Only Hers

By Shawty_melodies

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐎𝐧π₯𝐲 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ β˜…β˜…β˜… Come back. Even as a shadow. Even as a dream. I sleep... More

A/N
PяѳгѳgΡ†Ρ‘
CΠ½Π°pтёя Ρ²ΠΏΡ‘
CΠ½Π°pтёя TΡ‰Ρ³
CΠ½Π°pтёя Tняёё
CΠ½Π°pтёя Fѳця
CΠ½Π°pтёя FΡ—Ρ΅Ρ‘
CΠ½Π°pтёя $Ρ—ΠΆ
CΠ½Π°pтёя $Ρ‘Ρ΅Ρ‘ΠΏ
CΠ½Π°pтёя Π„Ρ—gΠ½Ρ‚
CΠ½Π°pтёя Π™Ρ—ΠΏΡ‘
CΠ½Π°pтёя TΡ‘ΠΏ
CΠ½Π°pтёя Π„Π³Ρ‘Ρ΅Ρ‘ΠΏ
CΠ½Π°pтёя TΡ‰Ρ‘Π³Ρ΅Ρ‘
CΠ½Π°pтёя Tнїятёёп
CΠ½Π°pтёя Fѳцятёёп
CΠ½Π°pтёя FΡ—fΡ‚Ρ‘Ρ‘ΠΏ
CΠ½Π°pтёя $Ρ—ΠΆΡ‚Ρ‘Ρ‘ΠΏ
CΠ½Π°pтёя $Ρ‘Ρ΅Ρ‘ΠΏΡ‚Ρ‘Ρ‘ΠΏ
CΠ½Π°pтёя Π™Ρ—ΠΏΡ‘Ρ‚Ρ‘Ρ‘ΠΏ
CΠ½Π°pтёя TΡ‰Ρ‘ΠΏΡ‚Ρ‡
CΠ½Π°pтёя TΡ‰Ρ‘ΠΏΡ‚Ρ‡ Ρ²ΠΏΡ‘
CΠ½Π°pтёя TΡ‰Ρ‘ΠΏΡ‚Ρ‡-TΡ‰Ρ³
CΠ½Π°pтёя TΡ‰Ρ‘ΠΏΡ‚Ρ‡-Tняёё

CΠ½Π°pтёя Π„Ρ—gΠ½Ρ‚Ρ‘Ρ‘ΠΏ

963 36 8
By Shawty_melodies

Imani

Four Months Ago...

"Where is she?"

"She's fine, she's in the playroom," he answered.

"Okay...? take me to her!"

"That's not how this works and you know that. Talk, then you see her."

"She thinks I'm dead," I yell.

"Yeah well so does the rest of the world," he scoffed.

He moved away from the wall and pulled the chair back, scraping it on the floor. He plopped his fat ass self down on the chair. I looked around the room and I played with my thumbs.

"Tell me why I shouldn't lock you up? You took longer than planned! We lost contact with you."

"That was because I was trying not to get killed!"

"Killed? You sure you weren't getting cozy with the Russians?"

I clenched my jaw and I don't say anything. I can't even get a fucking lawyer. I leaned back in the chair and slide my hands off the table.

"What's the Russians like?"

"I don't know," I shrug.

"You have to give me something," he says.

"I don't know anything."

"Imani let's be for real."

He leaned over and I wasn't going to tell him anything. He wanted cartel, I gave him cartel. Our deal never mentioned anything about Russians or trading info for them.

"I don't know anything," I repeat.

He scoffed and shakes his head. He scanned my face, but I had nothing to tell anyway. Kazimir and I never discussed business like that. If we did it was brief.

"You will snitch on them, but not on the Russians? Did it feel nice having power again? Feeling like a queen, walking around with the Russian mob at your side."

"It felt quite nice actually," I grinned.

"Wasn't the only thing probably felt nice," he remarked, under his breath.

"It wasn't."

I rolled my eyes at the same time. So interested in what I was doing with Kazimir.

"So what... you parade around with them and you don't know anything."

"I don't, I never discussed business. We preferred talking in the bed. Do you want more details?"

"You know you can't walk out of her without telling me anything, you went rouge."

He was fucking pissing me off. I just wanted to fucking leave. I wanted to make sure my child was fucking okay and he was interrogating me. He knew for a fact I wasn't saying anything that included Kazimir's name.

"There's nothing to fucking tell, all we did was fuck!" I yell.

His brows raised up at me and I groaned. I took deep breaths and I tried to calm myself. My hormones weren't helping either. My emotions were going on a emotional roller coaster.

"Let me see her!"

"Fine, you want to keep your mouth shut."

He gets up and I get up as well. I was getting tired of this bullshit anyways. I was already a dead woman, dead people don't talk.

As we left the room and walked down the hallway. All I could think about was Kazimir though. I had every opportunity to say anything, but I didn't.

I would never do that him. I wouldn't snitch on him, when he hasn't done anything to me. He was completely different from Juan and everything about before. He was still an asshole at some times, but he was still way better.

I hated the way this played out. I could have told him from the beginning, but that would have just ruined us. I didn't want to ruin what we had. I wanted him. A wave of nausea hits me, the scent of something disgusting hits my nose.

I gagged and I covered my mouth. I cannot be fucking sick in this place. I looked around for a bathroom just in case. I actually cannot hold it. No you two better fix up!

We kept walking and I forced my nausea down. The lights were bright in the hallway as well, so that was not helping with anything. This whole entire situation was stressing me the fuck out.

He opened a door and the sound of cartoons were playing. I went into the room and Azura was playing with a blocks, stacking them.

"Mommmy," she squealed.

"Heyy."

I lowered to my knees and she came to me. I pulled her into a hug and I held her tightly. She wrapped her arms around me and I felt okay just having her back.

***
Present

I was dozing off, but at the same time I was fighting the sleep. I didn't want to start having a bad dream while on the plane with all these people.

My head swayed to the side as my eyes closed, but I sat up again. I can't sleep at all. I have been up the past few hours making sure I had everything I needed.

I didn't want to leave anything necessary, anything that was left was being brought back another time.

"Mrs, Ivanov I do believe you need to rest," Dr. Nikolay said.

I stirred a bit from him calling me that. He called me that in the hospital as well, but this was different. It made my heart hurt and my eyes water. He called me Mrs, Ivanov even though he probably knows about the last few months.

"I'm fine," I mumble.

I dismissed him and he didn't like that. I continued to fight the sleep, but I wanted to close my eyes just for a little bit. I was still thinking about how he called me Mrs, Ivanov. A fat tear fell out my eyes and I wiped it away. I closed my eyes and I breathed slowly.

I rather let my emotions flow while my eyes close. Nobody will know that I'm crying deep down if my eyes are closed. My hands resting on my bump.

I can't fall asleep though. I was in a sleepy daze almost drifting off, when I felt someone arms under my legs and going behind my back.

"Mikhail," I mumble.

I opened my eyes a bit and Kazimir lifted me off the seat. He paused for a moment and he started walking. Shit. I remember this plane as well, so I knew he was carrying me to the room. I held onto him, but I didn't say anything. He entered the room and he placed me down on the bed.

"There's two hours left until we land, take a nap."

I wanted to tell him no, I don't want to sleep. I can't sleep. If I was to sleep, I would relive certain things I don't want to remember. He leaves the room and I lay down on the bed.

I turned to the side and I still tried to fight off the sleep. It was harder since I was in a bed now and it was comfortable.

"Mommy."

I turned my head and Azura came to me with her iPad in her hand. She got onto the bed and sat up next to me. She patted my head and she told me it was okay to sleep.

She knows I don't like sleeping, since she sleeps with me a lot. She liked to pretend she's a doctor or something and tell me to sleep. I smiled softly and a tear randomly slipped out my eye.

I wiped away the tear and closed my eyes. I didn't fight the sleep anymore and it washed over me. It felt like a second had passed. Azura was shaking my body and I groaned.

"Yes, mamacita."

"We're hereeeee," she squealed.

We were already in Russia. The side of my mouth was wet and I wiped away the drool. That's how I know I actually needed to sleep. I sat up in the bed and I was grateful my morning sickness was slowly passing.

If this was two months ago, I would have been running for the bathroom. I got out of the bed and I went into the bathroom. I washed my face off to slightly wake myself up. I picked Azura up and left the bedroom cabin.

The plane was slightly empty and I was only in my socks. I went to my seat and put on my sliders. I talked to Azura as we walked down the staircase, trying not to topple over.

It was slightly chilly and I don't know why I thought it would be warm in Russia. London was slightly warming up, so it made sense. Mikhail led me to a car and we got in.

Kazimir didn't ride with us and I wasn't complaining. Being around him felt tense, weird and awkward. We haven't spoken properly and I don't want to. I know the conversation is just going to be a shit show.

Azura and Mikhail talk to each other for most of the car ride. He was also reminding her how to say hello, how are you, nice to meet you in Russian.

"Pri-evet," she tried.

He tries to correct her, but she says the same thing. I was still tired from the plane, so I dozed off during their conversation. Just like the plane I was suddenly woken up again.

We was reaching everywhere so fast. I prepared myself and got out the car. I held Azura and I shivered in the cold. Why the fuck is Russia so cold? I had a jackets, but I refused to wear it so it was my fault.

The doors were already open and I noticed from the driveway and the outside this was a different house.

"The house is very big!"

"Yes it is," I nod.

I hurried into the house and the floor was made of marble. Two large staircase leading to upstairs, the railings were pure black. A little table in the middle of the entry. I put her down as she was now straining my body. I held her hand though.

"Kazimir!"

It was Anastasia's voice. I wish I was more prepared to deal with this. Henrik comes in and he starts leading me up the stairs. I heard Kazimir's voice behind me. Azura lets go of my hand and goes to Kazimir.

"Mr, you said your house was small!"

Anastasia walks out and she stared at Azura. She cocked her head back and her brows furrowed. Her face relaxed and she looked around. Our eyes met. She looked down at my belly and she looked back up.

"That's because you're small, to me it is small," he says.

He picked her up and he lifted her a bit higher than you would normally for a child. I watched as he spoke to her and he seemed to be enjoying talking to her. I could tell he liked talking to her. Maybe I am worried about nothing.

Henrik taps me and I looked at him. He wanted to know if I wanted to go down or go back up. I went back down the stairs and I stood near the staircase. Anastasia comes to me, she didn't give me a warm inviting smile.

"Imani."

I heard the sarcasm in her tone. I understood why, but I honestly do not need it. I gave her a fake smile and I was going to force myself to have a conversation.

"Ana, she is tired. Do not start now. Henrik show her to her room."

"Do you wanna go with your mommy or stay with me?" He asked.

She thought about it and she was now on his shoulder. He took her down and held her in his arms. She looked between us.

"Are you going to sleep?"

"I am," I nod.

She was getting ready to tell Kazimir to put her down, but I don't want her coming to help me sleep.

"Mamacita, if you want to stay with Kazimir you can."

"No, I wanna go with you. I wanna see our room."

He puts her down and she runs towards me. She said something to Kazimir, but I didn't have a clue what she said. He goes off with Anastasia to the living room. I didn't want to go upstairs yet, because I wanted our bags.

I needed my clothes and my bonnet if I'm sleeping. I made Henrik stay downstairs for a bit longer.

Alexei and Sasha took their time, because they only walked in now. Sasha was wiping her lip and her hair slightly messy. She smoothed it down and she looked up at me. Alexei was fixing his pants a bit and his cheeks slightly flushed. I saw a lipsgloss marks on his face.

I rolled my eyes at both of them. She's going to tell me that they didn't nothing. It was very obvious that they did something. Henrik walked us upstairs and he takes us up another set of stairs.

I could not take all this walking. I know there has to be elevator. I was going to find it and fucking use it 24/7. Henrik led us to a door and he opened it up.

Azura ran in like I expected. She was a child, but I don't go in. I wanted to ask Henrik something, but I wanted to know what was happening with Juan.

"What is he going to do with Juan?"

"He's going to kill him," he answered, hesitating.

"Obviously, but has said anything else?"

"No, but uhh I want to say thank you."

I furrowed my brows at him. Why was he saying thank you? The saddened, but hopeful look on his face said enough. No! Why would Kazimir kill him?

"He wouldn't."

He would. I know he would.

"We knew and didn't tell him."

"I won't let him kill you," I said.

"It's out of your hands, he killed his family just to get you back."

I gasp and sudden nausea swirled in my stomach. I haven't felt sick in so long. I physically felt sick and I knew the rooms had to have a bathroom. I rushed into the room and Azura had gotten into the bathroom. She was just looking around out of curiosity.

I made my way toilet and I emptied my guts inside of it. I felt fucking disgusting just vomiting and my stomach contracted. My throat burned, my eyes stung, the stench making me vomit more.

"Mommy are you okay?"

"I'm okay, I'm alright. Just Athena and Ares deciding they don't want me to feel good," I gagged.

"Go get your Aunty Sasha for me please."

She leaves the bathroom and I flushed the toilet. First time in the bathroom and I have already puked my fucking guts out. Yeah you two are not being nice to me again.

I don't know were my vitamins are and Sasha should know about there whereabouts. Plus I had a lot of unpacking to fucking do. My pregnant ass can't do it all alone

——————
A/N

Love island got me feeling nice, there all bullying Scott. Feeling bad for the white man!😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.7K 26
π˜›π˜π˜π˜•π˜Žπ˜š π˜Šπ˜π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Žπ˜Œ, π˜—π˜Œπ˜–π˜—π˜“π˜Œ π˜Šπ˜π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Žπ˜Œ, π˜π˜Œπ˜Œπ˜“π˜π˜•π˜Žπ˜š π˜Šπ˜π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Žπ˜Œ π˜›π˜–π˜–.....
956K 15.5K 17
"Yᴏᴜ ʟΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›α΄‡Ι΄ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ α΄‘α΄Κ€ΚŸα΄…, Svetlyachok" -AΙ΄α΄€α΄›α΄ΚŸΚ Bα΄‡ΚŸα΄‡α΄›sᴋʏ Adore You|1
6.5M 266K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
300K 9.9K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐎𝐧π₯𝐲 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ β˜…β˜…β˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...