It's you

The five of you walk out together for Rhea's match against Natalya, you yell and cheer as rhea throws down nat before going for the pin. You get in the ring and jump in her arms which makes her yelp and laugh as she holds you in her arms, you all go back stage and celebrate on cloud nine, leaving the stadium and having drinks at a bar and went to a nearby deli and ate together, feeling electricity course through you when she touches your thigh, feeling your heart go erratic and your breath catch on your throat which makes Damian look at you "Hey you okay? You look like you just got hit in the heart" you turn with a wide eyed look on your face which makes Finn laugh and Dom takes notice of where rhea's hand is making him wink as you mumble gibberish which makes everyone look at you and laugh "What's wrong darling?" you turn bright red as she wraps her arms around your shoulders. You quickly grab and down a shot of tequila which shocked the four around you, knowing you rarely drink and when you did, it wasn't strong alcohol like tequila, vodka, or whiskey but you couldn't handle the feelings swarming in your mind and bubbling in your body as you see rhea watching you with her head on your shoulder, soon after a few hours of drinking and joking around, you all leave and head back to your hotel room but before you walk in yours, you are pulled back and you turn to see rhea holding your arm and smiling as she pulls you in her room down the hall from yours. You feel flustered as she gently pushes you in the wall and stares at you "Was earlier because of me? You downed tequila and I know that it bothers your chest" your eyes widen at the proximity and your heart rate jumps when she gently caresses your face "It's you ya know.." she looks back up at you, putting her hands on your shoulders and slowly smiling "It's you that I...I fell in and I am in love with...when you asked me a few days ago and I didn't say...it's you" she grabs your face and smashes your lips together and the feeling was even more better than you ever thought it would be as you wrap your arms around each other, pulling away and laughing as you share another kiss before you stayed the night with her. You wake up to a flash in your eyes making you hide your face which wakes rhea up, who was behind you with her arm wrapped around your waist, you hear laughing and see the boys in front of you as rhea jumps up making them jump and run away except for damian who only shrugs his arms with a smile before hugging you "I knew you felt the same for each other but let's just keep that between us for her sake" you laugh and shake your head as Rhea comes back in and closes the door behind damian, jumping back next to you and kissing your cheek as you both watch tv and get ready, you meet up with the boys to eat and see a very nervous finn who glares at rhea and dom who laughs and hugs both of you, shaking his hand to finn who groans and hands him 50 bucks, "You bet on us?!" they all laugh before you chase them as rhea laughs until you all come back and go inside, eating and joking around with your hand in rhea's.