"7 Mafia Husbands" (BTS ot7 f...

By hazelrays

A sweet, kind and caring girl to whom people loves alot. She is very innocent. Her father and mother loves he... More

Introduction
Chapter -1 (Decision)
Chapter-2 (Marriage)
Chapter-3 (University)
Chapter-4 (Meet)
Chapter-5 (Talk)
Chapter-6 (Wedding)
New Mansion(Tour)
Chapter-7 (Feeling)
Chapter-8 (First Day)
Chapter-9 (Sports Day)
Chapter-10 (Won)
Chapter-11 (Dinner)
Chapter-12 (Gift)
Chapter: 13 (Spending Time)
Chapter-14 (Office)
Chapter-15 (Preparation)
Chapter-16 (Confessing)
Chapter -17 (Hurt)
Chapter- 18 (Jealousy)
Chapter- 20 (Prom Day)
Chapter- 21 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter- 22 (Care)
Chapter - 23 (Girlfriends)
Chapter-24 (Ignored)
Chapter - 25 (Photos)
New Introduction
Chapter-26 (Family)
Chapter-27 (Again)
Chapter- 28 (Video)
Chapter- 29 (Revenge)
Chapter-30 (Zayn)
Chapter-31 (Choices)
Chapter- 31 (Plan)
Chapter- 32 (Guilt)
Master Chapter (Truth)
Chapter - 34 (Changed)
Chapter - 35 (Her life)
Chapter- 36 (Burn)
Chapter- 38 (Marriage)
Chapter- 39 (Agreed)
Chapter - 40 (Moments)
Chapter- 41 (Viagra)
Chapter- 42 (Kiss)
Chapter- 43 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter-44 (Don't Leave us)
Chapter- 45 (Take them)
Chapter- 46 (Anger)
Chapter- 47 (Hug)
Chapter - 48 (Precap)
Chapter: 49 (Shopping)
Chapter- 50 (Love)
Chapter- 51 (Promise)
Chapter - 52 (Mine)
Chapter- 53 (Suho)
Chapter- 54 (Saved)
Chapter- 55 (Horny)
Chapter- 56 (Dirty Talks)
Chapter- 57(๐Ÿ”ž)
Epilogue
Epilogue- 2 (Dead)
Epilogue- 3
Sinful Elegance (Prologue)
Taesin's role
Royal Elegance
Introduction
Prologue:
Royal Elegance- 1 (Meeting Someone)
Royal Elegance- 2 (Marry me)
Royal Elegance- 3 (Husband and Wife)
Royal Elegance- 4 (Hurting Her)
Royal Elegance- 5 (Romance)
New story

Chapter-19 (Gala)

4K 139 0
By hazelrays

AUTHOR POV:

Today the day when all the business mans and women's will be present.

The Gala where the awards will be distributed to the companies.

The top 3 companies who are in leading places will be awarded by many surprises.

YN POV:

Right Now I'm getting ready for the Gala. I hope everything goes according to what I have plan. My husband's will be also there. I hope so....

My Parents and in-laws will be present their as a cheif guest...

Nayeon: Wow you are looking very beautiful Princess....

I look up too see myself really different from my own looks..

Outfit:

Mask:

Necklace:

I turn towards the door as it opened to see my parents standing there while smiling at me..

Yn: Mom Dad!

I ran to them hugged them tightly as I'm meeting them after one month..

Mom: How is our Princess?

Yn: Good Mom..

Dad: So is my Princess nervous?

Yn: Yes dad a little...

Nayeon: Hello Sir and Madam! Yn the Gala has been started...let's go!

The parents saw her and hugged her as she is like a daughter to them.

Mom: Princess I know you will rocket go!

Dad: Of course she is my princess. Go now we are proud of you our Daughter..

He said she hugged them both tightly before going to the Gala Hall.

The parents also went to their seats where Mr.kim and Mrs.kim are already present.

In Gala Hall:

All the business man and women's are present talking with each other.

But suddenly all the lights went off. They saw a spotlight placing on a girl standing while her back was facing all of them.

The Boys also stared at her.

She turned her back the hall gasped seeing an ethereal beauty standing there but they doesn't know to which company she belongs.

She slowly with confidence starts walking through the stairs. And soon she reached at her table where her Secretary and some employees were waiting for her while smiling..

She smiled at them and went towards them.

BTS POV:

We were waiting for our wife but suddenly all the lights went off. We saw a girl standing in a black gown. She turned around and was looking really very pretty.

She is looking similar to someone. She walked through the stairs and heck her beauty is so much. She is so much beautiful like our wife.

She went towards Red Star Enterprise and heck she is CEO Ms. Emarald...

END POV:

After 1 hours all of them were talking to each other and Yn here was staring at her husband's like a creep.

Host: So ladies and gentlemen please starts the gala... The awards will be distributed now.... Please Settle down..

All of them went to their assemble tables the host starts giving them the awards..

Heck there are so many companies..

Host: So now it's the turn of Top 3 companies who have Korea proud of it..

So the third prize goes to Mr.Lee Jongsuk...

Soon all the cheers starts roaming around the hall. Mr.lee came towards the stage and took the award... And gave a five mins speech..

Host: So now the second best Company award goes to Kim Enterprise...

Again the Hall was covered with applause and cheering sounds...

All of them went and give a speech towards the Audience.

Host: The first Company in this world award goes to RED STAR ENTERPRISE....

This time the cheering were more because of course it's the biggest and the first company in this world..

Yn came towards the stage for taking her award..

Host: Never thought a girl company will be this much higher. Anyways Ms. Emarald are you gonna reveal yourself!

Yn nodded her from her mask assuring that she reveal herself...

First she gave a five mins speech to the Audience to support and encourage them..

Yn: So finally the wait is over...

And in a sec she pulled her down which revealed her angelic face.

Full gasped including her husband's who were seeing her with wide eyes.

Some of them know her that's the reason because of them getting shocked but some were shocked seeing her beauty...

Yn: Hello Myself Miss.Emarld also known as Mrs.Kim Yn.

She said again taking all of them in an utter shock Because she revealed that she is the wife of the Kim's...

The Kim's were proud seeing her....

BTS POV:

When she removed her mask we were shocked to see our cute wifey. She was looking very beautiful.
She is CEO of Red Star Enterprise. Well we are proud of her.

She said she is our wife. We were on Nine cloud seeing that she have revealed herself as our wife..
She is ours only ours ..
End Pov

The day was shocked to them. Yn received the Golden Award for her success and the person who gave her this award was Mr.kim and Mrs.kim.

They were so much happy to see that their daughter have made them proud even her parents..
After talking with many business partners the Gala was finished...

They all enjoyed alot. Indeed it was a wonderful Day..

Soon all of them reached their home...

Finished......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 3.3K 65
Kang y/n an 17 yr. old who lived in New York with her mother after her father's death what will happen when she moves to Korean after all these 7 ye...
11.7K 384 29
Y/N is a badass, savage, cold girl. Loves her mom more than her life. Had a horrible past. Stresses herself so much. Is a Young CEO. BTS cold mercile...
91.7K 4K 37
โš ๏ธNO ROMANCE. JUST A SIBLING BOOKโš ๏ธ Dahyun,Daehan and Y/n, the Triplets discovers that their mother is going to get married again. The fact is the ma...