His Unfortunate Wife(Complete...

Door FlowerVine98

She is a bad omen She is unlucky And now she is his unfortunate wife too. Well whose wife she is? And why she... Meer

Author's Note
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Epilogue

Episode 12

4.3K 297 16
Door FlowerVine98

Thiraviam Pov:

"Can we go and have our breakfast?" I asks her.

"I.. I. Don't think... Your mom.. I can actually go and have in hospital canteen. Am fine with that. " she says.

"Common Punguzhali." I says while grabbing her hand and took her to the dinning.

"Have your seat. " I says only to see my mom who just walked away from the dinning as we entered.

"I told you right, she won't like it. " she says.

"Am completely fine with being ignorant, because that's what usually happens. But I don't want you to fight with your parents, especially I don't want to be the reason for it." she says to me.

"I thought friends will support each other in tough situation. I havent seen anyone leaving their friend alone when they need them the most." I says to her.

She looked at me for sometime.

"I thought you were asking me as your friend in heat of the moment." she said.

"I told you right, I will be a good friend."

"Common have this. " I says while serving her the chapathi and a gravy.

"Eat punguzhali. " I says to her who is kept looking at me instead eating.

"I told you right I can be charming, so don't fall for me okay. " I said to her, I really don't want this woman to fall for me. But I do see her as a good human being who is having a good heart, she will be a good friend.

"You are not my type. " she snaps at me.

"Here comes the old punguzhali."i commented.

She laughed.

" What is your actual timing in work? "I aksed her while eating.

" My duty starts by 8 in the morning and I will be working till 8 in the evening. " she says.

" Mm, then I will drop and pick you up hereafter. As our timings are matching actually. "I says to her.

" It's fine, I will manage. "she says.

" Maybe you can give me the money whatever you were spending for the transport. "I says to her.

"So basically you are saying that you will be my driver hereafter?" she asks me.

I glared at her.

"Am not a driver."

"Look at your face, I was just kidding." she says with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Instead of calling you as punguzhali, am going to settle with Kuzhal" I says to her aftr sometime.

"Atleast you can call me as Kuzhali right?" She asks me after coming out of a shock.

"I haven't heard someone calling me like that." she says.

"Then am settling with kuzhal for sure." I told her. She just nods as no with a smile.

                    _________

Punguzhali pov:

"Bye" he says. I nods at him while getting down from his car.

"Call me when your shift ends. " he says.

"Sure, I will call you better attend it driver." I says to him.

He smiled.

"Bye" I syas while walking away from the car, he just drive off

"Kuzhali" swapna called me

"Hi Kuzhali, is that your husband?" she aksed me.

"No, my new friend" I says with a smile.

"What?"

"Yes he wants my friendship, so now we are friends." I sas to her.

"Are you sure you didn't had any accident. In just one day?. How comes you both were speaking in good terms. Like, upto yesterday you used to scold him. Now today, you are saying that he is your friend. Am missing something. First we both will be going to a canteen, buy me a coffee and explain me everything. Common or else my brain will explode.
"she says and drags me to the canteen.

" Wow, he really did that. Did he really told your and his relative like that. Wow, and he took you to the beach and got to know everything about you. And above all he asked for your friendship. Gosh, kuzhali am feeling like my heart is going to explode due to ocerloaded happiness." she says.

I laughs.

"But girl, don't forget am your first friend. So it means you to have share each and everything's with me first." she says to me.

I smiled at her.

"You are my best friend, swapna. The one person who accepted me as am."i says to her.

She rolled hr eyes.

" Buy me the sandwich" she asks me.

I sighed.

Such a foodie.

"Sure" I says while walking to the counter.

                    ___________

"I prepared this, try and let me know" I says to him who is working on his laptop.

"I have lot of work to complete, am not going to take any risk" he says.

"Hello mister, am not a bad cook." I says to him.

"I haven't tasted any of your food. How would I trust you?" he asks me.

"Then taste this"

"Maybe another day" he says.

I just grabbed his laptop from his lap.

"Punguzhali give me my laptop back." he shouts.

"Not until you are tasting my food."

"Fine. " he says.

With that I showed him the plate.

"What is it?" he asks me by searching in the food.

"Are you kidding me, this is chicken fried rice. I tried for first time." I said to him irritatingly.

"Oh" he says while taking a spoon of rice and started to eat.

"How is it?" I aksed him.

"Mmmm not bad" he says.

"Not bad?. That's it?"

"Give me my plate back, you don't have to eat it." I shouts at him.

"Let me eat womna. You are the one who aksed me to taste it. Now you are grabbing me from my hand what is it?" he aksed me.

"How could you say as not bad? Is this how you will.."

"It taste really good. " he says this time.

"Really?" I ask shim.

"Here" he shows me the spoon of rice near my lips.

"I will take f..." before I complete he stuffed the spoon into my mouth.

"How is it?" he asks me.

"Mmmm nice. Wow dis i preapred this." I says to him.

"That's what I Siad."

"How about anoythe plate?" he asks me.

"Sorry only one plate of food is there and ita for me. " I syas and walked out of the room.

After filling the plate, I walked to our room. There he started his work.

I sits on the bed onkyvtibgear ny phoen rings.

*Phone rings*

I sighed.

With that I walked towards the table to take my phone.

*Thiraviam* is the caller I'd.

Why the heck he is calling me?. Might be touched wrongly. With that I looked back only to see that moron eating the food from my plate.

"Hy you. " I shouts at him while marching tworads him.

"You.... give my fod back. " I shouts at him.

"No, it' tastes really good" he says by turning away from me.

I too get on the bed and tried to grab the plate from him. But he again turned away. I tried to even hit him but he just dodged away from me.

"Give me back my food." I shouts at him.

"No"he says

" You are a vice president for fucking sake" i shouts at him

"So what food is a food, mine is also a stomach right?" he says with a mouth full of rice.

"You are a indecent fellow."

"Well friends won't be decent ever. " he says with a burp.

I just took the pillow and started to hit him.

"Hy woman I will put a order wait.." he shouts.

"I want my food" I shouts back at him.

Burp.

Again he burped.

"It's in my stomach" he commented.

I glared at him.

"Who in the sane mind selected you as the VP for a company?" I Sked him.

"Who in the sane mind selected you as the nurse?" he countered.

"You" i shouts and attacked him with another pillow.

"Woman stop. " He again shouts.

"You are done" with that he tried to attack me with a pillow. So even i took anither pillow with taht we both startd to fight with pillow like small kids. 

"Sorry sorry leave me, i cant hereafter. " I says to him as he again tried to hit me with a pillow.

We both laughed after sometime.

"What we did?" I asked him in a heavy brath after droping the pillow on the ground.

He too laughed.

"That was so good" I said.

"Yes, even the food was way too  yummy."

"Am hungry" I shouts back at him.

Exactly my stomach too growled.

"How about I prepare you a fried rice?" he says to me.

"You know to prepare?"

"What do you thought about me woman?. Come I will show you."

"But your work...." he didnt let me complete it.

" That can wait, come. " with that he grabbed me to the kitchen.

Authors note:

How was the chapter?

Please do comment❤️

Love yourself💞

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.9K 323 20
She used to be a good girl letting people in, always giving second chances turning the other cheek. A tragic event turns her heart cold and men could...
140K 8.8K 120
π™²πš˜πš—πšπš’πš—πšžπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš“πš˜πšžπš›πš—πšŽπš’ 𝚘𝚏 πšŠπšŠπšœπš‘πš’πš”πšŠ πšŠπš—πš πšŠπš’πšŠπšŠπš—.
62.8K 1.7K 75
[STORY NOT EDITED] She was in love with him because he was her home when she needed to hide from the storm, he was her sun in rainy days, he was her...
5.1M 171K 40
Science proved that opposite powers attract but their case was different. They were as different as day and night but because of a stupid tradition t...