Love Will Thaw

By OneArtsyGamer03

OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of Love Will Thaw <3 ... Elson has been isolated and alone hi... More

Frozen Heart
An Accident
Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?
Love is an Open Door
Coronation Disaster
Let it Go!
Kristoff and Sven
In Summer!
The Storm Inside of Me
Marshmallow
Fixer Upper
Battle at the Ice Palace
Betrayal
Sacrifice
Love Will Thaw
Frozen Fever
Frozen Fever Anniversary!
Olaf's Frozen Adventure
Epilogue

For the First Time In Forever

3.4K 163 141
By OneArtsyGamer03

Third Person P.O.V

Three Years Later...

Birds sang and flew overhead, the sun shining brightly on this joyous day.

Ships were starting to dock, and the whole castletown was bustling in excitement as a greeter welcomed the newcomers.

"All ashore!" A captain yells, and the luxurious looking people stepped off their ship.

"Welcome to Arendelle!" The greeter welcomes with a wide grin.

"Ah, merci, monsieur," a noble frenchman nods his head in thanks.

"Watch your step, please!" The greeter warns a noblewoman. She smiles in thanks and lifts her dress over the dock's crack. "The gates will be opening, soon."

...

"Why do I have to wear this?!" A little boy groans, trying to shove off his suit jacket as his mother yanks it back on.

"Because the King has come of age! It's Coronation Day!"

The boy rolls his eyes, reluctantly following his mom, "that's not my fault!"

...

The crowd applause as two men set up a beautifully decorated pole, children giggling as they wrap streamers around it.

...

Sven eagerly nudges Kristoff, making him chuckle.

"What do you want, Sven? Give me a snack!" Kristoff quotes Sven as he dances in excitement. "What's the magic word? Please!" Sven bites the carrot whole from Kristoff's hand, "uh! Uh-uh-uh. Share."

Sven spits some of the carrot out, allowing Kristoff to take it and take a bite.

...

"I can't believe they're finally opening up the gates!" A man exclaims in excitement as his wife dusts off his suit with a grin.

"And for a whole day!" The man adjusts his hat, yelping and laughing as his wife eagerly yanks him, "faster, Percy!!"

...

"Ahh... Arendelle," a noble old women adjusts her glasses, looking over the town with a sneer.

"Our most mysterious trade partner," her brother mumbles, their two guards looking down at them. "Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets..."

"And exploit your riches!" His sister finishes with a sinister grin, drumming her fingers together.

"... Did we say that out loud?" They mutter at the same time, exchanging a quick glance as their bodyguards roll their eyes.

"Oh! Me sore eyes cannot wait to see the King and Princess!" A man chuckles, a nearby woman agreeing.

"I'll say. I bet the King is absolutely handsome!" she gushes, fanning herself as she smiles.

"And I bet the Princess is beautiful!" The man counters with a grin, and they continue to walk to the palace.

...

Anna snores, completely exhausted from the sleepover her and (Y/N) did in her room. Her hair was like a lion's mane, some in her mouth, and drool escapes from her mouth as she snores.

"Anna?" (Y/N) knocks, making Anna jolt with a snore.

"Princess Anna?" Kai calls, knocking louder.

"I woke her up an hour ago... she claimed she was wide awake..." (Y/N) snickers, making Kai chuckle. 

(Y/N) knocks once more with a bit more force, startling Anna as she snorts and jerks up.

"Huh?! Yeah?" Anna slurs, spitting the piece of hair from her mouth as she sits up.

"I got it from here. Thanks, Kai," (Y/N) thanks with a smile, making him nod back.

"Sorry to wake you, ma'am," Kai apologizes to Anna through the door, leaving (Y/N) to wake her up.

"No, no, no, you didn't..." Anna yawns, her eyes still shut as (Y/N) silently enters the room. "I've been up for hours..."

(Y/N) watches with an amused smile as Anna falls asleep once more, leaning against her hand and snoring.

"Anna," (Y/N) calls as she shuts the door, making Anna gasp and jolt awake.

"Who is it?!"

"It's... me, silly," (Y/N) laughs as Anna stretches, "the gates are opening soon, so you should get ready. Your outfit is all prepared and everything."

(Y/N) walks over to Anna's mirror and  adjusts her hair, looking over her dress with a satisfied smile.

"Ready for what?" Anna groans and rubs her eyes, wanting to go back to sleep.

"Elson's... Coronation? The thing you stayed up all night freaking out over before finally crashing?"

"Elson's... Corneration...?" Anna slurs, finally opening her dark aqua eyes.

Her eyes look over her dress that was set up on the mannequin before looking over me with a gasp.

"It's Coronation day! And you're wearing the dress I picked for you!!" Anna squeals, throwing her covers off and racing to get ready.

...

She bursts from the bedroom, wearing her gorgeous green gown with her hair done up in a bun,  dragging me along as she laughs giddily.

"It's Coronation day!!"

Anna lets go of me, grabbing the arm of a servant and spinning her around as the woman yelps, balancing the silver platter.

"The window is open!"

"So's that door!" I joke with a wide grin.

"I didn't know they did that anymore!" Anna squeals, pulling me along as we enter a hallway stuffed with a few servants carrying plates. "Who knew we owned eight thousand salad plates?"

"For years we've roamed these empty halls, why have a ballroom with no balls? Finally they're opening up the gates!!" She squeals again, sliding down the stairwell as I follow after her with a nervous grin, Elson on my mind.

I watch as she attempts to shake hands with a suit of armor, only for the arm to be pulled off.

"There'll be actual real live people"

"Aren't I a person?" I tease with a small smile as Anna shoves the hand inside the arm slot.

"Other than you, I mean!" Anna replies with a playful roll of her eyes as she pushes open a window. "But, wow, am I so ready for this change!"

"That's dangerous--" I sigh as she doesn't listen, jumping out on the hanging painters lift.

"Cause for the first time in forever!" Anna pulls me up, making me stumble a bit as I balance as she yanks the other rope higher and we look at the approaching ships. "There'll be music, there'll be light! For the first time in forever, we'll be dancing through the night!"

I squeal as she swings on it, leaping and running along the roof to the gardens as I follow.

"Don't know if I'm elated, or gassy," Anna pats her chest, shrugging. "But I'm somewhere in that zone!"

I smile as Anna dances and spins around, little duckling quacking as their mother seems to smile at us.

"Cause for the first time in forever..." Anna picks up a few ducks while I gently run my hand on the mother duck's head. "We won't be alone." Anna sighs, making me nod in agreement.

"Yeah... I love you and all, but... it'll be interesting meeting all the different lords and ladies. I can't wait to meet everyone," I agree, smiling softly as the mother duck quacks at me.

Anna lets out an excited gasp, making me look at her in question.

"(Y/N), what if we meet the one?!"

I blink slowly, tilting my head and speaking at the same time as a duckling quacks.

"... What?"

...

"Tonight imagine us gown and all! Fetchingly draped against the wall!" I watch Anna in confusion as she goes on, draped against the pillar. "The pictures of sophisticated grace!"

I snort and flick her forehead as she spins a piece of curtain, making her grunt and giggle before wrapping an arm around my shoulder, making me face a statue bust.

"We suddenly see him standing there! Beautiful strangers, tall and fair!" She courtesies to the statue while fanning herself with a fan, "we wanna stuff some chocolate in our face!"

I sigh and shake my head with an amused smile as she stuffs her face with the chocolate on display, and she tosses her fan at me.

"But then we laugh and talk all evening, which is totally bizarre!"

"Anna--" she ignores me as she lifts the bust, spinning around.

"Nothing like the life we've led so far!"

We both gasp as it slips from her hands, landing on the four-tier cake. I let out a loud laugh, making her bashfully smile.

...

Anna bursts open the gallery door as I look around at the paintings, Anna having taught me all about them in great detail a year or so ago.

"For the first time in forever there'll be magic, there'll be fun!" Anna bows with the painting as I watch in amusement.

She rushes to me, grabbing my hands and making us twirl around.

"For the first time in forever," Anna bows, making me chuckle and do the same. "We could be noticed by someone!"

"I dunno..."

She rushes over, dragging me along as we jump on the plush sofas.

"And I know that it's a little bit crazy--"

"A little?"

"To dream we'll find romance!"

"I'm not sure about that," I reply, sitting on the sofa as she leaps in the air once more.

She lands next to me with a grunt, side hugging me. "But for the first time in forever... At least we'll have a chance."

"... Right... yeah..." I awkwardly reply, looking towards the portrait of a man proposing to a woman.

...

Third Person P.O.V

Elson takes in a deep breath, running a hand through his hair as he looks out the window to the people. He shakes his head, turning away with a grimace.

"Don't let them in... Don't let them see," he walks to his father's portrait with a grim, stoic expression, taking a deep breath. "Be the good guy you always have to be. Conceal... don't feel."

Elson removes his gloves and gathers a small music box and a candlestick, matching his father on the portrait as he turns around.

"Put on a show!" Elson was fine for a few moments, but then his anxiety and internal fears quickly took over, making him frost the objects on accident as he flinches with wide eyes. "Make one wrong move and everyone will know..."

He quickly sets down the objects with a shake of his head, shoving his gloves back on as he gently clenches his fists with a hardened scowl.

"But it's only for today."

...

"It's only for today!" Anna grins as the two head towards the gates.

...

"It's agony to wait..." Elson looks up with exhaustion and sighs, adjusting his suit.

...

"It's agony to wait!" Anna leaps down the steps as (Y/N) rushes after her with a laugh.

...

"Tell the guards to open up..." Elson tries to swallow his nerves as he opens his doors, the servants ready as his expression hardens. "The gates!"

...

"The gates!!" Anna cheers, bursting through the gates as they open, (Y/N) taking a deep breath as she looks back to the castle before following Anna.

"For the first time in forever!"

...

"Don't let them in, don't let them see..." Elson lowly tells himself, approaching the balcony doors with slow, careful steps.

...

Faunus grins widely with excitement as he approaches the gates, a familiar looking woman at his side. (Y/N) double-takes at the sight of the woman before yelping as she was whisked off by Anna, who was eager to see the town.

"We're getting what we're dreaming of!"

Both duck under a large cake being carried by caterers, Anna spinning around with a bright smile.

...

"Be the good guy you always have to be..." Elson sighs, walking onto his balcony to oversee and greet the crowd.

His eyes land on Anna and (Y/N), his eyes widening for a moment as his gaze lingers on (Y/N). A smile begins to quirk at his lips before he quickly masks it, shaking his head as he takes a deep breath.

...

"A chance to change our lonely word..." The crowd watches Anna with smiles as (Y/N) stables her on a banner post.

...

"Conceal..." The crowd all waves at Elson, who nods with a grim smile, (Y/N) plaguing his mind as his fist clenches at his side.

...

Anna hops on the side of the bridge, holding onto the lamp post and hanging off it as (Y/N) watches her with a small smile.

"A chance to find true love!"

...

Elson grits his teeth, taking deep breaths to try to control his emotions and force them down as his heart races at the mere thought of (Y/N)'s smile.

"Conceal, don't feel, don't let her know!"

...

(Y/N) follows alongside Anna as she walks along the bridge.

"I know it all ends tomorrow," (Y/N) helps Anna down as she waves at people with a large smile. "So it has to be today!"

"Isn't that a little fast--"

"Cause for the first time in forever!" Anna ignores, skipping along as (Y/N) trails behind a little, struggling to keep up. "For the first time in forever..."

Anna spins around, and (Y/N) notices someone Anna doesn't see.

"Anna!"

"For the first time in forever... Nothing's in our way!!"

Anna races forward, shrieking as she was slammed into by a great force. Anna trips backwards, her foot stuck in a bucket as she falls into a small rowboat.

...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Anna!" I yell, racing forward to help as the boat begins to slip off the deck.

But the man's horse stomps his hoof inside the boat, making it stable and jolt Anna up as she yelps.

"Hey!" Anna yells in anger, lifting seaweed off her head as she scowls.

"I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?" a man quickly questions with heavy concern, his green eyes wide and his auburn hair a bit in disarray.

I watch as Anna's cheeks become a light shade of pink as her anger melts in an instant, her eyes wide.

"Hey," she casually greets, nervously laughing as she throws the seaweed from her head.

"... Anna, are you okay?" I question with concern, walking a few steps forward with my hand stretched out.

"Uh... No, no, I'm okay," Anna replies as she raises her hand, not-so-subtly gesturing to the man with her eyes, indicating she wants him to help.

My eyebrow raises as I hold my hands up in surrender, stepping back.

"Are you sure?" The man asks, jumping off his horse and climbing slowly into the boat to help Anna up.

"Y-Yeah, I-I just wasn't looking where I was going..." Anna replies, dusting herself off as she sits up, "I'm great, actually."

I walk and stand next to the horse, patting his neck gently as he snorts.

"Thanks for saving her," I whisper, making him whinny softly in response.

"Oh... Thank goodness," the man holds his hand to Anna, making her smile softly and slowly take it.

"Uh... Is this really... Happening?" I mumble to myself, my brows furrowing as I blink slowly.

"Oh, uh!" The man lifts Anna up, bowing. "Prince Hans, of the Southern Isle."

"Princess Anna of Arendelle," Anna curtsies back, and Hans looks up with wide eyes as he softly gasps.

"Princess?" He instantly bows to his knee, "my lady."

His horse seems to bow as well, making me gasp as the boat was raised and Hans stumbled towards Anna as she falls backwards.

"Anna!" 

He catches himself, Anna using his collar to catch herself as well.

"Hi, again," she awkwardly mumbles as he chuckles.

Anna sighs in relief as the horse stomps his foot back down, making them lunge backwards. 

"Oh, boy!"

Anna lands on Hans, me watching in disbelief as this unfolds in front of my eyes.

"This... is awkward," I say to myself, a little too loud.

Anna and Hans look back at me, making my eyes widen.

"Not that, you guys are awkward, I meant, just me being here, I'm awkward-- I'm gonna stop talking," I ramble as Anna pushes herself off Hans.

"You're gorgeous," Anna swoons at Hans, making me facepalm and cringe. "Wait, what?"

"I'd like to formally apologize for interrupting your stroll with your friend, and for hitting the Princess of Arendelle with my horse," Hans politely apologizes, rising to his feet as he lets out an awkward chuckle. "And for every moment after."

"No, no, no! It's fine! Right, (Y/N)?" Anna grins at me, Hans turning to look at me.

"Uh... Yeah, yes. Fine," I reply indifferently, shrugging.

"And you are?" He questions, looking over me for a moment.

"(Y/N) (L/N), no title. Other than 'best friend to the Princess of Arendelle'," I reply with a small, polite smile, bowing to the Prince.

"And besides," Anna gains his attention as she walks around him to get on shore. "I'm not that kind of princess. I mean, if you hit my brother Elson... It would be... Yeesh!" She shivers in mock horror, making me frown.

"I don't think he'd--" I stop with a sigh, knowing she wasn't listening as she looks at Hans' horse.

"Hello," Anna coos at the horse, making him neigh in response as she rubs his chin and rushes to stand next to me. "But! Lucky you... It's just me."

Hans chuckles, looking between the two of us.

"Just you?"

Anna chuckles softly, both staring at each other with gentle smiles as I awkwardly watch.

The bells start to ring, making me gasp.

"Anna! The bells!"

"The Coronation! We'd better go," she stammers, and I help her along as she runs into a small pillar.

"Yep, we gotta go," I bow to the Prince again, Anna and me turning around to rush to the Coronation.

"Uh... Bye!" Anna awkwardly waves, and practically shrieks in excitement in my ear once we were far away enough.

...

Third Person P.O.V

Hans watches the two leave, raising a hand and waving. His horse does the same, the boat creaking as he releases the boat.

"Oh, no."

Hans screams as the boat and him topple into the water, his horse watching with wide eyes.

Hans bursts from the water, lifting the boat as he spits out water before he gently smiles in the direction they left in.

...

Another chapter!

Bye for now, lovelies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380 0 29
When a mysterious visitor arrives in Arendelle, only trouble seems to follow. The sacred royal orb and scepter of Arendelle goes missing and it's up...
81.6K 3.3K 19
ᯐ π…π‘πˆπ†πˆπƒ ( π™΅πšπ™Ύπš‰π™΄π™½: 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝟸) ─────────────────── ❝ 𝐂𝐀𝐍 π˜πŽπ” 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 π’π“πŽπ ππ”π“π“πˆππ† π˜πŽπ”π‘π’π„π‹π… 𝐈𝐍 π‡π€π‘πŒπ’...
172K 4.1K 22
[Inspired by OneArtsyGamer03's stories: Love Will Thaw and The Secret Voice] ⚠️DON'T COMMENT ABOUT WHEN THE RELEASE OF PART 2 WOULD BE. THAT LOWERS M...
25.7K 1.1K 19
A Yandere Elsa x Reader Fanfic When Anna dies by a frozen heart, Elsa doesn't crumple or wither in despair. Instead she lets the darkness she's been...