Safe and Sound || Yutax127

By xyutaverse

Which society is split in half by dom's and subs. Taeyong and his seven friends are the most popular dom's t... More

͙⁺˚*・༓☾ one ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ two ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ three ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ four ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ five ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ six ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ seven ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ eight ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ nine ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ten ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ eleven ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ tweleve ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirteen ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fourteen ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifteen ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ sixteen ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ seventeen ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ eighteen ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ nineteen ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty one ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty two ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty three ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty four ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty five ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty six ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty seven ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty eight ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty nine ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty one ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty two ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty three ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty four ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty five ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty six ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty seven ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty eight ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ thirty nine ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty one ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty two ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty three ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty four ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty five ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty six ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty seven ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty eight ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ forty nine ☽༓・*˚⁺‧
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty one ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty two ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty three ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty four ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty five ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty six ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty seven ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty eight ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty nine ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ sixty ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ sixty one ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

519 27 15
By xyutaverse

Major Warnings Before Reading
Further: mentions of injury detail, blood, vomit, mentions of rape, mentions of gun attack.

Sungchan, Taeyong and Johnny kept low against the wall as they walked towards everyone else, making sure not to get caught.

They saw them across the street and quickly waved for them to duck down when they got across the road. They all got the message and ran over to where they were.

"Shotaro is in there, he said he doesn't know if Yuta is dead or alive." Sungchan whispered, getting straight to the point.
The other six felt their hearts drop at that and the cops were busy talking amongst themselves.

"Did you see anyone in there other than Shotaro?" A police man asked and Sungchan shook his head. "The door was completely closed off, if it wasn't for the window we climbed through the room would've been pitch black." Sungchan replied and they nodded

At least three were writing down everything that was told to them, whereas the remaining dominant's couldn't quite grasp as to why Taeyong and Johnny weren't panicked.
Little did they know, they were fucking terrified, but they couldn't show it. They wouldn't get anywhere if their emotions got the better of them.

"The plan is, we climb through that window, we're all armed. We will break down the door, two of us will come down with you nine to get Nakamoto Yuta and the rest will scout out inside and arrest anyone who needs to be arrested. Are we all on the same page?" The cop who set this all up explained and everyone nodded.

Ideally, they'd never get anyone who wasn't in the department involved in such act. but Sungchan seemed to know what to expect and that brought an advantage to them and they all headed back to the window.

Sungchan was first in and walked over to Shotaro, wrapping him in his arms and pressed a kiss onto his head, "We're getting you both out, don't worry." He whispered and one by one everyone else climbed in.

The room was quite small so quite a few cops had to wait outside until they got further into the building to be able to enter.

Shotaro looked up from Sungchan's embrace as was greeted with eight other men who looked on edge. "Excuse me.." He called out quietly who he's grabbed everyone's attention.
The submissive noticed this and quickly buried his head back into the switches chest, "Don't worry." The taller whispered and the elder took a deep breath.

"Are you Yuta's dominants?" He asked and the eight of them slowly nodded, it brought a smile on the submissive's face.

"I've never seen him so fond of someone other than me and Sungchan-ah before." He spoke and their hearts warmed up.
"It hurt a little bit not being able to help him when he was calling out for you... but I'm happy to finally meet you." Shotaro told them, the eight didn't know whether to feel delighted Yuta wanted them or feel like their hearts were being ripped open at the situation he was calling for them to help.

Before anyone else could speak again a huge bang echoed through the building and everyone flinched at the unexpected sound.

The sound was followed by wailing and then a sinister laughter. "That's Yuta.. He.. he's alive? That's the first time I've heard him since.. since I was dragged here.. Hyunwoo is there. Sungchan. You have to get to him please, he's going to kill him." Shotaro panicked, shaking the switch as tears fell from his eves.

The other gulped, recognising the pained scream and nodded, "Let's get you out of here, they'll all go to Yuta." Sungchan said and Shotaro quickly shook his head.

"No. No I have to see him. I need to see with my own eyes he's alive, Sungchan-ah." The submissive fought back but the other shook his head. "You can't, you know how dangerous it is for you! What do you think they'll do to you when they see you? What will Hyunwoo do? What will Kiyoshi do? Shotaro you have to think!" Sungchan spoke, raising his voice.

Shotaro laughed, completely taken back, "I need to think? What? I want to see the man who looked after me my whole life alive? Sungchan. You weren't there when he was begging to see some men I don't even know! When he kept apologising over and over again, he was having a fucking panic attack! Then I was taken away from him! I need to see him. I can't wait anymore, this whole time I thought he was dead, then I finally hear him scream like that? It fucking kills me, Sungchan, you have to let me see him! You have to let me come with you!" Shotaro begged as he got on his knees, tears continually falling down his face.

The group of eight were completely shocked to be hearing all this and the police who were making final plans finally finished and looked over to the group.

Before anyone could speak again two massive bangs were heard, one in the room Yuta was in and another on the door of the room Shotaro was in. "Shut the fuck up, you stupid submissive! Otherwise you'll be fucking next." An enraged voice screamed from the other side of the door and fear was replaced on the others face.

The police finally nodded and Sungchan sighed, he gave in, hearing Shotaro beg like that, he couldn't not say no. He walked over to the group of dominant's and the eight of them looked at him, "You have to make sure Shotaro is safe the whole time, I know it doesn't matter to you whether I'll forgive you or not, but if Taro ends up hurt because of you, Yuta will never forgive you. That's the one thing he won't ever forgive you on." He threatened and the group gulped and nodded.

Haechan walked over to the submissive who had curled up in on himself, "Hey, Shotaro, right?" He asked and the submissive looked up and nodded. Haechan smiled and held his hand out gently, "I'm Haechan." He spoke and Shotaro recalled the elder submissive mentioning him, he shook the dominant's hand softly

"'Yuta mentioned you." He giggled, recalling the sweet words that he had said about him. "Did he tell you how cool and amazing I was?" He joked and Shotaro giggled too.

"We'll look after you until we get out with Yuta, okay? As soon as we get to him, we'll leave and take you both to a hospital to get you all checked up on." He informed, the other nodded and then Haechan stood up properly and held his hand out again for the submissive to take so he could pull him to his feet.

Though, Shotaro just got up himself, Haechan coughed, feeling slightly awkward and Mark slightly chuckled at that.
"Okay, one... two..." The cops started counting down as they were getting ready to slam the door open, "Three!" They yelled and the door was immediately taken down.

The commotion brought attention to a range of men inside, one of them being said principal and he looked to see the eight in shock.

"You!" He pointed at them and Taeil tutted, "Thought he was a good person as well." He spoke as he watched the cops put handcuffs on everyone in the room, many put up a fight but instantly lost when the guns of the police were brought out.

Shotaro didn't pay mind to what was going on and headed to the door he was dragged out of, everyone followed him who weren't distracted with arresting people and he opened the door and they were all greeted by a dark staircase.

Sungchan entered first and then Shotaro right behind him, everyone else followed behind.

When they entered, the sight in front of them was not pretty. Jungwoo and Mark quickly turned around at the sight as it was so vile.

Blood was all up the walls, bloody hand prints dragged down them, patches of blood stains in every corner of the room. A pool of vomit in the corner and what was worse, Yuta in the middle, completely naked on the floor.

He was laying in a pool of his own blood, cum was oozing out of him, his face was completely cut up, his body completely bruised. Hand marks laid all upon his body, scratches on his wrists and thighs from where he probably was trying to fight off whoever had touched him.

Bullets remained along the room, which was frightening
The pool of blood got larger and larger meaning his head was completely wounded and wasn't to be stopped anytime soon.

Shotaro gasped as he ran over to the man who had saved his life on many occasions, "Hyung.. hyung." He called out and shook the submissive on the floor.

Yuta let out a shaky breath and opened his eyes, he looked so fucking tired. Even opening his eyes seemed painful.
"Sh-Shotaro.." He coughed out. He wanted to close his eyes again, but Shotaro held his face,

"Don't close your eyes, you have to keep them open." He sobbed and Sungchan walked over to the pair.

"Sung..Sungchan-ah?" He whispered and his eyes filled with tears as a smile took over his face. "Oh baby.. you'll be okay.. we'll get you out of here.. your dominant's are waiting for you, hm?" Sungchan whispered and took Yuta's cold, cold hand.

"My.. dominants?" He asked, so quiet that if the room wasn't so silent, it wouldn't of been heard. "I don't.. don't want them to see me like this.. Sungchan-ah.. let me die with some dignity." He laughed but ended up in a coughing fit.
"You're not going to die, Yuta! You can't say that!" Shotaro cried even harder. He just smiled at the pair, the pair who he'd give his whole life up for.

"Johnny hyung.. he.." Yuta started, words starting to become difficult for him as he felt his own eyes closing again but tried his best to keep them open, even breathing seemed hard for Yuta at the moment, the pool of blood getting bigger and bigger still. Johnny perked up at him name, the tears of the eight men kept falling.

The cops who came down with them saw what they needed to and left to find everyone else so they could all be arrested.

"He promised me, Sungchan-ah.." Yuta whispered as he looked up at the younger, letting his tears fall, "Don't cry, you're too pretty to cry." Sungchan spoke, Yuta just let out a shaky sigh, "He promised me... that Hyunwoo would never come back.. he'll never get me again.. but he did.. he got me again.. and Sungchan-ah?" The elder called out reaching to hold the switches hand.

The younger quickly grabbed it and in an instant felt blood trickling down his own arm as he noticed the cuts all upon Yuta's wrists and arms. "I don't think I'll make it this time.. he promised he'd come back for me if he ever got to me again.. but.. but I'm not gonna survive it this time." Yuta cried out

Before either Shotaro or Sungchan could speak, another voice spoke up, "I kept my promise, my love, I have come back for you, we have come back for vou. You will survive it." Johnny spoke up and Yuta couldn't help but sob more at that voice.

The pain was agonising, but despite that, hearing one of the voices from a man he loved, that was the best way for him to die.

"Taeyongie.. he promised... he promised me he'd protect me from the man.. Kiyoshi.. he promised... he broke his promise.. but it's okay.. Sungchan-ah.. Shotaro.. it's okay." Yuta sobbed, he felt weak and lost the grip on Sungchan's hand and his hand fell to the side of him.

"Do you.. you think I'll be happy in my next life?" He asked and Shotaro couldn't contain the pain in his chest. "You'll be happy in this life Yuta! You just gotta get up so we can get you to a hospital." He cried out and looked over to eight for help.

They instantly got the signal and rushed over. "You're.. you're so cute, Taro.. maybe it just wasn't meant to be this time.." Yuta whispered out, he felt his eyes getting heavier and heavier.

He could hear his heartbeat in his ears getting slower and slower. "Tell them.. tell them I love them.. if I acknowledge them now, I won't die with the dignity I want." Yuta spoke looking up at Sungchan once more.

The switch finally let his tears fall, "Yuta.. come on tell them yourself, they're right here.." Sungchan whispered

Yuta felt his body being lifted up ever so slightly, he could recognise this embrace from anywhere, it was Jaehyun.

He shook his head, "I just want this one thing.. please.. please let me have one thing.." He begged as more tears fell from his eyes.

"Yuta, please we're right here." Jaehrun cried out as he hugged the almost lifeless body, "You're not going to die, baby, we'll get you to a hospital, you'll live so happily with us, just fight a little longer, please?" Jaehyun begged.

None of them had ever seen Jaehyun cry, he often kept to himself, so seeing him so vulnerable, it hurt them all so much.

Mark couldn't face Yuta knowing he was the cause of all of this.

"I'm so tired.. so, so tired of fighting.." He whispered and slowly, his eyes closed. His eyes closed and they weren't opening again. "Yuta! Wake up!" Shotaro screamed as he shook his body in Jachyun's grip.

Yuta wasn't moving, Doyoung was quick to check his pulse, it was there, but barely.

"Good riddance, I say." A voice was heard and they all snapped their necks towards the voice. "Took him long enough for the bitch to finally die." Hyunwoo laughed with Kiyoshi by his side.

"Oh! Good evening gentlemen." Kiyoshi spoke with a sinister smile. "Shotaro." He then said, his voice icy cold and a shiver ran down his back.

Sungchan went to stand up but Mark beat him to it and went over to Hyunwoo and punched him right in his face.
"You fucker!" Mark screamed and punched Kiyoshi as well. Before Mark could punch anymore Jungwoo ran up to him and pulled him away.

"We don't have time for this, Yuta is barely alive, we need to get him to a hospital as quickly as possible!" He said and a laugh was heard.

"The stupid bitch will be dead before then!" Hyunwoo laughed out and the rage they all felt was indescribable.

Before anymore was said a gun was cocked which made everyone go silent. "Hyunwoo and Kiyoshi, you are both under arrest for the kidnapping, rape and torture of Nakamoto Yuta and Osaki Shotaro, everything you say or do may be used against you in court." The police said and the pair looked at each other, before they could make any rash movements, handcuffs were put on them

"I hope that motherfucker dies!" Hyunwoo screamed as he was dragged out the building alongside Kiyoshi.

"We arrested them all, enough pictures have been taken and notes taken down for this all to be accepted in the law. An ambulance is waiting outside, let's quickly get him in." The police said and before anyone could say anything, Doyoung spoke up.

"His pulse isn't there."

Word Count: 2605

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 211 18
NCTXReader fanfictions Includes fluff, smut, a bit of angst too Mention of strong languages, traumas, or traumatic words read only if you're comfort...
2.4K 194 57
♛↝"ρℓєαѕє ԃσηт кιℓℓ му ƒℓσωєяѕ, тнєιя му ℓιƒє..."↜♛ Hello~ This is an FF based on Jaemin and Y/n. Txt will also be featured in this fanfic I won't be...
1.9K 110 19
ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs TAKE NOTE:The characters here don't act like this in real life. English isn't my first language so there might be grammar m...
791 14 9
ON HIATUS A bunch of NCT and WAYV oneshots! Please enjoy <3 DM for requests! Requests: open!! Originally written for my Instagram account @/galacticf...