My Everything (Scarlett Johan...

By ayemem215

You're a lawyer who used to be a top model when growing up. You stopped modeling to finish school and start y... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59
60.
61.
62.
63
64
65.
66
67.
68.
69.
70.
71
72.
73.
74.
75.
76
77
78.
79.
80
81.
Wedding Inspo
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121.
122.
123.
124.
125.
126
127
128.
129.
130
131.
132
133.
134.
135.
136.
137.
138.
139.
140.
141.
142.
143.

25.

2.2K 51 5
By ayemem215

Y/n POV

The drive Scarlett's moms wasn't too long but it Definetly wasn't in the city. Looks like somewhere in New Jersey, big beautiful houses everywhere. That reminds me of something so I decide to get into my email and start my plan while Scarlett drives. We pull into a driveway that's lined with beautiful lavender bushes and the house is gorgeous.

"Wow" I say as scar puts the car in park.

"I know it's great. I bought this for her when I was 22 and she loved it so much she refuses to move." She explains

"Wow" is all I could manage to say as my nerves creep in

"Baby look at Me" Scarlett says softly. I turn my head and see a warm affectionate smile on her face. She grabs my hand and rubs her fingers over my knuckles.

"There's nothing to be worried about. She's going to love you." She says

"But what if she thinks I'm not good enough for you." I say quietly, ashamed of how I'm feeling

"Y/n, your a former top model, head attorney for Luther's and the sweetest, charming, funniest person I know. Have a little faith in yourself." She says reminding me of the bad bitch I am

"Your right. I am that bitch." I say and she lets out a loud angelic laugh. The smile that shows on my face must say it all because she leans in a presses her lips to mine. A short but passionate kiss and then we are knocking on her Mothers door. The door swings open and we see Rose standing there in cute pink overalls.

"Y/nnnnnn!" Rose says jumping into my arms. That earns a scoff from her mother but if my heart could explode it would've.

"Hiiya Rosie! How was your night with grandma!?" I say walking into the house with her wrapped around my front. Scarlett closes the door and leads me into the main area of the house where he mom is sitting at the giant island drinking tea.

"It was fun.  we watched movies and I even got grandma to play twister with me!" Rose says happily

"That is so cool. I want to play!" I say back.

"Okay I'll bring it with us!" Rose says running off to grab it.

Scarlett is hugging her mom and when they pull away they both turn and look at me.

"Mom this is y/n. Y/n this is my mom." She say and I take a couple steps toward so I'm infromt of them and hold out my hand.

"Ms. Sloane it's a pleasure to finally meet you."

"Hello dear, please call me Melanie. I don't like to feel too old yet" she says laughing. "I've heard a lot about you from my daughter" she says with a genuine smile.

"Only good I hope" I say jokingly but now I'm a little nervous.

"Only the best! According to her you kind of saved her life. And for that you will always be a favorite for me" she says accepting the handshake but pulling me into a hug. I glance at Scarlett while I hug her mom and she has a huge smile on her face with a little blush going across it.

"I will always be here for her. And ofcourse that little one upstairs too." I mumble into her moms ear softly.

We pull away and she has a huge smile on her face as well. I know where Scarlett gets it from.

"Now dear, would you like anything to eat or drink?" She says but before I can answer Scarlett cuts me off

"No mom we gotta go! Y/n has a day planned and we're on a schedule." She says.

"Oh how nice! Go and get Rose then" she says to Scarlett. Scarlett goes and walks upstairs to get Roses things and the little one. Melanie turns to me and opens and closes her mouth a couple times like she wants to say something but doesn't.

"You can ask me anything you want, you know?" I say confidently.

"Not really a question but more of a statement. Scarlett is my daughter so I know when she's happy and she's not. And I knew for a while she was not happy with her previous marriage but I did not see the signs of abuse. And I just want to really thank you for being there for Scarlett. She is the happiest I've ever seen her. She is glowing. So thank you sweetie." She finishes.

"Please, it's a privilege to be in her life. And I would love to show her all the happiness and love she deserves for as long as I can. Im in love with your daughter and she also makes me the happiest I've ever been." I say to her mother and I can see the tears forming in her eyes

"I can tell how much she means to you. Keep her safe." She says and I nod with a smile on my face.

"Always." I say and then Rose runs in a crashesninto my side. I pick her up holding her around my waist and she smiles at me and her grandma.

"Mama packed all my toys and we are ready to go. She said you have a surprise planed today?" The small child in my arms says to me

"I do! I can tell you the first part of the plan but not the second okay?" She asks and that's when Scarlett walks in holding Roses backpack full of toys.
"Oh yes perfect timing" she says excitedly because I didn't tell her anything also.

Now all three woman are excitedly staring at me and I have to hold my laughter in because I can't help myself.

"Well, I know how much you love soccer and you can't wait to play in the spring. Since we are in New Jersey and not too far from RedBull Stadium I may have set up a tour of the stadium and we can go into the shops and get things!" I explain

"No wayyyy!! Oh my goodness!" rose practically jumps out of my arms and starts jumping up and down.

"Maybe Christian pulsic will be there!! He plays for them with 14 goals already this season. I was just practicing his step over move last night until I almost broke grandmas picture frame" she says laughing a little

(He does not play for them irl but we are going to pretend he does only big time American player I could think of lol)

"Maybe he will but we'll never know if we don't leave to go right!?" Scarlett jumps in to get her daughter moving.

"Yesssss!!!" The little one says running to the front door. Scarlett smiles at me hugging me and kisses my cheek. She turns and gives her mom a hug and we walk to the door. I turn to say bye to her mother and am pulled into a hug by her.

"Have a great time!" She says when we pull away and all three of us say thanks in unison and then start laughing about it. I help Rose in the car and buckle her and manage to close Scarlett's door as she's already seated in the car. I turn and give a wave to Melanie who's watching us. She waves back and I get into the drivers side and head to the stadium.

"Okay so it's about 45 minutes away. What songs should we listen to?" I say into the car

"Ariel please!!!" Rose practically screams.

"Finally not Beauty and the Beast" Scarlett mumbles softly and I chuckle a little.

"Here my phone is Hooked up, use my Apple Music." I say handing her my phone. She looks at me hesitantly but grabs my phone.

"What's wrong?" I say and slide my hand onto her thigh

"My partners never let me look in there phones let's alone hold it." She says lowly

"I have nothing to hide baby.l I say stroking her thigh.

She smiles and kisses my cheek and puts on an Ariel playlist. A little while later we finally turn on the road with the stadium so I decide it's a good time hint at the rest of the surprise.

"Soooo guys if you look to your right you'll Giants Stadium where a lot of football games and concerts are." I say. They both look out the window and hum
"That's a big stadium." Rose says with her eyes wide

"It holds 100,000 people. Imagine selling a sold out show to that" I laugh and Scarlett laughs with me.

"Most I've been infromt of was like 20,000 and I almost peed myself." Scarlett tells me and I can't help but laugh at her.

"Stop it your a movie star!!" I say giggling

"Yeah I'm greet behind a camera but I don't like public speaking" she confesses laughing

"It's a good thing I do, I'll be your talker" I say and wink at her. "And to your left is RedBull Stadium" I say in a cool announcer voice which makes Rose laugh.

"Gooo fasterrrr"rose whines and I can't help but giggle. We pull up outside the main gates and are escorted to the inside by a bald guy name victor. He shows us around the main floor and some box seat areas but when he gets to the locker room that's when Rose starts to get really excited

"Mommy y/n look!! It's the trophies!!!! Look it's their lockers oh my god look pulisocs locker" she rambles finally running up to the locker with a 10 on it. When she's done gushing over all his things and makes us take a million pictures in different poses we finally head out onto the field.

Right now there are players doing some workouts and some just shooting random shots around the field. When I spot Christian Pulisoc I glance at Scarlett and she follows my eyes and gets excited. She turns Rose to face in his direction and it takes her 5 seconds and she lets out the biggest scream ever.

"Christian!!!!!!" She screams and the man stops what he's doing with a huge grin on his face and jogs over to us.

"Hello little footballer, wanna pass with me a little?" He ask and Rose just stands there with her mouth wide open.

"Rose" Scarlett whispers but she doesn't move.

I crouch down next to rose and wrap a hand around her shoulder.
"Hey Rosie. Christian wants to pass with you, do you want to do that too?" I ask her gently and she finally seems to come out of a trance and jumps up and down "yess!!!" She says running off with him to play around.

Scarlett walks closer to me and wraps me in a hug.

"How'd you do this? How did you even know she liked soccer, let alone him?" She asks looking into my eyes.

"She would watch the games with me that little bit of time you stayed at my house. Also when we were on the phone last time she was telling me all about how she 'discovered' him and watches his skills on YouTube. I just so happen to have represented him when he was younger and decided to cash in on that favor" I say ending with a wink

"You really do pay attention." She says with a small blush across her cheeks.

"I do. Only for the right people though" I say again and she takes it as a time to lean in a capture our lips between a sweet kiss. It gives me tingles throughout my whole body and I think it does to Scar to cause I feel her shiver in my grasp. Rose runs back over after a little with the cheesiest smile on her face.

"He had to go get ready. Thank you so much for this y/n!! Best day ever!" She says giving me a hug and giving her mom one also.

"It's not over yet Rosie. What do you think about staying here and watching the game tonight?" I ask and her eyes light up

"Mom please can we!?" She asks Scarlett and Scarlett just looks at me with a smile.

"Of course honey." She says.

"Cmon let's go pick up our jerseys then I'll show you the seats." I say. I lead them into the main area to pick up our jerseys and we decide to grab some food at a restaurant inside the stadium. Rose talks the whole time how excited she is to see him play live. And he only needs one more goal to break the record for most goals in the first half of the season. I'm pumped hearing that.

We make it out of the restaurant and I lead them to the boxes. When we get to our box it's filled with food and drinks and a ton of noise makers.

"So this is ours for the night. But we can go down there" I say pointing the middle of the field whenever you want" I finish.

"Wait like down on the field!?" Rose says excitedly

"Yep. I have first row tickets right in the middle by both benches.l I say with a smile and that earns a squeals from Rose and then I'm being tackled by a hug. When I glance up at Scarlett she's taking pictures of us with a goofy happy smile on. I'm so glad they both like my plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 531 49
This will be a Lizzie-Y/N story. I will be using she/ her pronouns but feel free to change them to accommodate your preferences:) Both Lizzie and y...
96K 2.9K 37
Katie is 18, just graduated, has so many college options but she rather do photography. Only problem is her mother forbids it, among other things. S...
33.3K 753 17
just some imagines to feed all of you lizzie simps :)
336K 8.1K 58
Scarlett Johansson / Her Characters x Fem Reader The story/stories that contain in this imagines are either inspired by songs, quotes, depending on...