A Lycoris's Lilybell: Chisato...

By SnickerDoodle01

A Lycoris and a Lilybell that go on missions together. A lot of the Chapters are straight from Lycoris Recoil... More

Intro
Chapter 1: Meeting
Chapter 1.5: Value
Chapter 2: Mr. Bear
Chapter 2.5: Mission Failed Successfully
Chapter 3: DA
Chapter 3.5: Taken
Chapter 4.5: Owl
Chapter 5: Guide
Chapter 5.5: Fake
Chapter 6: Roommates
Chapter 6.5: Weakness
Chapter 7: Bar
Chapter 7.5: Forbidden
Chapter 8: The Captain
Chapter 8.5: Intruder Alert
Chapter 9: Heart
Chapter 9.5: Secret

Chapter 4: Date

691 16 1
By SnickerDoodle01

(Your POV)

(Bang! Bang! Bang!)

Chisato and I are in the cafe's basement, where there's a shooting range for us to practice. At the moment, I'm shooting with Chisato's rubber bullets that she uses on missions. She encouraged me to start using them, as she doesn't want me to shoot our enemies with the intent to kill. And after unloading a full clip onto the target, I get a bit frustrated.

You: (Sigh) Damn it...

I haven't hit any of the points at all, only around them. Chisato is still firing at her target, I pick up one of the rubber bullets that's set on the stand in front of me and observe it. The tip of the bullet is red and it's cushioned a bit, not being able to penetrate anyone's skin.

You: What exactly is this thing?

Chisato: Ehehe~ I keep missing too!

You: It's really difficult to hit the targets from afar with these bullets. Is that why you're always fighting up close?

Chisato leaves her station and runs up to me, hugging my arm.

Chisato: Yup! If I get up close I'm sure to hit!

She's gives me a wide smile but I just sigh and shrug her off, putting down the rubber bullet I picked back in its container.

You: That would be difficult for me, it'd be almost suicide if I try to fight up close. I'm more of a person that likes to shoot from afar.

I pick up my magazine that has regular bullets and load it in my gun. I then aim at my Target and unload the full magazine. Chisato watches as she sees how much of a good shot I am. All bullets have passed through the center point of the target.

Chisato: Amazing Y/n, you're just like a machine! If you're that good with real bullets, then you can just avoid vital organs.

She moves from my right to my left and touches my cheek, making circling motions and pinching it.

Chisato: No need to shoot Teach's bullets unnecessarily!

You: But that was our job.

I face her as her finger is still on my cheek.

You: We were taught how to kill.

Chisato: Not when you're with us, right?

You: (Chuckles)

Chisato and I exit the basement and go up to the Cafe.

(Timeskip)

I'm walking back to the Cafe from the grocery story, Mika needed me to pick up some supplies. As I was right outside the Cafe, about to enter inside, I hear Chisato yelling.

Chisato: AGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

You: (What the hell?)

I open the door and walk inside. I see Chisato and Kurumi sitting in the lobby in front of a TV. Chisato has a VR headset on with a Gun Controller in her hands and Kurumi is trying to calm her down.

Chisato: Ugh! I can't do this anymore!!!

Kurumi: Relax, it's just a game.

Chisato: But look! The opponents username is- Oh, Y/n! You're back! Perfect timing, I'm tagging you in, try this!

You: Huh?

Chisato pulls me over in front of the TV and puts the Headset on me. I look around and it's a video game I used to play over at HQ.

You: Oh, I know this game.

Chisato: You do?!

You: Yeah, me and my Lilybell squad played this game a lot on our free time. I kicked their asses.

Chisato: Yipee! That's good to hear!

Chisato hands me the Gun Controller.

Chisato: Now, avenge me! GO!!!

The game starts and I look around for my opponent. They pop out from a wall and start shooting me. I try and dodge it but I get hit by most of their bullets.

You: Damn! I'm a bit rusty! But I got this!

I pace myself and relax. Once my opponent pops out from the wall again, they start to shoot. I maneuver around, dodging their shots while at the same time, lead my bullets in their direction. They run to the other side, but not without getting hit with all of my shots. I'm already confused on how they're still alive after I unloaded my whole mag on them.

You: Huh?! No shot, they're still alive! They just ate all 24 of my shots and still lived?!

Rainbow Six Siege moment right there. I wait and reload my gun as they make their move. They're on the left side this time, hiding behind the wall.

You: (They gotta be one shot.)

Once they pop out and shoot at me, I dodge by doing my signature move; I do a backflip and before I'm about to land, I aim my gun at them, pull the trigger once and win the game.

I land on my feet as I see the screen read "Winner Winner! Chicken Dinner!"

You: Haha! Yes!

Chisato: You won?!

You: Ez dub.

Chisato: Yeah!!!

She gets up and hugs me, which became almost a tackle. But I was able to stay on my feet and I put my arm around her.

You: You're awfully happy about this.

Chisato: I mean, yeah! Take a look at their annoying username!

I look at the screen and see that the name is "Fuki".

You: (Laughs) Oh damn! No wonder... Anyway, that was fun. Here you go.

I give Chisato and Kurumi back the VR and Controller. They go ahead and play a few more times as I relax in the break room.

(Chisato's POV)

Chisato: Hmm...

After Kurumi and I finished playing, we went into the Tatami room, where she was putting back the VR and stuff. I sat down and began to think for a bit.

Chisato: Kurumi.

Kurumi: Hmm?

Chisato: Do you think Y/n's the type of person to go out and do something fun?

Kurumi: Uh... I don't know. You're his girlfriend, right?

Chisato: Yeah, but...

Today was one of the only times I get to see Y/n relaxed and enjoying himself. Usually he's all serious, whether that's working at the Cafe or going on missions. And only once before today has he did something that he found enjoyable; playing board games with everyone on the night after we went to DA.

Even though he enjoyed that Mock Battle we had against Fuki and Sakura, that still was just practice for him. Tonight was the second time I saw him having fun, and it was a game he played back at HQ.

Kurumi: Why are you asking me?

Chisato: It's just... He's always so serious and tonight, I actually got to see his happy side for another time, even if it was just a quick game that he enjoyed playing.

Kurumi: Then why don't you take him on a date?

Chisato: A Date...

A Date. A Date? Wait a minute, we actually could go on A Date! An actual date! We haven't gone on an actual date ever! Not once since we started going out! Y/n and I need a break from missions and the Cafe anyway, so why not do so by going on a date!

I get up, leave the room and run inside the room Y/n is in, which is the break room. I open the door and see that he's sitting down, on his phone. I run up to him and tackle him down fully.

You: Ah!

With me on top of him, I cup his face and stare into his eyes with seriousness. He's all red in the face, which is always so adorable, but he grabs my shoulders and pushes me back a bit.

You: Chisato? What's gotten into you-

Chisato: Go on a date with me.

You: Eh?!

(Your POV)

A couple minutes ago, Chisato tackled me down and told me to go on a date with her. Right now, we're both in the lobby with Mika behind the bar. She slams her hand on the bar and looks Mika dead in the eyes.

Chisato: Y/n and I are going to take the day off tomorrow.

Mika: What for?

Chisato: We're going on a date!

Mika: Oh, is that so?

You: Can he really just give us the day off tomorrow?

Chisato: Of course he can!

I actually don't think it's a good idea to call off from work tomorrow, since it could get busy. Mika and the other two might need our help, I'd be ashamed if we just left them to do all the work while me and Chisato go out and about on the day we're supposed to be working.

Chisato: C'mon Teach, just this once!

You: Um, actually Mika, it's probably best if we do work, it might get busy and-

Mika: Alright, it's fine with me.

Chisato/You: Really?

Mika: Yup. I'm sure Mizuki, Kurumi and I can hold it down.

Chisato starts cheering and jumping around as I'm still on the edge about leaving them.

Chisato: Yay! You're the best Teach! Thank you!

You: Mika, are you sure?

Chisato: Hey, listen you!

Chisato points her finger at me and gives me an evil smile.

Chisato: Now you got no choice (Evil laughs)!

You: (She's scary.) But the Cafe might be busy and...

She goes up to me, hugs me and whispers in my ear.

Chisato: Meet me at the train station tomorrow at noon. If you don't show up, I'll punish you~.

You: Nng!

Her scary whisper and threatening threat gave me the chills and my timbers have been shivered. She giggles her way out the door, not before giving me one last message.

Chisato: Oh yeah, don't wear your uniform. Plain clothes only, we're going on a DATE! Remember that!

She then shuts the door and I turn to Mika, who's just chuckling.

You: Um... Hey Boss, I won't be able to make it in for tomorrow.

Mika: (Chuckles) That's okay Y/n, thanks for the heads up.

(Timeskip - The Next Day)

I head my way to the train station, where I'm supposed to meet Chisato for our date. Once I spot her, I look at her and see her outfit.

You: (Woah...)

She's actually very adorable dressed the way she is. My heart starts to race a bit, knowing that I'm going on a date with her. I relax myself and head my way towards her.

You: Hey, Chisato.

She looks up at her phone and stares at me. I see her bow that she's wearing, a Black strap with a red ribbon and it makes her more adorable. She looks at me from head to toe.

Chisato: Oh, wow... That's a new look...

You: Is something wrong with it?

I'm wearing a white plain hoodie with black joggers and simple tennis shoes. She did say to wear plain clothes. What she's wearing does make her look adorable, but it's a bit odd. Her black shirt and white shorts are normal but the red cape around her and the brown belt around her waste is on the outside of her cape, not around her white shorts.

Chisato: Well, I thought you would dress up better for our date.

You: And did you make that costume yourself?

Chisato: It's not a costume... (Sigh) Come on, let's get going.

Chisato and I hold hands as we both walk to our first destination, which is a mall that's nearby.

Chisato: Why are you covering yourself up with that hoodie? It's the middle of summer, isn't it hot?

You: Just a little bit, I'll be fine though.

Chisato: And why not wear shorts either? Those sweatpants are a bit baggy.

You: I don't have many shorts. Only a few, but I only use them to bed.

Chisato: (Sigh) Do you have an outfit that fits summer at all?

You: No, not really. I've only gone outside with my Lilybell uniform on.

Chisato: Even when you hang out with your Lilybell friends?

You: Our Commander is pretty strict with us. If we were to hang out at all outside of HQ, we'd still have to wear our Lilybell uniform just in case anything happens in our area.

Chisato: Wow... That sucks. Well, since you're with me, how about we find you a summer outfit?

You: I mean, I don't think that's necessary but if you're choosing for me, then-

Chisato: (Gasp)

Chisato stops me and holds my hands together. Her eyes light up all of sudden and she's smiling ear to ear.

Chisato: You're letting me choose?! And it's okay with you?!

You: Uh, yeah-

Chisato: Hihi~ Yay!

She jumps up and now starts running. I'm confused on why she's so happy.

Chisato: This is so exciting! I can't wait! (Giggles)

You: Um...

(Timeskip - In The Mall)

We're at a clothes store right now and Chisato is picking out many different outfits for me. We just need one outfit but she wants me to try out a bunch. As I tried them on, she kept complimenting my looks, which kept getting me flushed.

After a few outfits, I tried on the last outfit she got for me
When I walked out of the changing room and into the public mirror, she squealed in excitement.

Chisato: (Squeals) This one makes you so hot!

You: Gah!

Honestly, this outfit is the one I like the most. I had on a Blue V-neck shirt, over it was a Gray short sleeve dress shirt, unbuttoned. My pants were black, slim fit jeans with a belt and my shoes were Gray/White colored high tops.

Chisato: I could eat you up!!!

You: Um, we're in public, so-

Chisato: This is the one Y/n! You look so good in this one!

I do agree, this outfit does make me look best.

You: Thank you.

I go ahead and pay for it and then change into it, putting my old clothes in the bag I got with my outfit. After I change into my new outfit, Chisato and I still wonder around the mall, this time with her hugging my arms and humming to herself.

As we look around, she stops and points to the store next to us.

Chisato: Here next.

I look at it and it's a store for women. It's a lingerie store. I turn red as she pulls me inside.

You: W-wait! Maybe I should wait outside!

Chisato: Eh?! But I want you to help me pick out some bras and panties. It's only fair since you let me pick out your summer outfit.

You: But, this store is for women!

Chisato: C'mon, don't fight with me!

You: Ah!

She basically pulls me inside. As she looks around, my face is heating up and I keep my head down as we walk.

Chisato: Ooo!

She stops and let's go of me. She grabs a few clothing hanging and stands in front of me.

Chisato: Y/n! Which one should I get?

I keep my head down, not wanting to look up.

Chisato: Hey, Weenie Hut Junior, I'm talking to you!

You: Um, I think I'll pass.

Chisato: C'mon! Look, look!

You: Chisato, I-

Chisato: Look. Up. Now.

You: Nng!

Her scary voice intimidates me and I look up. She has two sets of bras and two panties in her hands.

Chisato: Should I get this super cute pink one?! Or get this really sexy red one?!

You: Um... Uh....Go with what you want!

I'm too embarrassed to pick, as it's none of my business on what kind of undergarments she wears. She just gives me an angry look as her cheeks begin to puff up.

Chisato: I want to know what you think would look better on me!

You: But why? It's not like I'll ever see you with it on! You'll just be covered up!

Chisato: (Giggles) Well, my dear boyfriend, when the moment is time and we're both ready, well~

She gives me a seductive look and winks at me, licking her lips too. I get extremely flushed and my face is on fire. I know exactly what she means and just shake my head furiously. If I don't pick one now, she'll just keep this up.

You: Gah, that one!

I point to one without realizing what it was; It was the red one. She smiles and puts the pink one away.

Chisato: Okay, will you wait outside my changing room as I try this on?

You: (Sigh) I guess...

I put my head back down as we walk to her changing room. When she finds one, she goes inside, closing her curtains and I just turn my back from her changing room and go on my phone.

You: (Geez, I wish I was outside, it's feels weird being in here!)

As I'm on my phone, I hear her curtains suddenly move. I don't turn around just yet, as I think she just hit them on accident, but then I felt my shirt being pulled from behind.

You: Woah!

All of a sudden, I'm in the changing room with Chisato and she's wearing only the red bra and panties.

Chisato: (Giggles) Well, how do I look?!

You: Ch-Chisato!!!

I quickly cover my eyes and turn away. I face gets heated even more and I feel flustered.

You: Why'd you pull me in here?!

Chisato: Because you said you'd never see me with just my bra and panty on, so I thought maybe you'd like to see me in it right here and now!

You: I appreciate the thought but it was too sudden!

Chisato: Oh come on, now you're being a Super Weenie Hut Junior! Just look at me and tell me what you think! I won't let you leave until you do.

You: (Sigh) Okay, okay!

I uncover my eyes and look at her. She gives me a sweet smile as she poses for me. My eyes widen, I'm speechless. I stare at her with the red lingerie on and she's so sexy. Her body is perfect, she's like a model.

Chisato: So, what do you think?

You: I... It's uh...

Chisato: (Giggles) Well, your facial expression says it all! Okay, I'll buy this! You may go!

Chisato pushes me out of her changing her. I finally snap out of it and blush from how Chisato looks. My heart is racing, she just looked so amazing with just a bra and panty on. I'd like to see her in that some other time soon.

I then realize what I'm thinking and slap my cheeks.

You: (Stop it right now, me!)

I relax and wait for Chisato. She comes out of the changing room and before she checks out, she grabs a couple more bras and panties. After she buys her lingerie, we exit the store, finally. She then grabs my hand and smiles.

Chisato: Hungry?

You: A little bit, I'm not starving but I could eat.

Chisato: Alright! The wait is finally over, let's go and get our snack on!

You: Snack? What do you mean?

Chisato: (Giggles) Just follow me.

Chisato hugs my arm again as we leave the mall.

(Timeskip - BonBons)

Chisato and I arrived at a place called BonBons. It seems like this place serves dessert dishes. It was an open seat kind of place, so we both take a seat at a table outside, with a menu in front of us.

Chisato: Any food allergies?

You: No.

Chisato: Good! I'll be ordering for both of us.

You: Okay.

I'm a bit hesitant to let her order for me, but I trust her and hopefully she doesn't order anything I dislike. After a few minutes, a waitress comes up to our table and hands us both a water before taking out her notepad.

Waitress: What can I get for you both?

Chisato: We'll have a Framboise and Greek Yogurt Ricotta Dutch Baby Cake with a side of Whole Grain Honeycomb Butter with Ginger Chips please and thank you!

You: (What.)

Waitress: Coming right up!

The waitress takes the menu and leaves.

You: That order sounds like it's loaded with calories.

Chisato: Don't be so ridiculous. We're on a date, we can eat however much we want!

You: Hmm...

In just a few minutes, the waitress brought over our food.

Waitress: Here you are, enjoy!

Chisato/You: Thank you.

Chisato and I both took a look at the food we got, our heads hovering over them. It was two plates and neither of them looked as of what she ordered. Our reaction to it was different.

Chisato: (Squeals) This looks so good!

You: This looks like... a pile of carbohydrates.

Chisato: Y/n!

You: Ow.

Chisato bonked her head into mine as she didn't like my comment. She grabbed her knife and fork and looked at me.

Chisato: Look, there is a set number of times one can eat in their lifetime, so every meal should be delicious, fun and happy!

She went ahead and cut a piece of her overly sweet pancake like dish.

You: Delicious foods have their merits but any excessive fat can be a drawback. My Commander won't like how I suddenly gained a few extra pounds.

Chisato: You can just run more! This is so worth it...

Chisato ate the piece she cut and she smiled.

Chisato: So sweet! Come on Y/n, you should have some too!

Chisato cut another piece off from her plate and held it close to my mouth.

Chisato: Say ahh~

You: Ah...

I opened my mouth and she fed me the slice. As I chewed and studied her food, she was eager to know about what I thought.

Chisato: Well?

You: It's good.

Chisato: (Giggles)

I took my own fork and knife and cut a piece off from my own plate and ate it.

You: This is delicious.

Chisato: Ooo~ Can I try?

You: Sure.

I cut another piece from my plate and moved the fork closer to her.

Chisato: Eh?

You: Um... Ahh? I guess.

Chisato: (Laughs) Um, no. Sorry. Only a lady can feed their man.

Chisato grabbed my fork from my hand and ate the piece that was on it. She smiled and did a small shoulder dance.

Chisato: Yours is good too!

She handed me back my fork and continued to eat her food. I continued to eat my food and as we eat, I noticed Chisato kept staring at me. She then goes and starts a small conversation.

Chisato: Did you know you can't feel your tongue when you smile?

You: Really?

I went ahead and gave it a try. I smile with my mouth closed and could feel my tongue. I then smile with my teeth and still could feel my tongue. I drop my smile, all confused.

You: I could still feel my tongue.

Chisato: (Giggles) Got you! You looked so adorable when you smile!

You: Gah! You tricked me?

Chisato: Haha, yup! Smile more silly! It looks good on you!

You: Um, thanks...

I take another bite of our food and I feel a bit flustered with her little trick. I can see that she's not satisfied fully with my reaction though.

Chisato: Listen, Y/n.

You: Hmm?

Chisato: We're on a date right now. So, loosen up a bit! I'm happy that we're dating and all, but you should try and be relaxed with me!

You: What do you mean?

Chisato: Well... You're a very serious person, you focus on work a lot, whether it's the Cafe or on Missions. But, you know, maybe try to be more outgoing, silly and happy!

You: Outgoing, silly and happy?

Chisato: Yeah, I just want you to be more excited when you're with me. You get what I'm saying? I'd like to see you smile more.

You: Um...

From behind Chisato, we hear a couple sitting down and talking in French. We both look over as they seem to be having trouble with the menu. Chisato looks at me and smiles.

Chisato: (Giggles) I'm going to help them! BRB!

She gets up, runs up to them and talks to them in French. As she's doing so, she looks like she's really happy that she could help. And the two couple also begin to have a smile on their faces.

I take a bite of my food once more. The wind then starts to blow gently as look up and gaze up to the clouds.

"Smile more silly! It looks good on you"
"I'd like to see you smile more"

You: Smile more...

I smile for a bit and when Chisato comes back, she sits down and picks up her fork and knife.

Chisato: Tehe~ Once we're done, I'll take you somewhere great!

Chisato takes another bite of her food and again, she smiles wide and giggles as she eats. Looking at her innocent and pure face, my heart begins to pick up. Seeing her all happy and bubbly makes me feel warm inside. She's adorable and she's enjoying every second with me, I'd hate to ruin this date together.

My heart is racing a bit faster than usual and that's only when I'm looking at her. Usually when my heart beats fast, it's when she does things way too sudden like kiss my cheek or call me cute or anything that gets me flushed and embarrassed. But right now, the speed of my heartbeat is nonstop and my chest is aching, I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

Wait a minute...

You: (Am I falling in love?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1K 62
Giyushino oneshots Spoilers! I don't own any characters.
323 33 7
This is a reboot of my story The Affinity Monster you can read the original or stay with this one.
16.7K 798 82
-Tokyo Revengers! but I don't tell you the love interest. -Only a small amount of the population has been brought into a strange new world where murd...
583 43 16
Kyoutani yelped in shock, looking up. Yahaba Shirgeru had one foot dangling into Kyoutani's grave and the other resting on top the gravestone, where...