Love Will Thaw

By OneArtsyGamer03

OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of Love Will Thaw <3 ... Elson has been isolated and alone hi... More

Frozen Heart
An Accident
Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?
For the First Time In Forever
Love is an Open Door
Coronation Disaster
Let it Go!
Kristoff and Sven
In Summer!
The Storm Inside of Me
Marshmallow
Fixer Upper
Battle at the Ice Palace
Betrayal
Sacrifice
Frozen Fever
Frozen Fever Anniversary!
Olaf's Frozen Adventure
Epilogue

Love Will Thaw

3.7K 145 43
By OneArtsyGamer03

...
..
.

Third Person P.O.V

Just before Hans' sword could make contact with (Y/N), both girls turn into solid ice in an instant. Hans was knocked back by the force of his blade clashing on (Y/N)'s frozen fingertips, and he yells as he slams on the frozen fjord and knocks out.

Anna and (Y/N) release a final breath, frozen.

Elson flinches and wipes his tears, looking back with wide eyes when he sees two familair figures behind him.

"No!!" He gasps, leaping to his feet and racing to the front of the two girls. "(Y/N)... Anna... No... No, please, no..." Elson gently caresses (Y/N)'s frozen cheeks, looking between the two with despair.

His breathing picks up as he begins to sob, hugging (Y/N) as the others approach.

The leaders and ambassadors watch in sadness from the castle balcony, regretting their actions.

"Guys?" Olaf softly whimpers, Kristoff looking at Anna with great sadness before looking down in defeat.

Sven moans softly, head drooping as Elson continues to sob, hugging (Y/N).

Anna's chest starts to glow, (Y/N)'s doing the same as both begin to thaw from their frozen states.

Olaf squeals and gasps when he notices them thawing, Sven smiling and nudging Kristoff, who looks up with a gasp.

(Y/N) fully thaws, gasping and staggering at the weight wrapped around her.

Her hair, along with Anna's, was back to normal, and their color returned.

"(Y/N)?" Elson says in disbelief, looking up at her face before hugging her tightly. He pulls away and cups her cheek before looking at Anna just as she thaws. "Anna!" 

He rushes to her and squeezes her in a hug, making her shakily laugh and hug him back.

"You... Sacrificed yourselves for me?" Elson wipes his tears as he pulls from Anna, making her smile.

"Well... I love you," she replies, making more tears fall as he smiles.

Olaf gasps, lifting his head with glee, "an act of true love will thaw a frozen heart!" 

"True love? But... That means..." Elson looks at (Y/N), and her cheeks burn in a bright blush.

"Uh..." She trails off as he approaches her with a wide grin. "Well, um-- I--I..."

"You love me?" Elson questions softly with hope as Anna watches, biting her lip to muffle a squeal.

"Well... Yeah," (Y/N) shyly admits, looking down. "Yeah, I do. I mean... Would I have gone through all that if I didn't? Climbed a freezing mountain, almost got eaten by wolves, fell off a cliff, and just almost froze to death. I love you, Elson."

Elson's eyes widen at the amount of harm (Y/N) was put through, nervously laughing through tears as he hugs her tightly, making a silent vow to never put her in harms way again.

"I love you, too," Elson pulls away slightly, making (Y/N) look up in surprise before he places a gentle kiss against her lips. She takes a moment to respond before quickly reciprocating the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck as he wraps his around her waist.

Anna squeals loudly and cheers, Olaf doing the same as Kristoff chuckles and Sven snorts in approval.

Olaf cackles and cheers, "yippie! I knew you two would get together!" He does a little dance as Anna and Kristoff smile in amusement.

Elson pulls away from (Y/N) with a smile and caresses her cheek with his hand, gently rubbing her cheekbone with his thumb. She reaches up and places her hand on his, leaning into it with a grin.

"Now... What do we do about this ice?" Kristoff mumbles, looking around as he approaches Anna.

"Love will thaw..." (Y/N) thinks out loud as Elson removes his hand from her cheek to hold hers.

"Love..." Elson looks at Anna with a smile, holding (Y/N)'s hands in his as he raises them to his lips and places a kiss on her knuckles. "Of course!"

He rushes to Anna before hugging her tightly, laughing and pulling away before doing the same to (Y/N), picking her up by her waist and spinning around as she squeals with a laugh.

"Elson?" Anna questions as he sets (Y/N) with a wide smile and grips her hands against his chest, near his heart.

"Love!" Elson repeats, removing his hands from (Y/N)'s to use his magic. (Y/N) and Anna gasp as the ice starts to melt around them, flurrying.

Na na na heyana

The ice from the fjord starts to melt into snowflakes, rising up to the cloudy sky.

"Wow..." (Y/N) breathes out at the gorgeous sight as Elson smiles at her, continuing to melt the ice around them.

Hahiyaha naha

Sven spots a snowflake floating in front of his face, and eagerly laps at it, trying to eat it but fails as it rises too high.

Naheya heya na yanuwa

Kristoff smiles and breathes out in awe as the snowflakes dance around them, Anna grinning and looking around as Elson raises the ship they happened to be standing over.

Anhahe yunuwana

The other ships in the fjord emerge from the waters, unharmed.

Na na na heyana

Hahiyaha naha

Elson's powers move through Arendelle, going past the ambassadors as they watch in awe as it melts the snow around them.

Naheya heya na yanuwa

Anhahe yunuwana

His power unfreezes the frozen fountains, the water rushing out as people clap and cheer.

Na na na heyana

Hahiyaha naha

Naheya heya na yanuwa

The people of Arendelle look at his magic in awe as it lifts the snow, the snowflakes sparkling as the sun emerges from behind the dark clouds.

Na na na heyana

Hahiyaha naha

Naheya heya na yanuwa

A family opens their windows, smiling as their flowers revive and bloom once more.

Elson's magic gathers all the ice and snow around Arendelle, bringing it together above him in the form of a large snowflake before scattering the remaining flakes.

Anhahe yunuwana...

Elson turns and softly smiles at (Y/N) once more, holding her hand in his and enjoying the warmth from it.

"I knew you could do it," Anna grins at her brother, Elson chuckling back in reply.

"Hands down," Olaf starts, his arms falling off his melting body from the change in heat, "this has been the best day of my life. And... Quite possibly the last."

"Oh, Olaf!" Elson chuckles, "hang on, little guy."

He uses his magic to rebuild Olaf, creating a small snow cloud over him.

"Oh! My own personal flurry!" Olaf squeals, giggling in excitement as the three smile.

A grunt gains everyone's attention, and they look and see Hans rising to his feet using the side of the ship and holding his aching jaw.

The men both growl, stomping towards him as (Y/N) stops Elson and Anna stops Kristoff.

Kristoff looks at Anna in confusion as she raises a reassuring hand, walking to Hans.

"She's got this," (Y/N) explains to Elson as he raises a brow at her, and he smirks and nods.

Hans looks up at Anna in a daze, fully standing.

"Anna? But... He froze your heart," he mumbles in confusion.

"The only frozen heart around here is yours," Anna hisses in reply, turning around. (Y/N) raises a brow before smirking as Anna spins around, yanking Hans to meet her fist as she punches him off the ship.

He screams and crashes in the water, making the ambassadors all laugh and cheer from the balcony.

Elson smiles at his little sister, and the two hug each other tightly in relief, happy to finally be siblings again.

Kristoff and (Y/N) both stand next to each other, watching the two with smiles.

Anna and (Y/N) make eye contact, and (Y/N) gives a knowing look to her before subtly gesturing with her head to Kristoff. Anna smiles and nods, looking at Kristoff with a soft expression, knowing what she had to do.

...

"Setting course, Ser!" The Captain yells, prepared.

Hans yelps and grunts as a guard throws him inside a cell, his head landing in a bucket set aside for him to use as a toilet. He quickly shoves it off his head in an angry motion before leaning against the bars.

...

"We will return this scoundrel to his country," a french nobleman tells Kai as Kai walks him to his ship. "We shall see what his twelve big brothers think of his behavior."

"Arendelle thanks you, my Lord," Kai bows in respect, the nobleman nodding back before noticing the Duke and Duchess.

Kai sighs in annoyance when he hears a woman shrieking, bidding farewell to the noble as he walks onto the dock.

"This is unacceptable!" Duchess screams as the guards lead them to their ship.

"We are victims of fear, and have been traumatized!" The Duke agrees.

Duchess yelps and rubs her neck, "agh! My neck hurts! Is there a doctor that I can see?" The guards stare at her with neutral faces. "... No. And I demand to see the King!"

"Oh, I have a message the King and his Lady," Kai calls, making the two look at him as he opens a scroll. "Arendelle will henceforth and forever no longer do business of any sorts," he yanks the scroll away from their eyes, "with Weaseltown. Lady (Y/N)'s touch."

"Weselton! It's Weselton!" The Duke shrieks as the guards pull them onto the ship, Kai waving goodbye in amusement.

...

"Come on, come on!" Anna giggles, pulling a blindfolded Kristoff through the streets of Arendelle as he laughs while exclaiming.

"Okay, okay, here I come," he chuckles, grunting when he slams into a lightpost. "Pole!"

"Oops! Sorry!" Anna laughs, grabbing his arm once more and leading him to a spot. "Okay, okay. Here we are!" She waits for a moment before realizing he still had the blindfold, "oh!"

She swiftly removes his blindfold, squealing in excitement as Kristoff gapes at it.

"I owe you a sled!"

Sven struts to the sleigh, lazily sliding a hoof against the sleak black designs. A brand new lute was also inside, both the sled and lute decorated with  beautiful red ribbons.

"Are you serious?" Kristoff breathes out in awe.

"Yes!!" Anna squeals, "and it's the latest model!"

"I can't accept this--" Kristoff starts.

"You have to! No returns, no exchanges! King's and (Y/N)'s orders," Anna firmly replies, pointing warningly at Kristoff as he continues to look at the sled in awe. "They've named you official Arendelle ice masters and deliverers."

Sven proudly shoves off his shiny new silver medal, and it gleams in the sunlight.

"What? That's not a real thing," Kristoff chuckles, shaking his head.

"Oh, sure it is," Anna dismissively waves her hand before gasping in excitement, grabbing his arm. "And it even has a cup holder!" He was quiet for a moment as she shyly asks, "do you like it?"

"Like it?" Kristoff laughs, picking her up by her waist and spinning her around as she giggles. "I love it! I could kiss you!"

Both freeze and he quickly lowers her down, bashfully looking away as she smiles softly at him. He rubs his neck in embarrassment.

"I-I mean I'd like to, may I, I mean, may we? Wait, what?" Kristoff stammers, pausing and shaking his head.

Anna leans up and places a peck on his cheek, making his eyes widen as he blushes.

"We may," she softly replies, making him look at her before placing a hand on her cheek, kissing her gently.

She wraps her arms around his neck as he wraps his around her waist, and the two smile into the kiss.

...

"Summer!" Olaf cheers, looking around with his flurry following him. He pauses and gasps at a beautiful flower near a flower stand. "Ooh! Hello!"

He eagerly and deeply inhales the floral scent before gasping, a sneeze coming on. A loud sneeze escapes him, his nose flying off as he gasps a shriek.

Sven smirks at him, Olaf's nose in his mouth, before slurping it.

Olaf gasps before sighing sadly, pouting and nearly crying when--

Sven shoves his nose back in place with a happy bellow, making Olaf gasp before laughing in delight, hugging Sven to his side as Sven licks a snowflake mid-air.

...

Elson and (Y/N) walk side-by-side, the crowd cheering for them.

"Are you ready?" Elson calls to the crowd as they eagerly cheer for their King and his Lady.

(Y/N) smiles and stands back, allowing room for Elson to use his magic. She braces herself as he freezes the floor over, before he smoothly freezes the fountain water to beautiful designs before shooting his magic into the air, and it spreads out around the castle.

His ice decorated the already gorgeous castle, and their flag stood tall.

People laugh in excitement, looking at the snowflakes in awe before skating around, Kai and anothe servant skating with one another and posing.

Elson smiles down at (Y/N), offering his arm like a gentlemen. She takes it with a grin, pulling him down lightly and kissing his cheek as the crowd all cheers before going about their business.

"Woah!" (Y/N) yelps, Elson laughing as he holds her up as she slips. She playfully glares at him, making him snicker and grin in amusement as he leans down and pecks her lips.

"Having fun, my dear?" Elson playfully asks, letting her go once she was stabled.

"Oh, yeah. Nearly falling on my bum every two minutes is really fun," she sarcastically replies, watching Elson gracefully skate around her.

He chuckles and grabs her arm as she slips again, hugging her close.

"I won't let you fall," he promises with a small smile, making her blush and grin back.

"Neither shall I, my King," (Y/N) jokes, making him blush a bright red.

"My dear, you don't have to call me that," Elson chuckles, shaking his head. 

"But I like it," she teases back, watching him turn a shade of pink.

"(Y/N)!!" A voice shrieks, making both jump as Anna slides towards them, out of control.

She runs into (Y/N), making her yell with a laugh as Elson stables both of them.

"Sorry! I may have accidentally shoved her a little too hard!" Kristoff laughs, using Sven as support.

"How rude, Kris! Remind me to hit you later!" (Y/N) scolds playfully, Anna laughing and Kristoff chuckling.

"Will do," he jokingly salutes.

"I like the open gates." Anna breathes out, looking at the happy crowd.

"Me, too," (Y/N) sighs with delight, Anna  grabbing Kristoff's hand when he offered it.

"We are never closing it again," Elson promises, smiling softly before looking down at (Y/N)'s feet, waving his hand.

His magic waves under her feet, creating beautiful ice skates.

"Elson... You know I lack the balance for this! (Y/N) shrieks the last word as Anna laughs, watching Elson gently pull her around as he skates backwards.

"Come on, my dear! If Anna can do it, so can you!" He laughs, his smile bright as he holds her hands gently.

Anna yells with a laugh, squealing as she nearly slips as Kristoff grabs her, also falling with a laugh as Sven stumbles around the ice.

"Look out! Reindeer coming through!" He warns people as Sven slides around.

"I don't got it, don't let go, don't let go! Elson, don't--!" (Y/N) laughs as she tightly holds onto Elson's hands.

Elson grins in amusement as (Y/N) struggles to stay up, his smile bright as he looks at her with adoration.

Olaf slides behind her, pushing her up in a standing position before skating over and helping Anna and Kristoff up.

"And slide... And kick!" He instructs as Elson slides around (Y/N).

He presses his front to her back, stabling her and gripping her hands.

"I got you," Elson softly says, and she trusted him as they slowly began to skate around.

He swings her in front of him, smiling softly at her as he places a kiss on her lips.

...
..
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 3.5K 25
Y/n is the best friend of Anna and Elson. She is small but strong and very smart. Her father is a very close friend to the king and queen. He trained...
8.3K 317 12
Male! Anna [2013] Book 17 " Y/n...LOVES me? " Three years after her parent's death, Princess Elsa and is officially crowned Queen of Arendelle. And o...
207K 7.8K 44
You are just an orphan girl from the Southern Isles trying to get by. When the stormy wind blows your ship into the harbour of Arendelle your life ta...
124K 4.3K 15
ᯐ π…π‘πˆπ†πˆπƒ ( π™΅πšπ™Ύπš‰π™΄π™½: 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝟷 ) ─────────────────── ❝ π‡πŽπ– π‚πŽπ”π‹πƒ π˜πŽπ” 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 π‹πŽπ•π„ π’πŽπŒπ„πŽπŒπ„ π‹πˆπŠπ„ πŒπ„..?❞ ❝..𝐈...