Dangerous Life Ahead

By Writer_Hiya

~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ • Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industri... More

• D I S C L A I M E R •
1 : || Her Unusual Behaviour ||
2 : || The Atrocious Night ||
3 : || Will She Understand ? ||
4 : || Departure For Hastinapur ||
5. || Problems And Complications ||
6 : || Arrival In Hastinapur ||
7: || Miseries Of Life ||
8 : || Sudden Panic Attack ||
9 : || Post Wedding Rituals ||
10 : || Pehli Rasoi ||
11 : || Was it a Revenge? ||
12 : || Her Abnormal Behaviour ||
13 : || Misunderstanding and Rituals ||
14 : || Her Unusual Panick ||
15 : || Imprisonment After Dispute ||
17 : || Who's More Beautiful? ||
18 : || Bhanumati's Baby Shower ||
19 : || The Harsh Realities||
• F L O O R D E C O R •
20 : || Efforts To Mend ||
21 : || Panchali Gets Shifted ||
22 : || A Budding Mystery ||
23 : || Shakuni Is Banished ||
24 : || Bhanumati's Sudden Delivery ||
25 : || Her PTSD Syndrome ||
26 : || The Next Generation ||
27 : || The Naming Ceremony ||
28 : || Guests For Navratri||
29 : || Fragments of Entangled Relationships ||
30 : || Lesson For Love ||
31 : || Panchali Meets Subhadra ||
32 : || Her Unusual Approach ||
33 : || Understanding And Knowing ||
34 : || Hunt For Past ||
35 : || Trying To Manipulate ||
36 : || Their Slow Realization ||
37 : || Realization Of Love||
38 : || Will They Remarry?||
39 : || Their Firm Resolution ||
40 : || Sense Of Divinity||
41 : || Chasing Her Bygone||
42 : || Her Slow Acceptance ||
43 : || Yuvrani, A Mystery||
44 : || Some Different Perspectives ||
45 : || Dusshala's Unusual Demeanor ||
46 : || Their Surprise Plans ||
47 : || The Devil's Plan ||
48 : || Lavender Haze ||
49 : || Turn Of Events ||
50 : || Terror Of Night ||
51 : || Essence Of Lives ||
52 : || Healing Her ||
53 : || To Comprehend Them ||
54 : || Accepting Them Earnestly ||
55 : || Her Changing Personality ||
56 : || Her Genuine Assertion ||
57 : || Storms And Life ||
58 : || The Sudden Combat ||
59 : || Her Punctual Nature ||

16 : || Misunderstandings And Manipulation ||

594 52 55
By Writer_Hiya

The Pandavas were more than glad that they were freed from the injustice that was going to happen with them.

Thanks to their Pitamah for the same.

Currently they were in the Royal Court dwelling with their good for nothing cousin and his shameless uncle, who fails to do any responsibilities of his own Kingdom and stays in his own sister's in-law's kingdom and palace.

"According to the rules, Rajkumar Duryodhan, your position as Crown Prince has already been nullified with the arrival of the former Crown Prince of Hastinapur. It will be better for you if you can accept the fact as early as possible." Bhism spoke loudly making the younger four Pandavas to smirk at him while the Kauravas were burning in anger.

Yudhishthir being the eldest had to perform his duty towards Hastinapur but Duryodhan was his brother and looking at his face at that time, he felt bad for the latter.

Karn also felt sorry for his friend, Duryodhan but also knew for the fact that Yudhishthir was better than his friend.

His relation with the Pandavas were never bad instead they used to get along very well but after the fire incident in Varnavart, he couldn't match their gazes. For he knew that it was no accident but a clear murder attempt.

He sighed looking at the growing tension in the court room.

He couldn't understand the fight between the brothers. That was so pathetic !!

As a close associate of Duryodhan, he knew how much injustice happened with the Pandavas yet the five brothers endured everything with no fuss, forgiving Duryodhan for every of his crimes.

Yes, he would never regret to admit that his dear friend attempted too many crimes, not "mistakes". All thanks to the evil thick headed Gandhar King, who had been manipulating Duryodhan from his early childhood against the Pandavas.

After a lot of arguments and with no other option left for the blind King, Dhritarashtr announced, "I, Maharaj Dhritarashtr, hereby announce Pandu Putra Yudhishthir as the Yuvraj of Hastinapur."

"Congratulations Jyest !!" Yudhishthir was congratulated by his four younger brothers who hugged him, one after another.

"Yuvraj Yudhishthir ki-" "Jai!"
"Yuvraj Yudhishthir ki-" "Jai! "

(All hail, Crown Prince Yudhishthir !!)

Dhritarashtr's announcement made the commoner to hail until he made them stop, raising his hands.

The blind king couldn't tolerate those hails for his nephew. It made his blood boil. According to him, those were meant for his eldest son.

While Duryodhan felt pure rage running through his veins. He was going to barge out from the Court, when Karn held him back.

"It's against the rules of the Royal Court. Calm down, Mitra." Karn spoke while Duryodhan tried to cool down. The key word being tried.

"Yuvraj Yudhishthir, please take the position of Crown Prince of Hastinapur." Vidur spoke out loud, indicating the royal seat of the Crown Prince of Hastinapur.

Duryodhan formed a tight fist, watching his cousin taking the seat which was meant for him.

His veins on his hands and neck popped out due to the anger he felt while Bhanumati gazed at her husband in concern, from the balcony like extension in the Court room reserved only for Royal women.

She did notice how her husband was obsessed with the throne in her one and half years of marriage with him.

She was fearing this day from the very first that when his obsession will be crushed, he would be heartbroken.

There were times when Duryodhan would speak to her about how he would rule his Kingdom with her beside him as his only queen.

And now she felt vulnerable watching her husband being too helpless at that moment, and she could do nothing to lessen his pain.

"Yuvraj Yudhishthir would resume his duty as the Crown Prince from tomorrow. The court is adjourned for today." Dhritarashtr announced, though the distaste in his voice was missed by the people across the Court room except Yudhishthir, who sighed.

But for the fact he knew as the eldest of the Kuruvansh, he needed to fulfill all the duties as a Crown Prince and then as the ideal King in future.

After all his late father has taken his words before dying.

Dhritarashtr was going to descend the stairs when Gandhari halted him, as she wanted to announce something.

They waited for the commoners and the ministers to exit from the Court room.

"Arya, actually me, Kunti and Sulabha was thinking about a small ceremony for Bhanumati's baby shower as she is in her seven months." Gandhari's words finally erased the tension in the air and made everyone smile genuinely. Even Duryodhan, who looked up at Bhanumati to see her blushing lightly.

A bright smile made it's way through the face of Gandhari Nandan, looking at the glowing face of his wife.

Kunti continued supporting her sister-in-law, "Yes Jyest, there are some rituals of Godbharai (Baby shower) to ensure the good health of the child. We were just thinking that the ceremony can be small and then after the birth of the baby, we can have a grand celebration by inviting the neighboring kingdoms."

A huge smile lingered on Dhritarashtr's face as he spoke, "That's great news, Kunti. Is there any auspicious date around, to conduct the ceremony?"

Sulabha, Vidur's wife spoke enthusiastically, "Yes Jyest, there is an auspicious date after five days for the Godbharai (Baby shower ceremony). And as a suggestion, we can perform it by arranging a small ceremony, I mean only the family."

"Splendid, I see you three have already planned everything, that too without informing any of us." Vidur joked, that spread a round of laughter.

"Okay okay, it's final then we are going to have a small celebration with our own family." Dhritarashtr announced, feeling enthusiastic about his grandchild.

"But I doubt it about the small celebration. I mean we are having a huge family. So, it's going to be fun." Nakul chirped, making everyone laugh at the ultimate truth of their family.

"Pitashree, I have a request." Bhanumati started with fidgeting her hands.

"Not any request, Putri. Just demand what you want. And this father of yours will fulfill all your wishes. " Dhritarashtr spoke, smiling softly at his daughter-in-law.

Bhanumati gazed at her husband for speaking, who blinked and smiled in assurance.

Duryodhan knew what she wanted and he felt proud of her that she wasn't anyone who would go after luxuries as he thought before his wedding with her.

"Pitashree, I just want my family to be present in my Godbharai. Dadishree (grandmother) will be very happy to join her grandchild's baby shower ceremony." Bhanumati's innocent and pure request made everyone in awe.

Dhritarashtr smiled in pure bliss. He thought she would ask for some expensive jewels, which was not too much for a prosperous kingdom like Hastinapur.

He cleared his throat before speaking sternly, "Aren't we your family, Bhanumati? That you are saying you want your family to join the celebration. What do you want to say?"

For a few seconds, Bhanumati opened and closed her mouth, not knowing what to reply.

Did she ask something wrong?

Watching her confused face, a laughter spread across the Court room.

"Putri, Dhritarashtr was just joking with you. Don't worry a letter will be sent to the Kashi Maharaj for their presence in your Godbharai." Bhism spoke, after a small laugh.

A flood of relief washed over Bhanumati.

"Let's start the arrangements then, why the delay?" Dushasan and Nakul looked at each other in awkwardness as they spoke the same line at the same time.

But their awkwardness surged as the elders laughed heartily watching the youngers' enthusiasm.

"I think I should take up the charge of the food arrangements." Bheem announced making Duryodhan frown.

Bheem was so happy for his child? Or was he dreaming?

"And why so? Why will you take up that charge. That's my child not yours." Duryodhan spoke in fake irritation watching the happiness that beamed at his cousin's eyes.

Bheem flashed an extra sweet smile towards Duryodhan, "You won't understand that. And moreover I want my nephew or niece to be a great foodie like me."

"No way." Duryodhan immediately objected, "I don't want my child to be fat and bulky like you."

And it triggered Bheem, "What? I am fat?"

"No doubt. " Duryodhan replied immediately.

The elders saw the bickering scene in pure amusement, while the youngsters were clearly enjoying the bickering session of two biggest enemies, who happens to be cousins.

Well, except the wicked king of Gandhar who by getting irritated, slipped out of the Court room.

He so couldn't tolerate the happy moment of the Kuru family.

"Okay kids, stop fighting among yourselves. Moreover everyone knows who will be the cool Kakashree of the little human. And that is me!!" Nakul's proud announcement made everyone laugh except one who scrunched his face.

"Issshhh, please Nakul. Don't start with your fake attitude regarding yourself. It will be me who will be the most favorite Kakashree." Dushasan spoke dreamily.

"Oh ho brothers, stop day dreaming. The baby will decide that. And I am going to make sure of that." Arjun said, smirking at Nakul and Dushasan.

"Grow up kids. The baby isn't even born yet. And you all are fighting among each other." Karn spoke grinning. He was amazed how the environment suddenly changed.

The elders left the children among themselves and moved to make arrangements.

Duryodhan helped Bhanumati to come down from the balcony.

"How are you feeling now?" Duryodhan's soft voice reached Kashi Princess, as she smiled at him.

She had gained weight and it was slightly difficult for her to descend the stairs which Duryodhan knew and thus helped her come down.

"I am fine, Arya. But this little devil went on kicking a few moments ago. And I couldn't leave the Court suddenly as it would be inappropriate." Bhanumati explained making Duryodhan sigh yet a pleasant feeling surged his heart.

After they reached the centre of the empty Court room except the few cousins, who went on with their bickering.

"I think I should go to Panchali. She would be really happy to know this. My goodness even though she doesn't talk with anyone but whenever she crosses paths with me, she would surely ask my health." Bhanumati spoke, grinning a lot that reached her ears.

But her words evaporated the joy from the hearts of those five brothers, who suddenly remembered the previous night's encounter with her and how she was unaffected regarding their imprisonment.

"Where is Panchali, Bhratashree? " Bhanumati asked the Pandavas whose smiles vanished whereas Duryodhan, Dushasan and Karn frowned looking at them.

"Bhabishree, she is in her room maybe." Arjun said, after glancing at his brothers.

"Maybe ? Don't you all know?" Bhanumati asked, frowning but left the matter immediately and chirped, "Whatever let's go to her room. I want to give this news to her by myself. Oh I am so excited. Come Bhratashree, you all also come with us. Arya, let's go. "

"Bhanumati, is it necessary? I mean you are-" Duryodhan was interrupted by her.

"Yes yes, I know what you are going to say but my answer is the same : I am pregnant and not sick." Bhanumati said and laughed, making Duryodhan smile heartily at her.

She was the light in the otherwise dark world of Gandhari Nandan.

Her light attracted him like fire attracts a moth and he was ready to burn himself.

The Pandavas went along with Bhanumati as they did not have the heart to say no to their pregnant sister-in-law.

"Panchali... Panchali, where are you?" Bhanumati searched for her in Panchali's guest chamber but she wasn't present there.

"Where did she go?" Bhanumati muttered after looking at the adjoint washroom.

Duryodhan asked her to go back to their own room and take rest but she was adamant to find her friend cum sister-in-law.

Pregnancy hormones !!

"She isn't here, Bhabishree." Nakul said, after glancing at his brothers.

"Bhanumati, let's go. You are -" Duryodhan was again interrupted, this time by her frustrating self.

"No Arya. I will find my friend, if you want to come then welcome. If not I can go myself." Saying so, she went out of the room without waiting for any reply.

Duryodhan sighed and then looked at his cousin who by faces, were clearly enjoying his misery.

He shook his head in utter irritation and went out behind his wife, to pacify her.

Just a few moments ago in the Court room,she was excited, then suddenly she got worried and then with lightning speed she got frustrated.

Again pregnancy hormones were hitting his wife hard.

«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»
★★★
«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»

"Have a look at this, Panchu. I have collected all the stack prices of our company for the last five years. Here it is! " Saying so, Aryan forwarded his laptop to her, who immediately took a look at that.

Panchali's eyes scanned all the information. Though she knew but still wanted the information to work hard on her company, which was going through a huge loss.

After all, business is all about profit and loss. One time you will gain too much profit while the next time you may face loss.

"Panchu, what about Shivaay Bhai, now? " Aryan asked as he suddenly remembered about Panchali's elder cousin who was charged with being the reason for Aryan's sudden death in Kaliyug.

"Shivaay Bhai is released on bail. But the case is on." She paused to look at Aryan and then continued, "Don't worry, Aryan. Let them do what they want. Shivaay Bhai is innocent so nothing will happen to him."

"That's right but about the company... " Aryan trailed off thinking what can be done.

"What are we doing here, then?" Panchali spoke making Aryan scrunch his face.

"What happened ?" She asked hoping to get an answer but all she got was a question to herself.

"Don't you think it's absurd? Like we are here, in a totally different timeline which has nothing to do with our 21st century world. Something we are doing here and you expect that things will happen automatically in the 21st century. I mean what the hell of a concept is this? " Aryan asked getting utterly confused.

"Concept? " Panchali asked in return, making Aryan dumbfounded.

"Out of everything I spoke, you only heard a word and instead of answering me you are finding mistakes in my vocabulary? " Aryan asked, dumbfounded-ly.

"Relax Aryan, what's Krishna is for then? I have just a percent of faith in him that whether it is absurd or not, He will handle it. Let's do our work. " Panchali said, calmly.

She got back her lost faith in God after meeting Krishna, The Supreme God.

"I am failing to understand one thing." Bhanumati said, making Duryodhan and the Pandavas glance at her.

They were standing at the doorstep of Aryan's guest chamber, after suddenly getting a glimpse of Panchali in the chamber while they were passing by.

"Why is she always with Rajkumar Aryan? I mean it's okay that he is her friend but she mingles with Rajkumar so much that she has no time for my Bhratashrees."

Bhanumati didn't know that her casual words could have affected them, as they glanced at her, who was unaware about their presence.

Yes, they also knew that she didn't give any of her time to them.

But it didn't have an effect on them knowing that, then why suddenly it started to affect when Bhanumati spoke the truth.

Their complicated relationship was not new to them but it was new to his family, and they so didn't want them to see such complicity of their unusual relationship with her.

It's been more than two weeks of their wedding but still they had limited encounter with her after coming to Hastinapur.

A newly married couples should spend time with each other, have lovely talks but they had a rare case.

Their wife hardly looked at them let alone about spending time.

Their trance broke when Bhanumati called their wife and went inside the chamber after inviting them along with Duryodhan.

Stepping inside the chamber their eyes noticed Panchali's weird dressing which was quite similar to the previous night's, who frowned at the sudden interference.

But Panchali's frown deepened when she spotted her husbands.

What are they doing here? She thought, but it was interrupted by an excited Bhanumati.

"You know what Panchali, it's my Godbharai after five days. I am so excited." Bhanumati literally hugged Panchali who was bewildered at the sudden hug but the former broke the hug almost immediately to speak.

"Oh my god, I am so excited. You have to be present there, Panchali, as my friend cum sister-in-law. It had been so many days since you joined us at the dinning. I really missed you." Saying so, Bhanumati again hugged her. This time warmly.

She was dumbfounded; saying that would be the understatement of the year.

What was happening? She couldn't understand.

In one speech Bhanumati changed frantically. Like first she was excited, then she was offended, then suddenly it was as if she would cry.

"Panchali, why aren't you saying anything?" Bhanumati whined making Panchali puzzle to the core.

What the hell was happening? What's wrong with Bhanumati?

Panchali looked at Aryan who was trying very hard to control his laugh but one glare from her, he fake coughed to cover up his laughter.

Her eyes spotted the five men who suddenly found the situation too funny and was laughing silently, holding their stomach.

Their body shook as they laughed hard but silently. Yes, silently enjoying the bewilderment of her. Even Yudhishthir, who couldn't control his smile.

But when they saw their wife passing glare, all the laughter evaporated from their posture.

If looks could kill, they would have been burned till now.

She turned to Bhanumati. Her eyes suddenly softened immediately while she congratulated, pressing her lips tightly, "Congratulations Bhanumati."

Bhanumati squealed in joy and again hugged her, who was taken aback. She was so not habituated with touches like these. Even she couldn't hug back, as if something was controlling her.

But her actions just shocked to the five poor souls.

"So, that dangerous look is only reserved for us? " Nakul whispered sulking at the fact that he was being ill treated by his own wife.

Bhanumati broke the hug when Panchali advised her sternly, "Bhanumati I think you should go and take rest now."

Bhanumati nodded pouting and went out with Duryodhan.

"Now let's complete the work, Panchu. I am feeling literally dizzy by seeing the loads of work I have to complete. I have to make a draft, then some more designs and then I have to make the PPT. Oh my god I have to do so much work and then as usual you won't even appreciate it. You are so ungrateful, Panchu. I will -" Aryan was interrupted by her irritating shout while the Pandavas were standing there being too confused.

"Shut up, Aryan. Just shut up. How much will you talk? Give some rest to your tongue." Her irritating voice made Aryan to pout.

They sat again on the sofa and opened their respective laptops while the Pandavas turned to go back but halted when her mocking voice stopped them.

"Well, how are you all out and freely roaming around?" The turned around to see her busy with that something kept on her lap.

A mocking smirk lingered at the corner of her lips, forming a knot in their stomach hearing her taunt.

Aryan got conscious about the growing tension in the room. He looked at his best friend and then at her husbands, who were looking at her with emotions.

"What happened? Cat got your tongue, or what? Tell me, how are you all freely roaming?" She again mocked, not looking at them.

"Why? Why do you want to know about us suddenly? As far as I know you don't care about us, just like you didn't care yesterday? Then why are you suddenly showing interest in us?" Nakul asked sharply while the other four didn't stop him this time.

This was needed as Aryan was present here and her humiliating them in front of Aryan was not tolerable.

If it was only six of them, they would have probably be quite but they resolved that no one should know how much complicity their relationship carried.

Nakul's words made her stop her work on the laptop. Her jaws tightened.

Anger flowed through her veins. No one ever raised their voice in front of her.

She raised her eyes at Nakul, who gulped slightly noticing her cold eyes but still kept his gaze with her.

"What did you say?" Her cold, emotionless, calm question sent a chill run down their spine, especially Nakul.

Getting no answer, she kept her laptop on the table ahead and got up, maintaining a straight gaze with Nakul. She put her hand inside the pockets of the sweat pant she wore.

While Madri Nandan felt his heart beat wildly. Cold sweat formed on his forehead, watching Panchali taking slow steps towards him asking, "What did you just say?" Her voice again sent a chill run down his spine but something in him didn't allow him to break the eye contact.

"Panchu, it's okay. Let it be. There are pile of works for us to do." Aryan paused fearing the outcome when she took two steps ahead, past him. "Panchu, let him go."

But Aryan's words fell into deaf ears while the other four didn't feel good about her behaviour.

"What did you just say? " She took another step, this time asking while gritting her teeths.

"Panchali, he didn't mean it. Please calm down." Yudhishthir spoke when she stood three steps away from Nakul.

"What did you just say?" She again asked, gritting her teeth, ignoring everyone. Her palms formed into fists inside the pockets. She was visibly running out of her patience.

Nakul stumbled back as she took another predatory step towards him.

His breathe became fast as she took steps towards him, leading him to take steps back.

He could feel that she was intimidating him but he was scared watching her, like this. She was so calm by her posture but only he could feel the fire in her eyes, trying to burn him.

Suddenly he couldn't step back when he finally realized his back touched the wall.

"I am asking you for a long time now. But you are such a stubborn asshole that you can't even answer a simple question." She paused without knowing that her words and the close they were standing, looking into each other's eyes, was making Nakul's heart thump more.

It was the last straw she was holding on, which she lost finally.

"What did you say, Nakul ?" She suddenly shouted making Nakul flinch and immediately shut his eyes.

Not only Nakul but her sudden shout flinched Aryan and other four also.

It all happened quickly as Nakul felt a pain spreading throughout his body when suddenly Panchali twisted Nakul's left hand giving pressure at a certain point on his wrist, turning him to the wall, pressing his body further to the wall.

He winced in pain and started feeling dizzy when her voice reached his ears.

Her hot breath fell on his neck, as she spoke gritting her teeth yet in a low voice. He felt goosebumps all over his body.

"Don't. Don't you ever dare to question me and talk to me in that way. I swear, Nakul, the consequences will be more severe than this." Saying so, she gave a last pressure on the wrist which made him wince painfully, before leaving Nakul and stepping back.

He was going to fall down due the dizziness but his four brothers were quick to hold him.

Yudhishthir, Bheem, Arjun and Sahdev looked at her in shock, who has a no emotion on her face. It was as if nothing happened.

Not wanting to anymore stay in that room with those ungrateful beings, she marched out after looking at Aryan, indicating him to follow her.

After all they had to complete a huge pile of works.

"I am sorry, Nakul for her behaviour but again you shouldn't have spoken in that way." Aryan said in a soft voice but got silence in return.

He sighed and took their laptops and a file and then went out after giving them a look.

Nakul was still wincing in pain, rubbing the part on his wrist that she held. He couldn't understand how she got the sensitive nerve on his wrist without looking at it.

And moreover what happened just now was beyond his imagination. A lone tear slipped from his left eye. His heart burned in hurt as he understood their relationship could never be amended.

"Nakul, are you okay?" Bheem asked, rubbing his back.

"Nakul, please tell, where is it hurting?" Sahdev spoke but again got silence in return.

"Nakul, tell-" Arjun was interrupted by Nakul's broken voice.

"She hates us, Bhrata. She hates me." Nakul paused to gulp the lump before continuing, "If-if she cared for us even a little bit, then she- she couldn't inflict so much pain on me, Bhrata."

Yudhishthir immediately hugged his younger brother and indicated Bheem to bring some water.

Again a tear rolled down Nakul's cheeks, "My whole hand is paining. She literally knew where to press." He rubbed the part on his wrist but the pain shot upto his neck.

"Drink some water, Nakul." Yudhishthir made him drink the water while Sahdev rubbed the part on Nakul's wrist, in an attempt to lessen the pain.

"She doesn't care, Bhrata. She doesn't care." Nakul muttered before losing his consciousness.

"Nakul !" "Nakul !" They patted his cheeks but it went in futile.

"Sahdev, what happened to Nakul ?" Arjun asked panicking while Yudhishthir sprinkled water on Nakul's face.

"Nothing serious happened, Bhrata. It's just that, the nerve she pressed is very sensitive and that's why Nakul slipped into unconscious." Sahdev spoke in trance when Bheem asked what was he thinking.

"This is so unnatural, Bhrata. She is not a doctor, is she? Then how did she came to know about the nerve and the exact point of it? On top of it, how can she predict how much pressure should be applied to let the person slip into unconscious? I mean not even doctors can do something dangerous like that, then how she..." Sahdev trailed off with a lot of questions revolving around his mind but all he and his brothers felt was a chill run down their spine.

Unknown to them, there was another person outside the chamber, who smirked evilly watching the Pandavas being vulnerable.

He succeeded in his plans to ruin their already ruined marital relationship.

But he was no fool to stop here, he would again and again break their relationship because Panchali was considered as a good omen for Kuruvansh and he so didn't want that good omen to stay there.

«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»
★★★
«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»

On the other hand, Panchali put her face on the huge bowl filled in water, in the washroom of her guest chamber.

Aryan was absolutely confused about what happened with his best friend.

She had never out of control anger. Nevertheless, he was not allowed to enter the washroom to help her because he somewhat had the idea what was she doing.

But what suddenly triggered her to do  something like that. Aryan wondered.

Panchali pulled out her face and looked at her reflection on the mirror. Her eyes were red in anger.

Taking long puffs of breath, she recalled Nakul's words. Drops of water trailed down her face.

"THOSE BASTARDS ! HOW DARE THAT UNGRATEFUL ASSHOLE TALK TO ME IN THAT WAY ?" Screaming out, she threw all the items that were kept on the dressing table in the washroom.

"It's because of me they are roaming freely despite their freaking thoughts and words for me. AND THEY ARE SO FUCKING UNGRATEFUL THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO OUTRAGE ME !!" She shouted, watching her reflection in the mirror.

And she went to free them the previous day without knowing their crime. It would have been better if she let them rot in that jail.

Again she dipped her face into the water, closing the passage to breathe for a few moments .

Her mind drifted to the memory lane of the previous night.

«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»
★★★
«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»

Panchali was sitting on the sofa in her chamber, doing her own work. But she couldn't focus on her work properly.

Her mind was again and again drifting towards those five brothers.

Until and unless she knew that they were fine, that the Grandsire could free them, she felt restless.

It was long after that Malini came running and huffing to catch her breath.

She immediately got up keeping he laptop aside and going towards where Malini stood.

"Any news, Malini? What happened to the Pandavas? Are they fine? Has Mahamahim Bhism been able to free them?" Panchali questioned, her face showing pure concern and worry while Malini passed a soft smile to her.

"Calm down, Rajkumari. Pandava kumars are all fine and even before they could enter the prison, Mahamahim freed them. They are all heading towards their chamber. I myself saw it." Malini answered patiently grinning at Panchali, who released a long breath she didn't know she was holding.

"Thank you so much, Malini. Thank you." Panchali thanked Malini, her face showed pure relief.

"What are you saying, Rajkumari? It was my duty and I performed that only. It's my pleasure that I could do my duty well and hence you are happy with me." Malini said, making the corner of Panchali's lips rise slightly.

"Allow me to leave, Rajkumari." Malini said, joining her hands while Panchali nodded. They wished each other a good night and Malini went out.

Panchali turned to go back to her work but her steps faltered when she heard a certain male voice.

«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»
★★★
«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»

Panchali pulled out her face, huffing. She couldn't believe that she helped them to come out of the prison.

She watched her face on the mirror, dripping water droplets but her mind was restless.

They were so ungrateful to behave like that.

Her anger was so much that she didn't know how she controlled herself at the time of pressing Nakul's nerve.

She could have severely injured Nakul but again something held her back from doing so.

She again dipped her face into the water. Her mind automatically drifted to resume the memory.

«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»
★★★
«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»

"Rajkumari Draupadi ki, jai ho." The male voice faltered Panchali's steps.

She frowned and sharply turned towards the door and found a man, by looks most probably, in his early fifties.

Her calculative gaze watched his audacity to cross her doorstep and enter her chamber.

"HOW DARE YOU ENTER MY CHAMBER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION ?" Panchali shouted making the man flinch in fear.

"Pardon me, Rajkumari. Pardon me." The man asked for forgiveness from her. But only he knew it was all fake.

"GUARDS!" Her shout made four soldiers come inside her chamber immediately.

"What are you all doing outside? And who gave you all permission to let this man enter my chamber? " Panchali's loud voice made them flinch and ask for forgiveness.

"Rajkumari, pardon me, Rajkumari. I need to tell you something. Please, listen to me for once. I am your well wisher." The man fell on her foot, shocking her.

"What are you doing? Get up." Panchali's stern voice made the man get up. She indicated the guards to go and they went after bowing down to her.

"Who are you?" Her straight forward question regarding his identity, startled him.

"Rajkumari, I am your well-"

"I ASKED WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? " Her demeanor was scaring him to the core.

He knew he couldn't lie and if he did, it would not take much time for a hawk like her to find his real identity soon.

"I am the King of Gandhar, brother of the Queen of Hastinapur, uncle of my priye Duryodhan and your husbands and lastly your uncle-in-law, Putri. Shakuni." Shakuni revealed his identity with an extra sweet smile.

"And what are you here for, at this time of night?" Panchali's stern question again shocked him. He thought the girl would touch his foot and ask for his blessing but she proved him wrong.

This girl is way too calculative and cunning than I thought. I need to handle her very carefully.  Gandhar raj Shakuni thought.

He got the news from his spy that it was Panchali who informed that old hag Bhism about Pandavas imprisonment.

So he needed to manipulate the girl against her husbands. That's the reason he was here.

Now, that he can't tell her, right?

"As I said before, Rajkumari. I am your well wisher. I saw how you helped my children, Pandavas to come out of the prison. I am very glad that you did. They were alone since their childhood. Their father, late Maharaj Pandu had raised them with greater values but look at their fate. They lost their father at a very young age. Nakul and Sahdev's mother -"

"I am very sure you are not here to tell me stories about my husbands' life at this time. So. Tell. The. Actual. Reason." Her cold voice sent a chill run down Shakuni's spine.

She is not easy to manipulate. Shakuni thought, gritting his teeth.

"Rajkumari, though that old hag-" Shakuni paused looking at her cold murderous glare and stuttered.

"I- I mean Mahamahim Bhism...though Mahamahim Bhism freed the Pandavas but I know in reality you were the one to do the task. But, Rajkumari, do you know why the Pandavas were given punishment ?" Shakuni tried to flatter Panchali then asked the question cautiously.

Getting no reply from her, Panchali was just looking straight at Shakuni's eyes, making the latter nervous.

«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»
★★★
«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»

Panchali pulled out her face from the bowl. Her eyes were red in anger.

She huffed, taking deep breaths.

About ten seconds later and thinking how she made a mistake by helping to release them, she again dipped her face in the water.

Again her mind drifted to resume the memory.

«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»
★★★
«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»

"Rajkumari, please don't get me wrong because I am your well wisher. I am feeling sorry to say this but your husbands...my dear Pandavas, they did a crime." Shakuni spoke cautiously while Panchali frowned hearing that.

"They called you names like that of a whore you keeps relationship with five- Ahhh" Shakuni was interrupted when Panchali grabbed his throat pinning him to the nearest wall.

The manipulative king regretted coming to this chamber, as he couldn't breathe. Tears formed in his eyes and sweats trailed down his neck.

Her eyes were burning fire as he was scared to look into those orbs. He tried to free himself by removing his hands he couldn't as he felt a pain shot up to his head, when Panchali pressed a certain nerve on his neck.

It was making him weak. He couldn't speak further, it was as if he was dying. His head was spinning.

"Raj-ku-mari, ple-ase...lis-ten-"

"You still have the nerve to speak rubbish? Tell me, do you have a death wish ? I swear, I can fulfill your wish right now." Panchali threatened, gritting her teeths in a low voice.

Shakuni immediately shook his head. He couldn't speak, neither could he take breaths.

"Now, get out of my chamber if you don't want to die. And from the next time, stop manipulating me." Her words shocked Shakuni.

She smirked looking at his face and finally removing her hands giving the poor soul a chance to live.

"What did you thought, I won't understand your intention? You're so pathetic to play these cheap mind games with me." Panchali said, shocking Shakuni by her cunning attitude.

"Pardon me, Rajkumari. You can stop my mouth by threatening me but how will you stop your husbands when they will be ungrateful to you? They won't even give thanks to you because they are just selfish and obsessed with the throne. You are just an object for them, a ladder for them. Rajkumari, you are considered as the most beautiful woman in the world and you belong from Panchal, one of the most powerful kingdoms of this time. This is the reason why they married you. They want to get all the pleasure from you, Rajkumari." Shakuni spat out but couldn't speak anymore watching her murderous glares.

He immediately tried to run out her chamber, stumbling in his ways.

He feared that she would finally murder him if he stays any longer.

«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»
★★★
«««~~~~~~~~~~»»»

Panchali pulled out her face, again huffing to catch breaths. Anger flowed through her veins.

That manipulative Shakuni came out to be right. They were so ungrateful.

She was right from the first. They married her to claim the world's beauty and then they would throw her out like a used shit.

They will have to pay for it. She thought.

They called her names and yet they were ungrateful when it was her who freed them.

She finally threw the bowl of water, receiving a loud sound, the water scattered all over the floor.

--------------------------------------------

Dear Readers,

Greetings to my lovelies... I hope you all are doing great.

My goodness this is the longest chapter, I have written till now.

It's 6394 words !!

First I thought to divide the chapter but then again I changed my mind as I thought it was necessary to give the reason behind Panchali's harsh behaviour on Nakul.

Oh my Nakul... Poor he is to face the wrath of Panchali Rathore. 😞😞😞

Phewww, it's a huge misunderstanding between them... Pandavas thought she doesn't care for them when the reality was something else while Panchali thought them to be ungrateful towards her and they tried to malign her where again the reality was something else.

Overall Shakuni was to be blamed for his huge manipulative skills.

Okay enough of my ranting... I want my shares to votes and comments, guys.

I put a target in the previous chapter but it wasn't fulfilled. Yet here I am, your faithful author, presenting you all with the next chapter.

VOTE • COMMENT

Thanking You,
Hiya

------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 668 14
Krisha a sweet and caring person who doesn't even have a single mean cell in her body who rules everyone with her heart and has everyone wrapped arou...
Unwanted Bride By

Historical Fiction

4.6K 247 8
Another Karna and Draupadi's fanfiction. A very different story from the one we already know. This is purely my imagination and doesn't intend to...
158K 7.7K 91
𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...
138K 7K 42
Cover credit : @Sassy_Nightangle Draupadi was a well-known princess of Panchal and queen of Indraprastha, after the great war of Gurushetra she becam...