I Am Nancy Montgomery (Prett...

By rebeccamaders

[COMPLETED] Meet the missing Montgomery of Rosewood, and Mike Montgomery's twin. Nancy Montgomery had never h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
The End
Finale thoughts + sequel

Chapter 20

3.8K 118 0
By rebeccamaders

As the box lowered to around my height, I raced over to find out what it contained. My heart was racing from the fear of the unknown. As me and Mona got to the box, we paused for a moment and looked at each other. I think we both had the same sort of idea on where his was going, but didn't want to say it. I peeled the sellotape that was keeping the box closed and lifted the cardboard folds.

Inside the box were party decorations. There was a huge banner that said 'welcome' in colourful bubble writing. The background was silver, and it reminded me of a kids birthday party banner. There were 4 packets of balloons that looked like they were all different shapes. The number of balloons in each pack varied. Underneath the items was a note:

'I hope you're ready for the family reunion. I'm sure they'll turn up. Kisses -A'

I was sure Aria would be taken here. As much as I wanted to finally meet her, I would do anything to stop her from being treated the way I am being. I was angry, but if I rebelled Aria would probably be punished for my actions.

"Aren't you going to help me, Nancy?" Said Mona from the middle of the room. She had the shiny banner in her hands, but clearly her arms weren't wide enough to put it up alone.

"Should I get this side Mon- Alison?" I asked while I grabbed the end of the banner anyway. Mona gave me a thankful look when I corrected her name. Once we had straitened the banner, we pinned it up on an empty wall. It looked tacky in the pretty room we were in, but did it even matter?

Next, we took two packets of balloons each. Mona's packets were coloured blue and yellow, and mine were pink and purple. I began to blow up the first of four balloons in the pink packet. Once it was full of air, the balloon was in the shape of an 'A'. The next letter was 'R', then 'I', then another 'A'. I glanced over to Mona, and her yellow balloons had spelt 'EMIL-' so far. My second set of balloons spelt SPENCER, and Mona's second set spelt HANNA. We took sellotape and stuck them to another section of empty wall. I was sure the sellotape would pull off the paint from the blue wall, but it wasn't even a real home anyway.

After decorating, we slouched in a comfy armchair. It wasn't a lot of movement, but I wasn't used to it so was tired. After a minute or so, the annoying woman's voice sounded from the speakers after saying hello in half a dozen different languages.

"You're guests will be arriving soon." Was what repeated a few times. Was repeating it four times really necessary? I didn't think so.

Both me and Mona stood up to the sound of the big heavy doors opening and the sound of many footsteps slowly walking through the doorway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 142 10
Everybody in the town of Rosewood knows about what happened 20 years ago. There was a group of five girls. Alison DiLaurentis, Aria Montgomery, Emily...
127K 2.6K 150
Queen Bee Alison moved from Riverdale making her the new girl in Rosewood, but will her secrets follow her? Emily only has eyes for Alison but create...
34.4K 819 13
It's been almost 2 and 1/2 years since the four girls all graduated Rosewood High. Aria, about to start her Junior year at University of California...
13.6K 1.8K 38
Everyone thought Hanna and Caleb were the perfect but when aria and spencer get a picture of Caleb and what it looks like he's cheating what will the...