โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐโ™ฅ๏ธŽ - {Um...

By WhereisSol

๐™ธ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—, ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Author's Note
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Author's Note
Part 24
Part 25
Author's Note
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Pt.30 ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Author's Note
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“ ๐€/๐
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐š๐!
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
๐Ÿ‹Part 57๐Ÿ‹
Part 58

Part 52

675 7 52
By WhereisSol

𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐬, 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬. 𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐭. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

You let out a yawn and your eyes struggle to open. And once they due, the light emitting from the window burned your eyes. After a few minutes you manage to open your eyes and you looked over to see nothing but Umeji's face.

You flinched at his close he was to you. His arms were wrapped around you tightly.

When did I fall asleep?

You reached into your pocket for your phone and it appears you'd been asleep for two hours.

How the hell?

Then suddenly, the realization hit you...

OH MY GOD ARE WE CUDDLING?!

You shot up and pushed yourself out of his arms which resulted in you falling into the floor. The loud thud from the impact woke up Umeji. The blonde rubbed his eyes. "You're finally up?!" He asked. You looked at him with horror and with shakey hands you pointed at him, "Y-You were cuddling me!" Your voice cracked. Umeji dead panned and leaned up. "Actually you fell asleep on me. I was just being nice and didn't wake you up." Umeji shrugged, wearing a good poker face.

You got off the floor and brushed off your clothes. Umeji yawned and got off the bed and stretched, "You wanna head back to the school?" He asked.

No.

You sighed, "Yeah sure."

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

You were in the art room during club time, discussing with the other members. "You do know when Geiju is coming back?" Maka asked as she painted on her canvas. You nodded and explained, "He should be back tomorrow. We need to make sure he takes it easy though. If he isn't careful then he can hurt himself." Borupen rolled his eyes but you pretended you didn't see that.

Then the time came for everyone to leave. As each member left the room, you decided to clean up a bit. You put up all the paints and cleaned the brushes. As you were cleaning, you heard the door slide open.

"So you finally decided to make your move. Huh, Ayano?" You turned to see the expressionless woman with black hair. She walked in and pulled a box cutter from her pocket. Your eyes narrowed as you waited for her to attack. But she didn't.

She handed the box cutter to you, "Here. I borrowed this from the Art club.." She held onto the bladed end so you'd grab the handle. You didn't take the bait, "Set it on the boxes over there." You pointed to the boxes by the door. Her eyes narrowed a bit but she relented. "I wanted to request a truce."

"A truce?! You killed my friends! You tried to kill me! You attacked Umeji and Geiju! And I know you brainwashed Shoku! Looking at you makes me sick!" You shouted at her. You didn't care how dangerous she was. You hated her.

Ayano just started at you with a blank look. Not caring for your insults. "You're making things difficult to me. for now, Let's call an armistice for now. Deal?" Ayano held out her hand to you.

I hate her. But I need to protect everyone. This can give me more time.

You slapped her hand, "Fine. But if you hurt anyone I care about. I'll kill you myself." You threatened before storming out of the art room. Ayano then grinned. You had fallen right into her trap.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

At home, you suddenly received a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Are you dating Umeji?

Who's asking?

Unknown: It doesn't matter. I just wanted to tell you that Osoro has fallen in love with him. I heard she's planning to confess to him on Friday.

Unknown: I thought it was odd because I heard rumors he was dating you.

Unknown: And then I saw this.

Your eyes went wide at the image they sent. It was what seemed to be Umeji and Osoro on a sort of date. In the picture she was kissing his cheek.

You knew not to get too worked up. It could be photoshopped. But it bugged you nonetheless.

Then the door opened and Midori walked in, "Y/n-Chan! Do you wanna go out with me, Mai and Kuu?" She asked happily. You sighed and tried, "Sure. Were are we going?"

"We are going to a karaoke place!" She grabbed your arm and dragged you off before you could even say anything.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

You and Midori met with Mai and Kuu outside the Karaoke place. Mai paid for a room and you all headed inside. There was a couch right in front of table and a large screen where the lyrics of songs would show. "I'll go get some drinks." Kuu said before leaving. You took a seat next to Mai and Midori rushed for the microphone. "I sing first!" She immediately started looking for a song.

Once she found one she liked, she began singing.

"You! May think that I'm a zero~!" She sang out. Midori wasn't the best at singing but she wasn't the worst.

Actually, it was pretty entertaining to hear her sing. With proper training she could even be a Song Artist. Lol nah. But she could do some pretty good song covers. With practice and training of course.

I should tell her that later.

"But hey, everyone you wanna be! Probably started off like me! You may say that I'm a freak show!"

"I don't care!" You and Mai chimed in at the same time. "But hey, give it just a little time! I bet you're gonna change your mind." She continued to sing without a care in the world.

"All of the dirt you've been throwin' my way~, It ain't so hard to take."

"That's right!" You and Mai again chimed in, in unison. "Cause I know one day, you'll be screaming my name! And I'll just look away!"

"That's right!"

"Just go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth! So everyone can hear! Hit me with the worst you've got and knock me down! Baby, I don't care! Keep it up and soon enough, you'll figure out! You wanna be, you wanna be a loser like me! A loser like me!" She sang to her heart's content before stopping and looking nervous.

"I-Uhm.." It was obvious she had forgotten the lyrics. Before either you or Mai could say anything, the door opened and a voice sang, "Push me up against the locker." You looked over and was shocked to see Gaku.

Woah! He can sing?! Wait! Why is he here?!

He walked over to Midori and put a finger on her chin, forcing her to look him in the eyes. "And hey, all I do is shake it off. I'll get you back when I'm your boss." He winked and leaned a but closer which made Midori even more flustered.

Damn. Why can't I have a romance like this? Midori is definitely the main character, huh?

"I'm not thinkin' 'bout you haters. 'Cause, hey, I could be a superstar. I'll see you when you wash my car." You then realized something even more hilarious. Gaku wasn't reading the lyrics off the screen. He actually already knew them. The thought of Gaku listening to this song made you wanna burst into hysterical laughter.

Midori grinned like a child and grabbed his hand. The two spent the rest of the song duetting which was a but corny but judging by the look on Midori's face, she was totally into it. And it seemed Gaku was having a good time despite looking like he wanted to die at certain times.

Once the were finished, Midori happily jumped around. You laughed and turned to check your pocket for you phone and let out a short scream when you saw Kuu just sitting there.

"EH! WHEN DID YOU GET BACK?!" You pulled away from the sudden shock. She deadpanned and bluntly answered, "Awhile ago."

Damn. Why was she so quiet? I didn't even notice her.

Suddenly, Midori grabbed your hand and pulled you off the couch, "You should sing next!" Midori suggested but you pulled away and put up a hand in front of you and nervously declined. "N-No thanks.. I don't sing.. Unless I'm bored or in the shower.." Midori rolled her eyes and pushed you onto the stage.

You stood there awkwardly while holding the mic. They all watched you with anticipation. Why did they wanna see you song so badly? The nervousness wrapped around you like a python and squeezed your chest until you could barely breath.

Deep breaths.

You took slow breaths. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. And eventually, you worked up the courage to find a song.
After looking for a few minutes, you found a long you liked but you weren't too sure about it.

You played it anyways, "A lucky, lucky girl. She got married to a boy like you." You sang, Midori had stars in her eyes as she heard you sing. Kuu didn't have much of a reaction. Mai, just like Midori, was hyped up and Gaku was just utterly shocked by your choice in music.

"She'd kick you out if she ever, ever knew 'Bout all the - You tell me that you do~." You started to feel more confident while singing. After all, you really liked that song.

"Dirty, dirty boy. You know everyone is talking on the scene. I hear them whispering 'bout the places that you've been. And how you don't know how to keep your business clean~!" You closed your eyes, forgetting about everything else.

"Mummy don't know daddy's getting hot! At the body shop! Doin' something unholy! He's sat back while she's dropping it! She be popping it! Yeah, she put it down slo- ARE YOU FUCKING RECORDING ME, MIDORI?!" You eyes opened and Midori's phone was pointed at you. Embarrassed, you lunged at her and slapped her phone out if her hands.
Midori yelped and the video ended. You tightly grabbed your wrists and yelled, "How much did you record?! Delete it! It's so bad! Delete it! Oh my God!" You shook her back and forth.

You reached for her phone but she grabbed it and held it over her head, "Never!" She shouted, pushing you away with her foot as you reached for her phone. She used her hand to push your face away but you pushed further and reached for the phone, even grabbing her long, green hair and yanking it.

"Stop fighting like a couple of kids!" Gaku grabbed you by the back of your shirt and pulled you off of Midori. "DELETE IT OR DIE!" You screeched, punching and kicking to get away from Gaku's grasp. The blonde rolled his eyes and lifted you up effortlessly by the back of your shirt.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

After a few hours of you and your friends singing, drinking and having fun. Yo all gathered outside of the building. But before you could all say your goodbyes, Gaku pulled out his phone and held it up. "Let's take a picture to remember this." You rolled your eyes playfully and teased, "I thought you hated taking pictures."

"Oh shut up and get in the shot."

He wrapped one arm around Midori and held her close. Midori threw up the peacus  and you stood in front of her and Gaku since you were shorter. You did a V sign in front of you face, sticking your tongue out through your fingers which earned an immature snicker from Gaku. Mai wrapped her arms around Kuu from behind and rested her chin on Kuu's shoulder and Kuu grinned, throwing up a peace sign.

Gaku snapped the photo and pulled away from the group. "I'll walk to two home." Gaku turned to you and Midori but he was mostly talking to Midori. You giggled at the cute yet unlikely couple and turned to Mai and Kuu. "Bye guys! See all at school tomorrow!" You waved before walking away.

"Bye Kuu-Chan! Bye Mai-Chan!" Midori happily waved as Gaku dragged her away.

When you all got to your house. You immediately fed Night, crouching down to let him for a few minutes before running off to your room.

Once Gaku and Midori were alone, Gaku heard his phone buzzing. Midori sent him all the pictures and videos she took of the night before turning to him and smiling sheepishly. "Thanks for coming.. I didn't think you would.." She looked away with a bashful look. Gaku loved seeing her blush. He leaned in and grabbed her by the back of the head, "Anytime." He slowly leaned forward and gave her a slow yet loving kiss. It didn't last long but it was amazing. When Gaku pulled away, he gave her a pat on the head. "I'll see you tomorrow." He said before turning around and leaving.

Midori just stood there, dumbfounded. Her heart was racing and her face was flushed. It was at that moment she knew it for sure.

I love him.

She giggled like the schoolgirl she was and rushed to her room. She jumped in bed and rolled around, kicking her feet. She then pulled out her phone and posted all the pictures online.

〰︎〰︎〰︎

When Gaku got home. He could immediately hear the bickering and arguing of his siblings. He rolled his eyes and headed to his room before being stopped by two children. A boy and girl.

The boy was his little brother, Souta and his sister was Kanako. They blocked him from going up the stairs. "Where were you, Onii-chan?" Souta whined and Kanako frowned and pointed at him. "You were with your girlfriend weren't you?"

He rolled his eyes and rubbed his head. He crouched and said jokinly, "Nah. I was out fighting crime." The twins tilted their heads curiously and Souta asked, "Why?"

Gaku smirked and gestured for them to get closer. Curious, The twins got closer to him and leaned in closer in anticipation. Gaku whispered, "Because I'm Batman."

The children gasped in shock. They smiled widely and started cheering. "Onii-Chan is Batman!" Kanako squealed excitedly. While they were excited, Gaku got up and headed to his room. When he did, he made sure to lock the door. He sat on the bed and saw messages from his groupchat.

Homeless Shelter

Hokuto: Yo. Hayanari. U got plans after school

Hayanari: no y?

Hokuto: Meet me at my place after school

Dairoku: Just admit you 2 are fucking.

Umeji: Shut the hell up.

Hokuto: Ooo~ Umeji is in a bad mood again

Umeji: I swear to fucking God.

Dairoku: where is Gaku?

Hokuto: He's out with Midori and her friends

Hokuto: I think

Hayanari: hes at some kareoke place

Hayanari: karryoke

Hayanari: kerikoe

Hayanari: kaorke

Hokuto: Karaoke

Hayanari: stfu

Umeji: The fuck is he doing there?

Dairoku: karaoke? lame.

Hokuto: Hes wit his girlfriend and her friends.

Hokuto: Like I said earlier.

Hayanari: isnt she friends wit Y/n?

Hokuto: Ya

Umeji: Why are we mentioning her?

Hayanari: just asking

Hayanari: r u dating her yet?

*Umeji left the chat*

Hayanari: i dont know if thats a yes or no

Dairoku: i take it as a no

Hokuto: Lol hes so stupid when it comes to her

Hokuto: I've never spoken to her directly but I wanna meet her~

Hokuto: I wanna see why he likes her so much

Hayanari: i think shes friend with Osoro

Dairoku: they are

*Gaku entered the chat*

Gaku: Hey!

Hokuto: How was it?

Hayanari: did u have fun wit ur girl?

Gaku: Yes but that's not the point.

Dairoku: karaoke? really?

Gaku: It was really fun actually.

Gaku: *One video and five pictures*

Dairoku: damn? all girls? u must got hella rizz

Gaku: God no

Gaku: Those are Midori's friends.

Hokuto: IS THE ONE WITH H/C HAIR UMEJIS GIRLFRIEND?!

Gaku: Her name is Y/n and she actually lives with Midori

Hayanari: oh she singing

Hayanari: she singing singing

Dairoku: what??

Hokuto: HER VOICE IS SO PRETTY!!

Hokuto: OMGGGG

Hayanari: ur not into her are you?😒

Hokuto: u jelly~?

Hayanari: no

*Umeji joined the chat*

Gaku: Hey!

Hokuto: hes back!

Dairoku: hes probably getting a nosebleed from the video of her singing

Dairoku: hes the type to get excited over the smallest things

Hayanari: Umeji?

*Umeji left the chat*

Hokuto: he just couldn't handle it lmao

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Umeji watched the video and immediately felt his cheeks getting warm.

I didn't know she could sing..

He laughed when she realized Midori was recording and attacked her. And he even looked at the group picture. A part of him really wish he got to go. But it was probably a girls night. And Gaku going doesn't really change that.

I want to be close with her.. But..

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

"Excuse me?! You wanna say that again?!" Umeji grabbed the collar of Ayano's shirt and yanked her forwards. But she wasn't phased at all. She shrugged, "Your dad is currently living alone in a crappy apartment, right?" Her comment disgusted Umeji and be threw her to the ground. "How fucking dare you?! I'll beat you into a bloody pulp!" He was about to pull out his bat but Ayano calmly got up.

"Fine. I'll do this the hard way. If you don't start dating Osoro by the end of Friday, I'll kill her." Umeji's eyes widened and he threw a punch but Ayano dodged. "Now, now. Hands down. I'm not done talking." Before Umeji knew what was going on, a knife was pointed at his throat. "You're going to listen to me." Ayano kept the knife at his throat as she explained.

"Osoro is planning to confess to my precious Senpai this Friday. She doesn't deserve him. So, either you'll date her instead, or I'll kill her." Umeji's eyes narrowed and he furrowed his brows. "You fucking lunatic. Why don't you just ask him out?! Have you ever even talked to him?! Plus I'm into someone el-."

"I don't care about Y/n. She already rejected you so why do you even bother with her? She's just going to end up dead too." Ayano shrugged. Umeji's blood began to boil and his eyes went wide. He leaned in closer to Ayano, ignoring the knife that started to break his skin. "Is that a fucking threat?"

"Look. I'll give you everything you need and all the necessary information. Just make Osoro love you and I'll let her live. And hey, I'll let Y/n live too." She pulled away from Umeji and walked away. Umeji stood there, his heart torn in two.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Thursday morning you got ready for school. Midori left early so it was just you. You made sure Night's food and water bowls were filled and opened your front door. When you did, you saw Umeji waiting for you outside.

"Umeji?"

"Took you long enough."

"Well I didn't know you'd be waiting." You rolled your eyes. You walked past him but before you could walk away, Umeji remarked, "You should sing something." You paused and slowly turned around. You glared at the blonde and asked, "What exactly to you mean by that?" A fake, almost crazed smile plastered on your face.

Umeji snickered and lowered his head closer to your's. Your faced were mere inches apart when he teasingly said, "Oh what? I wanna hear the rest of the song."

You lunged at him. "DID YOU SEE THE VIDEO?! WHO THE FUCK SENT IT?! WAS IT MIDORI?! IT KILL HER!" You looked like a feral animal as you threw punches at Umeji who just kept his hand on your head, holding you back so your short arms couldn't touch him.

Suddenly, Umeji started to chuckle. "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!" You were both flustered and offended by his answer shocked you.

"Heh.. You're just so cute."

"Eh?! ... Hmph.. Let's just go.." You crossed your arms and looked away. Umeji found your flushed, bashful face even cuter. "Aight. Let's go." He grabbed your hand and pulled you away. You blushed.

The two of you.

Walking to school.

Together.

Holding hands.

My heath is beating so fast. I'm almost scared he'll be able to hear it. What if he can feel the vibrations through my hand?

As the two of you were walking. Umeji couldn't help but think. He wanted to confess to you right then and there.

I am so stupid. As if that psycho could kill or even hurt Osoro. I should probably tell her about this but.. For now..

He turned and looked down at you with loving eyes. It can't deny it. In no world or timeline can he deny it. As they walked up to the school and past the Cherry trees, he suddenly stopped at the gate. Nobody was there and he bad to go for it.

Y/n.. Even if you don't feel the same.. I want to protect you. And I want to be there for you. With you.. I..

"Why did we suddenly stop?" You suddenly asked.

"You never pulled away from me.. When I grabbed your hand.." You blushed and looked at your hands. He was holding onto you tightly. You heard him sigh and the blonde turned to face you. "Don't freak out.. Or get mad.." He leaned in closer. Suddenly, everything was in slow motion. Cherry blossoms flew around the two of you but you couldn't even notice. You couldn't see anything but him.

.............................
..................
...........
..

When your lips met, it felt like your heart stopped beating. His lips were soft and warm and the kiss was gentle. Unfortunately, it didn't last long and he pulled away. "I'll see you later." He pat your head and walked away.

You wanted to say something by it was like your voice was stolen from you. You couldn't even move.

Once Umeji was out of view, you let out a big exhale before your breathing hirches and you put a hand over your chest to slow your heartrate.

He... He kissed me! Does that mean we...

You smiled. It was maybe the happiest smile you've ever worn. You happily skipped around the school until you made it to class.

〰︎〰︎〰︎

During class you could feel Umeji's gaze on you. You happily bounced your leg and remembered how the two of you planned to see a movie after school.

When class ended you approached Umeji and asked, "Wanna have lunch together?" You were worried that Umeji would notice how much of a blushing mess you were. He smiled but shook his head, "Sorry, Funsized. I'll be busy. But maybe next time." He was about to walk away but said, "But you're still up for that movie after school, right?" Your eyes lit up and you happily nodded. You were glad he remembered. "Yeah! Of course!" And with that, Umeji walked away.

You grabbed your bento and headed up to the roof where you'd fine Midori, Mai and Kuu.

I wonder how they'll react when I tell them what happened..

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

"HE DID WHAT?!" Midori's eyes we're as wide as her grin. She looked like she was about to explode. Even Mai was shocked. "Congratulations! So are you two dating?"

Dating?

You shook your head, "I don't think so.. He just kissed me and ran off.." You laughed nervously as you rubbed the back of your head. That's when Kuu suddenly chimed I, "I thought he was dating Osoro."

"......"

"Actually, I heard a rumor that he and Osoro kissed or something. Wait I actually saw a picture of it the other day." Kuu started searching through her phone. After a few minutes, she showed the three a picture of Osoro and Umeji kissing. It didn't look photoshopped either.

Mai and Midori were silent as they just started at you. "N-No way.. There must be a reason behind this.." You chuckled anxiously.

"I knew it. What's fucked up is that Osoro knew how you felt about him. And after all those years you stood by her? How fucking dare she." The past you had her arms crossed as she glared at the image. "You should kick her fucking ass for that."

"Well there's only one way to find out..." Kuu trained off, gazing away from you. "Yeah! Let's confront that bitch!" Past you pumped her fist in the air. You sighed at his embarrassing that confrontation would be but if he's actually dating Umeji then why the hell did he kiss you?!

"You're right, Kuu. I'll go ask." You smiled but your smile was fake, empty and almost homicidal looking. Mai and Midori looked nervous, "I-I'll go as moral support." Midori said. You started to walk towards the door when Mai stood in front of you. "Are you sure this is a good idea? To just confront him?! What if something bad happens? Or what if it's a misunderstanding?" Mai did have a good point. But you felt so pressured.

"Don't listen to that big tittied bitch. We need to give them a goddamn piece of our mind!" Past you instigated. But surprisingly, she wasn't the only one. "And what if it's not? What if he's trying to play Y/n? She should confront him now. While she's angry enough to not get manipulated into whatever excuses he let's out."

She's right. If I don't do it now then I'll never do it.

You took a deep breath. "I'll just ask him.. Nothing more.." And with that, you headed out the door with the girls following you.

You walked all the way from the roof to the front of the to the outside of the school. As you all walked to the incinerator, you walked past a corner and immediately saw Osoro and Umeji alone. Talking. You peaked over the corner and your three friends did the same in a pretty cartoonish way.

You listened in your their conversation.

Osoro took a deep breath, "Okay fine.. I'll just admit it already. I want you! And I have for a long time! And I'm scared of that bitch trying to break us apart! So just go out with me already and we can get rid of her together." Your eyes went wide. Midori let out a loud gasp but Mai covered her mouth.

Bitch? She doesn't mean me... Does she..?

You felt your heart breaking. "You see? I fucking told you!" You ignored her. "N-No way Umeji will agree to that..." You anxiously laughed again. No way. No way would be betray you.

Umeji smiled, "Yeah! Definitely!" He held his fists up excitedly. It was like your vision turned red and you lost control of your body. You ran over to them, your body seemed to be moving on its own. You fist went flying directly into Osoro's face, sending her flying backwards.

Midori let out a dramatic gasp. Umeji looked to you with wide eyes. "Y/n-.." You looked back to him but before anything else could be said, Osoro punched you in the face and you stumbled backwards. You caught yourself before falling and the two of you glared at each other. Your friendship was definitely over now and your bond broken.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 158 14
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‰๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐—’...
5.7K 183 10
"แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡'๊œฑ แด€ แดกสœแดสŸแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡..." (สŸ/ษด) (ส/ษด) แด€ษด แด€แดส™ษชแด›ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด สแด‡แด€ส€ แดสŸแด… ษขษชส€สŸ- แดกแด€๊œฑ แด›แด ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡ แด€ แด…แด‡แดแดษด แด‡ษดแด›ษชแด›ส แด€๊œฐแด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฑสœแด‡ สœแด€แด… แดส๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑสŸส ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดแด‡...
8.6K 149 6
๐ฃ๐จ๐ก๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ * ๐’๐’‰, (๐’š/๐’)? ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’๐’•, ๐’”๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐’•๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ˆ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’”, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’˜๐’Š...
55.7K 1.4K 36
You don't need an description just read the story!