Harry Styles Love On Tour Sic...

بواسطة LOVETOWRITE45

Harry has officially kicked off his tour and is really excited to be on the road and performing songs off his... المزيد

Sick From Nerves
Sick From Nerves (Part 2)
Sick From Nerves (Part 3)
Sick From Nerves (Part 4)
Sick From Nerves (Part 5)
Sick From Nerves (Part 6)
Sick From Nerves (Part 7)
Sick With An RTI
Sick With An RTI (Part 2)
Sick With An RTI (Part 3)
Sick With An RTI (Part 4)
Sick With An RTI (Part 5)
Sick With An RTI (Part 6)
Sick With An RTI (Part 7)
Sick With An RTI (Part 8)
Sick With An RTI (Part 9)
Sick With An RTI (Part 10)
Stomach Bug At The Awards
Stomach Bug At The Awards (Part 2)
Stomach Bug at the awards (Part 3)
Stomach Bug At The Awards (Part 4)
Stomach Bug At The Awards (Part 5)
Stomach Bug At The Awards (Part 6)
Stomach Bug At The Awards (Part 7)
Stomach Bug At The Awards (Part 8)
Stomach Bug At The Awards ( Part 9 )
Stomach Bug At The Awards (Part 10)
Stomach Bug At The Awards (Part 11)
Stomach Bug At The Awards (Part 12)
Stomach Bug At The Awards (Part 13)
Stomach Bug At The Awards (Part 14)
Stomach Bug At The Awards (Part 15)
Stomach Bug At The Awards (Part 16)
Stomach Bug At The Awards (Part 17)
Sick With A Cold
Sick With A Cold (Part 3)
Sick With A Cold (Part 4)
Sick With A Cold (Part 5)
Sick With A Cold (Part 6)
Sick With A Cold (Part 7)
Sick With A Cold (Part 8)
Sick With A Cold (Part 9)
Sick With A Cold (Part 10)
Sick With A Cold (Part 11)
Sick With A Cold (Part 12)
Sick With A Cold (Part 13)
Sick With A Cold (Part 14)
Sick With COVID
Sick With COVID (Part 2) [ Request]
Sick With COVID (Part 3) [Request]
Sick With COVID (Part 4) [Request]
Sick With COVID (Part 5) [Request]
Sick With COVID (Part 6) [Request]
Sick With Covid (Part 7) [Request]
Sick With COVID (Part 8) [Request]
Sick With COVID (Part 9) [Request]
Sick With Covid (Part 10) [Request]
Sick With COVID (Part 11) [Request]
Sick With COVID (Part 12) [Request]
Sick With COVID (Part 13)

Sick With A Cold (Part 2)

160 0 4
بواسطة LOVETOWRITE45

Harry's Pov: I just got out of the shower, and I am about to put some clothes on, before I took my shower, I was in the bathroom rubbing my wife's back as she threw up. She told me that she had been feeling nauseous and I think that she might be pregnant, but I don't know.

Nichelle's Pov: I just finished taking the pregnancy test and now I'm just waiting for the results, I was feeling nauseous, and I was throwing up earlier and so, I decided to take the test. I peed on the tip of the test and then put the cap on and finished peeing in the toilet, then I scanned the box that the pregnancy test came in with my phone and it automatically installed the app.

Harry: Sweetie, where are you? * He asks his wife*

Nichelle: I'm in the bathroom. * I shout from the inside of the bathroom*

Harry: Are you okay? * He asks his wife remembering that she had been vomiting earlier*

Nichelle: Yes, I'm fine. * I say waiting for the results from my pregnancy test *

Harry: Okay, sweetheart. * He says going into the kitchen and getting his breakfast started *

- 20 minutes later -

Nichelle's POV: it's been twenty minutes now and I finally got the results of my pregnancy test, I take a deep breath and look at the results and they say that I am pregnant. The moment I see the results I immediately freak out causing my husband to check on me.

Harry: Baby, are you okay? * He says feeling a bit panicked*

Nichelle: Yes, I just saw a spider. * I lie to my husband not telling him the real reason I was freaking out *

Harry: Did you get it? * He asks his wife *

Nichelle: Yes, I think so. * I say continuing to lie and the wash my hands before coming out of the bathroom *

Harry: That really scared me, I thought that you had probably fallen and hurt yourself. * He says hugging his wife *

Nichelle: I told you that is was just a spider. * I say waiting for the right time to tell him that I was pregnant*

Harry: Okay. Do you want some breakfast? * He says before turning around and covering his mouth and nose with his sleeve and then sneezing and coughing *

Nichelle: Yes, I'm hungry. * I say to my husband, thinking about a way to tell him that I'm pregnant and coming up with the idea of taping my test in one of his notebooks that he writes his songs in*

Harry: Okay, how about blueberry pancakes? * He asks his wife *

Nichelle: That sounds delightful. * I say to my husband Harry, deliberately putting his notebook in the bathroom*

Harry: You got it. * He says grabbing a bowl and the ingredients to make blueberry pancakes for him and his wife *

Nichelle: Honey. * I say to my husband*

Harry: Yes. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: You left your notebook in the bathroom again. * I say grabbing it and walking down the stairs to the kitchen and placing it on the counter, trying to sound convincing *

Harry: I did? * He asks his wife *

Nichelle: Yes. * I say hoping that he would believe me and open the notebook to make sure none of his songs that he wrote weren't wet *

Harry: I don't remember doing that. * He says to his wife*

Nichelle: Well, you did, and I thought that I would bring it down to you. * I say trying to sound convincing again*

Harry: Okay, thanks. * He says going back to mixing the pancake batter before putting some oil in the pan for the pancakes *

Nichelle: I think that you should make sure none of your blank pages got wet. * I say to him *

Harry: Okay. * He says kind of confused *

Nichelle: Is there anything I can help you with? * I ask him walking in the kitchen to get something to drink*

Harry: Can you get the eggs out of the fridge? * He asks his wife while flipping the pancakes *

Nichelle: Yes. * I say to my husband putting my cup of juice down on the counter before going into the fridge and getting the eggs out *

Harry: Thank you sweet stuff. * He says to his wife*

Nichelle: I'm going to go and sit down on the sectional, I'm winded. * I say walking to the living room with my cup of juice and sitting on the sectional *

Harry: Okay darling. * He says to his wife before turning around and covering his nose with his sleeve to sneeze *

Nichelle: Bless you honey. * I say before I get nauseous again*

Harry: Thank you. * He says sniffling*

Nichelle: You're welcome sunshine. * I say to my husband Harry before groaning because of the nausea*

Harry: Sweetie pie, are you okay? * He asks his wife hearing her groan again*

Nichelle: Honey, I don't know what is going on with me but I'm feeling nauseous again. * I say putting my cup on the table and then lying down on the sectional *

Harry: Again? * He asks his wife *

Nichelle: Yes, again. * I say shutting my eyes *

Harry: Are you going to throw up? * He asks his wife *

Nichelle: No, I'm not sure. * I say to my husband*

Harry: Did you take a pregnancy test? * He asks his wife*

Nichelle: I believe so but I'm not sure. * I say trying not to spoil the surprise *

Harry: If you didn't, I think that you need to because you could be pregnant, you have been feeling nauseous a lot lately and you threw up earlier today. * He says putting the pancakes aside and getting ready to make the eggs *

Nichelle: I will after breakfast. * I say to my husband, not letting him know that I had already took a pregnancy test and that the results said that I was pregnant*

Harry: Okay sweetie, remember you promised. * He says thinking about the agreement they made weeks before *

Nichelle: I will. * I say before drifting off to sleep *

- An hour and a half later -

Harry: Nichelle breakfast is ready. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: * Still asleep *

Harry: Babe, breakfast is ready. * He repeats*

Nichelle: * Still asleep *

Harry: Nichelle, come eat before your breakfast gets cold. * He says walking into the living room and being welcomed to the sight of his wife sleeping on the sectional *

Nichelle: * still asleep*

Harry: All she looks like an angel when she is asleep. * He says snapping a picture of his wife sleeping and posting it on Instagram with the caption: Mrs. Styles is asleep on the sectional in the living room, she hasn't been feeling well for three weeks now and I'm thinking that it may be a possibility that she is pregnant, we'll see. " after Harry wrote the caption to his Instagram, he posted it, getting a lot of comments about his wife possibly being pregnant *

Nichelle: * still asleep *

Harry: I'll just put her breakfast in the toaster oven to keep it warm. * He says to himself before sitting down and eating his breakfast after putting a blanket on her *

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

29.5K 438 20
This is a story me and Noorie9 have been working on together. It is about Liam having a severe stomach bug, and eventually passes round to the others...
903 68 14
The headaches only start to go away when she meets Zayn. Gabby thinks she may just be dehydrated but it could be more then that. Also, Zayn just may...
284K 3K 71
It's 5sos sickfics. You CAN request more than once, so please request thanks. REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS OPEN Started: 3/3 2018 Finished: not yet Number 12...
25.7K 328 42
Just a random ideas about Louis getting sick or hurt. Happy reading!