Only Hers

By Shawty_melodies

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… Come back. Even as a shadow. Even as a dream. I sleep... More

A/N
Pััณะณัณgั†ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณั†ั
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—ัตั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั—ะถ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ั—gะฝั‚
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ™ั—ะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ะณั‘ัตั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะณัตั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณั†ัั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั—ะถั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ั—gะฝั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ™ั—ะฟั‘ั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡ ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘

Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั‘ัตั‘ะฟั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ

694 32 13
By Shawty_melodies

Kazimir

Kent, England

Sevenoaks was the name of the area where he had her. They were just on the outside of London. If he wanted to keep her hidden he should have gone farther away.

Even I would have gone farther away, preferably Scotland. Why would he go in the opposite direction?

I wasn't listening to anyone around me. I was trapped in my own mind. What was I going to say to her when I first saw her? She's pregnant with my twins. I know I told her to get rid of them, but that was because I thought she was choosing him.

What if she wanted to be with him and I went through this just for her to say she wanted him. Alexei said that he came for her though and Juan had the opportunity to swoop in.

The journey was about four hours since were coming from Moscow which wasn't bad. It gave us enough timing to plan everything on the plane. I had a doctor and a nurse with me just in case.

I was anxious and I haven't felt anxious in a very long time. I was anxious of what was going to happen in the next few hours. I was nervous for what was to come the next few months even years.

***

Nikolai has gotten the blueprints of  the house. We were able to plan out what needed to be done. Some of my men surrounded the house and some with me to go in.

I knew this would easy as he was only one person in that house. Azura is easy to manipulate as a child, she thinks that's her father. Who loves her and cares for her. For a child to used by her father and used for bait for her mom, she might have have thought this was a game.

Imani on the other hand would comply that's why it was so easy for him to get away. She wouldn't want to put Azura or herself and the babies at risk.

I didn't think force was needed as much since I knew there was only three of them. One of my men kicked open the door and a child started screaming.  I knew it was her, I went inside and Azura was on the floor crying and screaming.

She was watching some children's cartoon and I went to her. She seemed scared of me, but she seemed to recognize me. Her crying slowly reduces and I heard Imani calling for her upstairs.

"Mr?" She sniffles.

"Where's your mom?"

I don't know if she understands me since I haven't spoken English in months and my accent has gone back to my Russian one.

"With daddy."

I ordered Mikhail to get Azura and Henrik and I rushed upstairs. There were four doors. Henrik went to the two on the right and I went to the left. I could hear the sound of struggling from my side.

If there's only two of them in the room that means my gun is going to be useless. He is more likely to have her in a hostage position making him desperate. I unloaded my gun and drop the bullets at the door.

I'm going to have to hope he doesn't have a gun on him or I have made myself completely defenseless.

I kicked the door open and my heart stilled. Seeing her was different, but this situation was different. Blood dripped down her belly and her eyes were fresh with tears. He had a knife to her neck, but that wouldn't do anything to me. The blood on her belly was hers.

They were fresh cuts and the blood slowly going down. I took a step forwards her.

"Do not come over here, look at the Mi amor Russian lion to the saving huh?"

She struggled against him, but she had to stop moving. He was only going to get more irritated.

"I knew Oleg would be useless," he grits.

I looked at him and he knew he was cornered, but I was scared to know that something happened to the twins. I held the empty gun in my hand wishing I had kept the bullets.

"You should let her go, you know you won't survive this," I said.

"She belonged to me first," he shouts.

I wanted to laugh. This about him losing his pet and object. I don't think he ever loved her, if he did it had to be in his own sick twisted way.

"I'm so sorry," she whispers.

He held the knife closer to her neck and he would kill her. I had a feeling he would jealousy is dangerous thing. I would kill anyone for her as well, but never her. I looked at the door and I saw Henrik and two other men standing there.

"You're sorry?"

"What about us huh?"

She takes a sharp intake of breath and I looked at her belly. I don't want her to get hurt, I don't want the babies to be hurt. I cannot fucking lose them.

"If I can't have he-."

"So you're going to leave your daughter an orphan?"

"You don't care about my daughter."

"Maybe I don't," I shrug.

I don't look at Imani as those words come out of my mouth. I stared at him and he laughed. I'm sure he needs to feel like he has a grasp on the situation. I said maybe, there was no way to determine a decision with those words. It was up to him to choose.

"Hear that mi amor, he doesn't care."

"However, I care about her and my children."

I put my gun up. I tried to think of away around this without harming her. I can't have her getting hurt in a type way. I can give him my gun which is empty. Alexei warned me that she has been stressed enough and this could cost me.

"What is he doing?"

"I don't know," she stammers.

I could see her pleading me with me to not do this. I put it down on the ground and kicked it in his direction. It will keep him distracted and maybe I might have a few seconds to grab her. I know Henrik was out the door, but the more people would create more tension.

Just as I expected he released her and I reached for her while she came to me. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me. I directed her outside of the door.

He had the gun in his hand pointed towards me. Good thing I emptied the gun then. I don't know why or how he thought he would be able to win this. I charged towards him and he pulled the trigger, but nothing comes out. I got him onto the ground and I punched him in the face.

My fist met his face every single time, but he tried fighting against me. I had the upper hand and I didn't noticed he had the knife in his hand.

He slashed for me taking me by surprise. I backed up off him, but his face was battered. His movements were weak and I stood up. He laid on the ground trying to get up.

I kicked him down and he fell onto the ground. He groaned and I took the knife from him. Pathetic and here I thought he would have lasted longer. Maybe even better than that.

I left the room and I stood out in the hallway. She was no longer in the hallway, but I was grateful. I don't think I could talk to her for right now.

"What do you want to do boss?"

"We have to go back to her house where she has been staying, let her get whatever she needs and we leave," I answer.

"Has the doctor seen her?"

"He has, the nurse has cleaned her wounds. What do you want us to do about him?"

"Tie him up and put him the trunk. Take him to plane first and give him a sedative for the whole journey back to Russia."

Yury nods his head and I left it that. I walked down the hallway and Alexei was coming upstairs. He nudged his head to the left and I kept walking straight. I opened a random door and it was a bedroom.

It was a simple bedroom. A bed in the middle a large window showing off the empty area with a few houses. A mahogany dresser with a mirror standing at the side.

He enters and closes the door behind him. I sat down on the bed and I clasped my hands together. He folded his arms and leaned against the wall.

"So..."

"Alexei, I don't know. I don't know if I can love her the same, I don't know if I can even look at her or talk to her," I admit.

"I'm not telling you to get back with her."

"Then what? Alexei she is pregnant with my children! You said her hormones are at their worst. How can I possibly de-."

"Why come all the way to save her, what if she wasn't pregnant? Would you still come?"

I hesitated to answer him, but he didn't need me to answer that for him. I would have come anyway. Pregnant or not, I would have come to her.

"The doctor said she's fine, there just small cuts. However this situation could have caused some stress on her. Doctor says any issues you two have cannot be resolved right now and you leave it for Russia. We need have a smooth flight for Russia and she goes on bed rest."

"Okay."

He leaves the room and I run my hands through my hair sighing. I took deep breaths and it occurred to me everything about these few months were nothing, but shit. It was because of her and now what?

I don't think I can be with her again, deal with the stress. The constant arguments over what? That will stress her and that could harm them. I have to set a boundary between us. I was going to have to set a boundary.

Why couldn't she just come back to me easily? Why did she have to take so long? Why couldn't our relationship be easier? Why couldn't this be just fucking easier? This involved fucking children now! My children.

I take another few deep breaths and if it was possible, Grey hair is growing in my head at a fast rate. I stayed in the bedroom for longer. I didn't want to look at her. After months of just wanting her back, now I don't want to look at her.

The door creaks open and I lift my head. Azura was standing at the door, her hand still on the handle. She seemed a bit nervous.

"Mr, Kaismer," she says, quietly.

I laughed at her pronunciation and her lips started to quiver. She probably thought I was laughing at her, shit. What do I say to her?

"Yes?"

She takes small steps into the room and I could tell she was Imani's. Although Imani and Alya were identical, I couldn't see Alya in her at all.

"Uncle Alexei said to tell you that there ready."

"Alright, let's go downstairs then."

I get up off the bed and she stood there waiting. She was playing with one side of her hair. Her hair was in two and in a puffy bun, but in a bun. I lead her downstairs and there was only one of my men downstairs.

He lead us out and there were multiple cars. I don't know if Azura would want to ride with me, but she didn't seem to be bothered.

"Middle car," Henrik pointed.

I went to the middle car and I opened the door. I helped Azura in the car and she sat in the middle. She looked at me and smiled.

"You have to put on your seatbelt."

She gets the seatbelt and starts pulling it over herself. I helped her get it around her and I let her buckle herself in. I got in the car and I wasn't sure what to say to her.

I took my phone out my pocket and I unlocked it. I quickly changed the setting to English and I handed her my phone. I'm sure children in this time prefer to be on phones and iPads.

She started watching a something on Netflix and skipped through half the movie with a little boy with a skull painted on his face wearing a red jacket. I couldn't understand much since it was in Spanish.

The other side of the door opened and Imani stood there.

"Mamacita, come here we're going in the other car," she said.

Azura shakes her head and Imani crosses her arms. She says something else in Spanish, but Azura still shakes her head.

"Listen to your mom," I said.

"I don't want to go in the other car," she whines.

That's what she was trying to say. I couldn't force her to go into the other car. I didn't mind if she stayed or not, she was going to have to get used to me.

"I don't want you bother Kazimir, come."

"She's fine," I told.

"Get in the car," I ordered, in Russian.

She opened her mouth to say something, but she closed her mouth. She put her bag on the floor in front of her and she got in the car. I couldn't be alone in the car with Azura anyway, that would feel to awkward.

"Who's phone is that?"

"Mine," I answer.

"Oh, Azura give him back his phone and I will give you your iPad," she said.

She goes into the bag and pulls out the iPad. Azura gives me back my phone and I see she was watching Coco. I get off Netflix and she takes her iPad from her.

Mikhail was in the drivers seat and Yury in the passenger. The car ride was partially silent and I went on my phone to occupy myself during the meantime. At times Azura would start singing and Imani would make her quiet down.

I could tell Imani was telling her off, but I had no clue what she was telling her. I noticed it was only when she Azura tried speaking to me, she would quiet her down.

"She's not bothering me."

"I know, but I don't want her to get too loud."

"She's a child, it's fine."

"B-but yo-."

"I what?"

"I don't want to feel forced to take care of her," she admits.

"It isn't forced, I don't mind her at all," I scoff.

"What language is that?"

She flattened her lip and I could tell she was biting her her lip. Her eyes glossed over and she looked down at Azura. Her braid's moved with her movement and some slightly fell in her face. She wiped her eye then moved her hair back.

"What do you mean what language is that? It's Russian," Imani frowns.

"Do I have to learn Russian?"

"Do you want to?" I asked.

"Mommy said we're going there so I have to."

"Mamacita, I have been teaching you basic Russian words for the last three months," she tuts.

I looked at Imani. She what? She's been teaching her Russian. Why would she do that?

"And so have I," Mikhail added.

"I thought it was gibberish," she murmured.

"Gibberish?" I chuckle.

"Yes, it makes no sense. All uncle Mikhail says blayt!"

"Ah ah, don't say that," she scolds.

"She did not get that from me!" Mikhail defends.

"Blayt is not a nice word," I said, trying not to laugh.

"I haven't I told you not to use that word?"

"Yes," she pouts.

"Then why are you using it?"

She mumbles a sorry and pouted a bit. To me it was funny. She thought Russian was just gibberish and I don't blame her. At one point English sounded like Gibberish to me as well.

I pat her head to reassure her it was okay. She leaned against me and I move my arm, so she could lay on me better. Imani watched us, but she never said anything.

***

I was standing outside of Azura's room just listening to her and Sasha talk. I leaned against the wall with my arms crossed. Azura was downstairs, but her and Sasha were up here packing her things.

"It might not be like that forever," Sasha spoke.

"Sash, I don't know."

"You can't say hello hi how are you in this situation."

"I know that! I don't want to force him to take care of me or Azura, she's not his responsi-."

"Kazimir wouldn't have come all the way down here if didn't care about either of you. I told you from the beginning to tell him, so your relationship wouldn't be like this," Sasha argued.

"You know how I felt from the beginning. Kazimir would have hated me even more than he does now, we both know that. He does without thinking."

"Yet he could have forgiven you, you wouldn't know because you never gave him that chance!"

"He was with a hooker that night, he was ready to move one so quickly."

"I know, I know, but Mikhail never told you this when he came but, I'm sure Kazimir went through a stage of depression because he thought you were dead. He grieved for you for months, he loved you and would have done anything."

"I actually feel bad for him. He cares and you can't use all the arguments as excuses. They were just both of you being hard headed and Kazimir isn't like any of them," she adds.

"I know he isn't Juan or Jorge or even my dad. I just didn't want him to hate me and I-. It was just to me in the moment like he couldn't care. What if I did stay? All we would have done is just argue, he would have stressed me out, I would have lost the twins."

"You don't know that! None of us do, but if you think about it do you still love him?"

Silence followed and I looked up at the ceiling. This was the reason I came up here, I wanted to know without her telling me anything. I heard starting to cry and I already knew it was her crying.

"Of course I still love him, you know I still love him," she cried, softly.

"Okay then, if he still loves you or even a part of him still does. You can make it work, but it's not gonna be the same. Your gonna have kids together, so if it doesn't work out be prepared just to be his baby mom. We all know Kazimir is a moody fucker as well."

She sniffled and it silent for a moment. I'm assuming Sasha was hugging her. I still love her its true. If we were to go back into a relationship, I rather take it slow. I don't even know if we were in a relationship the last time. We never gave it a title.

"Even if you don't get back together, you pop those babies out get back on your shit. Your a bad bitch the fuck, we can go clubbing find you a new man," Sasha says, cheerfully.

I scowled. That was not happening. I know what clubbing looks like for the both of them. Unfortunately, Russia is not a nice place and I don't think they would like Russian clubs.

"I can't wait for Athena and Ares to actually get out," she lightly laughed.

Athena and Ares? She already picked out their names? My heart tightened in my chest and I wanted the pain to go. She already had names for them.

"Me too, I know there gonna look so cute," Sasha squeals.

"I hope one of them at least has a similar eye color to his."

"Mhm, I get what you meannn."

"Oh yeah, we need to go hair shop. I'm not going to Russia without raiding a hair shop," she adds.

"Please do not fucking remind me. Azura does not like to keep her hair box in one place, so I'm gonna have to buy extra everything just in case."

"Maynn if anything, I will take occasional trips back for us."

"Yeahh so you can see that lightie?"

"Leave him alone, he ain't that bad."

"He has the light skin fat fore head, it's such a no."

"Well Kazimir is fucking old, watch them grey hairs start popping out in the next two years," she joked.

"Shut up and I love a silver fox."

"Uhh you mean a silver lion," Sasha teased.

They started to laugh and I eased off the wall. I guess I listened to the conversation at the perfect time. I walked down the hallway and went down the stairs.

——————
A/N

Heads up shawty's I won't be updating as regularly since I'm taking a momentarily pause, but will randomly update if I'm feeling it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644 3 12
Dreams a party animal to say the least, a wild card, someone that's always down for whatever whenever. But she's also the queen of getting her get ba...
7.3K 194 31
WARNING: THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE
6.5M 266K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
1.7M 72.7K 52
{Book 1} Juliana is a 23 years old, foreign exchange student who won an IT scholarship in the U.S. Determined to make new friends while there, she m...