Wish Upon A Star

By gd_carpediem

Twenty-three-year-old, Sana Minatozaki, an idol and a member of a famous Kpop girl group meets an independent... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59

53

209 9 9
By gd_carpediem

"Are you sure you're not mad?".

"I'm not! Okay?!"

"Then why are you shouting?"

"It's because this is the fifth time you have asked me the same question, Babe. We just talked earlier at the house before we leave, and I told you that I'm not mad".

Tzuyu is talking to Sana who is sitting next to her inside the car. They are in the parking area of the JYPE building and they just got there a few minutes ago.

"Because you're being quiet for the whole ride. Don't tell me you're upset with me?"

Sana's expression suddenly changed. The annoyance on her face disappeared but its mouth was still pouting a bit and her eyebrows furrowed, proof that she was really upset. Sana looked away from Tzuyu and just faced the car window.

"It's urgent. Dad needs me in the company. I'm sorry if I can't be with you to watch your concert in Sydney. Should I call Dad to tell him I won't be going?".

Tzuyu is going to Taiwan and has the same schedule as Sana's departure tonight. Her father call her earlier and asked her to come over to the company. Even if she wanted to go with Sana and support the girl, she couldn't do it. She needs to talk to important investors. She shouldn't miss that opportunity because it will be a great help to their company.

"N-No, Babe. You don't need to do that. I'm sorry for behaving like this. I should have understood but here I am being immature right now." Sana said without looking at Tzuyu. She was too ashamed to face the tall girl because of how she acted a while ago.

"Come on. Look at me." Tzuyu reached out Sana's hand and gently caressed it.

"Come closer to me".

Sana obliged.

"We can Facetime so we can talk to each other. And when I have free time, I will come to watch you perform at your next concert. How about that? I promise to make it up to you", Tzuyu assured.

"I'm going to miss you, Babe", Sana pouted.

"So do I."

Sana began to tear up.

"Please, don't cry. Your eyes will get swollen. There are a lot of paparazzi at the airport. They might get suspicious and create rumors about you like being a brokenhearted idol." Tzuyu laugh softly and then wiped away the tears on Sana's cheeks. Sana just laughed a little and slap Tzuyu in the arm with that joke.

"You should go now. They are waiting for you", the tall girl added.

Sana nods and forces a smile.

"Your bodyguard is already here. You can leave me here. I'm fine".

"Kiss me", Sana whined.

Tzuyu cupped Sana's face and pulled the girl for a kiss. Their kiss lasted. It was gentle and warm. They hugged each other before Sana got out of the car. "Please, take care of yourself", Tzuyu whispered, and she felt Sana nod at her, "You, too".

The guard quickly approached Sana and helped the girl with her luggage. Tzuyu was left inside the car, watching Sana walk away. And before Sana completely disappeared from her sight, she immediately got her phone to call Sana. The other line rings and the call is answered right away.

"Yes, Babe? Did I forget something in there?".

Tzuyu saw Sana stop walking.

"I love you", she said.

"I love you too", Sana replied.

"Can you turn around?", Tzuyu requested.

She heard Sana giggle. She hurriedly rolled down the car window and there she saw Sana looking in her direction from the distance.

"Break a leg, Twice Sana!". Tzuyu said over the phone and let out a soft smile at Sana then she brought her fist in the air and mouthed, "Fighting!".

"Thank you. I'll make you proud," Sana said with a wide, bright smile and blow a kiss.

"But you already did. And I will always be proud of you".

---

Twice arrived at the airport. Many reporters are waiting for the arrival of the Korean Girl Group.

Starting Park Jihyo, the Twice leader attracted attention for her casual look and her short hair. Myoui Mina also looks fabulous yet enigmatic with just her black hoodie. As for Sana, the gorgeous member wears a simple white hoodie partnered with denim square pants and white sneakers. She also wears black shades and a mask. Nayeon wears a black crop top, topped with a green varsity jacket, and finished her overall look with a black beanie. Lastly, Momo showed up in an all-white fashion fit from head to toe.

Twice members along with their manager, personal assistants, and security guards just kept walking towards the airport. Sana and Momo decided to buy a coffee. After a couple of minutes, they heard the boarding announcement of their flight. So the two idols run fast as they can while they were laughing along with one of their bodyguards who can't run properly because he is carrying their drinks. The girls almost missed the flight for taking too long at Starbucks.

"Jihyo-san....", Sana whispered to Jihyo who was sitting next to her on the plane. The girl turned to face her.

"Hmm?", Jihyo responded.

"Look at my nails." Sana softly smiles while showing her fingers. Yes, she lowkey flexin' her engagement ring to Jihyo.

"Ow, It's beautiful. I think nude colors suit you", Jihyo said then smiled. She didn't notice the ring since they always wear one every time. It's just their normal thing.

"Eh? Don't you notice anything besides my nail polish? Take a look again..". This time, Sana only stick out her ring finger just for Jihyo to notice the engagement ring.

"OHMYYYYY!!! SANAAAAA! I'm so happy-".

"Shhh–." Sana immediately covered Jihyo's mouth, but it was already too late. Nayeon was now standing behind them while looking at them.

"What happened?! Why are you shouting Jihyo?", Nayeon interfered while Momo and Mina stopped on what they are doing and glanced at the girls.

Sana secretly pinched Jihyo in the arm then shut her eyes for seconds and let out a stressful sigh. "Now, how can I explain this to them?", she said in the back of her mind. Sana knows how the girls will react. They'll be going crazy about her being engaged now to Tzuyu.

"Care to explain?", Nayeon asked which made Sana go back to her trance.

---

(fast forward)

Twice World Tour, entitled: Ready To Be. The all-over tour consist of 20 shows and began on April 15, 2023, at the Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney and concluded on August 30, 2023, at the Olympic Gymnastic Arena in Seoul, compromising 30 songs. Some of their songs were performed with a live band. And each member also performed a solo on stage. Even though it was tiring, the Twice concert went well. The combination of enthralling production, a fun atmosphere, and a quality performance can imprint an unforgettable memory. It was an unparalleled experience for all the fans that enjoyed the Twice spectacular concert.

---

Since, the two parted ways. Tzuyu is always busy at their company. Despite it, she is still able to make an effort for Sana. In the past three months, Tzuyu always sent cakes and bouquets for Twice members and staff to congratulate their every successful show. When there was a chance, Tzuyu grabbed that opportunity to go and watch the concert. After the concert, she will end up going to knock at the door to Sana's room just to surprise her fiancé with a bouquet. And then the next day, she would return to Taiwan for business. It's easy for her to travel because their family owns a private plane, but it's tiring since after her work she goes straight to the concert without enough rest. All she cares about is seeing Sana perform and being with the girl even just for a moment. If Tzuyu couldn't attend the concert due to a hectic schedule, she and Sana always talk through Facetime in their free time, and during the night, they ended up falling asleep while talking to each other due to tiredness and exhaustion.

Sana knows they have differences in life. Even if she complains a lot, Sana would still understand all that. Especially, when it comes to their careers. She needs to respect, trust, compromise, and be patient and understanding. Just like Tzuyu always does for her and their relationship.

---

After the world tour concert, the Korean Girl Group Twice was given a one-month break. Sana thought of going on vacation to Japan to see and be with her parents after a long time. She won't go there alone because Tzuyu and Minju will be with her.

"When do you want to go to Japan? Tell me so I know when I can request a private plane for us", said Tzuyu who was busy making a report on her laptop.

Sana leaned closer, clinging to Tzuyu's arm. "You don't have to do that".

"But why?", Tzuyu stopped typing and glance at Sana. "We already talked about this matter, haven't we?".

Sana nods her head and says, "I already bought a ticket for us. Minju's coming with us", she giggled.

Tzuyu expected this to happen as Sana's payback for all the missing days that she wanted to have time with Minju and she had the same thought.

Back then, Tzuyu also made a big mistake with Minju. She also left the child and didn't say anything either. Since then Minju was always in a sullen mood towards her to the point that the child always refused to talk to her. Tzuyu always called or had face time just to give try to talk with Minju. And during those days, she slowly gets back the child's trust that's why she was able to explain to Minju everything. About her reasons and more about her and Sana's situation. Now, everything's fine between them, Sana and Tzuyu have something to take care of and wanted to do for Minju.

"Since Minju's schooling ended two days ago and she's now on vacation, we are going to Japan tomorrow!!!", Sana squealed while showing the tickets at Tzuyu.

"Minjuyah....Did you hear what Mommy said?", Tzuyu looked down as she began to talk to the five-year-old girl who she thought was busy playing with her toys on the floor.

"Minjuyah.."

"Look at this kid. She's ignoring me now.."

"Just let her play", Sana chuckled.

"But it's her time to bed. It's already 7 PM now."

Tzuyu closed her laptop and put it on the bedside table. After that, she got out of bed to check on Minju. She then let out a sigh when she saw the child was already sleeping on the floor. "Aigoo...Our little bean here has fallen asleep while playing", she softly chuckled and carried Minju in her arms.

"She must be really tired. Give her to me", Sana said while extending her arms to get the child.

"I will take her to her room".

They have been given the privilege to bring out Minju with them to have quality time with the child. They decided on one of the rooms to be Minju's room in case the child wanted to stay with them during weekends.

"No, she will be sleeping with us tonight". Sana said in a low voice not wanting to wake up the child.

"Seriously?! Babe...She needs to sleep in her room", Tzuyu opposed.

"Lower your voice".

"Just give our baby to me. I want our Min-Min to sleep beside us-".

"But she's a big girl now...".

"Why are you so persistent? Ohmygosh, don't tell me...No. It's not gonna happen. We can't have sex when Minju's with us. You silly pervert!".

"That's why I'm bringing our baby to her room...", the tall girl wink at her.

"And now, you're calling her a baby? You just said she's a big girl now. Give me my baby!", Sana frowned before she carefully took Minju away from Tzuyu. "If you want, you can go to her room and sleep there instead".

At that point, Tzuyu could do nothing but sighed in defeat and lay quietly on the bed. "I just wanted to see you dance that New Rules in front of me", Tzuyu mumbled.

"Are you saying something?". Sana pretended not to hear it. She secretly grin as she saw the tall girl begin sulking.

"Nothing...."

Tzuyu badly needs to feel Sana tonight. And she wanted it to start with Sana dancing like she always did in her solo performance. But everything did not go according to her plan.

"Alright. Keep an eye on our Min-Min. I'll just bring her toys back in her room."

When Sana came back, she saw that Tzuyu was already sleeping soundly while Minju was on top of her body. Its arms were wrapped around the child's back to support Minju not dropping onto the bed.

"She wanted to make love but here she is, already fell asleep." Sana laughed softly and then walk towards Tzuyu. She slowly removed the tall girl's eyeglasses and leaned to kiss Tzuyu on the forehead.

"Ow, I'm sorry I didn't know I fell asleep", Tzuyu whispered as soon as she woke up.

"No, it's okay, Hon. Just put Minju to bed so we can sleep now".

But, Minju woke up when she felt being separate from Tzuyu.

"Mommy...Mama..I'm sorry I forgot to say goodnight". Minju said while rubbing her eyes.

Sana lay on the bed next to Minju then softly caress the child's head. "Don't worry, Baby. It's fine with us. You can go back to sleep now".

"Goodnight, Mommy."

"Goodnight, Babyy".

"Goodnight, Mama".

"Goodnight, our little bean."

Sana kissed Minju in the forehead then she looked at Tzuyu and leaned for a kiss. Tzuyu covered Minju's eyes and immediately responded to the kiss. They smilingly embraced the child while Minju giggled as she cling to the two adult's arms.

All of a sudden, Sana and Tzuyu heard Minju speaks to them.

"Mommy Sana.."

"Mama Tzuyu..."

"Can you be my parents for real? Min-Min wants to be your daughter forever".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright. I don't know if this chapter will affect all of you, guys. It's just hard for me how will I end this story. I'll take it slow. 😭😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784K 28.3K 112
Chou Tzuyu is the daughter of one of the famous businessmen in Asia. She's a narcissistic person, she dated lots of women, she doesn't know the word...
19.1K 847 44
"Don't!" Mina quickly interjects and moves her face slightly sideward, away from Chaeyoung's hand. "Stop right there. Everything about you makes me w...
231K 7.6K 40
Son Chaeyoung is in her first year at the Seoul Multi Arts Academy and has already made a name for herself as the resident prankster, making her popu...
64.3K 3.1K 82
Then, in a little whisper like it is not just the two of them in the room, Sana asked, "I've been meaning to ask you for a while now. Does... that pe...