His Unfortunate Wife(Complete...

By FlowerVine98

She is a bad omen She is unlucky And now she is his unfortunate wife too. Well whose wife she is? And why she... More

Author's Note
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Epilogue

Episode 1

15K 382 13
By FlowerVine98

Punguzhali pov:

"Medical report" chief doctor asks me, I handed him the report.

"Okay there is nothing to worry about, you can get discharge in next two days." doctor says while leaving the ward.

"Thank you so much nurse. " uncle says.

I smiles at him.

"I haven't done anything uncle"

"For taking care of him, dear" his wife says. I smiled at her.

With that I walked out of the ward with the medical records in my hand.

"Only one attender has to present. Others please leave the room." I says.

With that I started to check the entry on the records.

                        ________

"Good morning paa" I heard my sister voice while I walk inside the home.

"Good morning Shivani" he replies to her. I just entered into my room. After placing my handbag, watch and every other things, I entered inside the bathroom to get freshen up.

"Punguzhali" I heard maa's voice while an wiping my face.

"Yes maa. " I says.

"Ammu, look at me" she calls me.

I sighed.

"What is it maa?"

"Come let's have food ammu. "

"Maa am feeling sleepy."

"Your dad and sister already had their breakfast. You please come and have yours now. "

"Maa I never had any fear or issue with your husband ever maa."

"He is your dad. And I know it ammu, but am saying it since I do need a company to have a breakfast. Wont you join?"

"Maybe wait I will do this. I will come with breakfast here. We both will have the breakfast here itself. " with that she walked out.

Once she came with the breakfast, she served the idly on a plate and turned towards me and showed me a piece of idly near my mouth.

" Am not a child maa, am your 30 year old woman. "I says while rolling my eyes.

" You will be my child forever ammu."

"Give me the plate mumma."

"Punguzhali, you know right your mumma loves you a lot."

I didn't gave any reply.

Instead I just strated to eat by myself after grabbing the plate from her hand.

"Eat mumma" I says while am having my food.

She smiled at me and started to have her food.

"Ammu, you should get marry..." I cut her off.

"Mumma stop, I already had a very tiring night. Please maa, I have to take rest."

"But punguzhali, your age is  already 30, and now even your sister is in marriage a..."i cut her off.

" Maa marry her off mumma. I will never be a intruder to her. Am tired of this mumma. Will you please move out of my room? " I asked her to which she sighs and walked out of the room.

Once she walked out of the room with a vessels, I closed the room and lied on my bed.

I looked at the ceiling for sometime before sleeping off.

                     __________

"Papa, please please they are good family papa." I head my sister voice while I walks past of them.

Upon reaching kitchen I walked nearer to the sink to do the dishes. After washing every dirty dishes. Then I walked back inside my room to took out my dirty clothes from dirty basket. Then I loaded the washing machine with dirty clothes.

After that I prepared a tomato gravy, after seeing the fridge whether the dosa batter is there or not.

"Punguzhali, how many times I have to say to you. You are already working ammu, why are you working in kitchen too?" she asks me.

"Even you are working mumma. And I want to." I says while chopping the onions.

"Amma" we both heard Shivani voice.

"Yes shivani what is it?" maa asked her.

"I got yes for my love from dad." she says while sitting on kitchen island.

"Congrats Shivani. " I said to her.

"Thanks sis" she says with a smile.

"So when is your marriage?" I asked her.

"Punguzhali, stop. Shivani we can't marry you off without marrying your sister. Besides who knows that they are a good family or not. We can't do everything as just like that. " mumma says. I rolled my eyes.

"They are good family mumma. But akka..."

"Mumma am not meant to get married. As I said I will never be a intruder in my sister life." I says while turning on the gas to prepare the tomato gravy.

"But punguzh...."

"I think your husband would be waiting for his tea. Go and serve him that first." with that I started to immerse on preparing the dish.

"Atleast Shivani you should persuade your sister right?" I heard maa's voice as soon as I walks out of the kitchen where both of them were sitting on the hall.

"Mumma we know right, she wont ever accept for marriage."

                         ________

"Punguzhali have your dinner and go ammu." mumma calls me.

"Am getting late mumma"

"Who prepared this gravy?" came a shouting. I looked at the source only to see my dad.

"Who prepared it?"

"I.. Its pung..." before mumma says.

"It's me only. What is it?" I asked him monotonously.

"Haven't you know how to prepare a single dish?. Who did asked you to prepare in first place. Why are you even showing me your unfortunate face you brat."

"I ain't asked you to have the food I prepared. Better don't have it. " I says while walking out of the house.

After reaching the bus stand, I waited for a bus.

'Look at the ugly woman.
That ugly woman is nothing. Look how big is she. And look how dark she is. Dark fatt...' stop right there punguzhali.

I sighed.

"Am nothing but a unfortunate woman" I told to myself.

Author's pov:

Thanks for opening my new story❤️

How was the chapter?

What do you think about the story line? Any guess?

I hope you guys will support to this story too.

Please do drop a comment.

Love yourself💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 323 20
She used to be a good girl letting people in, always giving second chances turning the other cheek. A tragic event turns her heart cold and men could...
6.7K 250 15
Emma, the girl everyone loves to hate, falls for her married boss, Victor, only to be fired for her advances. Victor, loyal to his wife, resents her...
1.9K 68 42
A 40 years old billionaire that is the ceo of many companies in the world. Is know as the most richest man and also a man who can get every women he...