"Glory To Mankind" (On Hold)

By saibotbitch

"Everything that lives is designed to end. We are perpetually trapped... in an endless spiral of life and de... More

Hello-
Record of Ragnarok - Chapter 1
A Time With Lรผ Bu
Lรผ Bu vs Thor (Part 1 / 4)
Lรผ Bu vs Thor (Part 2 / 4)
Lรผ Bu vs Thor (Part 3 / 4)
Lรผ Bu vs Thor (Part 4 / 4 )
A Time with Thor
A Time With Adam
Rewriting In Progress
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 1 (Rewritten)
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 2 (Rewritten)
Lรผ Bu vs Thor (Part 1)
Lรผ Bu vs Thor (Part 2)
Lรผ Bu vs Thor (Final Part)
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 6 (Rewritten)
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 7 (Rewritten)
Adam vs Zeus (Part 1)
Adam vs Zeus (Part 2)
Adam vs Zeus (Part 3)
Adam vs Zeus (Final Part)
Glory To Humanity - Chapter 12
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 13
Sasaki Kojiro vs Poseidon (Part 1)
Sasaki Kojiro vs Poseidon (Part 2)
Sasaki Kojiro vs Poseidon (Part 3)
Sasaki Kojiro vs Poseidon (Final Part)
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 18
Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Part 1)
Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Part 2)
Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Part 3)
Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Part 4)
Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Final Part)
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 25
Glory to Mankind - Chapter 26
Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva (Part 1)
Raiden Tameemon Vs. Shiva (Part 2)
Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva (Part 3)
Raiden Tameemon Vs Shiva (Part 4)
Raiden Tameemon Vs Shiva (Part 5)
Raiden Tameemon Vs. Shiva (Final Part)
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 33
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 34
Buddha vs. Zerofuku (Part 1)
Buddha vs. Zerofuku (Part 2)
Buddha Vs. Zerofuku (Part 3)
Buddha Vs. Hajun (Part 4)
Buddha Vs. Hajun (Final Part)
Glory to Mankind - Chapter 40
YO STOP- WARNING
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 41
Qin Shi Huang Vs. Hades (Part 1)
Qin Shi Huang Vs. Hades (Part 2)
Qin Shi Huang Vs. Hades (Part 3)
Qin Shi Huang Vs. Hades (Final Part)
Heyyyyyyy- Bad Author Note hereeeeee-

Glory To Mankind - Chapter 19

572 9 3
By saibotbitch

Music Up Top: It's Raining Somewhere Else - Toby Fox (10 hours)

JTR favoritism incoming because I'm a simp- All of you know fully well because I say it everywhere-

I really am thinking of yanderes for this so I'm flopping for it-

The effect for Poseidon's trident is attack speed up, and an additional pierce to add in more damage.
(This doesn't have much relevance this is just a note for me to see if I ever look back at the chapter to see what kind of effect Poseidon's trident has- I'll tell of other effects whenever needed, or just leave em up here-)

Date finished: July 21st.

Has not been proof read, just like my other chapters-

Words Total: 29,870 Words

- Within Zeus' room -

"Phew..." He softly sighed. Ares and Hermes stood next to him, completely silent. "... So... What's up with everyone's faces?" Zeus questioned. Wounds and bruises, as well as a whole as punch was engraved onto his face. Loki leaned back in his chair while Shiva slammed one of his fists onto the table with grit teeth. "Watch it-!" Zeus had almost dropped his tea. "This ain't the time to fuck around, old man!!" Shiva yelled. His third eye was opened, with his fourth one opening only a slight bit. "Your brother, Poseidon, was just butchered like salmon. Pretty calm, aren't you?" Everyone gave Loki a glare, in which he faintly snorted. Zeus then looked down. "Hm... Well... That Human was just stronger than Poseidon ever was..." He placed his cuppa down. "That's all... there is to it..." The God then got up. "Besides... you've all seen the fights. You should know... what these battles entail." Everyone within the room had went silent, listening to the older God as he sighed softly.

"Let us first admit it..." He spoke. "Humanity... is strong!" Shiva's eyebrow twitched. "It seems as if the little Valkyrie girl truly intends to overthrow us." Zeus looked towards Hermes, who had continued to stay silent with his hands behind his back. "And it appears that our little experiment has joined in on it as well." He silently nodded before the older God looked forward. "Now knowing this... we shall respond in kind..." Shiva then got off of his chair again. "Now that this has been settled..." The male's aura immediately fired up, the rest of his arms clenching their fists. "I'm up next!! I wont be letting those little shits get cocky just because they got one win in!!" He spoke. "Ah..." Zeus placed a finger over his chin. "... About that..." He spoke. Shiva had immediately fumed, screaming as he gripped at his hair with two of his arms, clenching his other fists. "What now?! Another one of your selfish requests?! You still owe me one, you know!!" He shouted. "My most sincere apologies..." The veins by Zeus' head had focused, making blood spurt out.

"... However..." He then pointed to the males behind him as the bandages on his figure had snapped, more blood squirting out of the veins on his body. "Shouldn't we of the Greek Pantheon... repay this favor they've given us in kind...?"

Ares and Hermes had darker auras, mirroring the rage from Poseidon's death.

"Hm..." Loki seemed to chuckle, smirking faintly as he put his hands behind his head. Shiva sighed. He then placed his two hands behind his neck. "Damn... I guess that can't be helped... I swear, you Greeks really are something..." He mumbled.

- With some certain Valkyries -

Brunhilde had walked down the halls as Göll followed after. "The Gods' insufferable pride won't permit them to lose twice in a row... This next battle will be one they cannot lose. They'll be giving it their all this time." The youngest Valkyrie then blinked. "Who do you think they'll send this time?" She questioned.

"Me." A sudden voice had spoke.

Wind had suddenly rushed past the pair of Valkyries, making their eyes widen. "This pressure..." Brunhilde mumbled. The two had noticed by the other side of the hall. "Oh!" Göll immediately ran forward, pulling her fist back as the taller male smirked faintly. He immediately grabbed his club... before linking arms with the youngest Valkyrie. "Brother Heracles!" Göll beamed. "You've grown bigger, Göll!" The male chuckled. Brunhilde gently lifted the ends of her dress, bowing down. "It has been a while... brother Heracles." She spoke. The male lifted his arm slightly, immediately lifting Göll further into the air. She seemed to laugh, clearly enjoying herself. "It sure has, Hilde. You're just as tomboyish as ever, huh?" Heracles replied.

God of Fortitude
Heracles
(Greek)

"I'm glad that you're looking as healthy as ever as well." Brunhilde then folded her hands above her dress while Heracles had let Göll down. The God softly chuckled. "Pretty sure you've gotten stronger yourself, though." He spoke. Brunhilde's smile then dropped. "Speaking of which..." She spoke. "... that response earlier would imply..." Heracles could feel his own smile drop as well. "Yeah. I'll be the one appearing in the next fight." Brunhilde and him had silently stared at each other as Göll looked up at her elder sister. "Although it is not my place to say this..." The eldest Valkyrie then got down on one knee, looking down at the floor. "... I wish you the best of luck." Heracles smiled faintly. "Yeah... And to you too." He replied. The male then walked past, making his way up the stairs. He could hear wind rushing behind him. Heracles slightly looked back at the sound.

It had been Loki teleporting himself behind the male. He smirked faintly.

"I saw that~ You sure do get along with the Valkyries, don't you, Heracles?~" He softly sung. Heracles silently looked back at him before looking forward. "Oh, I get it..." Loki floated in front of him. "Though our pantheons may be far apart in geography... they're both full of you half-assed Demigods, huh?~" Heracles' eyes narrowed slightly, but he kept staring down at the stairs. Even with how close Loki had got to his face, even managing to gently grab it. "Isn't this going to be hard for you?~" Heracles then smirked, catching Loki's attention immediately. "Humanity is a fearsome foe... As representative for the Gods... And as a military man, I intend to have a fair fight." He spoke. "Hm... Hope that works out for you." Loki mumbled. He then let go of Heracles' face, allowing for him to keep walking. The God behind him had kept floating within the air. "Loki... Let me just say one thing to you." Heracles then turned back to the male, grabbing him by the wrist.

"I'm opposed to ending Humanity." Loki seemed to frown slightly. "However... ever since Ragnarok has started, I don't have any intention of losing. And I still don't have any." The male immediately tore his arm out of Heracles' grip. "As a representative of the Gods, I will win, without a shadow of a doubt!!" The male gently clenched his fist. "... On top of that, I will move to save Humanity!!" He spoke. Loki smirked again. "You haven't changed a bit... you don't know whose side you're on..." The two then stared at each other again before Heracles turned around. "I'm always... and always on the side of justice." He spoke, his footsteps being heard as he clenched his club. "..." Loki gently twirled some of his hair around his finger. "Justice, huh?"

- With (Y/n) -

The Android was silently walking down the hall while carrying Pod in their arms. They had been wandering the Human dorms, making their way to another dorm. As soon as they had opened it, they were overwhelmed with a gentle scent of tea and treats. (Y/n) silently walked towards the bedroom, seeing Anemone and Brunhilde in their own spots. "Hi, (Y/n)." The Goddess softly waved, seeing the Android nod. "You sent info of how Heracles would be the next participant for the Gods..." Brunhilde looked towards them. "... Is this true?" She questioned. "Hermes spoke of it. So I'd suppose so." The Valkyrie arched an eyebrow. "... Even with how untrustworthy he can be?" She questioned. "We made a deal. Hermes sticks to his word." (Y/n) answered. They then looked at Brunhilde. She silently sighed. "... That checks out. Brother Heracles came up to me about it earlier as well." The woman looked down at Göll as Anemone blinked. "Really... I wouldn't know which side to be on..." The youngest Valkyrie mumbled. "Yes..." Brunhilde let her tongue flow out for a second as a grin showed on her face. Anemone immediately jolted. "... Troubling, indeed..." (Y/n) blinked behind their mask.

Brunhilde seemed to catch onto the pair staring at her, making her clamp a hand over her mouth. "That aside, who can even stand up to Brother Heracles?" Göll questioned, clearly not noticing what the Valkyrie had done. "Hm... I had prepared for the perfect opponent for him since the very beginning." Brunhilde looked back at the smaller woman. "Eh...? Then who?" She questioned. "Amongst all of Humanity... I chose the most... despicable scum of the earth..." The Valkyrie's eyes seemed to narrow from her negative outlook on the participant as she stared down at the photo. Brunhilde slammed it down to the table, making almost everyone jolt. Göll looked up at the photo before her eyes widened with horror. "You... You really...?!" She muttered.

"Say no more." Anemone smiled softly as she lifted her hand. She then took her gloves off of her hand, focusing her energy to her fingertips. "You're agreeing to this?!" Göll shouted. "Hm? Yeah." Anemone smiled softly while her smoke had flowed within the room. The youngest Valkyrie seemed to get overwhelmed, shrieking when she had saw a door slam down to the floor. "(Y/n), you wouldn't mind if I went with you, would you?" Brunhilde questioned. "No." (Y/n) looked back at her. "Anemone, think you can keep an eye on Göll?" The woman put her thumbs up while (Y/n) had opened the door.

They had walked into the new world, seeing a large garden full of small animals enjoying themselves and living their best lives. (Y/n) then looked towards the peaceful house before their eyes had landed on a tea house. They walked towards it, seeing a silver haired male with a monocle over his right eye sipping on some tea. A three tier sweets tower was beside him. The male looked back at them. "I believe you have the wrong afterli-" He stopped upon seeing them. "... I don't." (Y/n) replied. Brunhilde walked next to them. "Your turn to slay a God has been chosen." The male looked towards the Valkyrie. "... Is that so...?" He then looked down at his tea.

Humanity's Most Infamous Murderer
Jack The Ripper
(United Kingdom)

"What will your answer be?" Brunhilde questioned. "Certainly." Jack placed his teacup down. "I look forward to seeing what color a supreme being will turn into..." Brunhilde slightly eyed (Y/n). They only blinked behind their mask. "Are you still aware of the implications? That losing will mean complete annihilation?" The Valkyrie questioned. Jack softly chuckled. He looked into his cup of tea. "... 'A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant... tastes of death but once'." Brunhilde silently looked towards (Y/n). "... He knows fully well of what he's getting to. I trust that you know how to take care of him." They silently nodded, leaving Brunhilde to walk towards the door. (Y/n) then silently sat down across from the silver haired male. "It's been 100 years. How have you been faring?" Jack smiled softly. "Would you like some Lapsang souchong tea?" He offered. The male looked down at his cup of tea. "I know fully well you don't need it... but it does taste pleasant."

(Y/n) silently blinked. "... I can take a cuppa." They spoke, seeing the male flash a small close eyed smile. He gently poured some tea into another cuppa before placing it on a plate, softly sliding it in front of them. "It's a highly refined tea from China." He spoke. "And how would you get this in your afterlife?" (Y/n) looked towards him, gently pushing up some of their mask. "A gentleman would never reveal such secrets." He spoke, smiling softly. "Anyhow... what round of Ragnarok am I fighting on?" He questioned. The male saw (Y/n) softly sip their tea. "The fourth." They answered. The Android then gently placed their cuppa, as well as their plate down. "I see... If I may ask what the score is?" Jack also sipped his tea. "The Gods have two wins. The Humans have one." He seemed to frown softly. Though, he looked at (Y/n). "... Will you be participating?" He questioned.  They silently looked down. "... It'll depend." The Android replied. They saw Jack smile softly.

"We'll still have to get your Valkyrie as well." He faintly perked up. "Ah... I wonder who I'd get paired with..." The male had then smiled softly while (Y/n) gently sipped their tea. "... You enjoy that tea, don't you?" The Android looked towards him. "... I suppose I do." They replied. Jack's smile could only widen. "I'm glad. Would you like some treats?" He questioned, softly gesturing to the three tier sweets holder. "... I'm fine." (Y/n) answered. Jack seemed to stare at them for a few seconds. "... Not even a slice of cake?" He questioned. "Having tea is more than enough for me. I'm not used to having that much sweets as I did back when you were alive." Jack seemed to softly chuckle. "While it is sweet, I would rather refrain from too much." (Y/n) silently sipped their tea after they were done speaking. They then looked back at the three tier tower. "... Did you really plan on having that all on your own?" Jack smiled softly. "... Of course." He then looked at it as well. "... It's not very much as if I had a partner to eat this with. The afterlife can get quite lonely."

(Y/n) blinked. They looked to the side for a moment with their eyes. "... Is there something wrong?" Jack questioned. He saw the Android gently reach for one of the cupcakes, making him smile softly. "... Noah or Luna haven't visited in a while?" (Y/n) questioned. "Unfortunately not. They're busy with their own business. Anne as well." Jack answered. He smiled softly. "Then again, you haven't either. What have you been up to?" He softly sipped some of his tea. "... Android business." Jack then closed his eyes, placing a hand over his monocle. "Quite vague." He spoke, gently taking it off. The male then looked at (Y/n). "... You seem rather sour about the explanation." He spoke, his crimson eye staring into their color. "... You seem sour in general. Is something bothering you?" Jack placed his monocle down, looking at the Android. "There's a reason I didn't visit at all. I was shut down a small while after you had died. Maintenance had called, and put me down for 100 years." Jack silently nodded. "I see..." He mumbled. "Well, I suppose it's better to see you now than never." The male smiled softly. "I will be honest. It's gotten lonely without you sitting with me." (Y/n) nodded. "Well... I have a better chance now." They looked at him behind their mask.

Jack had saw another sad color flow within the pulses of their heartbeat. He seemed to blink, staring at the Android.

"... Indeed." He spoke, smiling softly more. "Anyhow, other than maintenance, what have you been doing after I had ascended?" He questioned, attempting to change the topic. "... Well, I had orders to do certain things in different locations... and I met another friend... adding the count up to thirteen." (Y/n) replied. They silently took a bite of their cupcake. "That sounds quite eventful." Jack smiled softly. He seemed to stay silent for a second, simply staring at the Android as they enjoyed their tea and treats. "... Thank you for visiting me, even if only for Ragnarok matters." He spoke. (Y/n) silently looked towards them. "... It's always nice to see you again." Jack gave the Android a small smile while they finished their cupcake. "... To you as well." They softly finished the rest of their tea. "... I have some people for you to meet. I hope you wouldn't mind sparring with them." Jack smiled softly. "Of course I wouldn't. If I may get ready first?" He questioned. (Y/n) nodded. "I can stay here." They replied. "... I'd need to change as well, anyways." Jack looked at them. "I'd say those clothes are perfectly fine. Rather old fashioned, if I may say." He then smiled softly. "Do you find anything wrong with them?" He questioned.

"I just haven't changed out of them for a while." (Y/n) answered. They then looked back at him while tipping their mask back down. "Do you have a restroom I can change in?" They questioned. "Certainly. Come with me." Jack smiled softly, now walking towards the rather peaceful home between the gardens. "... You have a rather peaceful home compared to how it originally was." The male looked back at them. "Well, I wanted to start fresh. And with this, I took my chance." He then gently opened the door, allowing for (Y/n) to go in first. "You can go down the first hall to the right. The restroom is the first door to the left." The Android nodded. They then walked towards the restroom while Jack had made his way to his room. (Y/n) gently closed the door behind them, now placing Pod on the counter. They opened their files, accessing some other clothes to change into.

- Dress Module Changed -

- Dress Module Closed -

"... Better..." (Y/n) mumbled. They then looked back at Pod. "... When are you going to wake up?" They mumbled.

- Within Pod's Data Banks -

"Surgery complete. Now activating soul." Pod hacked into Poseidon's body, now checking if any functions or problems had been detected within the God's body. Though, after confirming that nothing had remained, the small machine exited the hacking realm. "Hearing and sight diagnostics are perfect. No viruses found." Pod then waited for Poseidon to wake up. The God had felt his eyes slowly open. They faintly narrowed at the sight of the white room. He then silently sat up, looking around. "Unit Poseidon, good morning." The blond looked back at the Pod with slightly furrowed eyebrows. "You... You're that mortifying creature." He then looked to the side with a small scoff. "Be aware that Unit 1V is the one that chose for your resurrection. If it were up to me, I would have left you to shatter to Niflhel. Put respect on Unit 1V's name." Poseidon silently stared at the small machine for a moment before looking down.

(Resurrection... I really did lose to an insignificant piece of shit... And that deal I had with (Y/n)... is off... -Poseidon)

His eyebrows silently furrowed. "Unit Poseidon, you have been turned into a half Android, just like Unit 1V." He seemed to mentally cringe. "This will give rise to new abilities. Unit Poseidon, choose your class." The blond looked towards the small machine. "I shall explain those classes, and show them on a screen for you to see." A screen then opened up in front of Poseidon, making his eyes slightly narrow from the sight.

"A - Attacker (アタッカー): specialized in close-ranged combat, with exceptional dash abilities and an experimental "berserk mode" ("B mode") only used in this variant. Obsolete, but known to have been present among YoRHa android prototypes when within the large war against Gods.
B - Battler (バトラー): all-purpose combat unit, a hybrid of the A and G prototype models. This type was developed by utilizing the battle data on Unit 1V from the war against other Gods with both Supreme and Minor Gods.
D - Defender (ディフェンス): focused on defensive tactics such as the use of barriers, and heavily reinforced against the Logic Virus.
E - Executioner: combat model specifically designed for anti-android or anti-god operations. E-models are often covertly deployed and given another type designation, charged with monitoring and, if need be, eliminating androids or Gods who have violated YoRHa's or Gods' policies in some way, including those at risk of or in the process of deserting, and those in unauthorized possession of classified information. E-models seem to be functionally similar to B-models or A-models regardless of their designation.
G - Gunner (ガンナー): specialized in long-range combat, equipped with an advanced model of assault rifle but did not carry close-combat weapons. Obsolete, but known to have been present among YoRHa androids within the present.
H - Healer (ヒーラー): specialized repair unit, with additional tools both for repairing physical damage and dealing with data corruption and electronic warfare. H-models were at one point also responsible for uploading squad Black Box data to the Bunker, though this ability seems to have been added to Scanner models as well at some point.
O - Operator (オペレーター): logistical model, provides intel and missions for units in the field as well as collecting and compiling command-level data for operations in the orbital stations. One Operator is assigned to each combat unit in the field. The O series are not designed for combat, and are usually in safe points as to not get interrupted from work.
S - Scanner (スキャナー): scout unit with additional sensor capabilities and a comprehensive hacking suite for gathering data. Also charged with uploading the personality data of themselves and their companions to the Bunker to preserve it in case their body is destroyed. S models are especially unique being the only current-production male YoRHa androids, due to testing finding that male combat-focused models were stronger but poor at cooperation.
Unit Poseidon, pick your class."

The blond blinked. "You said that (Y/n) was a V unit." He spoke. "That priority has been gifted to them from being the first Android created." Pod answered. "Unit Poseidon, pick your class." He spoke. The blond's eyes seemed to narrow. "... Class E." He spoke. "E - Executioner: combat model specifically designed for anti-android or anti-god operations. E-models are often covertly deployed and given another type designation, charged with monitoring and, if need be, eliminating androids or Gods who have violated YoRHa's or Gods' policies in some way, including those at risk of or in the process of deserting, and those in unauthorized possession of classified information. E-models seem to be functionally similar to B-models or A-models regardless of their designation. Unit Poseidon, is this your choice?" He nodded. "Unit Poseidon, pick another class to be disguised as." The God softly clicked his tongue.

"Class A." He spoke. "A - Attacker (アタッカー): specialized in close-ranged combat, with exceptional dash abilities and an experimental "berserk mode" ("B mode") only used in this variant. Obsolete, but known to have been present among YoRHa android prototypes when within the large war against Gods. Unit Poseidon, is this the correct class?" The male nodded. "Affirmed. Hacking shall be infused within the Black Box to ensure the correct types, as well as to ensure no errors are made. Please note that the end of this process may result in nausea or fainting. Confirm?" The male silently nodded. "Fine enough." He replied. "Understood. Now hacking in."

- Back to (Y/n) -

They walked out of the restroom, continuing to carry Pod in their arms. The Android then heard some rummaging going on in the other room. They walked towards it, softly knocking on the doorway. Jack looked back at him. He looked to be in different wear than before "Ah, I see you changed already. You look wonderful." He spoke, smiling softly. (Y/n) nodded. "... Do you need any help?" They questioned. "Ah, none at all." Jack then looked back to the things he was packing. "... If you may tell me what a Valkyrie does?" He questioned. "They transform into your preferred weapon, and give you the ability to harm Gods. They also give Godlike strength and better durability. Though, you'll have to fuse your heart with your Valkyrie partner to become one." Jack blinked. "... Do you have anything like that?" He questioned. "No. Though, I don't need it." (Y/n) silently unsheathed Virtuous Contract. "This is more than enough for me." Jack smiled softly. "Would you like a partner like that?" He walked towards (Y/n) after stuffing some knives into one of his pouches.

"Hm.." They turned around. "... It would depend. I haven't really needed a partner like that, even if I sort of do have remaining allies to assist me whenever I need it." Jack looked towards them. "Then, I hope you wouldn't mind if I joined in with that." (Y/n) looked towards him. "That's entirely fine." They then looked forward. "We already have a dorm for you. So would you want to bring some extra things?" Jack smiled softly. "If you said that a few minutes ago, I certainly would have. Would you mind waiting a few minutes more?" He questioned. "I can stay here. It's fine." (Y/n) silently leaned against the wall, gently crossing their arms while Jack smiled faintly. "Thank you." He then entered the house again. While he had done so, (Y/n) walked back to the tea house, pouring a warm cup of tea for themself. They gently sipped at it, waiting for Jack to finish.

- Within Pod's Data Banks -

"Hacking complete. You are now designation E3. However, you will be addressed as Unit A4." Pod spoke. "Great. Can I go now." Poseidon silently looked to the side with his eyes. "Certainly." Pod then opened up a portal, looking through it, seeing (Y/n) silently waiting. "... Actually... take a few moments to adjust to how you are. This Unit still has an explanation to show." Poseidon could feel himself becoming irked. "Attacker has a special ability of B-mode. Please attempt to activate it by overheating your Black Box. Said object is within you, and can be taken out at any time." Pod floated towards the blond, taking his Black Box out of his chest. He only blinked, taking it again. "... So small." He mumbled, putting it back in his body. "Detonate your Black Box by emotions, or by using your own muscles to do so." The blond's eyebrow twitched as he looked back at Pod. "... Do I look like I can do that?" He questioned.

The small machine seemed to scan his figure for a few moments. "Yes. This Unit does think you can do so." Poseidon silently rolled his eyes. "Keep in mind that you should only do B-Mode whenever you think it's necessary. Not by simple means of showing off. B-Mode will increase attack power, but will also slowly decrease your own health until it reaches the most vulnerable point." The blond then looked down at the floor. "I have no memory of being provoked." He spoke. "... What would you do if your own brother were killed in the Titanomachy War?" Poseidon's eyebrows faintly furrowed. "What would you do if Unit 1V were to get harmed, or possibly confessed to before you could get to them?" The male looked down. "I have no need for that. I'm perfect as is." He spoke. "Unit Kojiro Sasaki spoke of how your life as a 'perfect God' would be rather sad." The blond could feel his eyebrow twitch.

"Your insecurities will lead to nothing but failure in getting to Unit 1V's heart." Pod leaned close. "Does that not infuriate you?" Poseidon's eyebrows furrowed. "I'm strong enough as is. I don't need this." He spoke. "You will not be allowed to leave until you activate Berserk Mode." The blond mentally rolled his eyes.

- Back with (Y/n) -

The Android stayed silent as Jack walked out of the building, carrying a bag of things. "My apologies for the wait." He smiled softly. "I see you're still enjoying the tea." The male then smiled softly. (Y/n) nodded, getting up. "We should get going." They spoke. Jack followed them towards the still widely open door. "I didn't get the chance to question it before. However, what is that?" The silver haired male gestured to Pod, who was still resting in their arms. "Oh. He's my assistant. He normally floats around, but he's... inactive right now." Jack blinked, seemingly with interest. "Does he usually do this?" He questioned. "What can this small thing do?" He added. "He's resurrecting a friend of mine right now. It'll become more common within time." Jack's eyes faintly widened, his interest increasing by the second. "Resurrecting someone?" He questioned. (Y/n) nodded. "Considering that I've been given an ability to absorb souls... I'll bring them back." Jack softly hummed. "I see..." He mumbled. The male then nodded. "Odd... How do you absorb someone's soul?" He questioned.

"I'll show later." (Y/n) answered. They then had the male follow after. "First, we'll need to get you situated." Jack smiled faintly. "Perhaps I may need to help you learn how to lay back again." (Y/n) looked back at him. "... The others seem to be saying that as well." They mumble, looking forward again. "I can see why. You're obviously quite on task, and don't care for your health much because you think your Android tendencies take care of it all. Though, that's not the case, (Y/n)." Jack and them walked through the door, with the male looking around with more interest as he saw a change of surroundings. "Jesus, you're finally back-" Anemone mumbled, walking towards (Y/n). "I've been waiting here for like 30 minutes-" She spoke. "We got carried away." The Android replied. "I can see that!" Anemone sighed. "Anyhow... I wish you good luck." She mumbled. (Y/n) silently nodded. "Right. You still have that job to do." They blinked, looking down. "I mean, I'd be fine if you didn't do it now-"

(Y/n) interrupted her. "I'll do it." They spoke. Anemone blinked. "... You sure?" She tilted her head. "After I get him situated, yes." Jack looked towards (Y/n). "No need. I can place my things down and get going with you." The silver haired male smiled softly. "I'd like to meet this man you're resurrecting." He spoke. "You're resurrecting Poseidon-?" Anemone looked towards (Y/n). "Yes." They flatly answered. "He was enough of a problem! And you're still letting him come by with this-?!" Anemone grabbed them by the collar of their outfit. "You have got to be kidding!" Jack immediately grabbed the back of the woman's jacket, pulling her away from the Android, who had stayed blank and silent. "Cancel it! Return him to Niflhel!" (Y/n) crossed their arms. "If he does anything wrong, it'll be on me to fix it. Poseidon will be in my care, in which I will make sure he doesn't do anything to tip sides." They blinked. "Anemone, if he does something, I'll owe you one." She blinked. "That doesn't excuse it, but, fine." Jack let go of her jacket, allowing for her to fall onto her feet. "I'm just worried. He's... He's rough." Anemone spoke. "Not as much as you may think." She looked back at (Y/n) as they walked towards the door. Jack followed after, placing his things by the table.

"Oh-? Do I see a future trope coming up-?" Anemone smiled. "No." (Y/n) flatly answered again. "Well, you don't seem like one for relationships." Anemone peeked at the Android. "Why would I need one?" They questioned, seeing Jack sorting his things to make sure he had everything. The male smiled with satisfaction upon knowing he did in fact bring everything he needed and wanted. "Well, you could use one!" Anemone shrugged, making (Y/n) stare at her in silence. "Well, I'll be off now-!" She immediately ran off, leaving the Android, as well as the gentleman in silence for a few seconds. "... It seems as if you have quite the friendship." Jack looked back at them with a small smile. They nodded while walking to the front door. "It's chaotic." They replied, walking towards another dorm. "However, you enjoy it, don't you?" Jack smiled softly. "I know you enjoyed being in Noah's group if it was chaotic, even if only a little." (Y/n) looked back at him. "That seems completely different." They mumbled.

Jack chuckled, seeing (Y/n) knock on the door. "Oh? Who are we visiting?" The male questioned. The door opened. "Ah, hello, My Lord!" Chen smiled, punching his fist into his palm. "You don't need to do that anymore." (Y/n) spoke. "I just felt like it. You've said that to me seemingly thousands of times back when I was alive, but I kept doing it." Chen smiled softly. "Anyhow, I see you have the fourth participant?" Jack bowed his head. "It's a pleasure to meet you." He spoke. "Indeed!" Chen smiled before looking at (Y/n). "Would you like for me to get My Liege for you, My Lord?" They nod. "I plan on bringing you two with me on my job." Chen beamed from their answer. "You have my gratitude!" He then ran off. "... I never did think that I'd hear you get called 'My Lord'." Jack spoke. "... I was a Vice General 1,800 years ago." (Y/n) answered. "Ah, I see..." The silver haired male smiled faintly. "Oh. You wanted to know how I absorb souls, right?" The male then nodded. "Stay still." (Y/n) held their hand towards his chest, allowing for his soul to float towards them in the form of golden dust.

- Within Pod's Data Banks -

"New Unit Data: Jack The Ripper.
Soul status: Awakened
Preferable type: Attacker / Gunner"

Poseidon could feel a vein on the top right corner of his face bulge.

(They've absorbed another soul... Did this... pest, deserve it? -Poseidon)

He stared up at the message, his eyes narrowing.

(I don't need to see this scum to figure it out. Yet... that name... The name of a murderer... The fact that they've become friends with such a gnat like that... -Poseidon)

His own disappointment and anger had caused for his figure to burn a bright red.

It felt as if he were burning alive from his own emotions, making him lean against the wall with a grunt.

"B-Mode achieved. The source was jealousy." Poseidon slowly glared at Pod. "Jealousy..." The male silently punched the wall. "I wouldn't say... jealous..." He muttered. Within another few seconds, Poseidon could feel something within him blow up, making him stumble. Pod floated towards him, carrying some heals. "Consume. It will help restore health in short periods of time." The male looked at the heals with a faint glare. Seeing how vulnerable he was, he had no choice but to take them. He had done as ordered, feeling himself getting back to better condition within seconds. The male then looked down with a faint shudder as a portal opened. "You may see Unit 1V." Pod spoke.

- With (Y/n) -

Lü Bu placed a hand over Chen's head while stepping into view. Jack seemed to look up at the male with slight amazement and intrigue. "Ah, hello, Sir." He then bowed his head. "It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Jack The Ripper." Lü Bu looked at the silver haired male before looking back at (Y/n). They had tilted their head towards the silver haired male. Lü Bu then silently looked down at Jack. "... Mhm." He replied. The silver haired male smiled faintly as he straightened up. "My Lord, how did you meet him? He seems polite!" Chen spoke, smiling at them. "..." (Y/n) and Jack looked at each other before looking at the pair next to them. "He stalked me and had me talk with him on a bridge." Jack jolted. "Sir (Y/n), please-" He spoke. "What? It's true." (Y/n) looked towards him, feeling Lü Bu's creep repelling aura grow. Chen already had a blade in his hands. "It didn't end badly. You can calm down." (Y/n) then looked at the pair beside them before looked at Jack. "What did you want me to tell them? That you saw me kill someone after dodging a few bullets?" He blinked. "I believe that may have been better, even if we didn't meet by that time-" He replied.

"Hm." (Y/n) nodded. They then blinked. "Oh, right." The Android opened their files. "You need a weapon." They looked at Jack. "I'm perfectly fine with knives." He softly smiled as he looked at his pouch. "... Just in case." (Y/n) looked at their weapons. They then silently blinked before silently holding Virtuous Contract towards him. "Use this one." Jack blinked. "... Are you sure?" He questioned.

The group had suddenly felt a stronger presence from behind them. (Y/n) immediately turned, seeing Poseidon glaring right into Jack. Said male had looked back at the blond. "... Lord Posedion..." Chen mumbled. Lü Bu kept a small glare on his face. The three had all taken notice of the darker expression Poseidon had taken while he gazed down at the floor.

(Weak... Frail... Nothing but a nuisance... Why would a murderer like him be put in their care like that? -Poseidon)

"... I see you got resurrected already." (Y/n) formed up Virtuous Dignity, tossing it towards the blond. He silently caught it, looking towards the shorter weapon. "You'll get your trident later. Hermes is upgrading it." The blond's eyes slightly narrowed. (Y/n) then looked towards Jack. "Do you think you'd be fine with your knives, or would you want something different?" He smiled softly. "I'm fine with my knives. While I can use blades, I don't prefer using them all too much." The male answered. (Y/n) nodded. "Then, we can get going." They walked out of the Human dorms, looking back at Poseidon. "If you don't want to participate in a long distance activity you can go back to your palace." Poseidon's eyebrows seemed to faintly furrow as he slightly eyed Jack. "... No." The blond replied. "Kh." Lü Bu grunted, looking to the side with a small glare. Jack leaned towards (Y/n). "Does he have a problem with me?" The male mumbled. "Probably that you're a killer. And you're a Human." Jack smiled. "Racism." He continued to walk after (Y/n).

"Marker has been placed on map." Pod 042 spoke. (Y/n) silently nodded as Jack chuckled at the floating machine. He then looked towards Chen, eyeing the flying Pod 153 beside him. "I see you have one as well?" The male looked back at him with a small nod. "Mhm! It's quite productive! I just need to get used to it." He nodded, gently tapping at the Pod beside him. "I'd like to know more about you, Sir Jack. Where are you from?" Chen questioned, now looking at Jack. "Ah, London." He answered. "London?" Chen looked towards (Y/n). "Not the best place. But it was popular during and after the Industrial Revolution." They answered. "... My Liege." Lü Bu kept his eyes closed. "Wasn't in your time. You were 1,600 years before that." Chen nodded. "I see..." He mumbled. Jack looked at (Y/n) with a blink. "... Is there something wrong?" They looked at him. "No. Not at all. However, I do have a question." He nodded. "My apologies if this is rather... rude. However, how old are you?" (Y/n) blinked as Chen looked back at the male with a slight silence. Lü Bu had done the same, with Poseidon clenching Virtuous Dignity. "I thought you knew I was around seven million years old." (Y/n) blinked. "No, I didn't-" Jack softly shook his head.

"Of course I know that you're much older than you look. Though, I never thought of how old you specifically were." He then looked forward, completely ignoring the annoyed or slightly surprised expressions the other three gave him. (Y/n) nodded, now looking forward. "I see. Alright then." Poseidon silently walked up to them, pulling at their sleeve. They looked back at him as he pulled them further ahead. "Are you really tolerating a Human like that...?" He mumbled. "You'll learn that it isn't toleration." (Y/n) replied. They turned to the blond. "Maybe you'll get along with one." They spoke. "Not a chance." Poseidon's eyebrows seemed to furrow. "What's going on?" Chen questioned. Poseidon immediately glowered down at the floor as (Y/n) looked towards the male. "Not anything important. We can keep going." The Android walked forward, leaving Poseidon to clench Virtuous Dignity. He silently walked after the Android, leaving the others behind him to feel the aura he had. He clearly wasn't happy about Humans being the ones to spend time with them. Especially when he regarded them as nothing but trash. "My Liege..." Chen mumbled, seemingly just deadpanning. Lü Bu silently shook his head as Jack blinked, looking towards them.

(Oddly enough, almost everyone here seems stronger than I am. That man right there... -Jack)

His eyes landed on Lü Bu.

(... Rather abnormal... -Jack)

He then looked towards (Y/n) with a small smile.

- Time skip -

"We're finally at the City Ruins." (Y/n) spoke. They looked back at the group behind them. "What business would you have here." Poseidon looked towards the Android. "The job Hermes gives me. You know fully well." (Y/n) looked back at him, faintly crossing their arms. "We were even about to do the job before your match." Poseidon blinked. He then remembered back to Zeus' knuckleduster, a vein pricking for how immature his younger brother was. (Y/n) then walked past a grass field. "What are these?" Jack softly walked towards some machines. They had continued to mindlessly walk around, their yellow eyes blinking every so often. "Those are small machine bipeds. They're not hostile until you provoke them." Chen answered. Jack blinked as (Y/n) looked down. "... Not ultimately." They spoke, continuing to walk forward. The group that had been following after them had looked towards the Android. "That may change soon enough." They spoke. "What are you talking of, My Lord?" Chen looked towards them. "Machines usually have a programming that renders them hostile at first sight. Though, it's most likely that this programming they have isn't properly connected to the network. Seeing as how that doesn't exactly prohibit missions yet, it's better to leave them alone." (Y/n) answered.

"My Liege, what are you doing?" Chen looked back at Lü Bu, who had grabbed a machine by the head. Everyone else had turned to look back at him.

(... Brute. -Poseidon)
(I don't think he listened to anything they spoke of... -Jack)
(... My Liege? -Chen)
(Great. -(Y/n))

Seeing where they would go, they silently took Virtuous Contract into their grip. Lü Bu tossed the small biped to the side, making it crash its head to the grass. Its eyes immediately flashed red before it pranced towards him, raising its arms. Lü Bu had kicked it to the side with a blink. "... What did it do?" Chen questioned, seeing the machine explode into nothing but spare parts. (Y/n) seemed to walk over just to collect it. "The temperature made its body burn. It touched me." Lü Bu grumbled. Poseidon softly huffed from this explanation as Jack blinked.

(... I do get why the group is considered as chaotic now... -Jack)

He then looked towards (Y/n), who had walked past the grass fields again. A screen had opened up beside them, making them stop. "Good morning, (Y/n). I see you're heading to the marked place?" Hermes questioned. The Android nodded. "And I see that the participant is there, along with Lord Poseidon. Unit A3 and S2 as well." The group had only stayed silent. "Anyhow, I will be having the information sent to you, Unit S2. You seem to be better quipped with this type of information." Chen blinked. "Right..." He nodded. The male then looked towards his Pod. "Anyhow, your weapons are finished upgrading, (Y/n). I'll be sending them to you in just a moment. Though, Lord Poseidon, I have something to ask of you." The blond's eyes faintly narrowed. "Yes, I know how pretentious it is of me. However, we'll need to get your personal servant on our side." He looked at the screen slightly. "See, this plan we have... It may not go the best, so I'd like the best amount of support as possible." Poseidon's eyes had then landed on (Y/n) for a short moment before he slightly nodded. Jack blinked upon seeing this. "Perfect! If you'll go back to your palace later on to convince Sir Proteus, that'd be greatly appreciated."

(Y/n) opened up their inventory, seeing two weapons within.

It had been Poseidon's trident, as well as the YoRHa Issue Blade.

They then sent one of the weapons to Poseidon. "Anyhow, that's all from me. If you need anything, call me!" Hermes smiled. "We won't need it." Poseidon replied. His trident had formed in his grip, making him silently clench it. The other God chuckled before the screen had closed out. "Say..." Jack started. He looked at Poseidon. "If I may ask-" He was interrupted immediately. "You cannot." The blond replied. Lü Bu blinked as Chen looked from Jack to Poseidon with his eyes. The shorter male seemed to be wondering what would happen.

Slowly, Chen was becoming an instigator-

"... Right." Jack smiled softly. Chen had then looked at the info that was sent to him. "My Lord... you held this mission off for how many days?" He looked towards (Y/n). "... Just a few." They looked to the side while walking past a stream of water. "There are Androids fighting for their lives, and you held it off for a few days-?" Chen looked at them with concern as Lü Bu felt a nonexistent eyebrow arch. (Y/n) silently gestured to Poseidon. He seemed to faintly glare at them now that the blame was shifted onto him. "What could you two have done to have it take that long?" The group walked into another portion of the City Ruins. "Getting back a weapon for Zeus. It was stolen." (Y/n) answered. "... He could have gotten it himself." Lü Bu could feel his nonexistent eyebrows now furrowing. "Clearly not. The location of the weapon was underwater." (Y/n) looked back at Poseidon. He softly huffed, continuing to walk forward.

The group had then stopped in front of a manhole. "... No." Poseidon spoke. "Yes." (Y/n) bluntly replied. "Our surface root has been cut off, from what I saw. The sewers is the only way to get there, so we may as well go from underground." Chen replied, seeing the other Android sliding down the ladder with the bottom of their shoes against one side of it. They had then dropped to their feet, already walking away. "Wait- My Lord-" Chen dropped down. Lü Bu had silently followed after, with Jack doing the same. He seemed slightly hesitant about it, especially after seeing the murky state of the sewers below. "... Poseidon, you can take a shower later. It's fine." (Y/n) spoke, their voice echoing through the tunnel. They heard no answer, making them stop. "... I'll owe you one."

The blond hesitantly jumped down while Pod 042 had allowed for a light to flash down the sewers. "(Y/n)." The Android nodded. "Those machines within that out we fell through. Are they supposed to look like us?" Lü Bu questioned. (Y/n) shook their head as Jack blinked in slight confusion. "No. Though, it depends on the creator. Usually, the aliens don't go through such a procedure to create a Human or God-like machine. It'd take too much time." The Android answered, picking up a crystal. "Nothing about my appearance really changed when I was turned into an Android. So, I suppose Androids are supposed to be modeled after God or Human creators." Chen tilted his head. "So... why would machines try to look like us?" He questioned. (Y/n) blinked. "I wouldn't know." They turned into another part of a sewer, kicking open a small chest. The Android grabbed the heal from the small box before putting it back to inventory. "What would that be?" Jack peeked at it.

"A medium heal. It's for Androids, and used to heal status or wounds within a short time." (Y/n) answered. As the group continued to walk, they heard nothing but the rushing water, as well as their own footsteps. The masked Android then felt their foot brush up against something, making it scrape against the floor. They looked down at it before picking it up. Poseidon smacked it out of their grip with his trident. "It was an iron pipe." The blond grunted. "I can use it as a weapon. Maybe." (Y/n) blinked as Poseidon's confusion and distaste grew. "What use would an iron pipe be in battle?" He questioned, clearly growing irked. "I'll have to see when I upgrade it." (Y/n) allowed for the weapon to fade into inventory. "My Lord, I don't think Hermes would allow that..." Chen mumbled. "I'll do it myself then." (Y/n) replied. "I don't believe they would pick it up without wearing gloves, Sir Chen."

Jack looked towards the male before looking towards (Y/n)'s gloves. "Speaking of those, you always have those on." They blink. "You never know what can happen. It's better to be safe than get a sort of virus." Lü Bu grunted. "Androids don't get any viruses other than tech, right?" (Y/n) nodded. "Then?" The male looked towards them. "I don't need grime on my hands." Jack smiled softly from the answer. (Y/n) had then passed into another part of the sewers, climbing up a ladder. "Stay there." They ordered. "What for?" Chen questioned. "Just stay." (Y/n) looked down at the group, hanging by one hand. "I'll take the opportunity to look around the area. It's a small range anyways." The Android continued to climb before they reached the surface. They looked around, seeing a smaller portion of an area. Fireworks had popped, catching (Y/n)'s attention. Yet, only slightly, however. They looked around again, seeing a larger chest within an altar. The Android kicked it open, seeing another file within the chest. They looked into it.

("Unit 1B's Memory Files: Jack The Ripper" -(Y/n))

They then blinked, allowing for Pod to absorb the file.

(Better find than usual. I'll keep it. -(Y/n))

They then walked towards the manhole, and jumped into the sewers again. "Find anything?" Chen questioned. "Just a few materials to upgrade my pipe with." (Y/n) answered. Poseidon seemed to faintly cringe from their answer. Jack looked towards them with a blink, knowing fully well they were lying. Yet, he had brushed it off, following them as they had made their way through a slightly smaller path. "Another ladder..." Chen mumbled. "... Up we go." (Y/n) then climbed up again, allowing for the others to follow after.

The fireworks were now much more audible, cracking and popping within the air as music was heard within range.

The group had walked towards the entrance of the area, now seeing it as an amusement park.

Machines with jester wear had thrown confetti around.

Other machines with magician wear had shot balloons into the air.

Some other machines in the same jester wear had floated around with balloons attached to their floating devices.

A large castle had stood a far range away with a heart shaped hole within its center.

Rides like roller coasters and Ferris wheels had been clearly seen, with decorations lining the area.

- New Location Discovered -

Amusement Park

- Location Closed -

"Wow!!" Chen called out, his eyes sparkling. "This is..." Jack looked around with awe. Lü Bu seemed to stay silent, not liking the amount of confetti that was getting in his hair. Poseidon could feel his eyebrow twitch. He hated everything about the place currently. "What are those...?" Jack mumbled, looking at the machines.

"Oh, Hat fUN! Oh, whaT FUn!"

The group had stayed cautious while they had walked past. "Well, this is odd. But it certainly is welcome!" Chen smiled.

"LeT's bE haPPy toGETHer!"
"TOgetHer!! tOgetHEr!!"

"Let's just get going." Lü Bu looked at (Y/n) who was approached by a machine. "Take my love!" It spoke, handing them a shattered earring. The Android blinked, processing the negative aura that had gathered around Poseidon. "The last thing we need is a fight. Restrain yourself before you waste time, Poseidon." The blond looked towards them with his eyes, silently and reluctantly lowering his trident. "Getting jealous from a machine...?" Chen mumbled. "Don't pay attention to him." Lü Bu turned the male around.

He seemed like a tired Mother.

The group had continued to jog further into the Amusement Park as the music had gotten louder. More confetti was thrown around as machines had spun around. "Perhaps we could come here later on during the week?" Jack jogged next to (Y/n). "If I'm free, sure." They answered. "If you can postpone your job once, you can certainly do it again." Jack smiled softly. (Y/n) looked towards him. "... Alright, fine." They nodded, looking forward. Jack had smiled again, clearly in a better mood than before. As the group had gotten to the front gate, they stopped upon seeing it was completely closed.

"This gate isn't going to open." Chen mumbled. "We don't need to put any damage on this. We'll go the long way, I suppose." Lü Bu could feel his hand twitch upon not being able to wring the doors open himself. Yet, the group had continued to follow after (Y/n) as the Android had walked into an alley. While they had walked towards a shopkeeper machine, Jack had made his way towards a flower that had grown under a staircase. He gently touched it, smiling faintly as he saw how bright it had glowed.

He seemed tempted to give it to (Y/n). Yet, that desolate flower seemed as if it had been meant to stay there.

Jack gently put his knife away, now turning to (Y/n) as they put the menu of items back. "Thank you!" The machine spoke. Jack then walked to join the rest while they had made their way up the stairs. "Where do you think the corridor leads from here?" Lü Bu questioned. "Hopefully a fast route." (Y/n) turned to one side of the alley, seeing it almost completely empty. Though, they looked towards a lone machine. "Break time!" It spoke.

(Y/n) simply left it alone, now walking to the other end of the alleys. They were immediately hit with a handful of confetti, coating their hair in all kinds of different colors. Chen seemed to snicker while Jack had softly picked some of it off. "I must say, certain colors look pleasant on you." He spoke. "... Thanks." (Y/n)'s eyes faintly narrowed behind their blindfold before they walked towards a sort of vending machine. "... I suppose this can be used as a save point..." They mumbled. Pod took a photo of the machine before sending it to Hermes. "... Access point?" Jack questioned. "As an Android, you can have different models of yourself to return consciousness to if your current body dies. That being said, you'll need to save your data. It wouldn't be easy with limited sources. So... Hermes is having me take photos of these so he can help create access points for us." The male blinked. "Perhaps being an Android is quite helpful." He smiled softly.

Poseidon's eyebrow seemed to twitch upon remembering the mere name of that man within Pod's data banks. He didn't want Jack staying, and he wanted that man dead.

He was tempted to stab Jack.

Yet, with Lü Bu and (Y/n) there, it wouldn't end well.

The Android had then looked up at the race car rides that had reached further into the air. "What does this... death trap do." Poseidon spoke, his question sounding like an order. "You sit in one of the seats, and the ride moves you around, lowering you and heightening you for terms of entertainment." (Y/n) answered. "Is there any way to activate this?" Jack smiled softly. "I'd like to try this out sometime." He spoke. "Maybe. But not anytime soon." (Y/n) replied. Chen had then looked towards the castle within the center of the Amusement Park. "I'm getting Resistance signals from that building over there." He spoke. "Great..." (Y/n) mumbled. They then jumped onto one of the seats, jumping onto the higher ones until they had reached a roof. The Android jumped on. They looked back, seeing the others following after. As (Y/n) jumped down to the floor, they saw a machine standing by the stairs. "Broken machines ahead! Proceed with caution!" It called out. "... I suppose that's to be expected..." Chen mumbled. As the group had walked up the stairs, they had then saw a tank roll itself out to the floor.

"Let's dance! Let's dance!"
"Let's play! Let's play!"
"Play! Play! Let's play!"
"Let's sing! Let's sing!"
"Let's play! Play! Play!"

(Y/n) immediately dropped down, leading to the others following after. "What do you want to do?" They questioned.

Lü Bu was immediately holding onto his halberd while Poseidon clenched his trident in silence.

"It seems as if violence is what they want to go with." Jack looked towards (Y/n). "Would you like to go with this?" He questioned, also grabbing some of his knives out of his pouch. "Naturally." The Android took out Virtuous Contract. "Then, I'll focus on hacking." Chen smiled with a nod, taking out Ancient Overlord. Pod had charged up an energy beam.

The second it was fired, the group had all lunged at the tank to destroy it.

Only one second had it been shooting out balloons and confetti. Yet, the next, it shot out bullet projectiles.

Chen had stood back, hacking into the machine.

"It's heavily armed..." He mumbled. "We'll regret it later if we let it escape. We'll have to take it out now." Chen spoke.

Even if heavily armored, having a God, as well as a Chinese general that could split the sky in half seemed to make it simple.

Poseidon had thrusted his trident into the machines, making the tank stop its projectiles.

Lü Bu then swung his normal Sky Piercer into the tank.

It had been split in half, making it explode.

Jack smiled faintly from interest. "Goodness... Is he really Human, even if only formerly?" He looked towards (Y/n). The Android nodded while they had put Virtuous Contract away. "Well done, My Liege!" Chen praised. Lü Bu silently nodded. (Y/n) had then walked towards the tank, seeing if there was any parts they could take. They seemed to slightly tilt their head when seeing... something? "Pod, what's this? Is it some kind of crystal?" The Android questioned. "Analysis: It is a core fragment from the machine life form. It is similar in structure to a plant cell." (Y/n) blinked behind their blindfold. "A plant cell..." They mumbled. "Is something wrong?" Chen peeked over their shoulder. "Oh? What's this?" He gently picked up the core. "We can just call it a machine core." (Y/n) replied. "You can keep it if you want." Chen smiled. "I shall! Maybe analyzing it can help us get a machine of our own?" He looked towards them. "... Do you want one?" They blinked. "... Kind of." Chen shrugged, smiling slightly, albeit nervously to know (Y/n)'s reply. "... I'm not one to stop you. Go ahead." They turned, walking towards the stairs. The group had all heard Chen cheer before he jogged over to keep up. "Well, you certainly do keep letting things go." Jack leaned towards them with a small smile. "..." (Y/n) had stayed silent for a moment. "You can't look at him and tell me he's not cute like that." Jack immediately chuckled. Lü Bu could feel his nonexistent eyebrow twitch as Poseidon felt a vein prick by the top corner of his forehead.

Now his urge to stab had been shifted to Chen, who seemed rather oblivious due to how much attention he was putting on the machine core.

The group had then made their way up, walking towards some tracks. "Is there supposed to be some kind of train?" Jack mumbled. A roller coaster had suddenly rolled in. "... Whoa-" Chen immediately walked towards this. "And what is this?" Jack walked towards the roller coaster as well. "Something that propels forward at high speeds for a purpose of entertainment." (Y/n) answered. "... Gods enjoy this?" Poseidon seemed to faintly click his tongue.

(Of course those pieces of trash would enjoy it. -Poseidon)

"... This is better than walking." (Y/n) jumped onto the roller coaster. "Get on." They ordered. "No." Poseidon blinked, his eyes narrowing as he saw the others either sitting down of standing on the roller coaster. "Suit yourself." It had immediately steamed, rolling forward. Poseidon seemed to watch for a moment as Chen shivered from giddy emotion. Jack held onto the roller coaster. Lü Bu kept a watch of Chen, making sure he didn't fall off. (Y/n) had looked to where the roller coaster was going. They had suddenly heard something thud onto the vehicle, making everyone look back. Poseidon had stood by the end of the roller coaster, looking away with slightly crossed arms. "Take a moment to enjoy yourself." (Y/n) blinked as they looked at the blond. He silently scoffed. "You can feel the wind in your hair! It feels different to riding on a horse! Look at how fast it's going, My Liege!" Chen spoke. Lü Bu looked at him for a moment with crossed arms. Yet, his eyes seemed to soften for a moment before he nodded. "... It's fine." He spoke, closing his eyes. Chen seemed to chuckle.

Jack had slowly got up. He then looked towards (Y/n), who had held their hand out towards him. Jack took it. He allowed for them to help him onto the top seats of the roller coaster. "Thank you." Jack gently smiled. "Are these rides usually like this?" He questioned. "Not all of them. Some go slow. Though, those ones usually go higher in the air to allow for people to see the sights." Jack softly nodded. "... I'd say this one is perfect." He smiled, looking at the sights while holding onto (Y/n)'s hand. "I'd like to fix up more with you, if that's all right." Jack then looked at the Ferris wheel, pointing to it. "Perhaps we can see if that one's operable?" He questioned. (Y/n) looked towards it. "... Sure." They nodded. Jack smiled.

Poseidon had then looked at the pair. He silently exhaled through his nose, gently clenching at his arms. His trident had floated on his back. Yet, it seemed very close to plunging through someone's chest.

"... Sir (Y/n)?" Jack looked towards the Android. "What is it?" They looked at him. "Do you have any nicknames?" He questioned. "Only aliases and Unit names." (Y/n) answered. "Then, would you mind if I gave you a nickname?" Jack smiled softly. "... Go ahead." (Y/n) blinked. "Would you mind if I called you 'Dear'?"

A trident immediately stabbed itself in front of Jack, making him take a few steps back to avoid it.

Everyone looked at Poseidon as his trident appeared by his back. The blond was not happy. "... If you wanted a nickname, you could have said so." Lü Bu blinked as he spoke. "I don't need any... nicknames..." Poseidon looked down. Everyone had looked at each other in silence for a moment. "... Well, perhaps I may have to go with a nickname more simple." Jack turned to (Y/n). "I may think of one eventually. If I call you by something other than the usual name, perhaps you may consider that as your nickname?" They blinked. "... Sure." They then nodded. Jack softly leaned towards them. "What is Sir Poseidon's problem...?" He softly questioned. "... A very arrogant and possessive God. Especially when he has feelings." Jack blinked from (Y/n)'s small explanation. "I see..." He softly nodded. "Now that I think of it, it would be much more amusing to tease him. It would be much better to keep on with Dear. Or would you like me to stick with professions?" Chen seemed to faintly sweatdrop.

(It appears that he doesn't care of death wishes... -Chen)

He then looked at Lü Bu, only to blink. The male was staring at Jack in silence, absolutely hating how close he was.

"You don't need to stick to it. Just call be by my name." (Y/n) replied. "Are you sure?" Jack seemed to slightly frown, seeing the Android nod.

This moment was then broken as machines had floated down to the area.

Chen had fired an energy beam towards the machine, making it explode into spare parts as Jack had threw his knives towards another life form.

(Y/n) took care of a machine with a sword as Poseidon silently stabbed his trident into a floating life form.

Lü Bu had kept Chen safe, slicing a machine with an axe right in half.

The roller coaster had then slowly stopped.

"This is our stop." (Y/n) jumped down, allowing for the others to follow through. "Alert: Multiple Resistance members detected beneath this room." Pod 042 spoke. The group had stayed silent for a moment before jumping down.

Their entire weight had broke the glass before they fell onto their feet.

A buzzer was heard the instant they had looked around.

A curtain was suddenly pulled open, making everyone see a large machine with a dress on.

Android Corpses had lined her bodies as if they were decorations, with a tiara having two more hanging from the sides.

The machine had suddenly sung, her voice starting to echo throughout the entire room.

The group seemed to wince the instant the machine had held her hands out, her voice sending waves of sound reverberating through the room.

Opera Machine
Simone
(Amusement Park)

"What... is that?!" Chen questioned. Everyone had seemed to get cautious as the large machine had floated onto the floor. She dropped down. "Records don't say anything about a machine like this." (Y/n)'s eyebrows slightly furrowed. "It's a mutated unit. Pod."

The small machine immediately shot at Simone as (Y/n) swung Virtuous Contract into the larger Unit.

Their blade had been repelled back, making them click their tongue.

(Y/n) immediately leapt away as the bottom of Simone's dress had blades spike out of it.

"My attacks aren't working." They mumbled.

"My knives aren't either..." Jack's eyebrows furrowed as he stretched out some piano wire.

Poseidon had thrusted his trident into Simone's torso, onto for it to create the slightest of dents.

The blond's eyebrow twitched immediately.

Yet, he had dodged an incoming missile.

Lü Bu and Chen seemed to stick together, watching the outcome.

Simone had suddenly sung once again, her voice creating a beam within the area that had fabricated a force field within the stage.

The group had then saw the larger machine firing our projectiles.

They had exploded as they reached the floor.

"My Lord! We may have to retreat for now!" Chen called out while he had made his way to the large doors.

(Y/n) seemed to be in the middle of attacking Simone's torso, inflicting nothing but small cuts and dents into her body.

The Android then landed on their feet.

"Roger...!" They ran after Chen, only to see him punch the force field that had been fabricated by Simone

"Report: Due to enemy electromagnet waves, retreat from this combat arena is not possible." Pod 153 spoke.

Lü Bu swung his Sky Piercer into the force field, only to have his hit repelled.

The group immediately looked back.

They had dodged an incoming attack from Simone, seeing her launch missiles to dispatch of them.

They had all dodged or deflected said missiles.

"It's disadvantageous to keep fighting like this. I'll have to hack in!"

Chen held his hand out, only for Simone to release an orange wave of weak hacking.

Everyone but Jack seemed to be affected.

He looked around as the group around him had stopped in their movements.

Yet, within their vision, they had saw a machine looking down at them. One with a hat, and yellow eyes.

"... Must become beautiful. Put on many adornments. I will become beautiful."

The rest had immediately snapped out of it, seemingly slightly hunching over with tired emotion. Jack immediately ran towards (Y/n), helping them stand. "What happened-?" He questioned. "It's nothing serious... But... the 'many adornments' she has..."

Simone had suddenly twitched, her movements becoming erratic before (Y/n) had perked up.

They ran towards the machine upon seeing her behavior, swinging Virtuous Treaty into her torso.

Some of it had been sliced to the side, allowing for (Y/n) to see a core within her body.

"The core-" (Y/n) landed on their feet while Jack had helped everyone come back to their right mind. "If we can destroy that...!" Chen looked towards Simone.

She had covered her core with her torso.

"I will... I will... become more and more beautiful!!"

Her voice had once again rung through the stage, putting the force field down.

It had allowed for Android bodies impaled on stakes to fall into the floor.

"Android Corpses..." (Y/n) muttered.

The Android Corpses had suddenly powered up, emitting off hacking waves.

Everyone had immediately avoided it.

"Is it repurposing the corpses to attack or something...?" Lü Bu softly growled. "No...! Black Box signals have already been detected from them...! They've been altered into weapons whilst still alive!" Chen replied.

"Proposal: Retreat." Pod 042 spoke. "I'm not leaving with this still happening." (Y/n) clenched Virtuous Contract.

They then ran at the Android corpses, destroying every single one.

Even as projectiles had been launched, they had destroyed each and every one.

"We have no choice..." Chen looked at the other three around him. "If you may please help them! I'll be hacking in!" He then held his hand out towards Simone while the other three had leapt in different directions.

- Within the Hacking Realm -

Chen fell through a realm of memories, before stopping himself. "This place..." He mumbled. The male saw different machines before stopping once he had saw his own reflection. "Hey. Am I beautiful?" A voice questioned. "Huh-?" Chen looked around. "Hey. Am I beautiful?" The same voice questioned. The male had saw himself around pictures of that same machine. Her red dress had fit around her figure. Yet, it creeped him out to extremes. Especially when the machines had kept questioning the same things over and over again. A face had suddenly appeared under him. He didn't give it a chance before stabbing his blade into it. The floor under him had cracked.

- Back with the others -

"More..." Simone muttered. Lü Bu had held Chen's unconscious form in his arms. "... and More..." Simone muttered again. "Beautiful!!"

She immediately released waves of damage, making everyone run off to avoid it.

They had looked at the machine as flames had suddenly engulfed her figure.

"Someone. Someone help me!" She screeched. "No! No!" She slammed her legs into the floor as another machine appeared under her dress, lifting its head to bite whatever was in range.

Simone had immediately jumped for the others within the room, only to have them avoid her as if she were the plague.

"Alert, Saturation attack triggered by enemy consciousness data." Pod 042 spoke. "Possibility of immense damage to memory sector." Lü Bu felt his nonexistent eyebrow twitch as he looked down at the unconscious male in his arms.

(Hurry the hell up, Chen. -Lü Bu)

- Within the hacking realm -

He had found himself in a misty field. The male suddenly looked up, seeing that large machine with a hat over his head again. "I... love you." A voice spoke. Chen immediately jolted, pointing his blade at it. The machine had inched closer, wearing a wedding dress. It didn't look right.

"Just die already!"

Chen immediately stabbed his blade into the machine, only for her to disappear into oil.

Hands had suddenly reached out, dragging Chen below.

Only seconds later, he found himself on a table, held back by the arms and hands that had pulled him down.

"This is bad. This is also bad." The machine's voice spoke. Chen immediately looked at it. The machine had thrown multiple arms and legs of mannequins to the side, speaking of how bad it seemed to be. The machine suddenly turned to him. It never even had a face anymore. "I'm sick of this." He jolted as the machine drew close. It tightly gripped at his arm, making him wince. "I'm sick of this." The machine once again spoke. It had continued to repeat its words while slowly twisting at his arm.

Something had suddenly swallowed the machine whole.

- With (Y/n) -

The machine under Simone's skirt had attempted to bite at Jack, only for the male to leap away.

The large machine had screamed, continuing to chase him down as he provided as a distraction.

He had continued to fling his knives towards her, lacing her body with piano wire to distract her even further.

(Y/n) had hacked in with Chen after switching their type to a Scanner, their figure immediately going limp after.

Poseidon had immediately gripped at their arm, making sure they hadn't fallen to the floor by carrying them bridal style.

"Alert: Enemy consciousness is running wild by trying to assimilate S2 and 1V."

Simone had ran into the wall, breaking it.

- Within the hacking realm -

The mouth that had swallowed the machine was now sharply inhaling, sucking in everything around it. The wall behind Chen had suddenly broke, sucking him in immediately.

He gripped at the mouth's teeth, clinging to it with faintly grit teeth.

Slowly, his grip began to falter as it continued to suck him in.

It had then made him let go completely.

Chen had suddenly felt his wrist get gripped by (Y/n)'s.

"(Y/n)-?! You hacked in with me-?!" Chen questioned. The other Android nodded, keeping a stable hold on his wrist as the male looked back.

"Give it back! Give it back to me!" The machine had appeared.

"There you are!" Chen immediately threw his blade at the machine, killing it immediately.

- Back with the others -

Jack panted faintly as he returned to Poseidon's and Lü Bu's side. The trio watched as Simone had screamed, throwing herself around. Lü Bu then carefully put Chen down before running at Simone.

He pulled his halberd behind his back, swinging it against Simone's torso.

Her core had been revealed, allowing for him to throw Sky Piercer into it.

Simone had immediately screeched.

"I... became beautiful." A voice spoke.

-

Look at me.
Oh please look at me.
I want your eyes to look upon me alone.

Have I not become beautiful?

Do these clothes make me look cute?
Would he like it if I walked like this?

I still don't understand what it means to live someone.
But I've made up my mind.

I will do whatever it takes to capture his affection.

Long ago, an old machine life form told me something.
"Beaty is what wins love".

But what is "beauty"?
After researching the old world, I finally learned the truth.
Beauty is pretty skin.
Beauty is stylish accessories.
Beauty is looking one's best.

I will become beautiful. I will do it for him.

I once heard tell of a previous jewel to the east.
It was said to be located on a terribly dangerous mountain.
But I did not care.

I slipped on cliffs. I fell onto rocks. But eventually I claimed the jewel.

Blue stone. Brilliant blue. So beautiful.

I lost many parts obtaining this jewel. I lost... myself.

But my wounds are badges.

There's a rumor floating amongst the other machine life forms lately: "Devour the body of an Android to gain eternal beauty"

Such nonsense.
It is physically impossible to obtain beauty by consuming an Android.

But I tried anyway.
I would try anything.
I wanted to vomit, but I kept going.
It tasted like oil.

Not a moment passed where I didn't strive to become more beautiful.
But he still won't look my way.

I even tried to learn what is called a "song."
Songs can make someone have feelings for you.
That's what they say.
So I practiced every day.
But he still won't look my way.

I ate more Androids. I even ate machine life forms.
But he still won't look my way.

He won't look my way.

Won't look my way won't look my way won't look my way won't look my way won't look my way won't look my way won't look my way won't look my way won't look my way won't look my way won't look my way.

He still won't look my way.

That's when I realized he cares not for jewels.
Or songs or beauty or appearance or anything else.
I cannot win his love.

Why have I done this to myself?

Meaningless.
Meaningless.
MEANINGLESS.

I gaze into the mirror. In its reflection, I see only my own meaningless. And so I scream.

Someone please look my way.

-

Everyone had immediately leapt away as an explosion had occurred. Chen slowly got up. "My Liege...?" He called out. Said male had landed on his feet, putting Sky Piercer by his back. "Oh, thank goodness you're safe..." Chen sighed with relief. He immediately jolted, looking back at (Y/n). "Thank you very much for saving my life just then!" They slowly nodded as they got out of Poseidon's arms. "Did you switch your type before hacking in?" Chen questioned. "Naturally." (Y/n) had Virtuous Contract disappear. "... I'd say this wasn't perfect, but at least it's done." Jack looked at the Androids with a small smile. (Y/n) had nodded while dropping down. They grabbed Simone's core, staring at it. "The machine was saying some strange things..." Jack mumbled. Poseidon silently scoffed. "It spoke of how beautiful it was. Yet, such a thing doesn't exist for something like that."

Everyone heard a voice, making them turn to it. A small machine had dropped the flowers it had held. "M-M... Mom." It spoke. Another machine had then stepped in front of it, holding its arms out. "W-Wait. Please wait. Play. We just came to watch the play. Please." The group had only slightly faltered.

(Y/n) slightly looked back at Simone's core while Jack's eyes slightly narrowed.
Lü Bu had stayed still while Chen frowned faintly.
Poseidon eyes narrowed with disgust while he raised his chin.

He then stepped towards the machines, forming his trident in his grip as the machines had started to plead. Hell, Poseidon had stepped on the flowers the machines had picked up.

He then stabbed his trident through the both of them, ending their life in an instant.

The blond pulled his trident out as wind softly brushed the flower petals away. They had brushed past (Y/n) while they had stood silent.

"... You don't hesitate with creatures like these." Poseidon then walked out of the stage room, making his way down the stairs. "I thought you knew this already, (Y/n)." Everyone stayed silent while Poseidon had kept walking out of the area.

- The next day -

Jack could feel his eyes slowly open as (Y/n) gently shook him awake. "Your Valkyrie Partner is waiting." They spoke. The male slowly sat up, sighing faintly while gently rubbing his eyes. "Is that so...?" He mumbled. (Y/n) nodded. "I'll wait outside." They walked out of the room, allowing for Jack to get himself ready. He then stepped out of the dorm, following (Y/n) to another area. It seemed to be a sort of waiting building, with multiple rooms.

The Android seemed to stop as they heard yelling from beyond the door they had stopped in front of. "... Is it really here?" Jack looked towards them, hearing them nod. "It appears I'll have quite the partner..." The male then smiled softly.

- With Brunhilde -

"You will be next... Hlökk." The Valkyrie spoke. She continued to look at said Valkyrie, who had ran the hairbrush through her hair while looking into her mirror. She then looked back at Brunhilde with a blink before scoffing. "You stupid or something?!" The smaller woman shouted.

Seventh of the Thirteen Valkyrie
Hlökk
(Norse Pantheon)

Brunhilde silently exhaled through her nose, seeing her younger sister get off of her seat. Hlökk then walked towards the Valkyrie. "Why must I, the beautiful Hlökk, be paired up with that serial killer of yours?!" Brunhilde's eyebrows slightly furrowed. "That man will not be causing any problems when Lord (Y/n) is taking care of him." She replied. "I don't care! I don't need to hear it! Even if it's you asking, sister, I. don't. wanna!!" She yelled. "Besides, in order for a Human and a Valkyrie to perform a Völundr, you need both of their hearts to resonate, right? That will never happen between me and a guy like that! So, sorry about that! Go pick someone else!" Hlökk spoke. "No. I have already decided." Brunhilde firmly replied. Hlökk seemed to sigh. "Weren't you listening?! That does it! Now it definitely won't be happening at all-"

Hlökk had been cut off when she had heard a sudden footstep behind her.

She slowly looked at Brunhilde, who had also stayed silent.

Hlökk then slowly looked into the reflection of her small mirror, seeing a crimson eye staring right back at her.

The Valkyrie immediately looked back with a shriek, seeing Jack's figure towering over her.

He had smiled, his eyes narrowing. "Oh, are you the one to be my partner? Quite a cute young lady." Hlökk had stayed within shock. "Ah-" She then looked towards (Y/n), who had leaned themselves against the wall, silently staring at her behind their mask. Slowly, Hlökk looked back at Jack. He had gently bowed his head, pulling his arm to his chest while placing one foot behind the other.

(What the... When did the two of them get in here...? Is this guy even Human...? -Hlökk)

Jack had suddenly flashed a close eyed smile, making the Valkyrie stop. She then looked at the male's hand, seeing it extend towards her. The woman immediately looked to the side. "W-Who would take your-"

Hlökk immediately got her throat snatched into the air, making her grip at Jack's hand with beads of sweat rolling down her face. "No need to worry... I shall simply have our hearts become one." Jack's eyes narrowed as he saw the colors within Hlökk's figure fluctuating. "No...! Sister...! Help...!" She held her hand towards the Valkyrie, seeing her doing nothing to stop the actions within eyesight. Hlökk then slowly looked towards (Y/n) as a last resort. They had stood with their arms crossed, clearly letting things go by. "Y-You two... No...!" Hlökk muttered. "Oh..." Jack's smile could only widen. "You've become such a wonderful color! And now... become the purest of colors!!" He raised Hlökk into the air even more. "Völundr!!" Everyone within the room had heard the Valkyrie's screams of protest as her body started to glow. It had then shifted into threads, weaving and threading around Jack's hands as a perfect fit. He hummed softly with satisfaction, staring at the gloves with a small smirk. "... Good girl..." He softly spoke.

Jack then looked back at (Y/n). "Well... would you like to go for a small spar, My Dear?" Brunhilde blinked. She looked towards the Android with her eyes. "Fine enough." They turned to the door, pulling it open. "I've been trying to think of a nick name for you." Jack followed them out the door, ignoring the screaming Hlökk had done within his own hearing range. "I can tell that 'My Dear' wouldn't be tolerated for very long." He smiled softly. "Especially by Sir Poseidon." (Y/n) had looked down, silently nodding. "What were you called back when you were a part of Mother Goose?" Jack questioned. "I didn't have one. Rather that I didn't have any because I wasn't fully a part of it. I refused to get that tattoo." He hummed softly. "I see..." He then smiled softly. I really have no choice but to put you as My Good Sir or just your regular name, don't I?" (Y/n) blinked. "I suppose." They replied. "It would depend on your creativity. If you think you find a suitable name, go ahead and address me as that name."

(Y/n) then walked into a sparring room, with Jack following after. He seemed to smile softly, looking at them. "Is that why you always allowed for Noah to call you as 'Blind Mice'? Because of your blindfold?" (Y/n) softly huffed. "I did tell him I was able to see behind it." They replied, silently looking to the side. Jack chuckled. "I suppose it was just his excuse to put you as one of the members of his own group." The male gently placed his hands on their shoulders as they blinked. "... Maybe." They replied. "Hm..." Jack looked at their mask. He then smiled softly. "I'll think of something." He spoke. (Y/n) silently nodded. "Well, you are rather grumpy most of the time." The Android silently stared at him. "... How about Grumpy Android?" (Y/n) simply stood there, staring at Jack as if he were stupid. The male began to chuckle. "Alright... While you do tend to be a grump with others you have no knowledge of, you can be a softie." He leaned towards the Android. "Would you be okay with that?" (Y/n) blinked. "... As long as it isn't Grump, I suppose." Jack chuckled. "Alright. Your nickname is that, for now." He nodded. (Y/n) did the same, seeing Jack walk towards another area of the room.

"Well..." Knifes had rested between his fingers. "It's showtime..." The male looked towards (Y/n) with a faint smirk.

They had formed up Virtuous Treaty as he threw his knives towards them.

The Android immediately cut the knives in half, running towards him.

Jack had continued to know his knives towards them while keeping his distance.

Yet, it never seemed that (Y/n) had lost stamina.

They had simply continued to run at him, slicing at his knives.

This time was no different.

They swung their blade towards Jack's knives, aiming to cut them down yet again.

However, some of it had curved under their blade, now impaling their figure.

The Android slid to a stop, looking at the blades in their body.

They then softly nodded, taking the blades out.

"Fair enough." They mumbled. Jack smiled softly.

(I see that their body isn't immune to my attacks anymore... These gloves... A mere touch can turn anything into a divine weapon... -Jack)

He had then continued to curve his trajectory as he threw his knives at (Y/n)

They had split into afterimages, lunging at him.

He seemed to blink for a moment, processing how close they had gotten.

(Y/n) swung Virtuous Contact towards him.

He had immediately flipped over their strike, landing on his feet before stabbing one of his knives towards them.

They had licked their blade against his own weapon, immediately pressuring him.

Jack seemed to struggle for a moment.

Yet, he had taken out another knife, stabbing it towards (Y/n)'s chest.

They had grabbed his wrist, only to receive a kick to the side of their head.

The Android took their steps back after letting go of Jack.

He looked at the shards of their mask falling to the floor before his eyes landed on the Android.

Their blindfold had remained on.

(Y/n) looked towards Jack, the faint spark of excitement immediately catching his eye within the pulses of their color.

(Now that is a face I recognize... -Jack)

He grinned faintly while attaching his larger butterfly knife from his two pouches.

The male ran towards them while throwing his large butterfly knife towards them.

They avoided it, running at him while pulling Virtuous Contract behind them.

Jack had jumped away from their blade.

They heard the swinging of his butterfly knife, splitting into afterimages yet again before lunging at him.

(Y/n) had swung their blade against his butterfly knife after he had caught it.

"This reminds me of our small brawl back in the roofs of London... Rather nostalgic... I never could beat you with how invulnerable you were to mortal weapons..." Jack smirked faintly as he and (Y/n) lunged away from each other.

They then put Virtuous Contract away, pulling out Virtuous Treaty.

"But this time..." Jack placed a hand over his cheek, gazing into (Y/n)'s color with seemingly craving eyes. "... I can change this outcome..."

The Android's eyes faintly narrowed.

They seemed to stop as their vision had suddenly pixelated for a moment.

Jack had caught onto this slight halt, smiling slightly more.

That smile was immediately gone when (Y/n) had disappeared.

The moment he had turned, he had to avoid the swing of a large blade.

Some of it had shredded the corner of his coat.

Jack silently looked towards the Android, seeing how they had faintly clenched at Virtuous Treaty.

(That color... -Jack)

He slowly tilted his head.

(Is this really what they feel when they're in such a battle? They truly feel arousal? -Jack)

(Y/n) switched their weapons to Virtuous Dignity and Virtuous Grief, leaving him to jolt.

The Android seemed to pull their spear behind their back.

Jack had saw an aura of energy surrounding Virtuous Dignity.

He had then avoided the stabs that had soon came after.

Some had created small cuts within his skin, as well as his outfit.

Yet, that never seemed to matter when he was focused on something else.

His eyes remained on (Y/n).

(... That emotion is beginning to fill them further. -Jack)

He blinked.

However, as (Y/n) ram at him, he threw his butterfly knife towards them.

They swung Virtuous Dignity into the blade, shattering it to the floor.

Before they had engaged further, they had slid to a stop upon seeing something shiny within their vision.

The more they focused, the more they had saw.

Piano wires had been pricked into places to stop their attacks.

Jack smiled softly while he had combined his umbrella together.

"It seems that you've figured it out faster than thought..."

He saw (Y/n) switch to Virtuous Contract and Virtuous Treaty.

The Android snapped his wire with the larger weapon, swinging their blade down.

Jack's eyes faintly widened as he faintly chuckled.

He had then blocked (Y/n)'s blades with his umbrella, no matter how much pressure they had applied to their weapons.

As their weapons had lodged into the ground, Jack had closed his umbrella, swinging it into their head.

They had immediately evaded into after images.

The silver haired male had then felt a sudden punch to his chest.

He coughed out blood as he was slammed into the wall.

"Unit 1V, stop all action immediately."

Pod floated in front of them.

"Sight and hearing diagnostics have been damaged. Cease all combat."

Jack stopped, slowly looking towards (Y/n).

They had stabbed Virtuous Treaty into the floor, slowly exhaling.

Instead of the pixelated vision they previously had with Poseidon, their vision was entirely red.

They could hear nothing but static within their ears.

Though, they slowly sat down, allowing for Pod to scan their figure.

"No wounds detected. No virus detected. Hearing and visual diagnostics are slowly returning within time. Cause of the problem is arousal from physical conflict."

(Y/n) blinked, silently looking down at the floor as Jack begun to approach. "What went wrong?" He questioned. "Physical conflict may excite Unit 1V, resulting in internal errors, but various power ups." Pod turned to the Android as they stood up, pulling Virtuous Treaty out of the ground. Their vision was now returning to normal, as well as their sense of hearing. "... I'll need to check in with Hermes..." They mumbled. "Negative." Pod floated in front of them. "Gather info of the feeling and emotion, as well as the side effects." Jack frowned faintly. "Wouldn't that mean they're a test subject? Even if they are an Android, that doesn't give exact right to put them as a test subject." He tilted his head as Pod turned to him. "With the side effects, there are also benefits Unit 1V can use." (Y/n) looked down. "Only if it's worth it..." They mumbled. Pod turned to them again.

"Unit 1V, you cannot go to Hermes for examinations." (Y/n) faintly exhaled through their nose. "I see..." They mumbled. "As long as it doesn't cause problems, it's fine." The Android allowed for Virtuous Treaty to appear on their back. "Are you sure?" Jack looked towards them. They nodded. "If it helps in missions or assignments, I see no reason to stop. Especially if the side effects disappear after a while." The male softly sighed. "I suppose. However, what if those reasons grow into something worse?" He questioned. (Y/n) looked towards him. "... You seem too worried." They spoke. "Because I care for your well being." Jack tilted his head. "I'll be fine, Jack." (Y/n) softly crossed their arms. The male stared at them for a few seconds, but sighed faintly. "Alright... If you say so." He softly nodded. "If you have any more assignments to complete, I'd be happy to complete them with you." He spoke. "Maybe next time. While I still do have to explore more of the Amusement Park, I plan on using that time with some others." Jack nodded. "Though, if you ever do need me, I'd be honored to accompany you." He smiled faintly as (Y/n) nodded. "Ah, right..." Jack looked at his gloves as they unveiled from his hands. "You may go back now. I can set up some tea if you'd like." (Y/n) closed their eyes. "I may take some." They softly tilted their head while Jack smiled again.

"Hey!!" Hlökk yelled. The pair looked towards her. "You have absolutely no right to force me into a Völundr and treat me as if nothing happened after!!" She pointed to Jack as he chuckled. "My apologies. But, there is limited time before my round. I'd like to get in as much practice as possible." He then followed (Y/n) out of the sparring room. The Android had made their way into the Human Dorms, with Jack opening the door to his own residence. "You don't just force someone into that!" Hlökk continued to point to the male, yapping about how he had forced her into it. Jack and (Y/n) had continued on, with the silver haired male walking into the kitchen to prepare tea. The Android grabbed Hlökk before placing her down on the chair. "You can wait for tea." They spoke. She stopped before glaring at them. "You're treating me like a child-?!" She yelled. (Y/n) blinked behind their blindfold. "... Yes." They replied. The Android sat down in front of her. "... Distract yourself with something." Hlökk had immediately sighed. "I don't have anything." She spoke. "That seems unfortunate." (Y/n) looked forward. The Valkyrie seemed to softly glare at them before looking at Pod. "What is that thing?" She questioned. "Pod 042. My assistant. Hermes gifted him to me." Hlökk blinked. "... He's always gifting you stuff. Doesn't he like you?" She questioned.

Jack's ear immediately perked up upon hearing this. He had continued to prepare tea, listening to the conversation in silence.

"... Yeah?" (Y/n) blinked. "You know about his feelings, and you don't say anything about it?" Hlökk questioned. "... Do I need to?" (Y/n) answered, also questioning her. "If anything, it'd be outright rejection." They added. "Is there anyone you like?" Hlökk questioned. "Not in that way, no." (Y/n) answered again.

Jack faintly slumped with a small chuckle.

"... You know, he likes you." Hlökk tilted her head to look at Jack, who was still preparing the tea. "I know. We both know that I have knowledge of his feelings." The silver haired male had smiled faintly. "I have knowledge of everyone's feelings towards me." Hlökk blinked. "... Do you not like anyone?" She questioned. "Not in that way, no." (Y/n) answered. The Valkyrie in front of them looked towards Jack. "... Why keep going for them?" She questioned. He had smiled slightly once again, looking back at them. "It's unexplainable. Only slightly, however. It's not as if I know every emotion that comes to me. Yet, they're absolutely endearing." Jack then looked back at his tea. "They wouldn't tell me everything, in which I hope they would do one day. But, while they can be silent or slightly distant, I see that they do enjoy my company. If I can see that they enjoy me, that's all I would need to keep going, whether as their friend or not." Hlökk hummed softly, looking at (Y/n). "... And you still don't like him. I question your tastes." They only blinked behind their blindfold for a moment, but silently looked down at the table.

"There's much competition, in which I would prefer not to be biased. I would want to give everyone a chance." The Android softly held their hand over Hlökk's chest. "In that time, I don't plan on having a significant other." She blinked as golden particles had then flown into (Y/n)'s hand. Pod had then showed a screen.

"New Unit Data: Hlökk
Soul Status: Awakened
Recommended Class: Defender / Healer"

The Android then got up, walking towards Jack. "Hey! What'd you just do?" Hlökk questioned. "I've taken your soul to make sure you come back if it doesn't go as planned." (Y/n) saw the male turn to them with a blink. "Ah, right. You did that to me before we went to that Amusement Park, yes? What was the golden particles?" He questioned, allowing for the tea to heat up. "Your soul particles." (Y/n) answered, looking at the tea that was now heating up. They then sat down again, allowing for Jack to sit across from them. "If it doesn't go well in Ragnarok, you can come back as an Android." Hlökk pulled a slightly disgusted expression as the male tilted his head with interest. "Like you..." He mumbled. The male then smiled faintly. "That'd be perfect!" He spoke. (Y/n) then nodded. "Speaking of Ragnarok, could you send in a request to my opponent?" Jack questioned. "Shoot." (Y/n) ordered. "Would he mind having the battlefield set to 1888 of London?"

The Android looked down with a blink. "... He seems blunt, so, I'd guess so." They nodded, allowing for Jack to smile. "Ah, that's perfect!!" He replied. "When will you be going with him?" The Android then blinked. "Maybe in a small while." They replied. "Ah, so soon?" Jack seemed to faintly tense down. "I'll come back, so I don't see much of a reason to be disappointed about it." (Y/n) replied. They slightly tilted their head. "Boys that have a crush can be pretty impatient." Hlökk rested the side of her face against her palm as Jack felt a soft heat dusting his face. The tea kettle had then whistled, catching his attention. "... I suppose." He then got up, walking towards the kitchen. "You know, as his Valkyrie, I can see both emotions and memories." Hlökk blinked, not seeing Jack jolt. "It would be best not to talk of that-" He walked towards the pair with a tray of tea. "Why not?" The Valkyrie looked at him. Jack gently placed some plates in front of the pair, as well as himself. "I may resurface those memories on my own, if that's okay." The silver haired male placed the teacups down on the plates, now pouring the tea into the cups. "This is Darjeeling tea. I suppose it's something you two are familiar with?"

Both (Y/n) and Hlökk had nodded as Jack poured himself some tea. "Well, go ahead and enjoy." He softly sat down. "... You didn't poison this, did you?" Hlökk suspiciously stared into the tea as (Y/n) sipped it. "Goodness, you still don't have faith in me-" Jack chuckled. "Of course I don't!" The Valkyrie yapped at the male as (Y/n) stared at the pair, continuing to silently sip at their tea.

Later on, the group seemed to finally be finished with their tea. (Y/n) had placed a different mask over their face as Jack gathered the plates and tea. "Going already?" He looked towards them as they nodded. "I still have to go back home, too." The Android then looked back at him with a blink. "Don't cause too much trouble with her." Jack smiled softly. "I promise." He replied. (Y/n) stared at him for a moment before looking at Hlökk. "Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." She nodded, crossing her arms. "Yeah, right!" She replied. Jack chuckled softly. "Anyhow... I'll be leaving. I wish good luck. If needed, have the others train with you." He softly nodded. "I shall. Thank you, Softie." (Y/n) silently looked back at the male for a second before walking out of the dorm, shutting the door behind them.

They had then made their way to another abode, only to see the door to Adam's dorm open. The blond walked out with his Pod following after before he looked towards (Y/n). "... Oh. Where've you been?" His eyebrow arched. "The fourth participant." (Y/n) answered. "... Hm." Adam nodded. "Where are you going now?" He questioned again. "The God participant." (Y/n) answered again. Adam grabbed their arm. "I'm coming with." He spoke. "... I suppose that's fine..." (Y/n) softly sighed. They then walked forward, allowing for Adam to follow after. "What's the fourth participant like?" He questioned. "... He's a gentleman... Only slightly creepy, but is quite nice." (Y/n) answered. "Does he have his Valkyrie already?" The blond questioned. "Yes." The Android nodded. "... Was that her I heard a few minutes ago?" Adam seemed to slightly deadpan as he looked back at Jack's dorm door. "... Yeah." (Y/n) nodded. "... Hm." The blond then looked forward.

Later, the pair had arrived to a much larger house. Adam's eyes seemed to narrow. "... The house already gives a bad impression." He spoke. (Y/n) silently looked back at him. "It isn't always abodes that give first impressions." The Android then knocked on the door. "I know. Yet, the house is way too big for a God." Adam eyed the Android beside him. They softly nodded. "Maybe." The door had then pulled open, revealing Heracles softly glaring down at the pair. His eyes seemed to soften upon seeing the pair. "Ah, (Y/n)! It's good to see you!" He spoke. They nodded as Adam's eyes faintly narrowed. "You brought your Dad?" Heracles then looked towards Adam. "Nice to meet you! My name is Heracles!" The male held his hand out as the blond blinked. He then shook the God's hand. "And mine is Adam. Yet, I'm sure you know enough already." He nodded with a smile. "Indeed. You left quite the impact on Humanity during your match." (Y/n) looked towards Adam. "Heracles is a man who ascended to Godhood. He's a former Human." The blond tilted his head. "And why would you do that?" He questioned.

"Well, I wanted to protect my Family, as well as my own home. The Gods simply picking us off whenever we don't satisfy their needs... It wasn't something I could stand by." Heracles softly crossed his arms. "(Y/n), I don't plan on quitting my match. But, I don't plan on exterminating Humanity either." The pair silently stared at each other. "This participant... Or rather, my opponent, I won't be going easy." Heracles then smirked faintly. "Got it?" The Android nodded. "Well understood." They answered. Adam softly crossed his arms, watching as the pair had talked. He seemed to softly hum with the slightest of approval. "Anyhow, I heard from Hermes that you were exploring with those participants before their match. Do you have anything for me?" Heracles smiled as he placed his hands on his hips. "I haven't fully explored the Amusement Park, so you can help with that." (Y/n) nodded. "I'm coming with." Adam suddenly spoke. "Hm? Sure thing." The God in front of him gave the male a thumbs up, as well as a grin. "... He seems better than anyone else." Adam looked at (Y/n). "Hm?" They blinked. "Nothing." They saw the blond look forward.

"When do you think we can check out that place?" Heracles questioned, ignoring what Adam had spoke of. "Anytime you're ready." The God clenched his club. "I'm always ready!" He spoke. "Then..." (Y/n) turned. "We can get going." They spoke, already walking away. The pair behind them had followed after. The Android then looked back at Adam. "Reginleif isn't assisting?" He shook his head. "No. She'd rather help when it's necessary. She values her reading time." The blond replied. "Hm." (Y/n) looked forward with a nod. "Well, you can always stick to Virtuous Grief." They looked down at his hands. "It's been done for the days I couldn't do Völundr business." He clenched his fists a few times. "... What are these?" Heracles poked at Pod 042 and Pod 007. The two had floated back. "Assistants for Androids of certain class." (Y/n) answered. "What can they do?" Heracles tilted his head. "They can connect calls from certain distances, they can support in battle through pure offense or hacking... They can give information... and they can be companions." The Android answered. "It's interesting to have around." Adam looked towards his Pod. The small machine had continued to float in silence.

"Androids, huh? That means that you're..." Heracles gestured to Adam, who nodded. "Yeah. Got a problem with it?" He looked towards the God, who had immediately shook his head. "No- Not at all- Actually, I think of it as interesting- You can turn people into Androids?" Heracles ignored Adam's darker aura, having no choice but to turn to (Y/n) for help. "It takes time, as well as surgery to have that process." They answered. Adam then took his eyes off of the God, looking towards the other Android. Heracles seemed to mentally sigh with relief. "However, once the process is finished, the procedure is perfect, as well as their Android class." The God tilted his head. "... Are they a full Android?" He questioned. "No. That would have taken way too much time to complete. Even so, using a Black Box is much faster and better to complete a process such as that when it allows for Android abilities from sheer will." (Y/n) answered.

"I see... How do you do it?" Heracles questioned. Adam's eyebrow twitched as he saw (Y/n) hold their hand over the orange haired God's chest. Heracles seemed to blink as he saw a golden dust flow into the Android's hand. "What just happened?" He questioned, placing a hand over his chest. "Your soul being absorbed." (Y/n) answered as Pod displayed a screen.

"New Unit Data: Heracles / Alcides
Soul Status: Awakened
Recommended Class: Attacker / Defender"

"Hm..." Heracles tilted his head. "That's pretty interesting." He then smiled softly. "I do find it odd of how exactly the procedure goes." Pod floated in front of him. "That information is classified." Heracles softly chuckled. "Right, right." He replied.

After the group had made their way to the City Ruins, Heracles seemed to frown faintly. "It's been a while since I saw this place. It's nothing like I first saw..." He mumbled. "I know it's only been 100 years, but this is way different. The vegetation grew way too fast." (Y/n) blinked. "Well... This is a God's only island. So, it'd be fair to assume the crops and vegetation are more advanced." Adam blinked. "That doesn't make much sense." He spoke. "We'll find out eventually." (Y/n) replied. Adam arched an eyebrow. He then looked at the machines with a blink as Heracles walked towards one. "These are the things invading the world?" He questioned. (Y/n) nodded, stopping. Heracles' eyebrows furrowed. "Those things seem defenseless." He spoke, softly nudging the machine with his club. "They are for now." (Y/n) turned. "Come on." Heracles and Adam followed them back to the sewer.

"... I'd bet that blond God didn't want to go in here?" Adam looked at the Android. "Not at all. I owe him one for it." They replied. Adam's eyebrows seemed to furrow. "If he does something..." He muttered. (Y/n) jumped down to the sewer. "He wouldn't." They replied. Adam followed after them. "I'd make sure of that." He clenched his fist while Heracles had cautiously dropped through. "Way too small of a manhole..." He mumbled. "You're just way too big of a guy." Adam looked back at him with a blink while (Y/n) had walked through the sewer. "Sorry-" Heracles mumbled, following after the pair. "You don't need to apologize for that." Adam arched an eyebrow. He and Heracles had followed (Y/n) to a ladder. They climbed up, once again hearing the fireworks and faint music. "How am I supposed to deal with that kind of message-?" Heracles followed after, having to squeeze through with a sigh. Adam then climbed through. He brushed himself off after.

"You could always just take it as praise. Though, that may make you seem like an asshole." Adam looked to the side as Heracles slightly deadpanned. The pair had then followed after (Y/n), who had looked into the machines floating or throwing confetti around. They then looked towards some that had shot balloons around. "... What... is going on?" Heracles looked around. "... Amusement Park business." (Y/n) answered. They then looked forward. "Seeing as how I haven't explored all of it yet, you two will be coming with me and helping along with what I need. Is that understood?" Heracles blinked with a nod. "Sure." Adam blinked as well. (Y/n) had then made their way to the gate that had led to the castle. They tilted their head once they saw how it had been opened. "... Looks like someone opened it." The Android then walked back to the stage.

Pod clicked on a light, allowing for them to explore the spots beside the stairs. As they had walked further into the right corridor, they had noticed that had elevator was waiting, simply never being opened. (Y/n) pressed the button. As the doors had opened, the trio stepped in. Heracles seemed to have slight difficulty about it, but managed to fit. "It's clear that this place isn't made for you." Adam looked at Heracles, who had softly chuckled. The doors then opened again, allowing for the trio to walk out of the elevator. They made their way down the stairs. The floors were slightly drippy, but had remained dirty from the lack of care it had previously received. (Y/n) walked to the very end.

They had saw TV's stacked onto each other, with some showing certain TV shows or news of Gods and information on weather or the trends from the past.

(Y/n) walked past the mountain of TV's. Their eyes seemed to narrow behind their mask upon seeing the hacking chest that had laid dormant. The Android got down on one knee. "What's that?" Heracles peeked over their shoulder as Adam did the same. (Y/n) took out their Black Box. "A hacking chest. There could be something valuable in it." They then switched their type to Scanner, now hacking into the chest. It had opened after a few seconds, revealing another weapon.

- New Weapon Achieved -

Demon's Cry

- Weapon Closed -

"New weapon, huh?" Adam smiled softly, seeing (Y/n) nod. They had shifted the weapon into a file, now sending it to Hermes. "... This should be it for this room." They mumbled. The Android then walked back to the elevator. "Hey, (Y/n)." Adam spoke. They nodded. "... If we do succeed on helping you get out of that... reboot, what do you think you'd do after?" Heracles looked seemingly confused. Though, he seemed to sense the energy between the pair beside him. It made him frown as he followed the duo into the elevator. (Y/n) stopped. They seemed to look down as well. "... Maybe I can get a pet to take care of, and live with everyone else." The Android smiled faintly. "It sounds tempting." They spoke. "Maybe..." They tilted their head. "Maybe I could berid of my Android duties... and live normally." Adam smiled again. "That sounds like something we can go for." He then walked next to them. "Don't lose sight of that dream, alright?" (Y/n) looked at him, their eyes blinking behind their mask.

The elevator doors then opened, allowing for them to walk out. "... I can try." They nodded, allowing for Adam and Heracles to follow after them. The trio then walked out of the stage room, making their way to the main gate of the Amusement Park. Yet, they had saw something. Or rather, a floating machine with green eyes floating in front of them. A flag was attached to the back of it, waving along with the wind. "I am not hostile." It spoke. "Hm?" Heracles blinked. "You defeated broken machine. You saved us." The machine once again spoke. "This thing is awfully verbose for a machine..." (Y/n) mumbled. "We repay you. Come to our village." Heracles looked towards them as the machine spoke. "What's this broken machine it's talking about?" He questioned. "An unpleasant songstress." The Android answered. "What'll our answer be?" Adam looked back at them.

"... While it can be a trap, we should at least head over and gather data while we can." (Y/n) answered. The machine turned, now floating away. The group followed after it, having to slip through alleys, and climb ladders to follow it to the village. As they had walked past a bridge, the trio had then taken notice of three objects being fired into the sky. "What's that?" Adam questioned. "Oh, right. You two wouldn't have seen or known of it before. But they're sending supplies up from this place to the air for the Gods to get. Anything valuable they can find, they send to the Gods." Heracles answered. "Hm." (Y/n) nodded. They continued to walk across a bridge. "This makes me wonder why the machines wouldn't invade or try to attack any other worlds other than this one." The Android spoke. "If they came from outer space, it would be easier for them, right?" Heracles shrugged. "I suppose there are theories about that. But I never really paid attention to those." He smiled faintly as Adam blinked.

"... Well, that was helpful." He mumbled. "Hey- I'd say no one would know for sure-" The God spoke. "I suppose it is hard to tell what an alien would be thinking..." Adam looked to the side with his eyes. The group had then soon approached a machine village, with many inhabitants waving white flags around. Some had floated around, with pipes that had attached white flags to them. They seemed to be doing nothing but that, oddly.

- New Location Found -

Pascal's Village

- Location Closed -

(Y/n) then made their way to the machine across another bridge as it put its flag down. "White flags... They all have them..." The Android mumbled. "Seems as if they really don't want to fight." Adam mumbled. "Better that Poseidon wasn't here." (Y/n) closed their eyes. "This would really be no man's village if he came with..." Heracles gently crossed his arms. (Y/n) had then finally talked to the machine in front of them. "Hello there. Before we begin, there is something you must understand. We are not your enemies." It spoke. "Even if you say that, there's no way to fully trust you." Heracles spoke. The machine looked at him. "I understand that Gods of your caliber and below see us as the enemy. However... Well, anyway. My name is Pascal. I'm the leader of this Village."

Peacekeeper of Machines
Pascal
(???)

"Those who reside here desire nothing more than to live a peaceful existence. Look around for yourself. You may see that it's true." (Y/n) stayed silent for a moment. Adam seemed to hum softly with approval while Heracles had stared in silence, allowing for Pascal to keep going. "You know, we already have something of a relationship with you two Androids. In fact, I'm hoping you can take this or mail this to Anemone in the Resistance Camp. However, taking it seems much better, considering you can talk with her face to face about the situation we have with each other." (Y/n) silently exhaled through their nose. "What is it?" They questioned. "It's a fuel filter that she requested. If you take this to her, it should make it clear that we're a peaceful group." The Android took the fuel filter. "... Fine. We can do it." They replied. (Y/n) then took the opportunity to look around. They seemed to slightly perk up upon seeing one of the vending machines.

Pod had immediately took a photo of it, sending it to Hermes. (Y/n) then looked around at the machines waving their flags around. "Well? What should we do?" Heracles questioned. "We'll take this to Anemone. I still need confirmation that Pascal and his village are a peaceful group." (Y/n) answered. "Then, we may as well get going." Adam nodded.

The trio had then walked down to the grass, walking around the village. They had then saw a blocked off shortcut that had led to the City Ruins. "... We can use that to get around to the City Ruins. It seems much better than going through the Amusement Park and the sewer just to get back." (Y/n) nodded. They then walked towards the bridge before looking at the large block that had shielded the entrance. "Heracles." He nodded, stepping forward. He and (Y/n) pushed the block away immediately, managing to push it against the wall. "There." Heracles nodded. He and Adam followed (Y/n) to the Resistance Camp. "Say, do you really think that Pascal knows Anemone?" The God questioned. "We won't know until we ask her." (Y/n) answered. Adam continued to look around while he had followed after the other Android. After the trio had reached their designated spot, (Y/n) had made their way to Anemone.

"Say, Anemone? I got a package for you from a machine called Pascal." (Y/n) held the fuel filter out to her. "A fuel filter-? Ah, perfect timing- We were running low." Heracles tilted his head. "Wait, so you actually met Pascal?" Anemone questioned. "Sure did." Adam replied. "We see you've been consorting with the machines." He spoke. "Just the ones in the village. They're totally harmless, and they also have the means to construct intricate devices that we or the Gods can't." Anemone replied. "In exchange, we provide them with oil and other materials. I guess you'd call it a form of commerce." She spoke. "I see..." (Y/n) mumbled, looking down with a small nod. "Anyhow, if you'll be heading back there soon, please take this to him." Anemone held out something to (Y/n). They tilted their head as they took it. ".. What's this?" Heracles questioned. "Viscous oil." Anemone looked at him with a small smile. "Is my kid an errand child to you?" Adam questioned.

"Well... they're the only one that can really handle themselves in this world. And, they travel a lot, so..." Anemone spoke. "Fine enough." The Android nodded. "If they really need it, then we may as well give it. Besides, I don't want to carry this around, whether in hand or in an inventory." (Y/n) walked out of the Resistance Camp while absorbing the viscous oil into their inventory. They had then rushed off, with the pair following after. "I must say, this really is a pain..." Adam mumbled. "I agree... They're treating you like some delivery kid or something." Heracles spoke. "As long as it helps, I really have no problem with helping them." (Y/n) replied. They then made their way past the bridge before running back to Pascal's village. The three had all climbed the ladder to the machine before the Android had struck up conversation, sending the file to him. "Oh, you brought me some high viscosity oil!!" He spoke. "Anemone is just so kind and understanding. If only all Androids and machines could live together in peace like this...." He mumbled.

"Never going to happen." Heracles shook his head. "I would suppose not. However, I would appreciate it if you could help out some of the other machines as well, though. After all, the only way to understand someone is to get to know them. Isn't that right?" (Y/n) silently nod. "I guess so..." They mumbled. The Android then slid down the ladder, walking to the weapon keeper. They looked through the selection of weapons as Heracles and Adam had explored more of the area on their own. While they had done that, (Y/n) had bought three other weapons.

- More Weapons Achieved -

Machine Sword

Machine Spear

Machine Axe

- Weapons Closed -

They then stopped upon hearing something. It had felt like a collision, yet, slightly far away. "What was that-?" Heracles dropped down next to the Android as a screen opened up on their screen. Adam dropped down not too long after, his eyebrows faintly furrowed. "Unit 1V, this is an emergency transmission from the Bunker." Hermes' voice spoke. He then looked towards Heracles, waving to him. "Good afternoon, Lord Heracles." He deadpanned. "Tell us what's happening-" He spoke. "Yes, yes- I'm reading a Goliath class enemy within the City Ruins. And it seems as if there are much more machine along there with it. All YoRHa Units should proceed and engage immediately." Hermes spoke. (Y/n) looked down while the call had closed out. "A Goliath class...?" Heracles mumbled. "This was a trap!" Heracles glared up at the upper floor before (Y/n) grabbed his wrist. "Calm down." They replied. Another screen had then opened up beside them. "I promise you, we were not aware of this information...! I realize the odds of you believing me are strikingly low... But I hope you will nonetheless." Adam shook his head.

"We'll sort it out later. We need to go." He spoke.

The trio had then ran towards the bridge that had reached into the City Ruins. The atmosphere was covered in smoke and ash, as well as sparks from flames. Adam looked at the message that his Pod had received. "... (Y/n). Hermes is deploying new flight units, and sent the coordinates. We should get going. He also supplied us with a new Pod for Heracles to borrow." The Android quickly grabbed the file before pulling the new Pod out. They had then activated it. "I give permission to Unit Heracles to borrow Pod 040." (Y/n) spoke. "Confirmed." Pod then floated next to Heracles as he stared at it with a nod. He continued to follow after the two Androids while they had ran towards the location of the flight units. They stopped upon seeing the Goliath unit in the way. "... It'll be dangerous, but we're not going anywhere unless we pass through the legs. Stay careful." The Android immediately dashed forward.

Adam and Heracles followed close behind, being careful to not be squashed under the Goliath's feet. They had soon made their way into a large building, climbing or running up the stairs. Though, once they had reached the appropriate height, the wall had suddenly broke open, revealing the face of an Engels Goliath Unit.

The pods had shot at Engels immediately, slowly lowering its health. "We don't need to use any abilities for this... Keep the energy up." (Y/n) spoke. "Only attack whenever its arms are in range."

The pair behind them had nodded.

The pods had continued to shoot, even as Engels had swung his arms towards them.

They had all avoided it, now attacking with their own weapons.

It seemed much more effective than the bullets Pod had fired.

Even more so as Engels continued to launch or swing his arms towards the group.

Soon enough, the trio had done enough damage to shut down.

It collapsed to one knee.

"We should get to those flight units while we can." Adam spoke. The trio had immediately ran towards the flight units. "... Can I even pilot that...?" Heracles mumbled. "Yours is in the back. Hermes told me he gave you Lü Bu's since it fit you better." The male hummed softly from Adam's answer. "You need to teach us how to pilot these." He looked at (Y/n). "Just step in, and direct the joystick to where you want to go. There's a button on it which will trigger the firing button." They answered, getting into their flight unit. The other pair had done the same, allowing for the machines to fold into a space ship-like form. They had then darted towards the other Goliath. Upon seeing it, the pair had stopped, now firing at it yet again.

(Y/n) had gotten up close, slashing at Engels with the blade in their flight unit.

"You never told us of that." Adam spoke, shooting at Engels.

"Just keep firing. I don't have time to explain everything." The blond smiled faintly.

(Shooting really isn't my style... -Adam)

He then continued to shoot, even if it hadn't exactly done anything.

"I could do way better outside the unit..." Heracles mumbled.

"If you can safely land on the Goliath class unit, that'd be appreciated. Hacking attacks won't work on you either. But be careful." (Y/n) spoke.

Heracles flew over Engels while it had been distracted with the other two.

He then dropped down, swinging his club into its back with his club.

It seemed to freeze up as sparks flew from its back.

Heracles tightly clenched his club.

Tattoos had immediately grew onto his body as the head of his club had formed into a lion.

(Nemean Lion, feast on my flesh... -Heracles)

He then swung his club into Engels, immediately putting it out of commission, based on how it had froze up, also collapsing to one knee.

(Y/n) and Adam stopped their Flight Units, looking at Engels with a sigh.

"Target enemies offline. That should do it for the Goliaths." They spoke. "Nice one, Heracles." Adam smiled faintly under his flight unit. Heracles gave the blond a thumbs up with a small smirk. He had however slightly stumbled upon feeling the rumbling of Engels' body. "It's recharging-" (Y/n) spoke.

Engels then looked up, releasing waves of hacking energy.

It seemed to make (Y/n) and Adam falter.

As a result, neither they or Heracles had noticed the floor under Engels beginning to break apart. It had taken various buildings and vegetation with it.

Engels had then roared as it exploded, the range around it being completely destroyed.

(Y/n) immediately swept in to catch Heracles from falling.

Even throughout the brighter light that had flooded their vision, they had managed to catch Heracles' body on the top of their flight unit.

Soon enough, the light had disappeared.

Before Heracles could say anything in thanks, warnings had appeared in front of (Y/n)'s and Adam's flight unit. The three stopped, looking at it. ".. No... What the...?" They mumbled.

- Within the Bunker -

Hermes looked at the warnings with faintly wide and interested eyes. "Absolutely unbelievable. The aliens that havent revealed themselves in one hundred years... were hiding underground...?" He mumbled, looking at the flashing warning.

- Back With (Y/n) -

The three landed their flight units on the roof, now stepping out. "Finally on our feet-" Heracles stretched as (Y/n) walked around. They had then saw a hacking chest. Though, before they could hack into it, a screen opened up from Pod 042's end. Yet, Heracles and Adam had the same result opened within their own Pods. "This is Hermes, the Commander. For the first time in 100 years, we've intercepted a signal belonging to the aliens. These are the creatures that are in direct command of the machine life forms on this planet. If we can destroy them, we can end this long and arduous war once and for all. The intel team is hard at work attempting to analyze the source of the signal, but we aren't there yet. However, we'll need to stay on our guard. All YoRHa Units are hereby ordered to prioritize data collection above all else. We can't let a chance like this slip through our fingers." The call had then closed out for the three. "And yet, I have a feeling this won't go as planned..." Heracles mumbled while seeing (Y/n) hack into a chest.

"Not at all." Adam mumbled. They had then managed to open it, looking at the new weapon they had gotten.

- New weapon achieved -

Phoenix Blade

- Weapon closed -

"... Think this was enough for one day...?" (Y/n) mumbled. The three had walked all the way down to the ground. "Yep." Adam yawned. "I don't ever want to use flight units again..." Heracles mumbled. "They're expensive and are way too much to operate... I understand." (Y/n) nodded. They then looked towards Heracles. "Mind if I stay with you for a little while longer...?" Adam's eyes faintly narrowed as the God tilted his head. "I wouldn't mind at all." The Android in front of the pair replied. Heracles softly nodded, smiling softly as (Y/n) looked towards Adam. "... Would you want to come along?" He blinked. The blond looked from Heracles to the other Android. He then looked towards the God. "... Keep them safe. If I find out they're injured in any way, I'll make sure you're not in good enough condition to fight in your match." He slightly sweatdropped. "Oh, alright-" He replied. (Y/n) only slightly arched an eyebrow. Yet, they had softly shook their head. "Okay... It'll be fine. I can protect myself." Adam gently grabbed their shoulder. "... You know how I am. The other three, too. We'll do anything to keep you safe." He then looked towards Heracles.

"They'll be safe in my care unless for sparring." He softly nodded. Adam seemed to sigh. However, he had then looked at (Y/n). "Right..." He turned. "... When we get back, I'll split off from there." Heracles and (Y/n) nodded. "Well?" Adam smiled faintly. "What are you waiting for? Take me home." The Android then looked back at the God, seeing him shrug with a smile. (Y/n) then looked forward. "Okay..." They softly sighed. "... Let's go home." They spoke. The Android then walked to the entrance of the City Ruins. "Considering we were talking of Ragnarok a few minutes ago, I would like to make a few complaints about my opponent." Heracles snuck a side eye towards the Android next to him. "Why would you be friends with a murderer?" He questioned. "Especially when he had went for women that were defenseless!" They silently looked towards him. (Y/n) seemed to look as if they would say something. Though, they had then stopped. "... I guess I'm a murderer magnet." They replied. Heracles blankly stared at (Y/n). "I'm not wrong." He then placed his hands on his hips. "With how you dress, I'm sure they planned on killing you, too." The Android nodded. "They did. But never succeeded." Heracles blinked. "That's still not good, you know." He spoke.

"They can defend themself. They're fine." Adam then looked at (Y/n). "Right. How did you meet your murderer friend anyway?" He questioned. "He stalked me and had me talk with him on a bridge." Adam could feel his entire face overshadow in black as his eyes now stared into (Y/n), wide eyed while he stayed in silence. Heracles had clenched his club, glaring at the Android. "... Excuse me?" He questioned. (Y/n)'s eyes faintly narrowed behind their blindfold. "... Bring him... to me." Heracles spoke. "Not yet." The Android continued to walk forward. Heracles then sighed. "You just let him stalk you like that?" He questioned as he followed after (Y/n). Adam had done the same, making a silent reminder to at least punch the back of Jack's head. "He wasn't doing anything other than that. And it wasn't as if I was doing anything else either. Other than... certain jobs." The Android blinked, looking down for a moment.

"... Doing what?" Heracles questioned. "Your job. Getting rid of bad people. But instead, Humans within London for certain people." Adam looked back at them with a blink before Heracles smacked the back of their head. They silently straightened up after.

- When Adam is back at his dorm -

"Your place is nearby, right?" Heracles questioned. He looked back at (Y/n), seeing them nod. "We could spar there." He smiled softly. "... Perhaps we can." They nodded again. "Alright... Come with me." They then walked out of the Human Dorms. (Y/n) seemed to feel Heracles looking at them. "... What's your question?" They questioned. "Now that we're alone, we can move along to the serious matters." He walked next to them, looking towards them. "... What's going on with you and Hermes?" (Y/n) looked forward. Their eyes narrowed behind their blindfold. "... What made it obvious? And don't you already know?" Heracles tilted his head. "No." He replied. "... Oh." (Y/n) looked back at him with a blink behind their blindfold. "... There's just some... arguments about my maintenance." His eyebrows faintly furrowed. "You never really complained about it, right? Just maintenance in general. I don't think you've ever complained about it." They nodded.

"Well... I never did complain about it." The Android spoke. "But you had to have some sort of residual emotion to it." Heracles tilted his head. "... I suppose." (Y/n) softly sighed. "The only thing I'm thinking of is spending time with those dear to me before this war ends." They continued to walk forward. "Hm?" Heracles blinked. "What's happening?" He questioned. "... Why did they never tell you?" The God blinked. "... I'm not sure." He answered. (Y/n) stopped. They looked back at him. "... Oh. Because you wouldn't accept the result." They mumbled. "Hm?" Heracles seemed to slightly tilt his head. "Your sense of justice may just be one thing that ruins their own plan. Which is why they may not have told you." (Y/n) blinked. "Could you tell me about it?" The God then softly frowned. "By the end of Ragnarok, you may still see me. Though, I myself will not be the same when I get pulled into a maintenance." Heracles blinked. "... Excuse me?" He questioned.

"You heard me." (Y/n) blinked. They unlocked the door to their abode before opening it. "What for-?! I don't see a reason to put you in another maintenance! You're perfect already!" The Android looked at Heracles in silence. He had walked into their abode, looking back at them. "I don't see what Hermes is doing. He should know fully well that you're content being whoever you are right now." He then crossed his arms. "... Why does Hermes want to put you in another maintenance? And what would you mean by not being yourself when or if I see you?" He questioned. "Well... it's a maintenance to have me forget my memories and my being." (Y/n) answered. They silently looked at Pod. "... But you're perfect already!" Heracles spoke. "Hermes clearly doesn't think so." (Y/n) replied. They then formed up Virtuous Contract. "Well... you wanted to spar, right?" He looked down for a second. "... Yeah." He replied.

(Y/n) then tilted their head to the side, making a motion for him to follow after them. "When do you want to stop? Until your tattoos cover you?" (Y/n) looked at him. Heracles seemed to smirk faintly. "Yeah, assuming you'll last that long." He clenched his club. "We'll see." (Y/n) then formed up Virtuous Treaty. While they had walked towards their side of the sparring room, Heracles stopped. He then looked at them. "... Do you enjoy sparring? Or just things like this in general?" Heracles then blinked. "Actually, when was the last time you actually had fun? The last time you had the opportunity to... enjoy yourself?" (Y/n) blinked. "... As an Android, I don't need that fun." Heracles could feel his eyebrows furrow. "... But as a Human... I have fun whenever I can explore or do new things with the ones I enjoy."

The male stopped. He then smirked faintly.

"Right. That's why you took us on with that activity within the City Ruins." He spoke. (Y/n) nodded.

Heracles had immediately advanced forward, running towards them with his club pulled behind him.

(Y/n) clenched their weapons.

They had then avoided the swing of his weapon.

Heracles looked back at them, seeing them land on their feet.

They swung Virtuous Treaty towards him with both hands, only to have a club lock with their blade.

Heracles smirked faintly before his eyebrows had furrowed.

His smile disappeared from his face as he clenched his club tighter.

(Y/n) immediately leapt away from him.

(Nemean Lion, feast on my flesh! -Heracles)

He then raised his club, swinging it down to the floor.

The large shape of a lion had charged towards (Y/n) at top speed.

Herculean Exodus, First Labor: Nemean Lion

They had split into afterimages, barely avoiding the charging lion.

It crashed into the wall, allowing for (Y/n) to lunge at Heracles.

Tattoos had grown over his body.

The Android then swung Virtuous Contract towards him.

He had blocked the first two slashes before (Y/n) threw their blade towards him.

The Android then aimed a punch at his face after he had avoided their blade.

He slid back from the force of their punch while they caught Virtuous Contract.

Heracles chuckled, brushing some blood away from his lips before looking at (Y/n).

"You're still good." He spoke.

They faintly nodded, feeling the spark of specific excitement going through them.

Pod, who had been ignored up until this point, had looked back at them, making sure they hadn't went overboard.

"And you're still... rather slow." Heracles softly chuckled, clenching his club again. "Would you mind helping me work on it?" He questioned. "Not at all." (Y/n) replied. Heracles nodded, now going into a cautious stance again.

(Y/n) was the one to engage first this time, switching their weapons to Virtuous Dignity and Virtuous Treaty.

They swung the spear into Heracles' side, only for him to grab the weapon and toss them towards the wall.

They dug Virtuous Treaty into the floor, now running at him again.

He locked his club against their blade, looking at them with a small smirk.

"... If we do see each other again after your maintenance... can we spar like this again?"

(Y/n) could feel a frown covering their expression.

Though, a faint smile grew over their face right after.

Yet, it had been covered by their mask.

"Well... we'll see..."

They and Heracles leapt away from each other.

He pulled his club behind him while looking towards (Y/n).

"I'm sure I would appreciate it. If this is the last time we spar... I'd regard it as one of the best within my life."

His club's shape immediately morphed from a lion to a bull.

"I'd be honored."

(Y/n) then ran at Heracles, pulling Virtuous Dignity behind their back.

He thrusted his weapon towards them, a shockwave of power beginning to make its way towards the Android at a fast pace.

Herculean Exodus, Fourth Form: Cretan Bull

They split into afterimages once again, evading the attack before they swung their weapon into his side.

Heracles coughed as the tattoos spread over his body even further.

(Y/n) turned Virtuous Dignity to its butt, thrusting it into Heracles' chest.

He immediately grabbed their spear, making them look up at him.

The male grabbed at the collar of their clothes, slamming his club into their chest.

They faintly coughed, their figure crashing into the wall.

While they had recovered, Heracles pulled his club back again.

"Let's try this again."

His club had stayed in the shape of a bull.

He then thrusted his weapon towards (Y/n)'s figure.

They looked at the incoming shockwave that had come at them full force.

Herculean Exodus, Fourth Form: Cretan Bull

"... Pod... Now's your time to get some information."

Pod began to record, floating to a safe spot.

"Affirmed."

(Y/n) had split into afterimages again, now running at Heracles seemingly faster than before as they pulled Virtuous Dignity behind them. 

He looked at them, swinging his club towards the Android.

They looked at the pixelated weapon coming at them before switching their weapon to Virtuous Treaty.

Heracles' grip on his club began to shake from (Y/n)'s force.

(What kind of power up is this...? -Heracles)

While he had struggled against (Y/n)'s force, they were facing certain troubles of not being able to see clearly.

Everything around them was growing pixelated.

They couldn't hear right.

Yet, they had kept moving, clenching Virtuous Treaty before applying more pressure to it.

Heracles felt his club get blown back.

He gazed at (Y/n), seeing them switch the grip on their blade.

Even if it had cut through their glove, and into their hand, they had swung the grip into Heracles' head.

He grunted, now glaring back at (Y/n).

They switched their weapon to Virtuous Contract, now about to swing it towards him.

The pair locked weapons again.

A slight shockwave was seen between them before (Y/n)'s eyes landed on Heracles' tattoos.

They swung Virtuous Treaty down on his figure again as he kept his weapon against Virtuous Contract.

As his eyes looked towards the longer weapon, time seemed to slow down.

He watched as it had inched closer to him, wondering if he had enough time to even stop it.

Though, his thoughts were suddenly cut off.

An energy beam had suddenly fired in front of the pair, making them leap away.

"That is enough, Unit 1V." Pod floated towards them. They softly sighed, allowing for their weapons to disappear. "What happened?" Heracles walked over. "Unit 1V is testing out a certain custom which requires them to be in battle. While various side effects may occur, there will also be various buffs. Unit 1V is currently experimenting to see what this may fully do." Heracles faintly nodded. "I see... What are the side effects?" He questioned. "Sight problems, and hearing problems. It will also cause them a state of arousal." Heracles felt a heat grow over his face immediately. "Oh..." He mumbled. Pod hacked into (Y/n), looking into their systems for a few moments before exiting the hacking realm. "Unit 1V will be back to normal in a minute." Pod then floated beside them as they stayed seated.

Heracles softly sat down next to them. "... Well... that's new, huh?" He questioned. (Y/n) tilted their head faintly from not being able to hear very well. "I'll just wait..." Heracles then looked down. (Y/n) blinked. It seemed silent for a minute. "... Unit 1V is back to good condition." Pod spoke. Heracles faintly nodded. "... That new... arousal thing is new, right?" (Y/n) nodded as well. "... Well..." He mumbled. The male blinked. "... Do you think that you could spar with me a little more next time?" Heracles questioned. "... I wouldn't mind it." (Y/n) answered. They then blinked as Heracles nodded. He and the Android had simply taken the moments to catch their breaths from the spar.

"... You'll be watching my Ragnarok match, right?" He questioned. "... Yeah?" (Y/n) nodded, looking back at him. "... I'll give you a small visit before your match as well." They spoke. Heracles smiled softly. "That'd be appreciated." He replied. "... Do you mind telling me about one of your lives with the Humans? Preferably... that little murderer that spent time with you?" (Y/n) looked back at him. "What do you have on him that wants you to know what kind of life I had?" They crossed their arms, looking back at him with narrowed eyes behind their mask. "I just want to know that he's treating you right- I don't like killers hanging around you, especially when they target women specifically." Heracles had also crossed his arms, looking at them with a faintly skeptical expression. "It wouldn't be any better if you heard what I did." (Y/n) returned his skeptical expression behind their mask.

"Well, I'll judge depending on what you did." Heracles slightly leaned towards them. (Y/n) stayed silent for a moment. "... I suppose I helped him and a few people with assassin or dark organization work." Heracles blinked. "What do you mean 'I suppose'?" He seemed to deadpan. "Well, you heard what you heard." (Y/n) shrugged. Heracles looked at them for a few seconds, simply staring at them. "... Why?" He questioned. (Y/n) looked down. "... I'm not sure... Maybe I was curious... But it was what my Human friend was doing at the time...." They answered. The God beside them sighed. He then looked down. "... You know what...?" He mumbled. (Y/n) looked towards him. "... Do you think we could do more stuff in the City Ruins?" They blinked. "... I don't think I would mind." They replied. "Then... let's go." Heracles got up, smiling faintly. "You sure?" (Y/n) looked at him. "Yeah. I find the City Ruins pretty interesting. And I'd want to explore it all with you." Heracles smiled faintly. "Well, if that's alright with you." He spoke. (Y/n) blinked. "... I'm fine with it." They then got up.

"Great." Heracles looked forward as he followed after (Y/n). "Oh, wait-" He smiled. "I have something to give you-" The male walked into his own chambers as (Y/n) stood still. They stared at his door, seeing it open just moments later. "This is an old club I had. It isn't the best, nor is it the worst. But I think that maybe you could try to use it, even if you won't surface the same abilities I can. I heard that Hermes was upgrading the weapons for you, so perhaps he could do this to mine, and... you know. Upgrade it to have you use it sometime." Heracles smiled softly as he held it towards (Y/n). They looked at it for a moment. The Android seemed to softly sigh. Though, they gently held their hand over the weapon. "I'm sure you can use it to some better potential, especially after our spar. You can use it better than I am, considering I already have this one." Heracles gently clenched his current club, seeing (Y/n) absorb his other weapon into golden particles.

"Right..." They nodded. "I'll give it to Hermes on the day of your fight." Heracles nodded as well, now following after the Android as they turned towards the front door. "We'll be doing some tasks for people in Pascal's Village... I never got the chance to do it, considering the Goliaths we had to destroy." They spoke. (Y/n) had then started to walk towards the City Ruins. "Right." Heracles nodded. "Hey... do you mind if I come along any other time to help you with any battles or just... keeping you safe?" He questioned. "Not at all, even if I don't need the protection." (Y/n) answered. They continued to walk to the City Ruins. The God behind them smiled softly, nodding. "Right." He spoke.

- With a certain Sea God -

Poseidon looked around. His eyes looked towards the servants that had stared at him with wide eyes.

(... Filth... Why stare at me when you have work to do? -Poseidon)

His gaze seemed to harden, making the servants immediately go back to their work. The blond seemed to faintly sigh through his nose. Though, he made his way down the halls, searching for a certain personal servant of his. Eventually, Poseidon had made his way to his room, opening the doors. "Proteus." He spoke, looking around for his personal servant. The blond God's eyes then saw the servant stop. He looked back at Poseidon, clutching the head of the male's trident. "... Lord Poseidon...?" He blinked. "... What are you doing here." Poseidon questioned. "I was cleaning your chambers... My apologies." Proteus then looked back at him. "How are you alive, Lord Poseidon...?" The blond blinked. He then looked to the side. "... (Y/n) brung me back." He spoke. Proteus perked up. "They did...?" He then smiled. "I have to thank them sometime." Poseidon then blinked. "... Hermes asked me of something. And considering he may do something annoying until I ask... Proteus, I have something to request."

The male blinked. He then got down on one knee, his head facing the floor below him as he smiled softly. "I'll do anything you request" He spoke.

- With (Y/n) and Heracles -

"We're here." (Y/n) spoke. They then walked towards the large hole pit within the City Ruins. "... Well... I suppose this can be left to explore for later." The Android then walked towards another area of the City Ruins, walking between the shortcut to Pascal's Village. "How much small tasks do you plan on doing?" Heracles questioned. "Until the village is free of tasks." Heracles faintly sweatdropped. "I see..." He mumbled. The pair had soon walked into Pascal's Village. (Y/n) had walked towards Pascal, with Heracles following behind them. "Ah, welcome back... I see you came back without your... bare friend." Pascal spoke. "Are there any tasks I can help in here?" (Y/n) questioned. "Hm... There are some people that need help at the bottom floor of the Village. Though, there is another that is particularly odd..." Pascal looked down. "Well, feel free to walk around with your God friend to analyze." Pascal replied. (Y/n) nodded. They then slid down a ladder to the bottom of the Village.

Heracles had jumped down, now following the Android as they walked to a pair of Resistance Members. "Ah- Oh, no-" One of them spoke. "Sorry, is something wro-" Heracles was cut off. "Mercy! Please, just let us go!" The male Resistance Member pleaded. "... Think there could be some kind of misunderstanding?" Heracles looked towards (Y/n). They kept silent, simply listening to the conversation. "You mean... you two aren't here to arrest us?" The male Resistance Member questioned. "No." (Y/n) blankly answered. Heracles blinked.

He slightly wondered why they were so different with random people. Yet, he could understand why.

"Wait- Why do you think we'd arrest you?" Heracles questioned. "We... deserted the Resistance." The female Resistance member replied. "Huh-?" The God blinked. "We just wanted to find a place where the two of us can live our lives in peace. Is that so wrong-?" The female Resistance Member spoke. "Please don't tell anyone that we're here. Please!" She pleaded. "We're not with the Resistance. I'm a God. And they're from..." Heracles blinked, looking at (Y/n). "... YoRHa." They answered. "We don't have any obligation to report you to your superiors." The Android said. "Oh, thank goodness..." The male Resistance Member looked towards the pair with a faint smile. "Still, if you guys stay here, they'll be finding you eventually." Heracles said. "We don't have a choice... My locomotion functions have been damaged, and we don't have the necessary materials to perform any repairs." The male Resistance Member spoke. "Er... I don't suppose you'd bring us the materials we need?" Heracles blinked. "Us? Really?" He questioned. "We can't get them ourselves. If we leave this place, we'll be found for certain." The woman Resistance Member seemed to faintly sigh. "I know it's a lot to ask, but we promise to reward you... Please?" She pleaded.

"Yeah... Fine enough." (Y/n) spoke. "Thank you. We just need an elaborate gadget to conduct the repairs." The woman in front of them spoke. "I saw one near the abandoned factory." The male beside her added. "Thank you again." He smiled at the pair as they turned. "Well... let's go." (Y/n) walked towards the ladder, climbing it while Heracles had jumped up to the first floor. The pair had then made their way to the shortcut of Pascal's village, with Heracles following after (Y/n) as the Android made their way to the Abandoned Factory. "Pod, can you detect any Elaborate Gadgets?" The small machine seemed to scan the area for a moment. "Elaborate Gadget found. Marking on map." (Y/n) nodded. They had then jumped onto a truck, now jumping onto a ledge of a broken road. Heracles followed right after, following the Android to the Abandoned Factory. The pair had then made their way to the stairs, jogging up before (Y/n) had looked around. They then looked towards some pipes, seeing something between them. "Elaborate Gadget found." Pod spoke. (Y/n) picked up the object. "... Not that hard of a job, I suppose..." They mumbled. "Don't jinx us now." Heracles chuckled.

He had then followed (Y/n) back to Pascal's Village, having to pass through the City Ruins, as well as the shortcut to get there. The pair dropped down to the bottom floor, now approaching the pair of Resistance Members within the Village. "This is it, right?" (Y/n) held out the object. "Yep! That's it! Now my companion can fix what's been ailing him. I'm so glad we trusted you." The Resistance Members looked towards the pair as Heracles smiled. "We'll leave the place as soon as we can. Please pray for our safe passage." The pair in front of him spoke. The two had then held out some pearls, as well as some medium recoveries for Androids before handing (Y/n) some currency. "Excuse me! Excuse me! Please, I need your help! Only a moment of your time, please!" A machine with a blue bow over her head called out. (Y/n) silently walked towards her as Heracles looked at the pair. He seemed to softly sigh, now getting up before walking over. "Uh, excuse me? Can you please help me? I need to find my little sister. She's lost." The machine said. (Y/n) looked at Heracles.

"Uh, sure." He nodded. "And it's all my fault..." The machine looked down. Though, she looked at the pair in front of her. "It seems as if she overheard me complaining about how one of my parts was starting to act up. So she went off to the desert in search of a replacement. It's been days now, and she's still not back. Please, you have to help me! I'll pay you whatever you want!" (Y/n) and Heracles had then made their way to the ladder to the first floor. "I didn't think machines had... siblings or parents." Heracles spoke, jumping up while (Y/n) climbed the ladder. "It's odd, but amusing to hear them talk about things like that." The blinked. "They're learning. I'm not sure whether that's good or bad." The pair had then jogged out of the village. "Do you think she just means they were built at the same place or something?" Heracles questioned. "Maybe." (Y/n) answered.

The pair had then made their way to the shortcut to Pascal's Village. "You up for running?" Heracles smiled. "You bet." He replied. (Y/n) nodded. They and Heracles had then run towards the border area of the City Ruins. "So... do you ever think this place will be taken back?" The God questioned. "It's my job to make sure it does. But in all honesty, I really don't." (Y/n) answered. Heracles softly chuckled. "Maybe you're right on that." As the pair had ran into the Border Area, Heracles had taken the opportunity to look around. Desolated buildings had laid around, almost completely destroyed. "Wow..." He mumbled. "Come on." (Y/n) had led him in further. Heracles and them had then stopped upon seeing the Desert that had laid barren for at least 100 years. "... Woah." The God softly mumbled. A screen had then suddenly opened. "Uhm, hello? Testing, testing?" Pascal's voice spoke. "Huh? Pacal?" Heracles blinked. "Ah, yes- Hello, Lord Heracles. My apologies for the sudden transmission. However, I heard that you were searching for the missing child, yes? Well, if you would, please consider this a personal request from myself as well. Go find the child as quickly as you can! She's such a good little girl, and so fond of her sister! She's probably around the desert at the moment. That's where she's likely to find the dented plate her sister needs." (Y/n) silently nodded. "Thank you so much. And please be careful, all right?" Pascal spoke. The screen had suddenly closed out.

"Well... time to search. Pod, can you locate anything regarding a machine signal around here?" (Y/n) questioned. Pod had went silent for a few moments. "... Machine signal tracked. Pin locked." (Y/n) looked at the location with a small nod. "I guess we'll start there." They then ran towards the location, sliding on the sand. Heracles had done the same thing, seemingly interested in it. "The sand is slippery..." He mumbled. (Y/n) nodded. After a minute of running and sliding in sand, the pair had then approached a machine with a pink bow over her head. "... What would you know? A little sister that's taller than her older one." Heracles mumbled. "I wanna go hooome. Siisteeer! Where are you?!" The machine's voice called out. "... Yeah... Definitely her." Heracles mumbled. "Hey there. Are you the machine who came out here looking for a spare part?" He called out. "Huh-? Who are you-?!" The bow wearing machine questioned. "Your sister asked us to look for you." Heracles answered. "... She did? Really?" The machine replied. "Really. So what do you say we head home?" The God smiled. He and (Y/n) had then slightly flinched as the machine started to wail.

"I was soo scaared!!" She yelled. (Y/n) faintly exhaled through their nose. "Let's get her back to Pascal's Village..." They mumbled. Heracles nodded. He then looked at the machine as she started to walk forward. "How'd you get lost out here anyways?" He questioned. "I was looking for my sister's part..." The machine had suddenly stopped, grabbing her head with her hands. "But then I got scared and I couldn't move and... and... and..." The machine started to wail again. "Aw, come on now. Don't cry!" Heracles spoke, trying to lighten up the mood. "Did you at least find what you needed?" He questioned. "Yeah." The machine sniffled. "She'll be happy, right?" She questioned. "I'm sure she will. But I'd bet she'd be even happier to see you back home safe and sound." Heracles answered. The machine nodded, now starting to walk again. (Y/n) and Heracles had followed after her. "Hey, why'd they make the Desert?" The machine questioned. The God suddenly tensed. He then looked towards (Y/n). They seemed to faintly sigh.

"No one 'made' the Desert. It's just an area that lost all its vegetation due to a lack of precipitation. This caused lasting changes in the soil, which means that plants aren't able to grow here." The Android answered. "What's soil?" The machine questioned again. "Soil is dirt. Ground. The stuff we're walking on." (Y/n) answered. "Hm... I like ground." The machine replied. (Y/n) and Heracles had continued to follow after.

Though, once the trio had gotten a certain distance, small machines had jumped out of the sand.

"Heracles, protect her." (Y/n) ordered. "Got it." Heracles nodded.

The God and the Android had immediately gotten to work on slicing the life forms apart as the bow wearing machine had cowered, seemingly shivery.

It didn't take long till the pair were done.

Once the machines were finished off, the other had begun to walk again. "Hey, grumpy Android. Where does the wind blow from?" The machine questioned. Heracles seemed to snort with amusement as (Y/n) closed their eyes for a moment. "Wind is just a force caused by the changes in temperature and atmospheric pressure and..." The Android stopped speaking for a moment. "... It's just difficult." They spoke. "Where do you think wind comes from, Heracles?" He stopped with a jolt. "Uh, I wouldn't know-" He continued to follow after the pair with a nervous chuckle.

The trio seemed to continue walking forward until another bit of machines had jumped out of the sand.

(Y/n) and Heracles had immediately gotten to fighting, making sure the machines were no more.

"We really have work cut out on this one..." Heracles mumbled. He looked towards (Y/n) as they allowed for Virtuous Contract to appear by their back. "Mhm..." They nodded, now following after the machine. "Hey, mister? How do you make children?" Heracles sputtered after hearing the question. "Uhm..." He mumbled. "Well, machines can't really make children. I don't think Androids can either, now that I think about it. Is it true?" (Y/n) blinked. "I wouldn't know. I haven't gotten pregnant before. I haven't even done that sort of process before either." Heracles felt a heat dust his face. "There's a process? How do you make them?" The machine questioned. Heracles covered his face as (Y/n) kept silently walking after the machine, keeping her safe. "(Y/n)- A little help here-?" Heracles faintly tugged at the sleeve of their outfit. "Sorry. Don't know, don't care." (Y/n) answered. "Besides, you're the chatty one. You work it out." They looked at the male. "Doof..." The God softly sighed. "Mister. Mister, wait. You gotta tell me how you make chil-" Heracles shook his head. "Wow, it's getting late! Let's get you home now!" He spoke, eager to end the topic of conversation.

"... Nice save." (Y/n) silently mumbled. "You shush. You didn't help me." Heracles looked at them.

The trio were nearly getting to the entrance of the Desert until some small biped machines had jumped out of the sand, as well as a large biped.

"I'll take the small ones." (Y/n) spoke.

Heracles nodded, going after the large biped while (Y/n) had taken care of the small ones.

The Android had then helped the God take care of the large biped, silently sighing as they allowed for Virtuous Contract to appear by their back.

"Jeez... What was that?" Heracles mumbled.

"A large biped. You saw one in the village." (Y/n) looked at him as the large biped behind them exploded into flames. "I did?" Heracles looked at them with a blink.

The Android and the God began to follow after the bow-wearing machine.

"Hey, I know this place! I can get home by myself now." She spoke. "Thanks, Mister! And you too, grumpy Android! Oh, and here. You can have this." The machine held out a pink ribbon to (Y/n). "Bye-bye, you two!" The machine then began to walk away before suddenly turning. "Make sure to come back and tell me how to make children!" She spoke. (Y/n) faintly sighed as Heracles smiled nervously. "... Well, that was exhausting..." He mumbled. "Right." (Y/n) looked at the ribbon in their hands. They then softly tossed it towards Heracles. "You can have it." They spoke. "Huh-? I don't wear these-" He spoke. "And neither do I." (Y/n) blinked behind their blindfold. "She gave it to you." The God smiled faintly as he held out the ribbon. "And now I'm giving it to you." (Y/n) gently pushed it away. "And I'm giving it back. Besides, it would look better on you. Pink isn't my color." (Y/n) silently looked at the bow for a few moments. "Okay, here." Heracles walked behind the Android, tying the ribbon into a bow while attaching it to their back. "See? Better." Heracles took a few steps back. (Y/n) softly sighed. "... Right. Let's go." They spoke. The God nodded, smiling faintly.

- Back at Pascal's Village -

(Y/n) was now walking around, with Heracles following after them. "This is... pretty tiring." He mumbled. "We can rest after we're done." The Android in front of him replied. They and Heracles jumped down to the bottom floor of the village, approaching the two sisters. "Thank you for bringing my sister home. I'm feeling much better thanks to the part she found as well. Please, take this." The smaller sister held out a blue ribbon, as well as a good amount of Currency. (Y/n) silently looked at it as Heracles chuckled. He saw the Android gently take it. "... Thanks." They mumbled. They and the God had then walked towards the ladder. "Well, want me to tie it again?" Heracles questioned. "... Bend down a little." (Y/n) looked towards him. "... No." He smiled softly. "Only for the tasks we have. Then you can take it off." Heracles looked at the Android for a moment before he softly nodded. "... Alright." The Android then began to tie the ribbon into a bow, gently putting it in Heracles' hair. "... There. You look better." They turned around. "Do I?" The God smiled softly, now following after (Y/n) as they climbed the ladder.

They had then made their way towards a machine with a fedora over its head. "Existence precedes essence." He spoke. "... Huh?" Heracles blinked. "Man is nothing else but what he makes of himself. Additionally--" (Y/n) silently cut the machine off, waving a hand in front of his sensors. "Yes? And you are?" He questioned. "Wait! Do not tell me! I have already deduced that you are here to listen to me expound upon the great mysteries of existence. Well enough! Let us begin by discussing the concept of existentialism. Essence and existence are two sides of the same coin. And yet, what is existence? I'm glad you asked! To answer that will require many long hours of-" (Y/n) cut him off. "This is pointless." They spoke. Heracles was behind them, trying to comprehend the things the machine had spoken of. "There's no point in talking to Jean-Paul. We stopped trying to figure him out a while ago." Another machine replied.

"All he does is spout a bunch of mumbo jumbo about something called 'Philosophy'. If you're curious about him, you'll have better luck talking to his followers. They tend to use smaller words than he does, at least." It added. "... The fact that he has followers makes me question him more..." Heracles mumbled. "More like fans, I suppose. But yes, there are quite a few out there who buy what he's selling. And don't ask why. Some folks just get into that sort of thing, I suppose." The machine replied. "There's even a Jean-Paul follower right here in this village. You saw the machine with the thick paint on her face? That's the one." (Y/n) blinked behind their blindfold. They then eyed Heracles. "... I suppose we can check it out." He mumbled. The pair then dropped down to the first floor of the Village, looking around. A machine with paint over her face had stood still. Heracles seemed to slightly cringe over it. Yet, he followed (Y/n) towards the paint wearing machine.

"Uh... can we ask a question? Do you happen to know about a machine named 'Jean-Paul'?" The God questioned. "I certainly do. Master Jean-Paul is a genius. You can rely on him for absolutely anything." Heracles and (Y/n) seemed to eye each other. "... Are we talking about the same Jean-Paul here...?" The God mumbled. "In fact, I was just thinking about how much wisdom he has to teach, so I wrote him a letter asking for guidance. You'll take it to him, won't you?" The machine handed (Y/n) the letter. "Really...? We're not errand people..." Heracles mumbled. "I can't let that lady in the desert get to him first! Or that harpy in the Amusement Park..." (Y/n) seemed to frown faintly frown the machine's comment.

(Great... There's more of them. -(Y/n))

"Wait, machines actually have genders?" Heracles questioned. "I guess..." (Y/n) and him had returned to Jean-Paul soon after, with the Android holding out the letter. "Ah, yes, I see. Dreams are the mind's version of reality perfected." Heracles sighed. "Hey, we have a delivery for you." He spoke. "Ah, allow me to see it at once!" (Y/n) tossed the letter towards him, staying in silence as Heracles gently nudged them. "Interesting. A letter, is it?" Jean-Paul questioned. "A female machine asked us to deliver it to you. She said she could rely on you, and that you know pretty much everything." (Y/n) answered. "Yes, yes. Now if I may, do you believe that existence precedes essence?" Heracles' eyebrows seemed to slightly furrow. "Is this about the letter?" He questioned. "No." Jean-Paul answered. "Right, but shouldn't you maybe respond to the letter?" Heracles questioned again. "Is one duty-bound to reply to every question spewed in their direction?"

The God could feel himself beginning to get irked. And rightfully so, judging from how much of an asshole Jean-Paul was.

"If such is your claim, then what power was it who placed this burdensome yoke about my neck?" (Y/n) shook their head. "This is a waste of time. Don't get irritated about it, Heracles." They spoke. "You got that right, I suppose." The God sighed softly. "What do you want to do now?" (Y/n) looked towards him. "Well... that paint wearing machine happened to say something about others in the Desert or the Amusement Park. Should we go there?" He questioned. "I guess..." The Android nodded. They and Heracles had then made their way out of the village. "... Are you up for some running?" He looked at them with a nod. "Yeah." He smiled faintly. "Then... go." (Y/n) and Heracles had immediately dashed off, heading to the desert first. "So, what was that Jean-Paul machine all about?" The God questioned. "Not very sure. Let's just... do some tasks and ignore him once we're done." (Y/n) answered.

Once the pair had made it to the Border Area, Heracles seemed to look around with interest. "I had no way of knowing that this place would be turned into a Desert..." He mumbled. "It didn't look much better before." (Y/n) replied. "Fair enough." The God smiled faintly, following after the Android. As the pair made their way to the Desert, Heracles sighed. "... It makes me wonder how this place would have developed if not for the invasion of machines..." He mumbled. "... Maybe it would have grown a little better." (Y/n) silently shrugged. They had then made their way to the Desert Complexes, watching it for a moment.

-
... Once, long ago, a volcano erupted.
From the fires of the eruption, a God emerged.
One day, the God appeared before the machines and said:
"Consciousness, pain, joy, misery, fury, shame, desolation, the future... The meaning of life."
-

(Y/n) blinked as Heracles gently shook them. "You okay?" He questioned. "... Yeah. I just spaced out for a moment." (Y/n) answered. "Let's go." The Android then jumped down, holding onto Pod's small arms as he floated them down. Heracles had simply jumped down, landing on his feet before sliding on the sand. The pair had then run to the apartment complexes. "This place really is desolated..." The God mumbled. He followed (Y/n) as they ran to the location on Pod's map. There was then a group of small machines that looked at the pair. The two made their way to a scarf-wearing machine. "Uh, hey there." Heracles spoke. "Ack-" The machine's sudden gag made the pair take a step back. "Huh...?" The God blinked. "... You came here from Master Jean-Paul's village, didn't you?" The machine questioned. "Uh, yeah. How did you know?" Heracles answered, also questioning it. "I can tell. I can smell him on you." The machine had suddenly sniffed (Y/n)'s outfit, making them push the life form away.

They silently stood behind Heracles, rightfully disturbed. "Okay. That's weird. Don't ever do that again." The God pointed his club at the machine. "Jean-Paul is wonderful. He pursues new kinds of knowledge with a passion that is almost indescribable. I admire him as I do no other." (Y/n) silently peeked at the machine. "You have issues." They spoke. "And you clearly lack a discerning eye. I bet men take advantage of you all the time." The machine replied. "Hey." Heracles look a step forward, only to have (Y/n) pull him back. "Well, not exactly." The Android mumbled. "Ah, right. I found something that Master Jean-Paul is sure to be interested in. Please take it to him with God speed!" The machine held out a machine fossil. "Seems as if we're errand people more than anything else..." Heracles mumbled. (Y/n) looked down. "It's fine.... Let's just do our job and go." They mumbled, making their way back to Pascal's Village. "Oh, hey, the Amusement Park is near the place, right?" (Y/n) nodded. "And there's a machine a fond of Jean-Paul, so we may as well go there first."

(Y/n) silently nodded. "... Good call, I suppose." They then made their way to the shortcut to Pascal's Village before they had walked along the bridge to the Amusement park. Eventually, they began to hear the tune of the park playing in their ears as fireworks popped in the distance. Balloons had flown into the air, with some confetti flying around. "... Lots of stuff here..." Heracles mumbled. "Indeed... I got confetti bombed once." (Y/n)'s eyebrows faintly furrowed. The pair had then eventually made their way to a floating machine with a wig on, as well as a painted smile on her face. "Hello. Do you happen to know of a machine named Jean-Paul who lives in the village?" Heracles questioned. "Master Jean-Paul is quite the mysterious gentleman. One might even go so far as to call him suspicious. And yet he's so alluring all the same!" Heracles blinked. He then eyed (Y/n). "Suspicious and alluring... Is that how it was with your Jack The Ripper friend?" They elbowed his ribs. "Knock it off." Heracles faintly chuckled for a moment before he looked back at the floating machine in front of him.

"Exactly. And I know just the gift for someone of that description! You'll deliver it to him straightaway, won't you? I won't let that terrible girl in the desert find a way to interfere with our love!" Heracles looked towards (Y/n). They had silently grabbed the beautiful glass given to them. "Hey, (Y/n). I've been thinking of something." The God then followed after (Y/n) as they had made their way back to Pascal's Village. "Go ahead." The Android spoke. "Do you think this Jean-Paul fellow is being a little... well... I dunno... glorified?" Heracles questioned. "That's certainly one way to put it." (Y/n) answered. The two had then made their way back to the Village, making their way to a certain philosophy obsessed machine. "Hey, Jean-Paul. Do you have a moment?" Heracles questioned. "Moments are transitory. One cannot possess them. A moment passed is a moment lost; a symbol of idle, unrestrained apathy that-" The God then cut him off. "Yeah, whatever. Can you please just look at this?" He questioned, already growing impatient as (Y/n) held out the beautiful glass first.

"A gift? Let me see." Jean-Paul gently grabbed the glass. "Ah, yes. Fascinating..." He spoke. "The machine who gave this to us said that you were both 'suspicious and alluring'." (Y/n) replied. "It seems as if this so called 'gift' is nothing more than a piece of unadorned glass. Therefore, I can only surmise that-" Heracles cut him off. "Do you want us to bring a message to the woman who gave this to you, or no?" He questioned. "For a mere trifle? No." Jean-Paul replied. Heracles slowly nodded as (Y/n) stayed silent for a moment. "... I have another present for you." They spoke. "Another present? Of what sort?" Jean-Paul questioned. "It's a fossil. One of your followers asked us to deliver it to you." (Y/n) answered. They held out the fossil to him. "She said you were 'indescribably passionate' when it came to learning. Or something like that." (Y/n) looked to the side. "A mechanical fossil. No use at all." Heracles could feel his eyebrows furrowing. "Do you want us to tell her anything on your behalf, or no?" (Y/n) questioned. "I'll not waste words on mere junk." The God faintly gaped.

"Junk-?!" He questioned. (Y/n) silently shook their head. "He's not even appreciating the presents he's getting..." Heracles mumbled. "Then, we may as well tell these followers exactly what he thinks of them." (Y/n) looked at the God before he smirked faintly. "Yeah. That seems good. They'll be waiting for some sort of reply, after all." He replied.

(Y/n) and Heracles had then made their way to the machine on the first floor of the village, seeing her simply standing still once again with the paint splattered all over her face. "There you are! Well? What did the master have to say about my gift?" She questioned. "Actually, he said it wasn't worthy of a reply." Heracles answered. "I knew it! Isn't he just the greatest? I can't get enough of him." (Y/n) and the God silently eyed each other again. They didn't seem to expect such a reply. "... You don't say..." Heracles mumbled. He looked at (Y/n). "Let's go to the Amusement park next, I suppose..." The Android nodded, now running to the Amusement Park. As the music and fireworks were heard, the pair had made their way to a certain floating machine. "Did you give my gift over to Jean-Paul? I must know what he said!" She spoke. "Well, he said it was a mere trifle." Heracles replied. "Such insight! Such truth! He sees to the core of things in a way others cannot! I shall follow you to the last of my days, Master Jean-Paul!" The machine seemed to giggle as Heracles sighed. "That seems like a long time..." He mumbled.

He then followed (Y/n) as they made their way to Pascal's Village. Though, they had made their way to the shortcut, passing into the City Ruins. The two then ran back to the Desert, seemingly contemplating even telling the last machine about the reply Jean-Paul had given their gift. However, they kept running, making their way to the Desert Complexes. Eventually, they had stopped in front of the scarf-wearing machine, hoping for a slightly normal reply. Yet... there was no possibility of that happening. "You there! Delivery Androids! Pray tell what Master Jean-Paul thought of my present." The machine spoke. "I'm not an Android..." Heracles mumbled. "He called it a useless piece of junk." (Y/n) blankly answered. "Such cruelty! I've barely the words for it!" The pair then looked at each other with faint surprise from the rather... normal reply. "When I think about his wanton sadism, it makes me... ohhh..."

Yep. There it was. The freaky reply.

Heracles and (Y/n seemed to stay in disgust, simply and silently walking to the entrance of the Desert complexes. "... Can we just go home?" The God questioned. "... Mhm." (Y/n) answered. "This was exhausting anyways." They then ran back to the entrance of the Desert. "Jean-Paul didn't care at all about anyone but himself..." Heracles sighed. "It makes me want to punch him." He mumbled. "All of his followers keep talking of how great he is, too." (Y/n) mumbled. "What's the point of all thus? Is he even getting anything out of it?" The God questioned. "Maybe you should ask." Heracles seemed to cringe. "No way." He spoke. The male kept following (Y/n) to the entrance of the City Ruins. After the pair had started to make their way home, Heracles looked down. "... Why are machines so weird...?" He mumbled. "Their capability of learning can lead to many results, I guess." (Y/n) answered. They seemed to faintly perk up. "Oh, right. The Human participant had a request." Heracles blinked. "Yeah?" He replied, his eyebrows faintly furrowing. "To set the stage to 1888 of London." (Y/n) answered.

Heracles looked down. He then faintly nodded. "... Sure thing." He replied. (Y/n) nodded. "Also, can I have that Pod back?" Heracles stopped. The male looked at the floating machine beside him. "... Oh. I didn't even notice I still had it." (Y/n) gently grabbed it, deactivating it before sending it to Hermes. "Well, no need to worry about it. We'll be going home anyway." The Android looked forward. "Right..." Heracles nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 490 9
โ• โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐••โ•ฃ Is it that bad in this world? Does everything always go wrong? Why does everything have to be so bad ... There is nothing good. T...
348K 4K 37
The Three Factions of Fallen Angels, Angels and Devils, were at war for over a millennia, neither side giving way, each side fighting to preserve the...
40.4K 1K 25
This Story is heavily Inspired by : @ReusKrispies Im Following the main story here, and maybe some flashback chapter too This is a story about a youn...
388K 11.4K 33
๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—œ๐——๐—ฆ โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where a curse gets awakened after 1,000 years of stasis, getting told her opti...