lovestruck † hs

the1dfanfics

"Who hurt you so much that you started to hate yourself?" Quickly I change the subject. I am not going to cr... Еще

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Last Chapter

Chapter 20

2.3K 63 7
the1dfanfics

Rachel's POV

The small echoes of birds chirping appear in the back of my mind, and I wake up from the wonderful deep sleep I was in. A sleep without interruptions or nightmares. Just pure relaxation, which I haven't gotten in what seems like ages.

My eyes flutter open from noticing the noises and new, very bright light shining from the windows in the room, and the first thing I actually see is skin; Harry's inked chest.

Memories of last night answer my questions of how I got to be here cuddled next to him with our legs entwined, wearing his button up, and I smile.

His arm around me moves slightly as his light snores shift. I peer up, careful not to move so suddenly, and watch how he sleeps so peacefully, a small but noticeable grin on his face. I look back down at his chest, and raise my arm that was around his stomach to rest on his chest, and I begin to actually admire the tattoos on him.

I wonder why he got some of them, a few seeming somewhat feminine, like the butterfly, but I don't deny that I love the tattoo. My fingers trace along its intricate details gently, while I listen to his now barely audible snores, until I realize he isn't snoring at all anymore.

My hand freezes and I peer back up at him, to see him smiling down at me, his eyes open slightly filled with exhaustion and amusement. Harry's head rests on his other arm, showing off his perfect muscles while his dimples seem to be more prominent than ever.

"I knew you were awake," I glare, knowing he must have been watching me this whole time as my fingers went over nearly every inch of his chest. I probably look stupid.

He chuckles, a deep vibration from just waking up. "Guess you caught me, like I caught you," he teases, voice hoarse from sleep.

"Sorry, I'll stop," I apologize, feeling my face flush. As I begin to move my hand away, Harry uses his to stop me.

"Don't, it felt good," he says, bringing my hand to his lips and placing a soft kiss on each knuckle.

I scoot myself up in his arms, wanting to be closer. Harry brings his lips to mine and kisses me, his arm wrapping around me a little tighter. Instead of a small kiss, I continue to kiss him before he lets go, and I dare myself to climb on top of him, to take more control. I break the kiss to get in a comfortable spot on top of him, my legs on either side of his torso, and I see his eyebrows raise.

"Well good morning to you too," he grins cockily, his hands moving up my thighs, grabbing my bum that is still covered by my panties and squeezing it tightly, then moving his hands up inside of his shirt I'm wearing to rest on my lower back.

I lean back down to kiss him, my hands mindlessly roaming his perfectly toned chest. I slip my tongue into his mouth to intensify the kiss, and try massaging his tongue with mine the way he did last night.

I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing, let alone why I've decided to take control of him and start this, but I'm full of curiosity, and I want to feel him and touch him again. I may be a beginner, but this feels so comfortable to me, and at least we both are enjoying this, whatever this is, or leads up to.

Harry moans before breaking off the kiss, unbuttoning a few buttons on his shirt I'm wearing as his lips pepper kisses all over my neck and onto my now exposed shoulders, causing a groan to escape my mouth. Harry bites the already tingling skin, then sucks the area to relieve me from the pleasurable pain.

He surprises me when he moves one of his hands gently across my exposed chest, admiring me for the first time without a bra, his fingertips leaving my skin with goosebumps. His hands squeeze one of my breasts gently, introducing me to a new feeling I need more of. I let out a breath as he feels me up so well. Harry returns his lips and tongue to my skin, as I grind my hips on his own continuously to get a groan from him as well.

"Baby this is very attractive, but there's something you should know," he slowly breathes, stopping his good assault on my neck and chest.

I stop my grinding as a wave of worry hits me and I look down at him, as he squints up at me, our chests rising and falling quickly from the excitement.

Did I do something?

Before I can make any more assumptions, Harry suddenly flips us over and I can't stop the squeal from my lips as I flop down onto the mattress, Harry pinning me there, his body between my legs. I begin to laugh at the wild expression on his face.

"I tend to like being the one on top," he smirks, finishing his statement before passionately attacking my lips as my hands massage on his bare back.

Harry grinds on me a couple times and I am surprised at the new feeling of friction between his sweatpants on me, my nails slightly digging into his skin from the sensation and a sudden pain arises in me..down there. He maneuvers my head to the side to get access to my neck as he unbuttons the rest of his shirt I'm wearing.

I hear a vibration, one of our phones. Harry groans of annoyance before reaching over to his nightstand, and grabbing his phone.

"Dammit, I nearly forgot," he shakes his head, beginning to rise off me and I sit up, buttoning up his shirt on my body.

"What? Something wrong?"

"Not at all, I've got to meet the lads at the gym; have to train," Harry explains, helping me off the bed. "I'm sorry we had to stop."

Harry, trains? I mean I knew he worked out because of course you have to stay in shape for his career and well, I've seen him shirtless, but he also trains?

"Don't worry Harry, it's okay. Plus I probably should get back to my cousins, they're probably worried, but I know I'm about to get interrogated," I giggle, grabbing my clothes off the chair. "I'll go change in the bathroom."

Harry nods at me before I go in. I try to change quickly but make myself at least look somewhat presentable, and I comb out my hair as best as I can with my hands, really wishing I had a hairbrush. I take one more glance in the mirror but have to take a double take. My face is so...cheery. I seem to have a permanent blush on my cheeks. I can't help but think Harry had something to do with this.

When I finish I don't really know what to do with Harry's shirt. I fold it up nicely and exit his bathroom, not seeing him in the room anymore. I place the shirt on his now made bed and leave the room, finding him in the kitchen wearing a grey hoodie along with sporty shorts, his hair picked up in a bun that looks even better than I could do. I take a moment to check him out, not able to remember ever seeing him dressed so casually before, and he looks great.

"Want anything quick to eat, or some coffee?" he turns and asks, checking me out in my outfit from last night quickly before returning to reality with a small smirk.

I shake my head, taking my purse off the counter and putting the strap over my shoulder.

"It's alright Harry, you need to hurry anyway, but thank you."

I join him in the kitchen, awkwardly not knowing where to stand as he prepares a cup of coffee for himself.

"Hey, at least the power's back up."

"Yeah, but now I'm all out of candles. I'll have to get more for us so we can finish what we started," he turns his head to wink at me. Harry pours the coffee in a to-go cup and snatches a banana from the counter. He walks over to me and smiles, "Alright babe, let's drop you off at home."

Once we enter the car, luckily hassle from the paparazzi free, I take my purse off and set it to my side and we both buckle up.

"By the way, I put your millions of rubber bands in your purse," Harry informs me as we get onto the road.

I reach over to place my hand over his, which is set on his lap, and he holds it, caressing it with his thumb. "Thank you, and also thank you for last night; for everything."

He stops at a light and looks at me. "Thank you for saying yes," he says sincerely before taking my hand to his lips and kissing it.

When we make it to my flat, Harry helps me off the car and walks me up to the door. I look at him, wondering again why he has been so infatuated with me. I actually can say that I have a boyfriend? Harry Styles, the Harry Styles, wanted to be my boyfriend, and I agreed? Maybe I'm not so damaged and hurt like I thought. My life may just be turning around, with his support. He is my positive, and I feel somehow complete right now. It almost feels unreal, like I'm dreaming.

"I'll call you once I'm out, alright?" he tells me, bringing me in his warm embrace.

I nod my head and look up at him. He plants a soft kiss on my lips, then on my forehead.

"I...I'm gonna miss you," I admit.

"Me too Rachel. I hope you have a wonderful day. Talk to you in a few," Harry promises, giving me another kiss before letting me go and jogging back to his Range Rover. We wave at each other and I watch him drive off, leaving me in front of my front door, smiling brightly from happiness.

I unlock our flat and step in, looking around to find it quiet.

Odd...

As soon as I set my purse down on the living room table, my cousins rush out of the hallway, like puppies being served food and come to me, pulling me down onto the couch. I knew the silence wouldn't last. Hayley and Jennifer both squeal as countless questions exit the both of their mouths, none which I can understand.

"Okay! One at a time please, I have no idea what the hell you two are saying!" I shut them up.

Both girls look at one another and nod, before Hayley speaks first.

"So...are you two, well, you know..are you and Harry finally together?"

They both look at me, eyes filled with hope and I can't help the smile creeping on to my lips, which answers their question. Hayley and Jen squeal and clap in celebration for me, and I join in, sharing a group hug.

"I'm so fucking happy I might cry," Hayley dabs her eyes dramatically, laughing.

"Well count me as a 'Hachel' shipper, the biggest one there is! I've been here since the beginning!" Jennifer jokes, grabbing for my hands and squeezing them lightly.

"'Hachel'?" I question the strange name.

"Oh right, we forgot you aren't a normal person and don't know shit about ship names," Hayley snatches a tissue and dabs her eyes again, careful not to ruin her makeup. "Well that's your ship name, so deal with it."

I...I have a ship name with Harry Styles?

Jennifer shakes my hands, taking me off of my train of thought. "Well come on then! We know more than just you two becoming a thing happened last night. You spent the bloody night! Anything...happen?" she smirks, her and Hayley's excitement rising again.

I nod, but tell them everything from the beginning, since Harry and I had gotten into his car. I leave out a few more personal details, but spare them the truth or dare game, getting laughs from the hair dare, to his tease on my shirt, which I just now realize he was correct that he'd be taking my shirt off later.

As soon as I tell them the dare about kissing for ten seconds, Hayley and Jen share teasing smiles and I give fewer details, especially about the whole truth about me being a virgin. I mention Harry and I had an argument, both girl's expressions saddening, but they return to giddy smiles when I discuss Harry and I making up with our lips, and heading to the bedroom.

"Now we're talking," Hayley interrupts me, Jen nudging her hardly with her elbow so I could continue.

My explanation about the events in the bedroom are vague, especially the ones from this morning, but they understand nothing serious happened, not yet anyway.

As soon as I'm finished, I'm given looks of astonishment from the two.

"Wow..I'm jealous, happy, and mad all at once. It's just that I wish I was there. Not like 'there' there, just there to witness it!" Jennifer rambles. I laugh at both of them, just staring at me in utter awe.

Hayley snaps herself out of it. "So um, where's he now, training right? That's hot..."

"I know, and I'm so excited for his call later," Jennifer answers for me.

"Hello...he's my boyfriend," I giggle jokingly. These two are insane, but I am really excited for Harry's call. I miss him a lot already, and it hasn't even been an hour.

All of a sudden it hits me again, the minute I said boyfriend. I have a boyfriend.

"Seems like moving to London was a wonderful decision, hmm?" Jennifer smiles kindly, rubbing my arm.

"Yeah, it really was," I agree, truly meaning it.

Honestly I can't imagine how my life would have been if I never listened to Monica's advice back in California, or how I'd be, mentally or physically. I don't think I would have made it living in the conditions I did. I don't think I'd be here today.

This may have been the best thing that's ever happened to me.

The rest of the day during dance class, eating lunch with my cousins, and during the whole day, I couldn't stop thinking of how lucky I was, how happy I was to have him find me, that night at the club.
-
-
-
-
-
A/N
ooh this chapter was a-maz-ing! loved the beginning...lol

here's a question: do you like the cousins? I'm making Hayley the less serious one and the more care free type and Jen is a little that way but more mature! let me know in the comments how you feel!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

249K 6.8K 46
Imagine Harry Styles picking you from thousands of faces. That's what happened to Jessica the night of her concert. After being pulled from the crowd...
17.9K 1K 90
♡♡♡ "Every one called her Doll , everyone thought she was crazy. Everyone made fun of her, everyone thought she was a murderer but no one had proof t...
875K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
562 49 11
it's undeniable bond, yes, they both know that. but will harry hit two birds with one stone?