calmer than before as you watch tv and then read your book until you eventually fell asleep with Pirates of the caribbean playing on the tv.