A Lycoris's Lilybell: Chisato...

By SnickerDoodle01

A Lycoris and a Lilybell that go on missions together. A lot of the Chapters are straight from Lycoris Recoil... More

Intro
Chapter 1: Meeting
Chapter 1.5: Value
Chapter 2: Mr. Bear
Chapter 2.5: Mission Failed Successfully
Chapter 3: DA
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 4.5: Owl
Chapter 5: Guide
Chapter 5.5: Fake
Chapter 6: Roommates
Chapter 6.5: Weakness
Chapter 7: Bar
Chapter 7.5: Forbidden
Chapter 8: The Captain
Chapter 8.5: Intruder Alert
Chapter 9: Heart
Chapter 9.5: Secret

Chapter 3.5: Taken

585 14 0
By SnickerDoodle01

Sakura: Nice to meet you! I'm Sakura!

You: Um, hi. I'm Y/n L/n.

She extends her arm and offers a handshake. I accepted it but once I grab it, she immediately pulled me towards her.

You: Woah!

Sakura: (Sniff) (Sniff) Ooh, you smell good!

You: Um, hey-

Sakura: I heard a cute Lilybell entered in our branch and I just had to see who it was. When I spotted you, I had to watch you shoot and I could tell you, your aim is as sharp as your looks.

You: Gah!

I turn red by her comment. I let go of her hand and step back a bit. But she stepped forward to close the gap between us again.

You: Listen, I-

Sakura: You look scared, I don't bite, promise! I just never actually seen a Lilybell before, so I'm excited of course! Especially with a cute one!

You: Well, I'm glad I could- Ah!

She grabbed my hand once again and leaned in close to me. Her gaze seems evil, she's got an evil smile on.

Sakura: Can I have a kiss? On the lips?

You: Huh?! No way!

Sakura: Come on, just a quick kiss!

You: I-I can't, I'm sorry!

I try to pull away but she's got a firm grip on my hand. It surprises me how strong she is.

Sakura: How come?! It's not like you have a girlfriend, do you?

You: Um... I-

Chisato: He does, and she's right here!

From behind Sakura came Chisato. She grabbed Sakura's shirt from behind and pulled her away from me. They both stared at each other.

Chisato: Hands off him, you runt.

Sakura: And who are you?

???: Her name is Chisato!

Sakura: Oh, hey there Fuki! Oh, and Commander!

Behind both Chisato and Sakura, I see a 1st Ranked Lycoris, who's name is Fuki, along with a tall woman with Red short hair and a suit on. She must be the Head Commander for Lycoris.

Fuki walked up to Chisato and Sakura.

Sakura: So, this is from the Radio Tower.

Chisato: Who are you calling "this"?!

Fuki: Just call her Moron.

Chisato: (grunts)

Kusunoki: That's enough you girls, you're being unprofessional in front of our guest Lilybell.

She walks up to me and I can't help but feel a bit intimidated. She could tell that I'm a bit uneasy.

You: C-Commander Kusunoki, ma'am!

I stand straight and bow.

Kusunoki: It's nice to meet you, Y/n. I really appreciate you being the first tester. I hope you and Chisato are getting along well.

You: We are, ma'am.

Kusunoki: Good. I really do wish we could merge the Lycoris with the Lilybell, knowing things are going well between you and Chisato makes me pleased. You seem like a good kid, Y/n. I've got faith in you.

You: Thank you.

She smiles at me and I loosen up a bit. She's not so intimidating, but she's probably different if you piss her off.

Sakura: Isn't he a hottie, Ms. Kusunoki?!

You: Gah!

Chisato: Hey!

Fuki: Don't say stuff like that to the Commander!

Sakura: Haha, sorry!

Fuki: C'mon Sakura, it's time for training.

Sakura: Oh man, but I wanted to stay with Mr. Lilybell.

Fuki walked passed me and we both made eye contact. She gasped and stopped for a second, still staring at me.

You: Um, hi.

Fuki: H-hello...

She's blushing a bit and she's frozen. What's wrong with her?

Fuki: Um, listen, Y/n... If you want, if Chisato's too much for you, I'd be happy to keep you as my partner as well.

You: Huh?

Chisato: Hey, back off!

Chisato went up to Fuki, grabbed her shirt and pulled her up.

Fuki: What? I'm way better at doing my job than you are, he'd have a better experience.

Chisato: As if I'll give you to him! And there's no way you can do your job better than me. Plus, Y/n and I are a great team!

Fuki: Oh yeah? If you think you're so good with him, why don't we have a mock battle?

Chisato: (Laughs) We accept! Don't we Y/n?!

She says as she turns to me with a fierce smile. She may be smiling but she's seriously upset. I can tell, she probably thinks it was a bad idea to bring me here.

Fuki: You can let go now.

Chisato: Whoops, sorry.

Sakura put an arm around me.

Sakura: Yeah, I'd like to see what you got.

Chisato: Hands!

Sakura: Huh? What do you- Woah!

Once I felt her arm around me, I quickly bolted it and ran off.

Fuki: What the hell?

Chisato: You guys scared him off! Y/n! Wait!

I keep running and running until I reach the center of the building, which there so happens to be a beautiful fountain. It caught my attention quickly. I stop and watch the fountain's water, glistening and sparkling. It's so nice, I wish we had this at HQ.

Chisato: Y/n!

I turn around and see Chisato running to me. She stops and stands next to me and has a worrisome expression.

Chisato: Why'd you run?

You: I did what you told me to do. If a Lycoris puts their arms around me at all, run for it.

Chisato: Oh... I did tell you that... (Laughs) That's so funny, you really did run! You're great, you know that?

She laughs but she's secretly angry, I know it.

You: You're upset, aren't you?

Chisato: Eh? What do you mean?

You: You're hiding your true emotions.

I stare at her with a serious expression. I know the reason why but I want her to say it herself.

You: Tell me, what's wrong.

Chisato: (Giggles) You're amazing...

Chisato turns to the fountain and watch as well. Her smile drops a bit, still there but more saddened.

Chisato: I feel like I shouldn't have brought you here. I did want you to make friends with Lycoris, but they all just want to hit on you and steal you from me.

You: Sakura was the only one that actually tried to kiss me. Any Lycoris I passed by when I was walking around did talk to me and and only some were flirty, but I followed your orders and turned them down.

Chisato: That's good...

Chisato takes a seat at one of the benches in front of us. I stay standing and continue to watch the fountain. I hear more Lycoris behind me and I can hear them loud and clear, talking about me.

Lycoris 1: My oh my, look at him~!

Lycoris 2: He is really cute!

Lycoris 3: Ugh, but that Lycoris is probably his partner. He'd be a great fit for our group.

Lycoris 4: No kidding, I'd mess him up myself real good.

I look at Chisato, and she's glaring at them.

Chisato: Those Lycoris...

Chisato gets up and starts walking over to them but I grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

Chisato: Huh?

You: Where are you going?

Chisato: To tell off those Lycoris talking like that.

You: Let them go, Chisato.

Chisato: But how else will they back off?

You: Grr...

I turn around and see more Lycoris looking at me. They're all giving me praise about my looks and it makes Chisato more angry.

You: (I gotta do something)

I pull Chisato close to me and give her a big hug.

Chisato: Woah, Y/n?

You: It's okay Chisato, even if they try to take me away, it won't work. I work and take orders from you, nobody else.

Chisato returns the hug but it's a bit weak.

Chisato: But still-

You: But nothing!

Chisato: Ah!

I pick up Chisato and start to spin her around.

You: I'm so glad I have you as not only my partner, but as my girlfriend!!!

Chisato: Uh, Y/n?

You: I'm yours only, Chisato!! Nobody will ever take me away from you!! It goes both ways!!

I continue to spin her a bit and then set her down. I then hold onto her hands and we both stare at each other.

You: I promise, no matter what. I won't go for another girl.

Chisato: Y/n...

You: And look behind you.

Chisato: Eh?

Chisato looked behind her. All the Lycoris that were around us, talking about me are now leaving.

You: Since they know I'm taken for good, they just gave up.

Chisato: (Giggles)

Chisato looks back at me and kisses my cheek.

You: Gah!!

Chisato: That was cute of you! Thank you, really!

Her smile now comes back and it's more real. Even though it was embarrassing to do what I just did, I'm glad it made her happy.

Chisato: Still, I really want to beat up those Lycoris.

You: Hey, relax. I know you want to do that but I already dealt with it. They left when I literally yelled you were my girlfriend.

Chisato: For me, what I want to do always comes out on top! But, that leads to some failures as well.

You: I know what you can do then. You can beat up those girls, Suki and Fakura was it?

Chisato: (Laughs) It's Fuki and Sakura! And yes, what I want to do is beat up those two girls in a mock battle. And you're coming with me!

Chisato grabs my hand and led me back to where Fuki and Sakura were at.

Chisato: We'll show them that me and you make a great couple!

(Timeskip)

Chisato and I, along with Fuki and Sakura are in the middle of the Kill Booth Area. We're about to start a mock battle. We all have paintball pistols and protected glasses on. We're just waiting for Ms. Kusunoki to start the battle.

Sakura: Alright! I can't wait for this!

Fuki: I thought you weren't the type to fight outside of your missions.

Chisato: You really can't get a good read on people, can you? I'm surprised you can be a 1st like that.

Fuki: And is that uniform of yours just for decoration? You're a chicken that only shoots rubber.

Chisato: What was that?! I know you didn't just say that to me!

Fuki: Oh yeah?! Did your ears turn into rubber too?! Go back to brewing your tea at the base of the Radio Tower, huh?!

Chisato: Yeah?!

Fuki: Yeah!!

Chisato: Yeah?!?!

Fuki: Yeah!!!

Fuki and Chisato are in each others face and me and Sakura just watch this whole thing go down. On the intercom, Ms. Kusunoki announced that we were about to begin and to take our positions.

Chisato: (Giggles) We're gonna wipe the floor with them, right?

You: Yeah!

I get a bit excited for this mock battle. It's just a 2v2 but still, I'd like to see what these Lycoris can do. I look around up above and see a bunch of Lycoris watching us. We take our positions and ready our guns.

Kusunoki: Both parties, head in as if this was actual combat. Get ready...

Chisato: Good luck, Y/n.

You: You too, Chisato.

We both smile at each other as she boops me in the nose.

Chisato: Boop!

Kusunoki: Now, begin!

We hear a buzzer start us off and Chisato is already running up against Fuki. I decide to take my own route and go around the Battle Ground, hopefully to try and sneak up behind them.

I already hear gunshots, Fuki and Chisato are already in combat. As I run around, I smell the scent of Sakura. She's close by, not even by Fuki. I know her scent since she pulled me close to her when we first met.

Her scent gets stronger. I run around a corner and right when I did, she also turns the corner, very opposite from me. We see each other and immediately she starts shooting at me. I quickly back up and take cover behind the wall.

Sakura: C'mon Lilybell! Show me what you got!

You: Um... Okay!

I close my eyes, breathe in and with my eyes still close, I go around the corner and run straight at her. She then starts to shoot at me, but with my eyes closed, my sense of smell is doubled.

Fun fact: When my eyes are closed, not only do I have a sharper smell but I get a new scent ability. Anything dangerous coming at me has a spicy smell to them. Doesn't matter if it's extremely harmful or not, if it'll hurt, its considered dangerous. And the more dangerous it is, the spicier the smell is. I call it the Danger Smell. I'm so good with naming stuff.

So, I can smell the paintballs coming at me. Those are just paintballs, they aren't lethal, so their spicy scent isn't too spicy. But it'll hurt if it hits me. The spice meter for those paintballs are at Mild.

The cool thing is, once that dangerous smell hits my nose, my body does all the work. She shoots at me, but as I run closer to her, my body moves out of the way of the paintball, literally dodging it. It's like my body has a mind of its own. As I get closer and closer, she keeps shooting and my body keeps dodging it.

Sakura: What?!

As I move in closer, her scent is even more strong. And once I know I'm in grabbing distance, I open my eyes and grab her hands, pushing them down and aiming my gun at her face.

You: You shouldn't test your opponents.

Sakura: Grr, don't mess with me!

She frees herself from my grip and points her gun at me. But I'm quick, so I grab her wrist, push it away from me and point my gun to her head.

You: And you shouldn't extend your arm at close range.

I squeeze her wrist, hurting her and she drops her gun. Before it hits the ground, I catch it. I push Sakura way from me, aim my gun at her and right when I was about to shoot her, I see Fuki behind cover, about to shoot me too.

You: (Oh shit!)

As she shoots, it's too late for me to try and close my eyes and have my body dodge it. But suddenly, I was pulled from behind, getting into cover.

You: Woah!

Chisato: Careful partner!

You: Chisato?!

Chisato: That's me!

Chisato let's go of me and notices I have two guns in her hands.

Chisato: Ooh~ You were able to get close to Sakura and steal her gun? Did you get her?

You: No, not yet.

Chisato: (Giggles) Great! Let's have some fun, yeah?

Chisato smiles widely, as it's clear she's already having too much fun with this Mock Battle. I smile back at her.

You: You bet! So, what's the plan?

Chisato gets closer to my ear and tells me what to do. It's a plan that I like and we go ahead and execute it. I give her the gun I took from Sakura and she slides it towards the wall that they're hiding behind.

Chisato: You forgot something!

As she slides it, I go around quickly to try and get them from behind, just like how I originally planned it. I hear gunshots firing, and I know Chisato's doing well, considering she's able to avoid anything coming at her with such ease.

After running around, I reached Sakura and Fuki. Fuki's hiding behind cover as Sakura is fighting Chisato. I see Sakura getting pulled forward and then kicked back far. Chisato then quickly runs up to Sakura, shooting at Fuki as she passes but missed her and then continue to take Sakura out. When Fuki was about to run out of cover to shoot Chisato, I shot in the air to get her attention.

You: Fuki!

She turns around and I close my eyes, inhaling quickly as I do so. Fuki turns to me and shoots three bullets at me. My nose immediately smells the mildly spicy smell and my body moves on its own; first moving my head to the right, then bringing my left arm back and finally picking my right leg up.

Fuki shoots three more times and my body just goes ahead and leans back.

Fuki: W-what?!?!

You: (Chuckles)

With my eyes still closed, I quickly straighten up, aim my gun directly at Fuki and shoot once.

(Bang!)

Fuki: Ah!!

I open my eyes and see that I shot Fuki dead center on her forehead. She's on the ground, holding her head as that must've hurt. Chisato runs around the corner and sees what I did.

Fuki: Ow...

Chisato: Ooo~

She smiles at me and gives me a thumbs up.

Chisato: Good job!

You: Thank you.

Chisato and I give each other a high five as we talked about what happened in our own individual battles.

(Kusunoki's POV)

I'm reviewing the footage and photos we got during that Mock Battle. It was interesting to finally see Y/n in battle, as I heard that he has excellent skills from his Commander.

Assistant: So that's Chisato? I've never seen her in action before. And that Lilybell, Y/n. They both are so amazing. It seems like they both can dodge bullets, what sort of magic is that?

I chuckle as she refers to their abilities as magic.

Kusunoki: That wasn't magic. Chisato has excellent insight, which makes her a genius at recognizing the trajectory and shot timing of different guns.

I turn around to my assistant and hold a finger gun close to her face.

Kusunoki: It's nearly impossible to shoot Chisato, even from this range. But still, outside of that, she's nothing other than a cheeky little brat.

Assistant: And I suppose it the same for Y/n?

Kusunoki: For Y/n... He has excellent sense of smell and it's actually incredible on how much it helps him.

Assistant: So, all that dodging was because he has a great nose?!

Kusunoki: Hard to believe it but, yes. I'm still intrigued on what else that nose of his can do when in combat. But Chisato and Y/n have a lot more in common than they think.

(Your POV)

I'm still in the Battle Ground, sitting down on the bench, putting all of my belongings in my backpack. Chisato, on the second floor balcony, went over and yelled for me.

Chisato: Hey, pookey bear!

You: Gah!

Chisato: Our ride home just pulled up!

You: Oh, I'll be right there!

I put my backpack on and made my way to the stairs to the second floor. As I was walking, I was stopped by Fuki, who was waiting for me.

Fuki: Hey there, Y/n.

You: Hello, Fuki.

There's a small bruise on her forehead exactly where I shot.

You: You okay?

Fuki: Oh, I'm fine. You're an excellent Lilybell, super skillful. Did Chisato teach you her moves?

You: Huh? Not ones I can remember.

Fuki: It's just the way you dodged my shots, it reminded me of Chisato.

You: Ah, well... Honestly, she's way more skilled than I am.

Fuki: Maybe you picked it up from her without realizing it.

Fuki went up to me and offered me a handshake. I accepted it and we both smile at each other. She then pulls me towards her, just like Sakura and smells me.

Fuki: (Sniff) Sakura's right, you do smell good. And you're much more cuter up close.

You: Gah!

Fuki: (Laughs) I'm just teasing. If you ever want to be partners with me instead of Chisato, you know where to find me.

Fuki then walks away from me, leaving me all red in the face. Luckily, Chisato didn't see this or else she would be super upset again. I walk to the stairs and go up it to meet with Chisato. We both left the building and hop in our ride.

(Timeskip)

Chisato and I are back on the train, heading back to the Cafe. We're both sitting next to each other, her leaning on my shoulder and eating candy as I stare out at the window. We're talking about the Mock Battle.

Chisato: (Sigh) I wish I could've seen you in battle. We both went our own way, until we met up towards the end. But even at the end, we still separated.

You: Maybe next time, when we go on our next mission. You'll be able to see how I fight.

Chisato: (Giggles)

Chisato offers me a piece of candy and I eat it.

Chisato: You know... That was super fun!

I smile and turn towards Chisato, who's smiling back at me.

You: Hell yeah it was.

-Outro begins-

Chisato phone chimes and she takes it out. She looks at the text she got and shows me.

Chisato: Ooh~ Check it out!

It's a picture of everyone at the Cafe playing board games. Seems like they all are enjoying themselves.

Chisato: Wanna go~?

You: Hmm... Sure, why not.

Chisato: Alright! Let's take a selfie together and send it to them!

Chisato holds her phone up in front of us to take a picture of us. She leans her head on my shoulder as I put my arm around her, leaning my cheek on her head.

Chisato: Okay, say cheese!

We both smile and she takes a picture. She sends our selfie to the group chat, telling them we'll both be there. She looks at our picture and laughs.

Chisato: (Squeals) I'm putting this on as my wallpaper! We look so cute, don't you think?!

You: Haha, of course.

(Bonus)

I watch as Chisato puts our selfie together on her wallpaper. She looks at me, curiously.

Chisato: Hey Y/n, what's your wallpaper?

You: Oh! I'd be happy to show you.

I take out my phone and turn it on. I show her my wallpaper and she flips out.

Chisato: Ahh! Is that the photo Mizuki took of me in the ambulance?!

You: Haha, yup!

Chisato: Change it right now!

You: No way, this is a great photo!

Chisato tries to take my phone away but I keep on protecting it. But in the end, I had to change it with a selfie she took of herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 8.1K 27
Everyone has a secret they keep from people...Well mine is that I'm an teenage agent for the CIA. When Penelope and her fake family get put undercove...
3.7K 72 9
Gray Recoil takes on the most adamant and perilous LilyBell operative of the Casio Division. After ten years on the field, Agent Gray seeks to leave...
311K 7.4K 22
The title explains everything. I do not own any of the characters except for (Y/n). Do not post my work on here, or any other platform without my exp...
33.3K 877 25
This is a chisato x male reader fanfiction