Mafia in Disguise ||Enhypen J...

By Rookie475

That guy,he is so nice to me but didnt let me realize that he is a mafia. Though, he was my childhood friend... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Final)
Lets talk 🤧🤧

Chapter 6

114 5 120
By Rookie475

Jay:Yup-I am the CEO of the EnGene company.

Y/n:Wow Jay!!You are so rich and successful!!Meanwhile,I just lost my job few moments ago..

Jay:Lost your job??Ehh??What do you mean??

Y/n:I was fired!!

Jungwon:What!!You are that doctor who became successful just in 1 year of your career.How can you get fired??

Y/n:You wont understand,Jungwon!!

Jay:What happened??

Y/n:I saved a patient's life without taking money..Or breaking the hospital policy according to the supervisor and that's why I was fired!!

Jay:How could he??Imma kill him--Where is he??

Jungwon:Hyung---Dont work so hard..I will do that for you.Tell me--how do you want me to kill him??By blasting a bomb on his head or poisoning him and shooting him with riffles or AK-47 or stabbing him with a knife or cutting his head off with your favourite Katana imported from Japan??

Jay:Yahh--Yang Jungwon--Will you shut up for a minute??

I just dropped my mouth after hearing Jungwon's word...He just spoke like he works for a maniac serial killer.I couldnt blink at this rate..I looked at Jay and he looked back and he smiled in embarrassment..

Jay:Dont mind Jungwon--I told it already..He is going through his puberty..

Y/n: It seems like Jungwon watches TV lot...

Jungwon:But,I do not--

Jay:Enough for today--Now stop talking...Here,,go home and have your dinner and sleep.And now,let me talk with Y/n..

Jungwon:As you say,hyung!!

Jungwon left after Jay told him to have dinner...Wait a minute---That boy isnt Jay's brother..Jay was the only child...I was about to ask him but right that moment,he holded my hands and looked at me..

Jay:Oh my god!!Y/n!!Your hands has became softer than before.

Y/n:Thanks Jay!!But,who is Jungwon actually??

Jay:Jungwon is actually adopted after he lost his parents..But,I love him like he is my own brother!!

Y/n:Wow!!That's so nice of you,Jay..You became a boy's family..I am so proud of you..

Jay:And you lost your source of income to save one's life..

Y/n:Dont worry.I have no regrets for this now..

Jay:Dont worry Y/n!!You will get justice.

Y/n:Anyways,you know,Wonwoo oppa is in police department and Lily is in high school..

Jay:Wow--Good to know..

Y/n:I need to go inside the hospital to meet Lily..

Jay:Why??What happened to Lily??

Y/n:She was bullied..She is badly injured and was brought here..And now,I cant even go inside the hospital...

Jay:Dont worry..Let me call Jungwon here..He will analyze the whole hospital and find a way for you to go inside..

Y/n:But, didn't he go home??

Jungwon:No--I was standing beside you two..

We both got startled by Jungwon. Didn't he go home?? He was standing here... I looked at him and shock and Jay started scolding him..

Jay:Yahh--Yang Jungwon!! What the hell are you doing here??

Jungwon:I was standing beside you. I didn't go home..

Y/n:Why??

Jungwon:How can I go and eat without my hyung??He didnt eat too.

Jay:Jungwon-ahh!!I am on my tears now-

Y/n:Me too--Anyways!!Can you make a research on the hospital??

Jungwon:What type of research??

Y/n:Ways to go inside the hospital by not the main gate..

Jungwon:Okay--Let me take my laptop--Its in the car...

Jay:Make it fast--

Jungwon:Okay----According to the hospital structures,you can enter into the hospital through the another gate leaving the main gate..

Y/n:But there are guards..How can I go inside??

Jay:Wait a minute,girl--Jungwon can figure out multi-ways of any problem...Tell other ways..

Jungwon:You can climb in the 2nd floor and then you can go inside..There are no guards in the 2nd floor as per I can tell.

Y/n:But,that's totally dangerous..But,for Lily,I will do it..

Jay:No--Y/n,I cant let you break your limbs..Yahh-Jungwon,any other safest way??

Jungwon:Bring a helicopter and take Y/n noona to the rooftop and leave her there..

Y/n:But,that would be time consuming and expensive..

Jay:But,I can call a helicopter right now--I have 18 helicopter fr..

Y/n:But,I dont like the idea..

Jay:Heard that,Jungwon??Y/n dont like your idea..Any other idea??

Jungwon be like--I cant--Plzzz

Jay:Dont you have any idea??

Jungwon:Hyung--Just kill all the guards and then Y/n noona can go..

Y/n:What!!Murder??How will you murder??Yk,Jay hates crimes a lot.Jay has never killed a mosquito yet!!

Jungwon:What!!(Chocked on the air) *

Y/n:Anything wrong, Jungwon??

Jay:He is allergic to air.. That's why he was chocking...

Y/n:Ehhh??What???

Jay:I was kidding..Any other options??

Jungwon:How about Y/n noona go inside in disguise??

Y/n:We need outfit then--

Jungwon:Le---I am stripping myself--Wear my clothes...Plz dont say that- you need another idea.

Y/n:I dont like this idea of stripping,Jungwon!!

Jungwon: 😭😭

Jay:Yahh--Dont you have any good idea??

Jungwon:Lets act,Jay hyung!!

Y/n:Ehh??

Jungwon legit went in front of the main gate and right away,he fell on the ground..He holded his chest and started to yell like--Ähh,it hurts--Jay and I was about to go toward him but Jungwon winked at us...Then,Jay winked back too and started acting too.

Jay:Oh,my brother---What happened to you??

Jungwon:Ahh---Hyung!!I think I will die todayy-Ahh my heart!!!

Jay:Yahh-you guards--What are you doing here??Help me--Pick him up with me....

Jungwon:Ahh-hyung!!Dont save me--God is calling me to him..Dont take me to doctors..

Jay:SHUT UP FOR A MINUTE---Guards--Faster!!

The guards went to Jungwon and started to pick him up with Jay..Taking the chance,I went inside the hospital and finally went to Lily's wardroom..Then,I saw Lily was sitting leaning against the bed..I was so happy to see her back on her sense...I went and hugged her..

Y/n:Yahh-Lily!!Are you okay??

Lily:Yeah--I am fine!!Dont worry for me!!!

Y/n:Dont your head hurt??Ahh--There is so big wound on your forehead--Wait--I brought ointments for you!!

Lily:I am fine,Y/n eonnie!!And,dont take trouble for me..I will be fine!!

Y/n: And now tell me--Who the hell bullied you like this??Why did they do that??

Lily:They said they dont like my face--And that's why they bully me-

Y/n:Who are they??

Lily:It's my female classmates.She and her minions cant tolerate me...They even tried to defame me with chits in the exams...

Y/n:But,you are the prettiest and you always rank first at school.How the hell they can bully you for your own success???

Lily:Idk-Anyways--It's already late.Go home,eonnie!!

Y/n:But-what abou--

Lily:I am fine!!All I need is a nap!!And you too-You are coming hospital anyways..It's your workplace..You can see me more-You look so tired-Byee eonnie..Goodnight--

I went out of the room and just noticed that Jay and Jungwon was sitting on the chairs outside..I went to them and thanked to them for their help--

Y/n:You two are already here??

Jay:Yeah--we are here.

Y/n:How did you come here??

Jungwon:Somehow.. We escaped somehow..

Y/n:Ohh--Thank you Jay and Jungwon-ahh!!You are so nice..

Jungwon:I hope I can help you more in the future--

Jay:So,how is she??Is Lily okay?

Y/n:Yup-she is!!I am worried about her school life..Her bullying news in on the TV..None of her friends came to see her..

Jay:Doesn't she have friends at school??

Y/n:I am also thinking about this.If she had friends,then she would be protected..I am such a bad sister..I didnt realize that my sister suffered at school...I am sorry,Lily!!I am the worst--

Jungwon:Yahh-Y/n-noona!Dont say that!!Your sister will get friends soon.

Jay:Yes--She will have friends..

Jay shifted his glaze to Jungwon and started patting his back and smirked.I dont understand these duos..Neither their style of communications and their jokes.

Jay:Umm-Jungwon-ahh!You are 19,right?

Jungwon:Yup-I am 19 years old,hyung!!

Jay:You didnt attend the highschool,right??It's time for Jungwon to go to school ,learn something and make new friends...........

To be continued....................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399 15 15
I was a normal girl once upon a time. I had a happy childhood and had a lot of friends until I met the beast. I know that might seem strange to you b...
505 25 1
Being kidnapped then 'accidentally' eavesdropping on a lot of Intel that was specifically not for outside ears, was definitely not your way of being...
26.2K 1.4K 28
He was just a stranger who Youngjae wanted to know more about.
24.3K 470 20
Jeon Jungkook (the mafia who is her brother's friend and they are both CEOs) is Y/n's Boyfriend since middle school, however Y/n doesn't remember him...