Deadly Flowers - You Go, I Go

By TCTrouble

Completed 04/11/23 [CHAPTERS ARE SCHEDULED FOR EVERY SATURDAY 10AM UK] Harley Bennett thought she had the pe... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chpater Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
THANK YOU!
Book Two

Chapter Seventeen

319 9 1
By TCTrouble

Liv sat behind her desk as Rea explained what was going on. At first Liv thought it might have been about Christian, but sadly it wasn't, he was the easy problem. No this problem was Harley. Her parents had been trying to get in contact with her and since she didn't have her phone as Liv took it from her something Liv just realised she still hadn't asked for back.

The problem was she was a detective's daughter who had gone missing. "How often does she talk to them?" Liv questioned as Rea frowned at her. "Shouldn't you know that? You spent the most time with her."

"My mind was on keeping who I am from her." Rea let out a sigh going through her phone, her messages from her father and mother. "Almost daily, if she doesn't speak to her father, she's talking to her mother and visa versa. He's talking about sending out a search party Liv."

"Fuck!" Liv screamed.

"What exactly is this big problem?" Harley questioned looking to Nick who gave her a small smile. "Nothing Liv can't handle." She let out a sigh feeling worry creeping up on her for some reason. "Where the hell is she!?" She heard a man's voice echo throughout the house anger etched in it.

Nick pounced up when he saw Liv's father heading straight for him. "Mr De Santis... I can't allow you to..." Nick was smacked across the face and thrown to the side as Harley's jaw was grabbed roughly as he looked into her eyes. She moaned out in pain, suddenly fearing for her life. "Why the hell hasn't she killed her yet!? She knows too much!" He screamed looking to Nick as he roughly let go of Harley.

"I... you'd need to speak with your daughter, sir." Nick stated, now standing rubbing his face from the pain.

"Oh she's wasting time. I'll do it myself." He said pulling a gun out of his suit jacket pointing it at Harley's head as tears ran down her face. "Sir! I beg you... don't do this." Nick tried to talk him out of it knowing Liv would not be happy. Harley slowly closed her eyes as she awaited death, awaited a way out of this terrifying nightmare as a sad thought entered her head. She wouldn't see Liv again.

Harley suddenly screamed as a loud bang echoed through the room causing her to grab her ears looking up to see the man that was holding the gun to her with a look of shock across his face. "The next one will go in your leg." She turned to see Liv standing holding a gun that had a small amount of smoke coming out of it.

Rea tilted her head to Harley telling her to make her way over to them quickly. "Oliva!" Liv heard her mother's voice causing her to lower the gun. "Oh crap." She stated tossing the gun to Rea as Harley jumped back. "Isn't that loaded?" Rea chuckled softly. "Yes."

"Did you just try to kill your father?"

"No! I just gave him a tiny warning shot." Liv stated shrugging her shoulders as her father stared at her with disbelief. "Antonio! Aren't you going to say something?" Her mother questioned as he walked towards his daughter giving her a small smile and nod. "I've never been prouder."

"Oh this family is fucked up." Harley said as Rea smirked. "Antonio!" Liv and her father both chuckled. "Oh mum relax, we all know if I did shoot him. I wouldn't kill him." Antonio nodded smiling at his wife as he placed his arm around his daughter, bringing her in for a hug. "But don't ever do that again." He stated whispering into her ear.

"Don't ever threaten her again then." She warned him back as they both pulled away from each other smiling. "Alright now that's that sorted. Miss..." He frowned looking to Liv. "What's her last name again?" Liv shook her head. "This is why I'm running things now. You're getting forgetful. It's Bennett, like Detective Bennett."

"Right, she's his daughter. What are you planning on doing to fix this little Bennett problem?" He questioned as Liv's mother made her way towards Rea and Harley who jumped behind Rea showing her fear. "I'll figure it out."

"Did you shoot at your father because he had a gun to her head?" She questioned turning to her daughter who let out a sigh. "She never let's anything go, does she?"

"Try being married to her." Liv chuckled before turning to her mother to see the anger across her face. "Fine, yeah I did."

"Olivia!"

"Mother!" She screamed back. "Look I'm in charge, dad can't come in here and undermine me and think he can get away with it. No I decide what happens to her and that's it." She made clear as her mother raised her eyebrows at her, looking behind her to her husband who gave her a nod. She let out a sigh. "Fine. What are you doing with her?"

"Not what I want to be doing, that's for sure." She muttered under her breath. "What?"

"Nothing." Liv stated as Rea shook her head knowing fine well she said something sexual. "I haven't been able to get to that part yet, Christian has been driving me crazy okay." Antonio nodded letting out a sigh as he placed his hands into his pockets. "Yeah we should kill him soon." He added as Liv bounced her eyebrows.

"He's like a cockroach, just keeps coming back to bite me in the ass." She placed her hands into her pockets hoping any idea would come to her on what to do about Detective Bennett. "Alright, first let's deal with Bennett, get him out of the way or six feet under whichever's easier and then we can deal with Christian." Liv's mother said as Harley frowned.

"You're not killing my father." She said speaking up, moving out from behind Rea, getting a fight from her as she tried to grabbed her arms pulling her back behind her. "Rea. Enough." Liv ordered making her nod.

"And what do you suppose we do? Do you even know what's going on?" Antonio questioned as Harley licked her lips. "Not everything, but... I d-don't care. He's my father."

"He's also a pain in the ass that won't leave my daughter alone!" Antonio said with a hint of anger. "Well that's your fault for allowing your family to get involved in crime!" Harley screamed back at him shocking everyone. "I'll give you a pass on your tone... since you don't know how things run around here."

"I don't care how there run!" She snapped once again as Liv walked towards her placing her hand onto her upper arm giving her a warning look, telling her to be quiet. "No!" She snapped at her as well causing Liv to take a sharp breath in turning to her parents smirking before grabbing Harley and pulling her into her office.

Liv slammed her office door shut, throwing Harley against it. "Are you trying to get yourself killed!?" She screamed at her with such anger in her voice. "I told you, if my father puts a hit out on you, I can't do anything to stop it!"

"I don't care Liv! Not if my father is in danger!" She screamed as Liv took a deep breath in running her hands through her hair pushing it back as she walked to her desk leaning on the edge of it.

She took a moment to calm herself and tried to think of anything other than killing Bennett that would make him stop. "I don't know how else to stop your father Harley." She stated calmly as Harley nodded licking her lips moving towards her trying to think of anything that would help save her father, she didn't care what it meant for her as long as her father was safe.

She took a seat in front of Liv inches from her once again, her eyes became fixated on her latest tattoo making her think of the story about her nonna which got her thinking of her grandmother and her mother and how much they both wanted to see her settled, happy, madly in love with someone. Even when she was with Seth her grandmother would still say it to her as if she knew her and Seth wouldn't last.

"What's the date?" She questioned looking up into Liv's green eyes. "The twentieth. Why?" Liv frowned, clearing her throat. "Because I think... you might have been right."

"Right?" Her frown grew deeper unsure as to what she was talking about.

"The way of getting my father to leave you alone is by threatening me. So you stick to the plan." Liv shook her head standing up straight bringing her body closer to Harley's "What? Are you saying that..."

"That I introduce to my parents as my girlfriend, my father knows who you are, you tell him to drop the investigation against you or you kill me." Liv raised her eyebrows surprised by Harley's willingness to go along with this plan. "You'd be okay with that?" Harley took a deep breath in nodding.

"If it keeps my father alive then yeah." Liv nodded folding her arms thinking it over. "When?" She questioned looking down at her as she leaned back onto her desk. "There's a family dinner tomorrow, the twenty-first. My youngest brother's birthday." Liv nodded agreeing to it.

"Okay. Are you sure you're going to be okay with this? I mean... we are going to have to act like we're dating." She explained as Harley got to her feet heading for the door, before turning to face Liv with a fake smile. "That should be easy enough for you. That's basically what you were doing." Liv frowned as she moved towards the door quickly slamming it shut with her hand as Harley turned startled by her, Liv's arm slightly above her keeping the door shut.

"You still don't believe that I actually feel something for you, do you?" Harley shrugged her shoulders. "I killed someone for you."

"What's new? You're a crime boss."

"I saved your idiot ex boyfriend!" Harley shook her head. "I almost shot my fucking father when I thought he was going to kill you!" She roared showing the anger that was building. "Like you said... you can't be seen being undermined by anyone. That had nothing to do with me." Liv took a deep breath in shaking her head unsure how she was ever going to prove to Harley that she really did care for her. It wasn't an act, it never was.

As always thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and leave a comment about the chapter. It will help me more than you think.

Also follow my account for more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 9.4K 35
Five years ago, Jesse lost her wife and unborn child in an unimaginable way. After spending all her time since then working for an unknown agency and...
200K 3K 60
[JJ X Emily] Rated: M (explicit) - language - suggestive/sexual content - mentions of violence (guns, blood, etc.) TWs will be provided at the top...
52.5K 3.8K 46
Lylah is a movie stuntwoman who got her start doing crazy things on YouTube with her girlfriend five years ago. She still shoots the videos, and has...
104K 4.5K 81
She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go by the book. But after getting accused f...