Assassin's Creed X Lord Marks...

By Assassins1997

In the parallel version of Europe, The Kingdoms were at war for their seeking their own destiny and searching... More

Bio
Episode 1: The New Adventure begin
Episode 2: The Battle for Alsace and The Battle of Molsheim Plains
Episode 3: The Assassin from Creed vs. The Seven Chains Assassins (Part I)
Episode 4: The Assassin from Creed vs. The Seven Chains Assassins (Part II)
Episode 5: The Battle of Masyaf
Episode 6: The Second War: The Battle of Orange
Episode 7: Hunting down the Templar Agents Part 1
Episode 8: Hunting down the Templar Agents part 2
Episode 9: The City of Agnes part 1
Episode 10: The City of Agnes Part 2
Episode 11: The City of Agnes Final Assassination
Episode 12: The Battle of Ormea
Episode 13: Regin Arc
Episode 14: hunting down the Templar Agents part 3
Episode 15: The Battle of the Brune Sea and Assassination of Ganelon
Episode 16: Tigre becomes an Assassin and (Y/N) has been promoted to Mentor
Bios Update
Episode 18: Arrival at Asvarre Part 2
Episode 19: Meet with Queen Guinevere of Asvarre
Episode 20: Weakening Germaine's Ambitions
Episode 21: The Battle of Colchester
Episode 22: The Fall of Drekavac
Episode 23 (Final): The Fall of Templars and The Epilogue

Episode 17: Arrival in Asvarre part 1

279 8 4
By Assassins1997

Things have passed since King Hassan passed and (Y/N) has become a new Mentor and Grandfather of an Assassins Order and Tigre has become the Member of the Levantine Brotherhood of an Assassins Order and become the rank of Master Assassin. The Assassins Brotherhood had finally spread its wings to fight against the Templar Order alongside the Brunes Kingdom, Alsace Earl, Silver Meteor Army, and Vanadis.

In the Office Room, (Y/N) is writing down on his codex pages about the Precusor site known as The Seismic Temples, All battles (Alsace, Molsheim, The Seven Chain Assassins,  The Battle of Masyaf, The Battle of Orange, and more.) He even learned more where is the location of the real Apple of Eden and he also wrote the meaning of the Creed of Assassins, Irony, Tenets, and more as he also sketched the Seismic Temple, Precursor Site, Apple of Eden, and much more. He also sketches the four ladies that he loves the most making him become a Harem.

After finishing writing his codex, He walks outside and sees Tigre practicing his fighting skills with his fellow Assassins, and (Y/N) is very proud of it, and he is approached by his Vanadis alongside Eleona's Bodyguard and he smiles at them.

(Y/N): "Ladies, welcome back. How goes with your things?"

Eleonora: "Everything is great love. We missed our moment with you."

She said to her as Eleonora leans closer to (Y/N) and this made Mila very jealous as (Y/N) chuckled behind his Assassin Hood Sofy smiled and blushed she will do something for him later and Lima is remaining calm and she also wanted to do something for him as well. As Mila was about to yell at him, the Assassin approached Mentor (Y/N) urgently he gave it to him and (Y/N) open it and read it.

Dear Mentor (Y/N)

I needed your help, Asvarre is having terrible conditions. A Civil War on this land caused many innocent people to die because of this and so many massacres. The man behind this attack non-other than Germaine was one of the royal princes in Asvarre who was notorious for his tyranny and (temporarily) ruled his kingdom with an iron regime. But I also do not trust Tallard Graham thinking he wanted to conquer Brunes and many of our fellow Assassins have been captured by Germaine and some of them were been killed or executed. 

I need your help Mentor. Your guidance and support. I know this is a challenging task but it's very important. Also, Guinevere Colchicum Ophelia Bedivere Asvarre, also known as Guinevere, is a Queen of Asvarre and a younger sister to Germaine and Eliot. She is also an ally of the Brotherhood and she heard about you who eliminated Roland in battle after she learned the truth about Roland's actions. She needed your help to stop her brother's madness. But be careful Mentor when you kill Germaine the two will cause a Civil war with each other. But i want you to stay on Queen side.

Sincerely yours and brother

Arthur

As (Y/N) read the letter and he knew that hunting down the Grandmaster Templar could wait he sees Vanadis with some serious looks and he nods to them the four nodded as well as Tigre walked toward them and asked his Mentor.

Tigre: "What's happening Mentor (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Tigre, prepare ourselves to travel to Colchester, Asvarre.  I heard our fellow Assassins there are in great danger."

Tigre: "Yes Mentor, We shall meet with Captain James Cook to take us there."

He said to him as he prepared the horse for him and his mentor as (Y/N) looked at the Vanadis and asked them.

(Y/N): "And what about you ladies?"

Sofya: "We will stay here and protect your fortress while you are gone. We will be waiting for your return~"

Lima: "Just be careful (Y/N) We don't want to see you get hurt."

Mila: "Yeah, just come back to us you idiot! *Tsundere tone*"

Eleonora: "Just come back in one piece. Help your fellow Assassin there."

(Y/N): "No worries ladies, I will be back with Tigre. I Promise."

As the ladies kiss him on his cheek and smile at them as walks toward the Main Gate with Tigre, he also told Rafiq to make sure the Masyaf is secure while he's gone as he told Rafiq also help the Vanadis as well. Rafiq obeyed his Mentor's command and the two off to the Brunes Dock while on the road Tigre asked (Y/N)

Tigre: "Mentor (Y/N)..."

(Y/N): "Please, don't call me Mentor, You are the Lord of Brunes and you can still call me (Y/N)."

Tigre: "Hehe alright, So what is happening in Asvarre?"

(Y/N): "One of our fellow Assassin, Arthur send me a message about a man named Germaine who is responsible for the attack who do a coup against his siblings and he also killed many innocents in the Massacre as well kill one of our brothers there."

Tigre: "I hope we can help them, This Germaine might be part of the Templar?"

(Y/N): "I don't think so, He's not part of the Templar only for himself. He wanted to control Asvarre by himself with his Lieutenant."

Tigre understood his words as they arrived at the dock and met with James Cook as he will take them to Asvarre as they set sail James Cook told Tigre and (Y/N) that the sea to Asvarre will be blocked by the order of Germaine cause no one will enter as he turned to find a perfect entry and the two used a small boat.

As they off the boat. They finally arrived at the Colchester, Dock and they see so many guards guarding the district by the Order of Germaine many villagers didn't get appreciated by the Guards who always raise taxes and some of them killed innocent people in the Public.

Tigre and (Y/N) will deal with this as they head to the Assassin Bureau and used the rooftop building to make sure no one spotted them. As both Tigre and (Y/N) started using the rooftop building and eliminated the Archers on the rooftop as they sees an Assassin Symbol on the Carpet.

(Ignored Basim on the screen)

Tigre and (Y/N) finally found the Bureau as they enter. The Assassins see them as they bow down to them and they are very loyal to (Y/N) who is now a Mentor and leader of the Assassin's Order they also bow to Tigre as well who is Master Assassin and Lord of Brunes.

Inside, the Bureau looks large, and many things like weapons, food, drinks, ammunition, and also a library with the Office. As many Assassins were resting and still another task as they turned and sees (Y/N) and Tigre, they immediately bow to them and salute them with respect as (Y/N) order them to be at ease as they continue their work.

As (Y/N) and Tigre enter the office, They finally met the Bureau leader named Arthur who is the leader of the Assassin Bureau in Asvarre. he turned around as he sees Mentor (Y/N) and Lord Tigre who is also Master Assassin he walked toward him shaking his mentor's hand.

Arthur: "Alhamdulillah (Praise be to God.)"

(Y/N): "Alhamdulillah (Praise be to God.) You called us here and we are here to help you, Arthur. What is the situation?"

Arthur shows his Mentor and Tigre on the map showing that Germaine has control over everything as Arthur explained to him.

Arthur: "Germaine has control of everything by himself, even he tries to kill his own siblings and he already orders his soldiers to kill our fellow Brothers and Sisters."

(Y/N): "We needed to find a way to deal with this situation. By doing that we needed to free our fellow Assassins first and help them."

Tigre: "But we also needed to deal with Germaine who is ordering his four lieutenants and we must find out where is Germaine now."

Arthur: "That's right, Germaine has four Lieutenants that they serve him."

(Y/N): "Then these men will die. Alright, Tigre you will be the one who deals with them while I search for the Assassins that have been captured. Meet me when you are ready Tigre."

Tigre nods to (Y/N) as he walks toward Arthur and looked at the list of names of the four Germaine's Lieutenants that he must eliminate.

Arthur: "These are the men that you must kill Lord Tigre. The first one is Carpef, the man who is very cruel and very dangerous. Many of his men who been suffered hard training because of him and many of them died. The Second is Dillian who controls the Market district without any papers and orders his men to execute them, the third is Georgios who is a Knight Priest who loves to torture men cause they refused to join Germaine's army and also rapping women. finally is Orthur who orders the slaves to work hard and who refuses and he executed them insight."

Tigre: "We will eliminate these lieutenants and wait for (Y/N) that he save our brothers and sisters."

Arthur: "Be careful out there my lord. These men are very hard to crack."

Tigre: "My thanks Arthur, I will return with some good news."

Tigre nods to Arthur as he walks out from the Bureau and he started to search and hunt down Germaine's Lieutenant. As he first starts to climb on the tallest building and his viewpoint all around him then performs a leap of faith.

*Target 1:Carpef*

Tigre arrived at the rich district in Colchester he gathered information by eavesdropping on the two soldiers as he sating down on the bench with the citizen and listening to their conversation and capturing what they saying.

Soldier#1: "Ugh...can't believe that Lieutenant just keeping us to trained hard. No one is resting or anything."

Soldier#2: "Yeah...can't believe that bastard Lieutenant did this to many of us right now..."

Soldier#1: Shh...be quiet. if you said that his captain will notice us and punish us. The Lieutenant is still inside his barrack office and the place is secure and no one comes in."

Soldier#2: "Yeah I know, we should return to our post. We don't want to get more into trouble."

Tigre got some information where his target location as he headed toward location as he used the rooftop building and headed toward his target location with his free-running parkour skills and through a lot of obstacles.

Tigre arrived at the location of his target and the place is heavily guarded with some archers, elite soldiers, and some soldiers training without resting. Tigre started to sneak in without being spotted by the guards and he used the sneak entrance underground, As he inside the building he sees the Elite Soldiers were patrol and Tigre immediately used his Black Bow to shoot them and immediately perform his Assassination techniques with his Hidden Blade and continue searching the target.

He spotted the Target that he was writing to his Lord Germaine and he used the right moment to strike as he finish writing the letter Tigre activate his Hidden Blade as he sneaked into his office and he perform his Assassination techniques right on his neck and kill him as he left the scene and continue searching the next target.

*Meanwhile with (Y/N)*

Meanwhile, (Y/N) is located in the poor district of Colchester where he still searching for the location of his fellow Assassins where about by doing that he needed steal some letters from the Asvarre Knight to know their location as he started to viewpoint around him and perform a leap of faith and he spotted the massager is talking with the Asvarre Agents.

Asvarre Agent: "Here takes this letter and show it to Lord Germaine that we already capture the Assassins. This contained the location where the Assassins were been held."

Massanger: "If you are so concerned about these Assassins, why you should do it yourself?"

Asvarre Agent: "We cannot do that, We still do it by ourselves as we still needed to find his siblings and planning to perform a coup."

Massanger: "Geez killing his own siblings? Never thought about that."

Asvarre Agent: "It's best for the best."

As the two finish their conversation. The Messenger is start walking toward his destination in hopes to deliver the message on time and this is a perfect time for (Y/N) to steal the letter from the massager.

(Y/N) walks toward the massager quietly as he quickly slips his hand quickly to grab the letter from the massager bag and finally has the letter the massager looked at the bag as he is shocked that the letter is missing.

(Y/N) reads the letter and it shows him the location where the Assassins are been kept held he immediately heads there in no time hoping to rescue his fellow Assassins that have been held at the Hospital Prison.

(Y/N) has finally arrived at the Hospital and also there is a target that he must eliminate. He closes his eyes and used the Eagle sense that he sees the targets doing. inside the dungeon. The Hooded Knight alongside the mad priest ring the bell as one of the guard holding the Assassin hostage.

Mad Priest: "I see you brought the devil child. Good..."

Hooded Knight: "These devils are causing the plague of this land and making our Lord Germaine sick..."

Mad Priest: "Then end his suffering my child..."

The Hooded Knight is very menacing as he shows no mercy to the prisoner he pulls out his sword and stabbed it sword right into the assassin's heart and the Assassin dies in his last breath as the Hooded Knight sees the Mad Priest.

Hooded Knight: "It's done, Father Andersen. The devil has finally been dealt with."

The man was named Father Andersen. He's the mad priest of Asvarre who is very royal service to Lord Germaine. He's caused so many crimes like Serial rape, Mass brainwashing. Abuse of power, Corruption, Drugging, and Tampering with food to the patience and prisoners. 

Andersen: "Very good my child. You should go and report to Lord Germaine."

Hooded Knight: "And what about the Assassins?"

Andersen: "I will deal with them later. Now go my child."

Hooded Knight: "Yes father."

(Y/N) learned a lot about his target as he started to enter the building from the open window he eliminated the guards inside he also found a book where the assassins are been held he found Assassins there are six of them as he used the lockpicking and unlocking their cells and be able to free them and he started to find Andersen at his office.

As Andersen is writing his note and he didn't know that (Y/N) appeared behind him and started to ask him questions Andersen suddenly turned around and sees him

(Y/N): "Father Andersen, I would like to have a word with you?"

Andersen: "Who are you and how did you get in here?"

(Y/N): "That's not important, I want to know if your own master. Lord Germaine is one of the Templars?

Andersen: "Impossible child, The Templars are nothing but an illusion they are just an outlandish fairy tale."

(Y/N): "Is that so? Well, you never know if they exist in this world."

(Y/N) activate his Hidden Blade Stabbing Father Andersen, right in his throat and killing him as he laying down and closes his both eyes as he left the scene and heads to the Assassin Hideout and hoping that Tigre is completed the mission of eliminating Lord Germaine's Lieutenants.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Sharp Shooter By Joseph

General Fiction

2.8K 271 34
Updated with Secrets In Warfare. Kotari Ator. Heard it before? They destroy everything they touch, suffering, grief and death follow them where ever...
45 0 18
In a time of war, Mizuki's family was murdered by a group of warriors known as The League. Trained to become an assassin, she joins 4 others on a que...
83 13 10
"Guilt, pain, and loss burned my soul. No matter what good I would do, it would never stop the flames from burning me, the poison from killing me, an...
58 8 15
Many years ago, so many that it is nearly forgotten, there was a group that was entrusted with the care and protection of the people. Their goals wer...