Love season

By AfreenKhan116

"You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch your heart. And then after search of years finall... More

part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
part 6
Part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
Part 19
part 20
Part 21
Part 22
part 23
part 24
Part 25
Part 26
part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
author note
part 36 [M]
Part 37
Part 38
part 39
Part 40 [M]
author note
part 41 [M]
part 42[M]
sad news
good news
Part 43[M]
part 44
part 45
part 46 [Trigger Warning]
part 47
part 48
author note
part 50

part 49

2.6K 52 9
By AfreenKhan116

With the blessings of elders now Jeon Shane and Rose was engaged. After almost a month later Jeon shane took his soon to be wife to his office for introducing her with his employers. They both were super excited with out knowing that introduction can ruin their happy love life.

Rose:- shane if we are done can we leave now because I am exhausted...I just want to take some rest, if by any chance I would have gotten to know that you have gathered huge crowd in your office on the name of staff I swear to God I would never agreed to visit your office

Shane:- hehehe my love now you should need to make your mind to visit here often, because you dad wants you to join his business and I am proud to announce that your dad and your husband are officially business partners.

Rose:- really when all this happened?

Shane:- don't you think you should ask from your dad directly.

Rose:- yeah I should but

Both of them were busy in conversation when Mr kim arrived there

Kim:- I am so sorry for disturbing you you sir...but this matter is very important to discuss with you

Kim informed looking down

Shane:- my love meet him he is Mr kim my manager plus legal advisor... Mr kim she is Rose my soon to be wife

As Mr kim looked up at miss Rose he became lost in her classical beauty he wasn't nonstop looking at her without breaking his deep gaze

Time skip:

One day Mr was busy in his work when he got notification from court basically few months back his one of friend committed fraud and snatched away his home now someone else was legal owner of that little apartment. Except of that apartment he had nothing he eventually lost everything he asked his an other friend who was also his co worker his friend was also in the behind of short cuts...when Mr Kim narrated him everything instead of giving him wise advice he told him a short cut where he brought his intention towards rose because somehow he knew we'll that Mr Kim secretly admiring rose and likes her.

He advised him if he snatches away rose from Mr jeon Shane he would probably becomes owner of her all property because she is only daughter so...from that day Mr kim made aim of his life to betrayal his master and get his soon to be wife at any cost...for that purpose he slowly and gradually started growing doubt plant between both love birds his easy target was rose because due to her innocence it wasn't hard for him to portray Mr jeon Shane bad image in front of her.

He also took his office worker miss sharline help to trap Mr jeon Shane.
He asked her to gain sympathy of Mr jeon Shane while telling him fake sad stories regarding her marriage life.

Although Mr jeon Shane was just helping miss sharline for overcome her problems but Mr Kim was giving it an other meaning and portraying him cheater because Rose was in deeply love with him so his little closeness with an other lady was bothering her so much she badly wanted to discuss it with Mr jeon Shane for clearing his status but Mr Kim made believe that once Mr jeon Shane gets to know he will try to make her fool in the name of love and keep his action secter.
Any way time was passing so fast distance between Mr jeon Shane and rose was increasing with the passage of time and Mr Kim was chasing each moment wisely...now he almost became successful gaing rose trust while showing fake sympathies with her. one day with the help of miss sharline he trapped Mr jeon Shane.

Miss sharline called him and started crocodile tears she told him her life is in danger so she needs his help. when Mr jeon Shane reached there Mr Kim held him from back and made him forcefully sniffed napkin on which something was spread which worked to make a person lost his conscious.

They brought him on the bed and took off his clothes miss sharline alsogot naked and slept with him.

At the meantime Mr Kim forcefully brought rose there and made her to see and believe completely fake story.

Rose got heart broken she ran away from there she wanted to commit suicide she was roaming on the round like crazy person when Mr Kim once again showed his fake sympathies with her and brought her in his friend apartment where he completely washed her brain and forced her to take back revange from Mr jeon Shane disloyalty while doing same.

Because shane was already going through trauma she lost a person to whom she loved fully hearted she went through pain of betrayal. seeing her lover and soon to be husband in other arms her mind became blank without thinking for second he asked Mr Kim to run away from there and gets marry with her....a greedy person like Mr Kim how could let that situation go without chasing it.

Miss sharline cleaned all mess she wore back clothes and helped unconscious jeon Shane when after few long hours Mr jeon Shane returned back in his senses
She had given him impression like nothing happened she told Mr jeon Shane false story that her husband hit him from back and ran away from there because he thought he murdered him.

Mr jeon Shane returned nack home without realizing that he had been trapped when he reached home he got to know rose and his personal advisor Mr Kim elope. He also got heartbreak he felt betrayed.

Rose father disowned his only daughter for betraying his family and ruining his reputation.

After sometimes rose begun accepting her marriage because Mr Kim trying his best to make her believe on his love he knew we'll once she accepts him she would definitely do whatever he asks her to do...after almost month later Mr Kim found "news of rose by disowned her father" he got angry because now his all planned failed now rose was also a mediocre citizen like him so she could haven't give him anything except of same poor life...which he used to live since childhood.

Since when he knew now rose couldnot make him rich so he begun shown her his real face...soon their marriage turned into abusive one there was just domestic violence not love. That's how poor girl lost everything on the other hand rose's father accepted Mr jeon Shane as his son he transformed his entire property into jeon Shane's name..
Soon he found a perfect and sensible girl for him (that girl was non an other than Hobi and jungkook mother) after year of marriage mr jeon shane became father of a boy they named him jeon Hobi and 1 years later jeon jungkook's opened his eyes in jeon's mansion they were living happily healthy life.

Although poor Rose day by day facing more hardship with the passage of time Mr Kim behaviour was becoming worst she wanted to run back from where she came but it was impossible for her because she left from home while burning all bouts behind...Mr Kim became alcohol addicted without any specific reason he was physically hurting rose for spitting his frustration after almost 8 years of marriage she finally convinced and delivered cute boy to whom they had given name kim taehyung(so basically jungkook and taehyung age differences is almost 6 to 7 years ) ,unfortunately even baby also did not bring happiness in their life although Mr Kim was being so nice with her in front of his child he never had given any bad impression to his son tae that he is bad father or husband he always tried to maintain his good father and husband reputation in front of tae on other hand rose did not want to spoiled his child inner peace basically she did not want to makd her child to hate his own dad that's why she was keeping everything secret from him and pretend to look ideal couple for her child best future...due to Mr Kim cruelty rose lost her 3 unborn babies, whenever he got extreme anger he used to hit his wife without thinking for a split second that she is carring his baby.

End of Rose flesh back:

After making tae sleep properly in the bed she caressed her belly she was once again pregnant...its been 4 months but still she did not revealed her pregnancy news in front of MrKim because this time she wasn't ready to take any risk she wanted to secure her baby from her own husband cruelty.

Somehow jeon Shane sudden entry gave her some strength to fight with Mr Kim rather than silently listening and bearing violence.

Time skip :

Jeon Shane once again secretly entered in rose home...Because rose unstable status was bothering him so much basically he wanted to return back rose property. He just wanted to see her living happy healthy life.

Rose became shocked after seeing him back.

Rose: what are you doing here?

Jeon shane: I came here to help you out...I want to return back your property.

Rose: I dont need it.

Jeon shane : listen rose your legal owner of this so take back and improvise your lifestyle.

Rose: and why you want all this?

Jeon shane: because I still do care about you.

Rose:no you don't care about me you are just being sympathies...I don't need someone sympathy and charity...I will deal my affairs.

Jeon shane: I am just returning back you what's your...I can't see you in this worse condition...I know that bastard is physically hurting you this money will give you strength to fight him back.

Rose: you are forgetting you are the one who put me in this terrible situation you are the only behind of my destruction now you are handing me back property for proving your self how great you are?...you are pathetic...you have no shame. You are selfish you ruined my life...I will never forgive you.

Rose: wait a second...you are callinge me pathetic, shameless and selfish although I did nothing but what about you do you even know how cruel you are...I did not ruin your life...it's you who put all of us in terrible state you ruined everything by your own hand...you betrayed me...after being in relationship with me you still had an affair with my personal advisor and eloped with him as you get chance.

Rose: who betrayed its you or me.
For your kind information I caught you by red handed while cheating on me..
I saw you in miss sharline arms fully naked...I saw you in an appropriative situation with my sinner eyes...although Kim informed me thousands time but I still rejected because I was blindly love with you but when he brought me in miss sharline aspartame everything became clear...just for taking revenge and punishing you I choose wrong person as my life partner you are real culprit here...not me

Jeon shane : what...with miss sharline me...you saw both of us...no you are lying because you want to prove your self innocent which you are actually not.

Rose: yes it's you who cheated on me... you made thousands fake premises with me I was your soon to be wife but still you had se* with that bitch...if you were that much desperate about having se* you could tell me directly instead of breaking my heart...I would never hesitate to offer my body to you because I was in truly love with you I was willing to do anything for you but in return you betrayed me....she said crying.

You are only reason behind my current worse situation you put me towards death...you chopped my soul in to thousands pieces...just because of you I wouldn't not be able to believe in others you know what why I am still bearing my husband torture because I thought this is best punishment for loving you... I choose this punishment for myself.

Now everything was becoming clear in Mr jeon Shane eyes...now he finally got realised that Mr kim was actual culprit.

He cleared everything between them he also cleared his status that he had not any relationship with miss sharline he told rose how Mr Kim along with miss sharline betrayed them...he further informed Mr Kim was only behind of her money that's why when her father disowned her his attitude all sudden changed...at first it was not easy for rose to believe in his words but when he had given proper description regarding past incidents and Mr kim current terrifying behaviour rose begun believing and listening him.
She also opened up her marriage top secrets she even never hesitated to tell jeon shone horrible stories behind her miscarriages and domestic violence on regular basis.

Mr jeon Shane felt sorry for rose he felt her immense pain he also suggested her to leave her husband as soon as possible...he told her that he will help her in running away from here along with her son.

She asked him that she needs some times because it's not an easy decision.
Mr jeon Shane left from there in hope that he will secure both mother and son from that bastard cruelty...Although he went from there but did not left that town.

Next day rose show Mr Kim to his ugliest face in the mirror she also questioned him...she asked why he did all this...why he separated her from jeon Shane and her father although she was aware all the answers but she wanna listen from his sinner mouth.

Instead of speaking truth Mr Kim started being aggressive in response rose slapped him...which almost break his jaw...as usual he jumped on her for attacking after sometimes fights he hit rose head on the wall then threw her on the ground and began kicking her stomach...which caused internal bleeding and unfortunately she once again lost her an other baby.

When he realised that she is bleeding he ran away from there while his hiding his face.

She was crying due to immense pain

After some times jeon shane entered in side the home secretly while entering he witnessed unbearable scene...he took rose in emergency hospital.

Where doctor confirmed her miscarriage.

Jeon shane blood was boiling he wanted to kill that bastard who was continually hurting rose...Although his love feelings were now only for his wife but still he was worrying for not just because of their past relationship but also because of rose father and being human.

Little tae was roaming around his neighbours for searching his parents but no one was aware about of them he felt abounded.

Time skip:

After few hours rose discharged from hospital although doctors were not in the favour of soon discharge because her wounds was still fresh...but due to her insistence they allowed her...she wanted to go back home...when jeon Shane forbade her she told she will go back Seoul along with him but after 2 days...not now...Because of her stubbornness he left her home and went back.

last two days she was completely silent she packed tae's stuff...when Mr Kim returned back home he thought no one would be there except of tae but he got shocked after seeing rose.

Rose was busy in making lunch at that Time tae was in his school.

Jeon shane was waiting outside of home...he was ready to pick rose and tae for leaving Seoul.

Instead of saying anything rose set food on the table...Mr Kim shamelessly sat on the dining table because he was starving from last 2 days...he begun digging food like hungry dog...he took few bites impatiently.

Rose was looking at him with straight eyes.

Eat everything I made your favourite dishess because who knows if this would be your last meal.

As she uttered Mr Kim looked at her in disbelief...he saw devilish smile of rose which almost made him choked.

Did you...? He said and started coughing.

Yes...I mixed poison in your food this would be your last meal last day on earth....she said and laughing crazily.

You bitch...how can you....he was about to hold her throat for pressing when she thew him on the ground...now his body was becoming fragile Poisson was slowly and gradually spreading in each corner of his body.

Rose was laughing crazily and clapping on his helplessness.

Because rose was taking too much time so jeon Shane had decided to go inside as he went he saw everything.

Jeon shane :What you have done rose?

Rose:- can't you see I give him poison soon he is gonna die. I send a monster to the hell.

Jeon shane: we need to take him hospital

Rose: if you dare Shane I swaer I will kill my self she threatened while holding knife near of her own neck...her action made jeon Shane shocked

Jeon shane: it's alright I am not gonna take him anywhere but please for God sake throw it away this could harm you

Rose: first promise me then I will.

Jeon shane: ok I promise now throw it...and lets go with me.

Rose:how we will go without tae...let's lets for him he is about to come.

Jeon shane:Let's come to wait for him in the car...let's go before someone reach here...he said dragging her from there...it's been hardly 3 minutes when they hopped in the car.

Tae arrived back from school rose called him many times but he did not hear anything.

As he reached he found his father crawling on the ground...now poison almost spread in his entire body his body became pale and his eyes red due to extreme pain.

Tae:Dad dad...little tae ran towards his father he was cluless basically what was happening.

Dad please get up mom look what happend to dad he fell down please help us mom.

Tae...my son...your mom betrayed us...she ran away with her boyfriend jeon Shane...Shane tried to kill me he snatched away your mom from us...please don't let him be in peace once you grown up take your father death revange from him make his kids life hell destroy all jeons kill jeon Shane...as he destroyed our family destroy them as well take my revange my dear son...don't spare them don't show any Marcy upon them jeon Shane today made you...you...orphan..
He took...ahhh...everything from you

Promise me tae that you will take your dad's murder revange from him and his family...ahhh I am going just promise me

I promise dad I will do as you say.

I love you my son...ahhh...tae...these were Mr kim last words before death..
while dying he still managed to feed hatrate in his son innocent mind...whith out thinking that how would he grown up holding that much hatrate in his tiny heart.

I love you more dad please stay don't go.

Rose forcefully came out of car for taking her son...jeon Shane also followed him...as she reached

She found tae crying over his dad death body.

Tae...she called him

Mom mom where were you...look what happend to dad he is not taking with me...please do something

Instead of making him calm she dragged him out side along with her and forcefully made her to hop in the car.

Jeon shane felt bad for little boy...tae helplessness and immense love for his dad broke down his heart his eyes become wet...but still he managed to drive car because rose safety was most important at that Time .

Little tae was non-stop crying after sometimes his crying concert into sobbing...when Mr jeon Shane offered him candy he instantly threw it.

Behave your self tae...have you forgotten your manners...did not I tell you that how to behave with elders...she scolded him which made him even more cry.

Jeon shane :Don't scold him he is too young.

Jeon shane if I do not scold him he will become like his dad

As he heard jeon Shane his dad words begun circulated in his mind...so he took copy out of his bag which was still hanging behind of his back.

He wrote some last sentences of his father although wrote them for memorizing them.

Throughout journey he passed death glare at jeon Shane and never talked with him.

When they reached in Seoul jeon Shane shifted them into rented apartment...he also sent his people to clean that mess which rose created. His people offered heavy amout to the police and investigation team for clossing Mr Kim murder file case.

After sometimes rose properly begun her new life she appointed as a teacher in a elementary school...after so much jeon Shane insistence finally she agree and asked him to transfer her property on her only son's name...she preferred to live a simple life...beside Mr jeon Shane was also living happy life with his family.

Only tae was mentally disturbed his father words were following him he had nightmares almost every night.

One year later rose once again tied in knot with his one of colleague...who was nice he even allowed tae to stay with them

But Tae wasn't ready to accept that guy as his father so he started misbehaving with him with the passage of time his rudeness were increasing...basically he did not wanna share his mother with someone else that's why he was hating his step father.
After 7 month of marriage rose got good news...that she is conceiving. But this wasn't good news for tae, now he became rude with his mother

Which made his step father to took harsh decision he wanted to send him in boarding school.
She discussed it with jeon Shane...he denied it immediately. He made her understand that its not good for tae because he is too young...he even suggested her"he wouldn't mind if tae stay with his family". But rose rejected because she knew well that tae does not like him much.

And that's how poor little tae went to the boarding school...where he was repeatedly being punished for his stubborn nature and rudeness...with the passage of time his hate for jeon Shane was increasing...he thought everything is happening with him just because of him. If jeon Shane would hadn't killed his father they would be living perfect life he is living orphan life just because of jeon Shane...so he made his aim of life to fulfil his father last words...his mom also almost stopped meeting him because she became busy in her new life so it seemed she forgot him.

Here in boarding school he met jimin God sent jimin for spreading smile on his lips and colour his black and white life which was filled with Gray shades...before jimin entry he was deprived of his mother love.

TIME was passing fast now tae was 15 years old meanwhile jungkook 21 years and Hobi 22 years old day by day jeon Shane health issues were making his family upset...one day he called jungkook because at that Time Hobi was in abroad for his higher education so jungkook was best option to share his father responsibilities.

Along with business matters he also told his son about Kim taehyung property shares because he was too young so jeon Shane was still taking charge of his property he informed jungkook in his absence he will look after things the way he does...he also asked him to become Kim taehyung Angel guardian...once Kim taehyung truns 25 or complete his graduation he would immediately handover everything to him...till then he is bound to sending money to tae for his monthly expenses.

Which as a obident son jungkook happily accepted within month Mr jeon Shane left the world hardly a year later jungkook and Hobi mother also said good bye to this world now both brothers were all alone.

Jungkook was religiously sending money to tae without even knowing anything about him...he even kept this secret from his elder brother...on the other hand tae was thinking that his mom is sending him money.

Both jungkook and tae were completely clueless that somehow they both were interlinked with each others...their first meeting was also co incident...nothing was planned basically we can say" it was God's plan"

Any way when tae got to know hazel father was same person who almost ra*ed him he started hating him even at that Time he was still unaware about reality of jeon Shane family.
His hate convert into love since when he witnessed that jungkook put his life at risk for saving him from goons...from that time he was truly in love with him but few days later when he went crossed photo frame of jeon's family

When he saw picture of Mr jeon Shane along with his wife he immediately identified him...one side he found out his father's killer on other side he went through in the pain of losing his lover with whom.he was in deeply love. It was tough for him to give up on his lover it was also impossible situation for him to do not fulfil his father last wish or disobey him. So with heavy heart he took decision for abounding his love and proves himself obident son.

He decided to destroy jeon's family because he knew jungkook was in love with him so much so he decided to chase his love...he thought for taking revange nothing is better than sentiments so he made plan to use love as a weapon he knew that hazel and him is jungkook weakness...his plan was taking jungkook sentiments advantages for destroying jeon. His plan was actually working when he handover himself along with his body to jungkook...jungkook felt complete he became addicted of tae...now he was in completely in the hand of tae.so it was easy for tae to take revange now.

I know many readers might get confused why he choos jungkook over Hobi I mean he can also use Hobi for taking revenge but why he did not...he choos jungkook because he was in already love with him when we are in love with someone it's obvious we easily become aware of their strength and weakness...beside jungkook was leading entire business although he was younger than Hobi but still working with his dad he learned everything before Hobi and became expert...tae aim was destroying jeon's family so bringing them on the footpath and deprived from their own property was best choice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 2.5K 28
Wooyoung was unlike anyone he'd ever met, and it was becoming increasingly obvious to San that he wasn't sure where the hell this was going. What Woo...
7.7K 534 30
"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣?" 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙂𝙤𝙙 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚...
425 57 28
A simple girl who fall in love with bad boy after being broken by him she will meet her real Love who is not from same country they meet by chance l...
4K 134 15
They gathered around the fire. Held eachother, trying to cherish this memory although it brought more pain than it brought happiness. Everyone was tr...