"7 Mafia Husbands" (BTS ot7 f...

Par hazelrays

A sweet, kind and caring girl to whom people loves alot. She is very innocent. Her father and mother loves he... Plus

Introduction
Chapter -1 (Decision)
Chapter-2 (Marriage)
Chapter-3 (University)
Chapter-4 (Meet)
Chapter-5 (Talk)
Chapter-6 (Wedding)
New Mansion(Tour)
Chapter-7 (Feeling)
Chapter-8 (First Day)
Chapter-9 (Sports Day)
Chapter-10 (Won)
Chapter-11 (Dinner)
Chapter-12 (Gift)
Chapter-14 (Office)
Chapter-15 (Preparation)
Chapter-16 (Confessing)
Chapter -17 (Hurt)
Chapter- 18 (Jealousy)
Chapter-19 (Gala)
Chapter- 20 (Prom Day)
Chapter- 21 (🔞)
Chapter- 22 (Care)
Chapter - 23 (Girlfriends)
Chapter-24 (Ignored)
Chapter - 25 (Photos)
New Introduction
Chapter-26 (Family)
Chapter-27 (Again)
Chapter- 28 (Video)
Chapter- 29 (Revenge)
Chapter-30 (Zayn)
Chapter-31 (Choices)
Chapter- 31 (Plan)
Chapter- 32 (Guilt)
Master Chapter (Truth)
Chapter - 34 (Changed)
Chapter - 35 (Her life)
Chapter- 36 (Burn)
Chapter- 38 (Marriage)
Chapter- 39 (Agreed)
Chapter - 40 (Moments)
Chapter- 41 (Viagra)
Chapter- 42 (Kiss)
Chapter- 43 (🔞)
Chapter-44 (Don't Leave us)
Chapter- 45 (Take them)
Chapter- 46 (Anger)
Chapter- 47 (Hug)
Chapter - 48 (Precap)
Chapter: 49 (Shopping)
Chapter- 50 (Love)
Chapter- 51 (Promise)
Chapter - 52 (Mine)
Chapter- 53 (Suho)
Chapter- 54 (Saved)
Chapter- 55 (Horny)
Chapter- 56 (Dirty Talks)
Chapter- 57(🔞)
Epilogue
Epilogue- 2 (Dead)
Epilogue- 3
Sinful Elegance (Prologue)
Taesin's role
Royal Elegance
Introduction
Prologue:
Royal Elegance- 1 (Meeting Someone)
Royal Elegance- 2 (Marry me)
Royal Elegance- 3 (Husband and Wife)
Royal Elegance- 4 (Hurting Her)
Royal Elegance- 5 (Romance)
New story

Chapter: 13 (Spending Time)

5K 157 3
Par hazelrays

Author Pov:

Right now seven people are eyeing an angel sleeping in between of them snoring cutely making them chuckle at her cuteness.

All of sudden you moved a little causing them to pull their act like they were sleeping.

You wake up and stretch you arms which was revealing you half waist from behind.

All the boys who were looking at you gulped seeing you milky skin.

You turn towards them and smiled cutely and said:

Yn: Maybe You don't love me but I'll make sure that you will fall in love with me. AHH you all are so cute. My Hubbies...

You give a peck on their lips and went towards the bathroom to take a bath.

Jungkook: Hyung she is so cute... She will make us fall for her.

Jin: That's the reason I love her.

Hoseok: Hyung we should also get ready....

Taehyung: Hyung yesterday she said she will spent her time with us!

Namjoon: Then what about our cousins?

Yoongi: Don't take those bitches name infront of me.

Jimin: Hyung I doesn't want to get up her bed is so soft and comfy just like her.

Jungkook: You are right Hyung....

Jin: Boys get up she will come at any moment.

Rest: Okay!

They all get up and left the room slowly one by one.

You came back from the bath and went towards your dressing room to get ready as you have to spent time with your hubbies.....

Yn outfit:

Hair and Makeup:

Boots:

Necklace:

You came out of your room to see no-one at the dinning hall means that they are getting ready.

You went towards the kitchen and starts cooking fastly. You were so in cooking that you didn't notice that someone is admiring you.

He came towards you and back hugged you tightly making you flinch but seeing the hands and smelling the perfume you recognize the person.

He was helding your waist tightly making you feel lots of Butterflies and put his chin on your shoulder inhaling your cologne.

??: Who am I?

Yn: You are my handsome Jinnie hubby.

Jin: Yaah ! How can you recognize me?

Yn: I know you all by your smell.

Jin: So like what am I smelling right now?

You turn towards him and wrap your hands around his neck pulling him closer.

You went towards his ear and said:

Yn: Vanilla!

And lick his earlobe making him shiver under your touch. You push him backwards and again start doing your work.

Jin: So you are getting naughty!

Yn: No I'm not.... I'm just the person you will not understand!

He look toward you and in a second pinned you to kitchen counter. And smirked towards you...

Jin: Now will you tell me who are you?

You smirked making him lose his confidence and in a second again you pinned him at the same position.

Yn: I'll tell you will you understand?

Jin: Hmmmm

You looked his neck and came closer to him and soft attached your lips to his lips making him go on nine cloud.

You were kissing him so soft yet deeply and same with him. You broked the kiss and look at his eyes with pure love and kiss his throat making him hard.

You again kiss his throat while your eyes were looking at his face whose eyes were closed and lips were sealed trying not to moan.

You came backwards and smiled at him and hugged him tightly.

Yn: Go call all of them the breakfast is ready...

Jin: Okay my wifey...

You blushed at his comment and again started doing your work.

Yn: They are so cute what to do with them. It's fun teasing them...

You went towards the dining table and saw all your hubbies sitting there but Jin the one who was blushing you smiled at him and sat at your place which is in between of Jungkook and Namjoon.

The maids served the breakfast and you all were eating peacefully while talking and laughing.

You were laughing with them then you that saw some sauce was spread on Yoongi's lips. You stand up at went towards him and bent towards his level.

But what you did shocked him and the other jealous. You licked his lips with your tongue and put your thumb on his lower lips and rubbed it softly.

You smiled towards him and again went towards your seat. You looked at them and saw all of them glaring at you.

Yn: So today we will go on husband and wife date all of us.. Is that okay?

They nodded their head cutely making you chuckle and said:

Yn: Then get ready we will be leaving in half hour. And I'm warning you don't look so much hot and sexy that every girl will stare at you all?

They looked to you in shocked and smirked..

Namjoon: So you are saying that we are hot

Taehyung: and  sexy.....

Yn: Of course you are my husband's after all.
Now go get ready !

They all stand up. You peck their lips one by one and told them to get ready. You also went towards your room to get ready.

After half hour:

All were sitting on couches waiting for you to come..

BTS Outfit:

They look toward the heel sounds and their jaw was hung opened seeing their wife this much beautiful.

Yn Outfit:

Heels:

Makeup:

Hairstyles:

Necklace:

You stand towards them and see their reaction..

Yn: So my Hubbies done admiring me?

Taehyung: Change this!

Yn: Why is that so?

You said in a stern voice making them gulp looking at your little devil side which they, the Mafia Kings are scared of...

Taehyung: Nothing AHH I was joking.

Yn: Better be! So my Hubbies let's go...

You all went towards the limo and sat yourself.

You went towards Jimin and sat on his lap playing with hand which are on your waist.

Yn: So where are we going?

Jungkook: To the amusement park.

Yn: Really!

Hoseok: Why don't you wanna go?

Yn: No I didn't meant to said this...

Yoongi: So what were you saying ?

They all smirked seeing your annoyed face...

Yn: Nothing!....

You pout and sat back on Jimin's lap. He was caressing your waist.

After some talks you all arrived at the amusement park.

Timeskip to end of Amusement park:

During all the time the boys were enjoying so much that they forgot that are the Mafia Kings.

While Yn's heart was beating so much faster seeing her loves smiling with her.

They all also gained the feelings towards you which they weren't able to guess.

You all were running towards the limo doing race after getting in limo you were searching for your inhaler Because you were out of breath.

The boys also didn't notice that you were running which make them guilty when they saw you breathing heavily searching for  inhaler.

Taehyung gives you the inhaler and you pump it in your mouth for five to six times for getting perfect oxygen

The boys were looking at you with worried expression.

Hoseok: Yn are you okay?

Yn: Aah I'm okay don't worry.

Jimin: But your asthma...

Yn: It's okay it's not the first time..

They Shut their mouth up and was looking at you in worried expression as your head was hung low because of the tiredness.

Yn: So now we go to my special place...

Jin: Are you sure you can go?

Yn: Duh I'm Mrs.kim Yn I can't get tired.

They all looked at you and smiled softly.

You reached at the place after sometime. You asked them to close their eyes which they gladly did.

You took Namjoon's and Hosoek's hand and attached them with yours and others. 

Yn: So we have arrived and you have to open your eyes 1 2 3 open!

They opened their eyes too see the beautiful view.
They were astonished by the view.

They looked towards you and came running and hugged you tightly.

Jungkook: Thankyou so much!

Jimin: Thankyou for bringing us over this place..

Yn: This is my special place...

Yoongi: Means...

Yn: I mean I have never taked someone to this place. I always wanted my boyfriend or husband to come over here first. So that the reason I bought you all over here.

Taehyung: So it means we are special for you.

You turn towards them and said:

Yn: Very special! Even special can't define how much you are special for me.

Jin: So do you love us?

He and other were looking at you with a curious expression.

Yn: I'll confess that soon maybe tomorrow or day after tomorrow... that do I love you or not?

They all looked at you with hopeful eyes.... And went towards the dining table.

You went towards Yoongi and sat on his lap and he held your waist tighter as if you running away from him.

This is the feeling you loved to be with them.

You spent your time eating dinner and laughing with each other playing games..

"Indeed it was the best moments of my life"

You were seeing the photos of your and your husband's making you blush at the moment.

You were thinking of confessing them soon as you don't want to get late...

Thinking this you slept not knowing that some people's have been entered in the room to see you sleeping peacefully...

Bts Pov:

We entered inside her room to see our love sleeping peacefully. Yeah love We love her. Today we realized our feelings towards her. She makes us happy which no one can.

She makes our heart beat faster which also none can do.

Honestly now  we love her more than anything and are ready to protect her at any cost.

She said that trust is most important in love which we have the most in her.

She will never decieve us nor we will.... Never.

Thinking this we laid on her carefully not trying to wake her up.

Jungkook and Yoongi who was beside her was hugging her so much tight.

Finished.....

Is it the silence before the storm?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

180K 3.5K 32
There was a girl lived name y/n she is very innocent and childish .Her Mother married Mr kim and her life total changed with 7 stepbrothers Will th...
148K 4.5K 25
Y/N and BTS are siblings from a mafia family her mother died due a accident when she was 2 years old. Y/N was a sweet, cheerful, childish, savage gi...
376K 9.3K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...
11.2K 361 29
Y/N is a badass, savage, cold girl. Loves her mom more than her life. Had a horrible past. Stresses herself so much. Is a Young CEO. BTS cold mercile...