Are you nervous?

By itsng3r_

When you move to a new city to start a new life, but someone still ruin it even tho you love him. More

characters
Chapter 1 | Him
Chapter 2 | nickname
Chapter 3 || Mysterious boy
Chapter 4 || Dating
Chapter 5 || Prank
Chapter 6 || Tears
Chapter 7 || new friend
Chapter 8 || Invited
Chapter 9 || Sleepover
Chapter 10 || Party
Chapter 11 || Hungover
Chapter 12 || Self-harm
Chapter 13 || James
Chapter 14 || Best day
Chapter 15 || Teasing
Chapter 16 || bully
Chapter 17 || Hospital
Chapter 19 || Home
Chapter 19 || Truth or dare
Chapter 20 || Jealous boyfriend
Chapter 21 || Sweetheart
Chapter 22 || Flirtous
Chapter 24 || Gift
Chapter 24 || Birthday present
Chapter 26 || He did it again
Chapter 27 || Love
Chapter 28 || He is my boyfriend
Chapter 29 || Date
Chapter 30 || The end.

Chapter 23 || Birthday

501 10 9
By itsng3r_

Her pov:

,, Wake up Scarlet! Wake up! You have to hide!'' I open my eyes, my mom is crying and dressing me up. My dad is very drunk again and he can hit me. My mom worries about what will happen if I don't hide in the closet. My mom took me to the closet and everything went black I hear my dad shouting to open my room's door while mom leaned against the closet door crying. She begged my dad to stop shouting and stop scaring me, but he doesn't even care about me, my mom told me he is a bad man, he has two faces. One is for something you want like he wanted my mom. Well, that good side fades and comes to the evil side where he starts drinking and hits my mom. He hits me too but if he finds me. Every time my mom hides me, she hides in different places so my dad would need time to think about where I am. My mom always tells me That I think way older age when I should.

My dad broke the door and came into the room. I heard my mom standing up crying and begging to stop. I covered my ears and started crying. My mom was already covered in blood and bruises. On my special day. My birthday.

My dad searched the room until he came up with a closet. I understood he will open the closet doors so I hid under blankets that my mom prepared. I am small so I can hide. I hide under blankets as he opened the door searching for me. I am really scared of what's going to happen to me. I can't anymore hear my mom crying or begging everything went silent on her. The only person I can hear is my dad and myself crying under hot blankets. I was already sweating under them. My dad searched the closet again, removed all the blankets from me, and found my little scared body. He took my arm and took me out of the closet. I saw my mom lying on the floor sleeping. There was blood on her head and hands. I started crying more. Tears were falling out on my red cheeks.

,, How can you be so selfish, Scarlet!'' My dad yelled as he took out the belt of his jeans. He pinned me against the closet and started beating me with that hurtful belt. I am screaming but no one can hear me. My birthday present.

................

2 days later.

I opened my eyes and I started breathing heavily. I was sweating from my nightmare. My memory of my 6th birthday. That night I got a new scar on my leg which I still have on me. I calmed myself down and sat down on the bed. My leg is almost healed now I can walk normally just can't run sadly. Also, I have to pack my bags and leave this house after breakfast. Also, today is my birthday but no one knows it. Just my mom and Cami. I don't like my birthday not because of my dad but because I hate parties and a lot of people. I hate attention to me. I hate when everyone is looking at me. I hate a lot of presents. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower all the sweat from me.

I opened the door to see the clean bathroom I cleaned yesterday of boredom. I like neat but sometimes just too lazy to clean the rooms. I went near to the mirror to see myself with messy hair with an oversized dark red t-shirt and black panties. I Haven't seen James since yesterday morning. He went to his friend's house for a sleepover. So I was able to be free and sleep with only panties, Even tho I miss him. I hate pajamas I only like t-shirts and panties, perfect fit for sleep. I took out the piece of my hair with a brush and went for a warm shower. Decided to do the full body shower. Shampoo, hair mask, shaving, body scrub, shower gel, lotion, and more things to do. One hour of work at least.

I got out of the shower and put on the towel on me while I brushed my teeth with fresh mint toothpaste. I took care of my hair and went to James's bedroom again. I saw a box on the bed. I went near the box to see my name.

From Cami;

I opened the present to see clear underwear and a bra set with flowers on it. It was blue flowers and it was see-through. Also, that wasn't panties it was a thong. My jaw dropped to the ground from shock, how could I wear that? I don't wear thongs They are super uncomfy for me it's like panties stuck in your but and always trying to get them out. I could never wear them, but if it's a present I will take them and wear them today. I put them on and went to look for a cute outfit for today because I've been in bed with sweat and pajamas all week. I found cute grey jeans and a cute white crop top. But that isn't enough I need a jacket it's winter outside and also my scars.

I went downstairs to see Cami's mom waiting for me at the table. I was so happy to know that no one know my birthday. James was nowhere to be found yet. I sat down at the table and started eating pancakes with strawberries and blueberries. There was wiped cream on it but I removed it instantly. It has too many calories. I finished the plate and went to the bathroom to throw up. I started doing it again but I CAN'T STOP. I just can't! It is like a drug that got me. I can't stop doing that even tho I hate it so much!

I opened the bathroom door to be in Cami's hands already. She was so happy and healed from her sickness.

,, Are you wearing your gift?'' She whispered in my ear while we are hugging.

,, Maybe'' I said breaking the hug and smiling. She smiled even more and went to the table to eat. As she was going she saw my luggage and bag and understood I'm leaving. She came back to me and hugged me tightly and kissed me on the cheek and pinched me.

,, Ow!'' I shouted. I looked over her to see her laughing and tears falling out.

,, I'm not leaving your life just this house? What the fuck?'' I asked her while being fucking confused why she was crying. I'm not going to college or something? She rolled her eyes and said goodbye. I left the house. I walked to the nearest store and called Harden.

,, Yes my little princess'' He said in a morning voice, OH GOD.

,, Did you just woke up?'' I asked him in shock. He groaned through the phone as I heard him getting up.

,, You woke me up actually, what's up?'' He said turning on the camera. He was shirtless and in pajama pants. It's the first time I see his room, gorgeous. He put on a shirt.

,, Uhm wanna have a sleepover?'' Random words came out of my mouth. I don't even understand why I said it just now. Oh, fuck a sleepover with a boy. I mean he is a friend but still!

,, Uh, sure? it's Saturday we can do that'' He said smiling, that smile is a confused smile. I just know how they look on boys.

,, In who's house?'' He asked as I still trying to understand why I said it.

,, Mine! We can do mine I guess but you'll have to pick me up because My house is on the other side of the city'' I said gasping as I went inside the store. He nodded. He dressed up on face time as I choose chips for a sleepover.

,, But why you just now wanted a sleepover?'' He asked as he packed his things for a sleepover. ,, Uh my birthday is to- fuck...'' I said I forgot to not tell him anything. He looked at the camera shocked.

,, Why you didn't tell me? I feel betrayed'' He said again in that smile. ,, Because I hate my birthdays I wasn't even supposed to tell you this'' I said as I paid the cashier.

,, I mean princess, you still have to tell me'' He said as he went to his car. He hung up the phone and I sat down in the store waiting for him. I saw my mom's message saying,, Happy birthday, coming back in 3 days'' I reacted with a heart massage and turned off the phone. I waited about 20 minutes for him to come He got out of the car and opened the door for me.

,, Are you cold? How is your leg? Are you feeling alright?'' He asked me as he sat down in the car.

,, I'm fine, my leg is almost healed'' I said as I take the belt. He took the belt off my arms and put it on. His arms went into the back of the car and got a box. He gave me the box.

,, Happy birthday my little princess, I know you hate birthdays but what friend I would be if I don't celebrate your birthday'' He said as he smiled at me. He started the car as I opened the gifts. I started smiling. It was a twisted book series and a mini teddy bear. I opened my mouth and looked at him.

,, How did you know I wanted this? You bought me a whole series, when?!'' I shouted from happiness as he smiled even more seeing me smile.

,, In your room, I saw a lot of books and a wishlist paper on the bookshelf'' He said as he smiled. I hugged him and smiled at my book series. I started dancing in the car like a little Scarlet who used to dance when she was little. This birthday is the best birthday of my life. My life is getting a lot better, everyone Harden, Cami, James, Their more are changing my life. They make me to start a new life. That's the best gift for my birthday.

.............

Hi, peaches!!! So how was this chapter? I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for not posting for so long! I'm just exhausted from school, there is a lot of stress at the end of the year. Also! I moving to the new school so I'm super nervous! Also, I am confirming that Are you nervous book story is having only 50 chapters so soon is the end. Sadly. But don't worry I have other plans also I'm writing The forest girl story too, but no one likes it. Anyways thank you for the last comments it melts my heart that someone wants to read my story. Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful day/night, I hope you doing well! bye, peaches!!

My social media:

TikTok: itsng3rr_

Pinterest: itnsg3r_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1.1K 24
**MATURE CONTENT** Abuse.
15.7K 570 19
α₯«α­‘ ↳ ❝ [π’˜π’“π’Šπ’•π’•π’†π’π’ƒπ’šπ’‚π’•π’‰π’†π’‚] Β‘! ❞
131 12 14
A depressed girl who goes to a boarding school falls in love with the new student. Possible !TW! contains subjects as bullying, self-harm ,actions...
119K 1.6K 38
When Brooke moves school her bully turns into her boyfriend untill one girl comes along. ...