Deadly Flowers - You Go, I Go

By TCTrouble

Completed 04/11/23 [CHAPTERS ARE SCHEDULED FOR EVERY SATURDAY 10AM UK] Harley Bennett thought she had the pe... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chpater Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
THANK YOU!
Book Two

Chapter Twenty-Nine

252 14 3
By TCTrouble

Big THANK YOU for 1K reads, I'm in shock, I didn't think this story would get much reads let alone 1K. So thank you everyone who has been reading, voting and commenting. Its very much appreciated.

Liv drove an hour to the airport where her private jet was fuelled up already waiting for take off. She spent around five hours on the jet heading to a private island that Rose had been living on for the past three years.

When they landed there was a large black Range Rover waiting for her with a driver. They drove for close to an hour before he pulled up outside of a small house with a large garden.

She got out of the car rushing up to the small cute place that she had bought for Rose. It was very homey and most importantly safe from Liv's enemies. She placed her hand onto the handle turning it, opening the door to see the red haired woman she once loved more than anything in this world walking down the hall towards her.

She was gorgeous in every way, the red hair drew everyone to her with bright blue eyes, she had a thin small nose, some would call it cute. Her lips were plumped and round with fair smooth skin and a body that could make anyone go weak at the knees. She was in blue tight jeans with a white vest top, a long necklace hung from her neck.

"Where is he?" Liv questioned. "He's..."

"Mama!" She heard a beautiful boy scream with joy as he rushed down the hallway into her arms with the biggest smile she had ever seen. "Baby, hi." She grinned hugging him tightly showing him how much she had missed him.

She picked him up looking him over. She saw his tired blue eyes telling her he had been crying most of his morning. He was a beautiful little boy with dark fluffy hair, he had a similar nose to Liv, thin at the bridge and becoming slightly wider at the nostrils, but still small. His bottom lip was a little more plumped than the top. He had a lovely golden skin tone to him telling Liv he still loved to play outside more than anything.

She frowned when she saw the small fresh scar on his head. "Oh my poor boy." She said giving him a gentle kiss on the right side of his forehead. "I'm okay, mama. I just fell."

"Yeah, Aunt Rose told me... how did you manage to fall down the stairs?" She questioned looking to the right of her at the staircase, seeing some blood embedded into the cream carpet.

"I tripped over my toy I was playing with. Aunty Rose called me for breakfast and I didn't see my toy." He explained playing with Liv's hair in his tiny fingers. She nodded looking to Rose who let out a sigh.

"Okay honey. Were you a brave boy at the hospital?" He gave her a wide smile nodding. "He was very brave." Rose said walking towards them as the small child looked at her burying his head into Liv's neck extremely happy to have his mother with him again.

"How long are you staying?" Rose questioned. "For the weekend." Her son shot his head up bouncing in her arms slightly as he screamed for joy. "Yay!" Rose and Liv let out a small laugh at the young boy as Liv put him down.

"What are we having for dinner?"  He questioned.

"Tuna pasta." Rose said as she had already started it. "Okay." He said before running off only to stop when Liv called out to him.

"Enzo slow down! You're just back from the hospital." She warned her child who nodded smiling up at her still very happy to see her. "Okay, mama. Can I show you my drawing?"

"I'd love to see your drawing baby. You go on into the living room and I'll be through in a second. I just need to talk with your aunt first." He nodded running once again heading into the living room.

Liv rolled her eyes as she bounced her arms off her sides showing her frustration with her child. Rose chuckled as she folded her arms smiling at her.

"So, he's okay?"

"Yeah, the doctors said he'll be fine." Liv let out a sigh of relief. "I was just about to call you to let you know."

"And you?" Rose raised her eyebrows as Liv moved closer to her, closing the gap between them. "Me?"

"Yeah, I know you love him so seeing him hurt must have been hard." Rose nodded. "I was bawling like a baby, crying more than him actually." Liv chuckled. "I just thought he was in more pain than he was. There was so much blood that I just..." Liv placed her hands onto Roses arms smiling.

"He's okay, you're okay. That's all that matters." Rose smiled at her wrapping her arms around her surprising Liv. "Oh." She said gently hugging her back. "Sorry, I just really need this." Liv nodded as the two stood in the hallway for a few minutes needing the others touch more than they thought.

"Mama!" She heard Enzo scream wanting her attention once again. Liv pulled away from Rose as they both smirked. "You won't get peace this weekend." She smiled at her as Liv nodded walking into the living room to see toys everywhere, paper and colouring pens covering the carpet. She took a deep breath in as Enzo jumped up with a drawing throwing it into Liv's face.

"Look!"

"What is it?"

"It's me, you and Aunty Rose." He smiled widely as Liv nodded. "It's beautiful." She said taking the drawing from him.

"I've missed you mama." She gave him a wide smile pulling him close to her. "I've missed you too monkey." She said giving him bunny kisses.

~

Liv had spent most of her night with her son, playing games and drawing with him and Rose as if they were a small family. They both put him to bed by reading him a book and giving him a kiss goodnight before they returned to the living room with drinks in hand.

"So, any luck with getting rid of Christian?" She questioned as they both got comfortable. Liv shook her head as she sipped at her brandy. "I've been kind of busy else where."

Rose raised her right eyebrow smirking at her. "What's her name?" She questioned knowing her better than most. Liv chuckled throwing her head back before looking to the woman she never thought she'd get over.

"No that's not the reason. I mean yes I met someone, but... well I guess it is the reason kind of. It's complicated."

"So, explain it. We have time." Liv let out a sigh nodding beginning to explain things with Harley and how she had been using her.

"So, wait... you bring this woman into your life to use her then kill her if Bennett doesn't stop the investigation, but you end up falling for her?" She questioned almost laughing at the irony.

"Yeah. It's like a bad romance novel." She joked making Rose burst out into laughter. "It's just your luck though. You haven't given anyone a chance since we broke up and the first woman that breaks through your walls is the daughter of the detective that's trying to take you down." She couldn't help, but laugh the whole way through her statement.

"It sucks is what it is. And not only that... Christian knows about her. Oh and her father asked her to entrap me which she thought about doing." She said taking a large drink, hoping it would make her feel better.

Rose nodded smiling at her. She brought her legs up onto the couch sitting on her feet slightly. "Okay... I mean... is it any worse than what I did when I found out?"

"You didn't try to put me in prison Rose!" She said loudly.

"No, I just threaten to stab you in your sleep if you didn't let me leave." Liv let out a sigh rubbing her forehead. "Now that I think about it... I've not had the best out come when feelings are involved." Rose chuckled at her seeing the stress wash over her face, telling her she clearly cared for this woman deeply.

"Look, we all do things when we are scared or angry that we wish we could take back, but we can't. All we can do is find away to make it right."

Liv nodded licking her lips. "Yeah, she's trying to, but... it's me, I don't know how to forgive her and move past it."

"Talk to her, find out her reasoning behind the action." Rose stated placing her hand onto Liv's arm.

Liv let out a sigh of defeat. "Fine, I'll talk to her. Hopefully I don't lose my shit and do something stupid." Rose smiled at her taking a sip of her drink. "You won't."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because you're in love with her." Liv frowned smirking at her. "What gives you that idea?" Rose licked her lips tasting her wine.

"I know you Liv. If anyone else had done what she did... they'd be dead, she isn't which means it's because you can't think of a world without her in it which means you're in love with her."

"I could just really care about her." Rose nodded tapping her index finger against her wine glass. "Alright fine, if you're not in love with her... kiss me." Liv raised her eyebrows. "How will that prove anything?"

"Because when you're in love with someone you find it hard to even get turned on by someone else because your thoughts are always on your love. " Liv licked her lips letting out a sigh as Rose smiled moving closer to her, inches away from her lips feeling proud of herself.

"See I know y..." She was cut off by Liv smashing her lips against hers placing her hand onto the back of her neck keeping her close. "Hmm." Rose moaned out in surprise before sinking into the kiss.

This happened every time Liv came to visit. She would spend the day with her son and her nights with Rose, resulting in very little sleep for them both.

Rose leaned forward pushing Liv onto her back both still holding there drinks impressed that they hadn't spilled them yet. Liv ran her free hand down to Roses bum, but before she reached it she clinched her hand feeling like she was making a mistake. She didn't want this, she didn't want Rose as hard as it was for her to believe.

In her eyes there was never anyone she wanted more than she wanted Rose, but sitting like this, Rose's lips on hers, she realised she wasn't happy because she wasn't who she wanted her to be.

"Wait... stop." Liv said pushing Rose away from her. "I can't." Rose smiled down at her licking her lips before sitting up straight away from Liv as she took a sip of her wine.

Liv chuckled shaking her head at the sassy woman in front of her. "I told you. You're in love with her."

"I... why does everyone say that?"

"Let me guess... everyone is Rea?" Liv nodded looking to Rose. "Because she knows you and so do I. Go get your girl."

Liv let out a sigh finishing her drink. "She's not my..." She brought her tongue up to the roof of her mouth knowing fine well it would be a lie if she finished her sentence.

Rose raised her eyebrows smirking causing Liv to roll her eyes. "Shut up." She said throwing a pillow at her making her chuckle.

"The minute you get home I want you to go and talk to this woman. Don't run from love Liv, I know it scares you not much does, but giving your heart to someone scares the living hell out of you. Don't lose her over this." Rose tried to sink into her head, but Liv still didn't know what she was going to do, she didn't know how to forgive and forget.

"I'll think about it."

As always thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and leave a comment about the chapter. It will help me more than you think.

Also follow my account for more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 7.9K 26
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 - 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫...
461K 27.7K 66
"You just love getting yourself into trouble, don't you?" Moonwitches, the rarest and most powerful beings in the entire universe. They are favored b...
11.1K 319 20
A Mafia Romance : : "I love him and it was just a quickie, daddy." She reached to swallow down another jet of liquid, but there was no trickle left...
8.2K 247 26
A FBI Agent, her hometown she ran away from, and an old crush. What could go wrong? Spencer Beckett gets thrown back into the town she desperately fl...