Omega

By Bentobear

(Boyxboy) Endymion was an outcast, a werewolf who couldn't transform. He didn't have any place in the pack a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Tiny Update
Chapter 4
Factoid #1 - The Weaning
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Factoid #2 The Werewolf Hierarchy and Transfer of Powers
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Teaser - Seven Blind Dates (ManXMan)
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Factoid #3: Werewolf Mating
Chapter 15
Original End *SPOILER*
Chapter 15.1
Chapter 16
Author's Note 7/28/2014
Endymion Smith
Matthew Kirk Carters
Mikhaela (Mikhael) Torayn
Adrian Hanes
Ray Cavus
Marco Rivera
Tobias Mathan
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Intermission
Part 2 - Chapter 1
Part 2 - Chapter 2
Part 2 - Chap 3
Part 2 - Chap 4
Part 2 - Chap 5
Part 2 - Something
Part 2 - Chapter 6
This Is NOT an UPDATE!
Part 2 - Chapter 8

Part 2 - Chapter 7

8.9K 404 28
By Bentobear

AN – I'm back! I'm really sorry for the long hiatus. I was picking up pieces of my life after I lost my laptop last year, got into a big fight with my mini boss (you know, the ones that act like boss but they're not but they're powerful anyway because they're suck ups).

Anyway, I can't retrieve all my notes from my previous laptop but I'm still hoping I can reshape the story. Thank you for sticking with me.

~Bentobear

Miki's POV

Ugh! I hate bio class. It's just one of those classes where the teachers go yakity yak about some gross body part. I mean I do like body parts of the boy kind, such as my BOYFRIEND's body parts. I whispered that out loud enough to annoy the cheerleaders across the other table. But noooo. We're talking about body parts from something that has a long tongue and muscled legs. Said legs are twitching right now as I split its chest open. A little bit earlier we knocked out the frogs with chloroform and now we're dissecting it, alive.

I'm no tree hugger but somehow the concept of mutilating a live organism to get an A would make Hannibal Lecter proud. I mean come on, we're in high school and we're dissecting stuff. And society wonders why the serial killers are getting younger and younger. It's not the video games, I tell you!

"Ooooooh!"

The sudden whispered awe beside me caused my hands to slip. "Nyah!" I whirled around to see Ray looking intently at my dissected frog. A loud harrumph at the front of the class kept me from tongue-lashing the white haired minion from hell.

"Sorry missis Ottovordemgentschenfelde."

Yes that's her family name. She's a science major from Germany and everything about her screams torture from her gaunt face with solid gray hair in a bun down to her stiff body in black and white dress and pants to her immaculate pointed black shoes. Even saying her full name is torture. I guess it's only fitting that she teaches a class on how to audition for Saw movies.

"Ray!" I hissed at him. "What are you doing here?!"

The little imp barely shrugged. I traced what he was looking at and I saw that I accidentally on purpose slashed opeb the chest of my frog, exposing the thoracic cavity. Of course, the frog was still alive and Ray saw that the frog's heart was still beating. He was looking at it with a hint of sadness and longing. Argggh! I really can't stay angry at him for a long time!

"We did this last week you know." Ray said quietly. "It's amazing how such a small thing can keep the whole body alive." I hope he meant the frog's heart but I don't think so. "Miki, you're supposed to end its suffering."

Oh.

I took a deep breath and pushed my scalpel forward. One gentle swipe and the heart of the frog rolled out of the open chest and on to the dissecting tray. It pumped weakly for a second or so before stopping. I quickly looked at Ray and I thought I saw something spark behind his eyes.

"Hey." I bumped him gently with my shoulder.

Pale pink eyes looked up at me and an animated smile slowly formed. It was Ray acting up again to cover his lack of emotions.

"Wasn't that fun?" Ray squeaked. "Watch this!" He grabbed rock salt from one of the cupboards and threw a pinch unto my frog. The salt caused the bare frog muscles to twitch and the frog looked like it was dancing the nae nae. All the while Ray was giggling. Several students were looking our way and had mixed reactions from amused to downright horrified.

That does it! I threw my scalpel on the dissecting tray and ripped my gloves off and enveloped Ray in a hug.

"Someday Ray, we'll find it. Someday."

Ray only shrugged again but this time his arms went around me and hugged me tight. Stepping back a little, he looked at me blankly. "Thanks Miki. Even if I'm not feeling it right, I am grateful that you and Damien are my friends."

I hugged him again. Yeah. Misery loves company. Damien the broken and outcast wolf. Ray the heartless manic depressive human and then me. Let's just say I'm not popular with my kind right now.

A flash of red light from the corner of the lab caught my attention. One blonde haired girl wearing an overly large red hoodie was working a small charm on her tray. Her frog hopped up and wiggled into one of the pockets of the hoodie. Now this gives me an idea. Hang on Ray.

——-

Biology class ended without much fuss. I submitted my dissected frog for inspection to Mrs. Otto (I abbreviate her family name when I talk in my head. No use torturing myself mentally) and I barely got a B. I was busy secretly playing with Ray that I accidentally squashed the frog brain. Minus points for a missing frog organ.

Blondie in red hoodie passed by me and I quickly pivoted to go after her. "Ray go find Adrian,okay?" I said over my shoulder.

"Okay, but where are you heading to-"

I didn't have time to answer as I chased after blondie. "Hey Wendy wait up!"

Blondie whirled around glared at me.

"My name is not Wendy! It's Trisha!" She stamped her foot sulkily. "Oh never mind. I guess my red hoodie makes people think I'm from that stupid friendly ghost comic."

Geez, I guess I should be kinder since I am going to ask her a favor. "Wend- ugh Trisha, you're a witch right?"

"Isn't that kind of obvious? Star of David necklace, pentagram earrings and gemstone bracelets? The works?" She waved throughout her body.

"Oh I thought it was just bad fashion sense." I quickly backtracked as Wendy's eyes, I mean Trisha's eyes turned to slits. "I'm joking. Really trying to lighten the mood here. Hahaha-" haa... Oh God, what I'm I doing? I hope I get out of this uncursed, unhexed and uncharmed. Ever since the supernatural came out to the world, science has been reporting that 80% of acne breakouts are witch hexes. Yes people! Not even Proactiv can get rid of an pimply hex.

Coughing slightly. "I need a favor."

Trisha's face turned into a slight sneer and smile. This was a bad idea. Witches can grant favors but in reality, they are deals or bargains. They can be tricky sometimes and can trap you into a bad deal.

"My price will depend on what you want." Trisha said amiably. "Of course it will depend on my capabilities. The rules are simple, I can't grant absolutes like death and-"

"You give me that favor or I'll tell Mrs. Ottovordemgentschenfelde (bleargh! Bit my tongue) that you sneaked your frog out of the lab!"

Trisha shuffled her feet guiltily. "This frog is my familiar." She stuck her lip out. "How would I know that woman asked us to bring frogs for dissection? I thought it was show and tell." She crossed her arms. "Are you really sure you're going to blackmail a favor out of me? There rules you know."

"Just kidding!" It was worth a try. I did know the rules for asking a Witch's favor. "Find a heart for me."

Trisha's lips pressed into a thin line. "Of course. It's for your friend. That rabbit boy."

"How'd you-"

She held up her hand to stop me. "I may not be the most powerful witch in the state but my family is one of the old ones. And we're not exactly the all the goody goody kind like the Charmed ones you know." Trisha shrugged. "I can recognize a Cor Furtum spell a mile away. So who did that kid piss off to get his heart stolen?"

"That's just it. We don't know."

"Hmm." Trisha tapped her lips thoughtfully. "Since you're asking me to 'look' for something, so my price will also be one of the five senses. Specifically hearing. I need someone to 'hear' my spell and for that I will need your voice."

I gulped hard. There's a reason why Banshees and Witches don't mix well. Witches have the knowledge of spells. But to cast a really strong spell, they would need the voice of a banshee.

"I'm not going to keep your voice. I mean you are a half banshee so that would be impossible. But it will allow me long enough to cast a spell. It's basically a bargain. You get a full powered locator spell and I get a partial banshee voice." Trisha cocked her head.

That was the problem. I made a deal a long time ago because I was confident that a witch wouldn't be able to hang on to my voice for long. It caused a lot of problems for my choir. (AN: family of banshees)

"Relax. I'm not that mean. Fine if it makes you feel better, I'll make the deal clearer." Trisha crossed her arms. "I look for your friend's heart and I get to use your voice to talk to someone dead."

I breathed a sigh of relief. "Deal." I held out my hand and Trisha grasped it. Red light shone on our entwined and left behind a faint red etch. It was the symbolic snake coiled around wrists and will only disappear after the deal is met.

This is for you, Ray.

~AN

Wheee. I know things are getting serious but I guess there comes a time when chapters become a bit "adult"

See ya next week!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.1K 30
Iris and her friends ran away from there abusive pack. They have been running from there pack for years now but the pack is always one step behind th...
2.1M 71.4K 33
Boy x boy x boy werewolf story. The poor omega finally finds his mate, which is a soon to be Alpha of a different pack.
262K 10.6K 26
My name is Skyler and this is my story. I'm a werewolf, my pack hates me, the alpha has made me his slave and punching bag. He refuses to let me lea...
382 37 9
Lucas has had a shitty life being a human in a world overtaken by werewolves. Having to see his parents die just when he was 10 and having to run awa...