Deadly Flowers - You Go, I Go

By TCTrouble

Completed 04/11/23 [CHAPTERS ARE SCHEDULED FOR EVERY SATURDAY 10AM UK] Harley Bennett thought she had the pe... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chpater Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
THANK YOU!
Book Two

Chapter Twenty-One

353 11 4
By TCTrouble

Harley kept hearing that same voice over and over in her head for the past few days now maybe longer since the days had started to blur together when she found out about Liv. She didn't quite understand it as it wasn't her voice, it wasn't exactly dream like, no this scene that replayed in her head was so life like that she thought it could have been a possible locked memory.

The thought put the fear of god into her as it was of a man screaming the name Adriana in desperation as if the woman was running from him, but she still didn't understand why she was having these dreams flooding her. Who was the man? Who was Adriana? And why was she dreaming of them?

Harley let out a large sigh as she looked to her left to see Liv sleeping soundly unlike herself due to her still having nightmares, they were only getting worse, but she didn't want to bother anyone with them. She decided to sleep on her window lounge chair due to what happened with them being alone for just a few minutes.

She didn't believe they'd be able to sleep next to each other and not have anything happen, of course Liv tried to protest this, but Harley won in the end.

She let out a sigh getting up from the window seat leaving her room heading down stairs for a glass of water. She turned the kitchen light on grabbing her chest getting the fright of her life as she saw her father sitting at the kitchen island looking lost.

"Dad, what are you doing up, sitting in the dark?" She questioned walking towards him with worry, grabbing a glass and filling it with water, taking a sip of it. He took a deep breath in. "Honey I need to tell you something." She frowned as he grabbed her hands gently looking into her eyes with such love and sadness.

"What is it?" He took another deep breath in telling her whatever he was about to say wasn't going to be good. "Liv isn't who she says she is." Harley swallowed, before frowning acting as if she didn't know what her father was talking about.

"What do you mean?" Bennett let out a sigh this time reaching under the island where a small amount of storage was. He pulled out a file passing it to Harley.

"Her real name is Olivia De Santis and she's a crime boss not a cafe owner. Her business is just a front, I've been trying to take her down for years. She's using you to get to me, to make me stop my investigation against her." Harley frowned at him deeper as she opened the file looking it over.

She saw the things that her father had wrote, things that he suspected Liv of. "She set someone on fire?" Harley questioned looking to her father. "She's done worse, I need you to do something for me, and I can't believe I'm asking this of you, but you clearly have an in with her that I don't."

She swallowed still looking at the file, she saw something about Liv cutting someone's fingers off one by one then choking the person with their own limbs. She quickly slammed the file shut, feeling sick. "What?" She questioned placing her right hand onto her stomach and her other over her mouth.

"Entrap her." She frowned. "What? Are you insane? You want me to entrap a fucking crime boss that made someone eat their own damn fingers!?" She whisper-yelled at him making him nod.

"I know, I know Harley, but I can't kill the investigation. I tried, my captain won't allow it. She'd be the biggest caller we'd get, I'd get promoted to sergeant."

"So, your willing to risk your daughters life for a fucking a job?"

"No, of course not! But what else can I do? With your help I can put her behind bars and keep you safe." He explained as Harley let out a sigh shaking her head.

"No, she isn't this person, I don't care what you say." She said trying to play the part of madly in love girlfriend. "This is her, she doesn't care about anyone other than herself. She's evil Harley." Bennett stated pointing to the file opening it once more to see a picture of Liv with her back to the camera standing in front of a burning vehicle, for anyone else they wouldn't be able to tell it was her, but Harley knew, she knew her body language.

"We found a body in that two days ago. We still can't identify this person because every shred of DNA has been removed from them. She's a killer, a cold blooded killer." Harley swallowed as tears began to run from in her eyes, starting to see Liv for what she was. She wasn't the woman she met two months ago, it was all an act, this weekend is all an act she needed to keep reminding herself of that.

"What do you want me to do?" She questioned looking to her father wiping her tears. Bennett let out a sigh of relief as he began to explain a plan to his daughter, one that would involve her wearing a wire, gaining intel and taking pictures here and there.

Harley sniffed wiping her tears away as she opened her door entering the room to see Liv slowly sitting up looking quite tired. "What's wrong?" She questioned groggily as Harley closed the door behind her.

"Nothing. I'm fine."

"Harls."  Liv said calmly as Harley walked towards the window chair once again, taking a seat not wanting to look Liv in the eye considering what she had just agreed to do. She wanted to scream, feeling as if she was being torn apart. As if she was always being used.

Suddenly Liv was kneeling in front of her, looking up into her tired, sad eyes. "Talk to me." She said softly as everyone else was sleeping. Harley shook her head wiping the tears that she couldn't fight.

She kept telling herself she hated Liv, she wanted to make her pay for hurting her, so why was she crying instead of celebrating finally having a plan to take her down. Liv reached her hand up, gently stroking her cheek with her thumb, wiping her tears from her.

"Baby, talk to me?" This time it almost sounded as if Liv was begging, she couldn't stand to see Harley hurting it made her want to scorch the earth ridding the world of everything evil, even if it meant herself.

"I'm just... I'm still having nightmares." Liv swallowed removing her hand from Harley as she nodded slowly. "You're still scared?" Liv questioned and Harley could have sworn she heard her voice break a little, she had yet to see Liv sad, she had seen close to every other emotion, but it was as if Liv wouldn't allow her to see her sad, to see her cry.

"It's not..."

"I get it, Harley. I don't blame you for being afraid of me." Harley let out a sigh trying to choke her tears back. "I can sleep downstairs if it makes you more comfortable. We can tell your parents that we got into an argument." Liv stated standing up moving away from Harley.

She walked round to her side of the bed grabbing her robe to cover the silk pjs she was wearing. Harley frowned watching Liv walk towards her door causing her to rush towards the door grabbing Liv's hand stopping her from leaving.

"N-no, no Liv, you don't understand. Yes I'm having nightmares, but they're not what you think." She said sniffing back her tears.

Liv frowned reaching up once more wiping her tears from her. "So, tell me." She stated looking deep into her eyes.

Harley took a deep breath in. "It's strange, it's a dream, sort of more like a nightmare. I'm in a small town that looks like it's in the middle of nowhere... there's a man on his knees and he looks angry, as if he's already plotting his revenge for something I did and then things go dark and the next thing I see is him getting further away as if I'm running and he screams Adriana. And then I hear I'll find you and I'll kill you. After that I wake up in a pool of my own sweat and it's difficult to breathe as if I've been in a panic." Harley explained as she studied Liv's face.

She saw nothing, no surprise, no confusion. She just nodded. "Okay... so why is this dream or nightmare scaring you so much?" She questioned interlocking her hand with hers, walking her towards the bed.

"Because it seems so real, it seems more like a memory. Could I have lost some memory from the car accident?" Liv let out a sigh as they both took a seat on the edge of the bed.

"It's highly unlikely Harley, I mean if you were to lose any memory from the accident or the beating you got, it would more and likely be any new memories you've obtained." Liv said as Harley frowned wondering why she had worded it like that as if the memory had to be an old one not a new one.

"Look your probably just exhausted, you've not been sleeping because your worrying all the time. Just try to relax and put it at the back of your mind."

"Liv, I can't I feel like this is something that..."

"That what?" Liv questioned as Harley paused thinking it over, thinking how insane she might seem, how insane she felt.

She felt as if this was something she needed to get to the bottom of because no matter how much she loved her family, she knew she was the odd one out, like her mother said she had rough edges that she didn't like to think about let alone tell anyone about. The only person on this planet who wasn't family that knew about her past was Clark another thing she liked to use to bring her down.

"Nothing. You're right. I'm just tired and it's causing me to stress." Liv nodded licking her lips. "Okay so let's go back to sleep." Harley nodded as she stood up only to feel Liv's hand around her wrist stopping her.

"Harls, just sleep in the bed with me."

"No." Harley was admiment that she wasn't sleeping next to Liv. "We have slept in the same bed before and had nothing happen. We can do it again."

"Can we?" She questioned as Liv smirked. "We were left alone for like five minutes for the first time since we had sex and what happened?"

Liv nodded still smirking. "Yes I know, but that was my fault. I promise I won't start anything, just sleep." She stated. Harley let out a sigh dropping her hands to her side before bringing her right back up rubbing her forehead.

"You're not going to let this go for the whole weekend, are you?" Liv stood up shaking her head as she grabbed Harley's hands pulling her towards the bed climbing in with her.

"Having someone next to you might help as well, remember last time you slept next to me?" Harley nodded as she pulled the covers over looking to Liv. "It helped you sleep."

"No I just didn't have another nightmare that night." Liv smiled watching her turn away from her making her bring her hand up to her side running it around to her stomach pulling her towards her until they were spooning.

"Which helped you sleep." Harley smiled not wanting to admit how much she was enjoying this girlfriend act, but that's all it was, it was an act and every time she had to remind herself her heart sunk a little. She wanted it to be real so badly.

"Goodnight Liv."

She heard Liv giggle slightly. "Night Harls."

A/N - Do you think Harley will follow through with her fathers plan to entrap Liv? How do you think Liv will react if she finds out? 

As always thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and leave a comment about the chapter. It will help me more than you think.

Also follow my account for more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 18.5K 53
REMOVING FROM WATTPAD PERMANENTLY ON 1 JANUARY 2025 Mature Content 17+ || Savage Wolves MC Book Three Talia's been through hell and back. After suffe...
37.9K 2.1K 49
(#2 Book in the dance series.) Lea Rovera is a 24 y/o aspiring artist that has been inseparable from her best friend Estelle Beaufort at The Pink Ros...
445K 8.9K 27
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 - 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫...
566K 6.7K 64
[JJ X F!Reader] Rated: M (explicit) - language - suggestive/sexual content - mentions of violence (guns, blood, etc.) TWs will be provided at the t...