Militant (Sequel to Warrior)

By wintergirl08

I guess you can say that I am unlucky. At least that is what I call myself. The one guy I ever liked has me f... More

Militant (Sequel to Warrior)
Life Full of Books
Wake Up Call
Welcome to Neverland
To Be a Lost Boy
Home Office
Lost Girl
Terrible Spy am I
A Change in Attitude
My Mother's History
Traitor
Prove It
Hit and Miss
Controlled
Just Like Chuck
My Mistake
Dream of 3 Cases
Light Them Up
Surprises Everywhere
Blackout
Bring Her In
Dreamshade
Unlucky Lost Boys
A Chat with Alex
Trickster
She's Back
Warning Call
Nursery Rhyme
Untold Plans
Sick Girl on the Run
Pay Back
Long Time No See
Causing Trouble: Alex Style
A Distraction
Too Far
Truly Trapped
Ariel
Sunset
Skull Island
Knives Are a Girls Best Friend
A Power of Colors
Alex's Camp
Thinking Tree of Hell
Good Always Wins
A Strange Kid
Storybrooke
The Demon is Out
Find the Demon
Wrong Story
The Queen of Neverland
NOT A CHAPTER

Light 'em Up

680 44 4
By wintergirl08

**Alex POV**

"Hurry Kid!" I called behind me as I raced down the last hill, leaving the forest and entering the streets of Storybrooke. Henry followed behind me, not missing a step as we ran.

"His shop is that way!" Henry pointed off to a side street. I turned that way and let Henry pass me as we ran. At first I thought it was only because of a side street however the longer we ran in the town the sooner I realized that something was wrong. No one was around in the town. So far we had passed almost no one.

"Henry?" I called out confused. He stopped dead in his tracks then making me run over to him to see what he was looking at. Then I froze.

We stood right in the shadow of a long building that let out onto the big main street in Storybrooke. And in the middle of the street stood all of our friends. They were placed there, staying still as if they were in a picture however no one was smiling. And in the middle, standing in front of them stood the game maker himself.

Pan

"What should we do?" Henry whispered. I stared at the group nervously. I saw My daughter standing right next to Belle who stood next to Neal. Those were the two Pan was nearing with a wicked look on his face.

"Alex?" Henry spoke, grabbing me attention.

"I'm not sure Henry. The best thing we can do is watch and be unseen. If he sees you, he might grab your heart again and this time your mothers won't be able to do anything since they seem frozen." I replied. He nodded, but edged closer to the end of the building all the same. I walked carefully next to him.

"Pan!" I turned my head and saw Rumple walk out into the open, facing Pan. I sighed.

"Good. Now Rumple can deal with this." I muttered. Henry nodded.

"We have to do something Alex." I nodded, understanding the plea in his voice.

"Let me think buddy." I replied as I started to look around. There were lights that wrapped up over the street, crossing to buildings above as well as a light post right next to us. However it was not dark yet for the light to be on.

"I am not going to let you hurt any of them..." I heard Rumple say defensively.

"Oh really? Well I would like to see you try." Pan dared.

"If Rumple is going to go after him, then we should take Pan's attention off of Rumple." Henry thought. I could tell he was trying to come up with an idea as well. I nodded. I turned away from the street and instead followed the electric cord that stood attached to the hanging lights on the streets.

There has got to be a plug around here somewhere. I thought as I walked deeper into the shadows.

"What are you doing?" I heard Henry whisper from behind me. I waved him away.

"Watch what is going on over there. I'm going to set fire to the lights." I warned. Henry's eyed the street lights and looked at me widened eyed.

"How are you going to do that?" I shrugged and turned away from him, still searching for the light plug. I found it at the end of the store in a plug that was in the ground that had a hatch. It was plugged in but a turning switch was right beside it with different amounts of electricity to use. A piece of tape stood next to the second mark of electricity with a warning about not going any further with the electricity.

Warning: Use of Electric bolts over this setting will be uncontrollable for the sparkle lights and will cause them to break. Dangerous. Please turn on at exactly 7:30pm every night.

I chuckled. Perfect. I turned back to Henry.

"What's going on?" I whispered over to him.

"Rumple is saying goodbye to Neal and Belle.. Why would he do that Alex?" I looked down at the switch with a frown.

Was he going to pull a suicide bomb on us?

"If you're going to cause a commotion Alex, do it now." Henry whispered loudly. I believed him so I pulled the switch to the fullest degree. Immediately I heard the faint buzz of Electricity and then the sound of mini explosions. I stood up and ran to Henry.

Henry had his mouth half opened at what he saw.

All the street lights, including the hanging lights brightened. I watched as both Rumple and Pan looked around confused.

"What?" Pan asked, looking around. I looked at Henry and counted down from 3. At one I was lucky to witness the explosion of all the street lights, turning to flame. Pan jumped, again confused.

"Why is Rumple not taking the hint?" I asked quietly. Just as I said those words he did it. He reached his hand upward and a long curled knife, which was the prettiest knife I had ever seen, came into Rumples hand and he grabbed Pan in almost a hug and brought the knife through Pan's back.

Pan screamed and leaned into Rumple who I notcied then was also hurt from the knife.

"What is he doing?" Henry asked horrified, stepping in the light as he looked at them. I followed quickly toward him to stop himself getting noticed but it was too late. Everyone saw us as we came into the open.

"He's saving the town." I replied quietly. I saw Pan say something to Rumple who laughed and twisted the knife deeper into the boys back making him scream again. However this time a black mist went over Pan. When the mist disappeared I almost dropped my mouth open like Henry.

In Pan's place was a man much older than the boy I saw only a few seconds ago. But there were similarities in this man's looks compared to the boy. He had the same expression and his eyes gave him away.

Some people believe that the eyes are the "windows to the soul". I don't want to go full cheesy on everyone but for once I agree with the statement. Pan proved such a statement because in that moment when the man looked my way I saw the exact same gleam in his eyes as the boy who annoyed me on the island.

I noticed Henry stiffen next to me as he saw Pan in his true glory. I knew it was over before they both disappeared so I looked back at him one last it me and shook my head.

We were not lovers. Nor were we friends. We were just two people who liked testing one another-trying to push each other off the edge; sometimes literally. I watched as the two figures disappeared into thin air, leaving only the dagger on the ground and a wisp of air.

I had a feeling that this time, I had successfully pushed him off the cliff. He was not coming back.

Once the two figures disappeared I noticed that everyone was moving again. I walked toward everyone and saw that almost everyone was depressed or very upset. Regina came to me quickly for news.

"The curse has been cast Regina. There was nothing I could do." She made no comment. She turned away from me to find Henry walking over to her for a hug. Emma stood next to Neal who acted as if he saw a ghost. Belle looked even worse. She was on the ground in tears. I walked over to her to comfort her and then stopped halfway to her. Where was Lottie?

"Lottie?" I called out, looking around the group. Snow and Charming noticed me calling her and started to look for her as well. She had disappeared.

"We have to find her. I wonder where she would go. Jill.." I started, pointing to people in the group to come help me.

"No Alex." A voice stated behind me. Regina had Henry in her arms and was looking at me sadly.

"She's gone." I looked toward her confused.

"What? Why? How?" I asked quickly walking up to her. Now everyone was quiet as they listened to Regina and I. Regina looked at the ground for a moment before responding.

"She didn't do it purposefully. But she is gone. She can't come back." I frowned still confused. Regina sighed and turned to the others behind me.

"She's not in Storybrook anymore. She is back in Neverland." My eyes must have flashed because Henry, who was watching me took a step away from me.

"How is that possible? She was here a few seconds ago! I saw her. She was right next to Belle." I replied, pointing over at Belle who was now standing up.

"Pan was just killed. He was the one in charge of Neverland and since he is dead, someone has to take his place." The idea almost made me laugh darkly.

"You're kidding right? Pan made Lottie in charge of Neverland?" I asked. She shook her head slowly.

"Not purposefully. Since she was a lost girl and she spent time with Pan... well it is possible that.." I stopped her right there.

"No way in hell Regina."

"Alex-"

"What do you all mean Regina?" Emma asked as walked over to us. Regina placed a hand on Henrys head and looked at the ground.

"There was a chance that Lottie and Pan were in a complicated relationship... romantic relationship." Regina began. I made a noise in my throat.

"I would hope not but why would that matter anyway? Pan is not one to love anyway." I added.

"All that is needed is a kiss. If she kissed him, she took power away from. A magic field of sorts." Regina replied. I shook my head again.

"I don't believe this. I've had enough of these silly ideas. I'm going to look for my daughter." I replied, disgusted.

"What about the curse? We have to stop it!" Hook replied quickly. I turned away from them.

"Fix it yourselves. I need to find Lottie." I replied simply. "Don't follow me. I will find her myself."

Oh gosh guys I'm so sorry for how long it took for me to write this. 

I was so lazy and I just had no idea how to finish this which scared me so I kinda put the story in the back of my mind for a few weeks. I have one more chapter to do and I am writing it now. It will be short and simple and sweet.

Lots of Love

Wintergirl08

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 12.4K 89
Peter Pan never thought he'd do anything selfless. He never thought he'd want to die. He never thought he'd be able to love. He never thought he'd se...
2.3M 56.2K 51
A girl doomed before her own birth to be violently wanted by every person in her entire world, and then imprisoned for her entire life starting at ag...
6.8K 113 39
Abigail is a lonely girl who lived in a small town called Storybrooke. She was living among the most famous and infamous fairy tale characters that e...
17K 543 21
Pan x Reader [x Baelfire] As the royal daughter of an absentee mother and problematic father, you suffer from things unimaginable from the 'human' mi...