Shape of my heart

Baby please try to forgive me stay here don't put out the glow hold me now don't bother if every minute it makes me weaker you can save me from the man that I've become oh yeah looking back on the things I've done I was trying to be someone I played my part kept you in the dark now let me show you the shape of my heart

You finally had the courage to escape your abusive relationship, moving in with your friend who taught you how to defend yourself in case the circumstances called for it if you didn't have any weapon which helped you build up confidence in yourself. Everything changed when you met wrestler Eddie Guerrero in 1992, who was such a gentleman making you feel a bit more love toward yourself from his compliments to you, "Damn Mama you gotta wear this more often", "Mamacita! Looking sexy today!", "CALIENTE MIS DULCES MUY CALIENTE" always feeling your heart beat pick up and your face blush a shade of pink every time he says a compliment and thanking him when the two of you were out, seeing your ex and being pushed against the wall and slapped but eddie grabbed him and intervened, helping you file a police report and cover the cut on your face feeling safer and a bit more calmer around men thanks to eddie.

Sadness is beautiful loneliness is tragical so help me I can't win this war oh no touch me now don't bother if every second it makes me weaker you can save me from the man I've become looking back on the things I've done I was trying to be someone I played my part kept you in the dark now let me show you the shape of my heart

The two of you finally asked each other out going on your first date together after he won his 1995 showdown match against Dean Malenko, enjoying the night together and followed by an ice cream date three days later taking everything slow announcing you were officially together in February of 1996 being ring side during all of his matches meeting his friends and fellow wrestlers and helping him form LWO later on even joining him and Rey Mysterio in the ring to help them win eventually being his tag team partner when rey had other matches being affectionately called Mamas or Guerrero's sunshine by fans who adored you always asking for autographs and pictures with you when you would walk to the ring with eddie always giving hugs and flowers to people in the audience feeling the happiest you have ever been.

I'm here with my confession got nothing to hide no more I don't know where to start but to show you the shape of my heart I'm looking back on things I've done I never wanna play the same old part or keep you in the dark now let me show you the shape of my heart looking back on the things I've done I was trying to be someone I played my part kept you in the dark now let me show you the shape of my heart

After winning his vacant US semi final match against Chris Benoit, you hug him in the ring and go to sign autographs not thinking much of the extra loud cheering going back in the ring and waving until you turned around to see eddie on one knee with a ring in his hand nodding your head and jumping in his arms as you both laugh crying happily as the fans cheered hugging a lot of them as the two of you walk out of the arena backstage earning many congratulations from fellow wrestlers especially your friends and his family who took you in as their own and loved you a lot, your family was hectic and no true support so eddie's family became your own finally feeling like you belonged in the world.

Looking back on the things I've done I was trying to be someone I played my part kept you in the dark now let me show you show you the shape of my heart

You and eddie married in late March of 1997 being called Mrs Guerrero by the fans and always being called Mom by little kids who watched wrestling and who loved Eddie feeling pure happiness that you never thought you would have or even deserved but you know that you always deserved to be happy, "What's on your mind Mi querido?" you smile as eddie wraps his arms around you as you watch the sun come up "Just thinking of how lucky I am to have you" he laughs placing kisses on your shoulder, "It's the other way around Mi Vida" you shake your head sharing a breath taking kiss before grabbing and holding eddie's hands looking down at your small bump on your belly that was just starting to show, excited for the next part of your life with eddie right by your side.