Deadly Flowers - You Go, I Go

By TCTrouble

Completed 04/11/23 [CHAPTERS ARE SCHEDULED FOR EVERY SATURDAY 10AM UK] Harley Bennett thought she had the pe... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chpater Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
THANK YOU!
Book Two

Chapter Six

498 18 1
By TCTrouble

A few days had gone by after Harley and Meg's terrifying encounter, Meg seemed to be doing a bit better according to Liv, but Harley had been having nightmares ever since. She kept seeing the man stroll into the café with the knife and most of the time the knife would land on Meg, but her most recent one the knife landed on Liv. She knew what it meant, she knew she was starting to fear her life without Liv.

She still hadn't spoken to Seth, he had of course tried to call her, but she didn't want to pick up in her eyes she didn't have time for him just like he didn't have time for her on that unforgettable night.

"Morning." Liv said walking into her huge kitchen dressed in tight leggings and a tight sports bra that shaped her breasts nicely. "Morning." Harley stated biting into a slice of her toast.

"Another nightmare?" Liv questioned as she nodded letting out a sigh watching the sweaty woman walk around her kitchen island towards her coffee marker. She shook her head frowning realising that she was checking her out, she told herself the whole reason the kiss happened was because she was sad and drunk.

"The girls are coming over today."

"What?" Harley questioned as Liv turned leaning onto the kitchen island next to her, taking a sip of her coffee. "I have fought them off long enough for you. I can't do it anymore."

"Liv... I just don't think..."

"Look I get that you went through something traumatic, but you can't let it define you Harls... and they are our friends. They just want to make sure you're okay." She stated as Harley nodded taking a deep breath in knowing she was right.

"Okay... you're gonna shower first though, right? Because this is not sexy. This is sweaty." Harley made a hand gestures towards Liv's body receiving a smirk at her leaning forward taking a bite out of her toast. Harley's jaw dropped slightly.

"Tell me I'm not sexy again and I'll prove you wrong." She said seductively in her ear creating shivers up and down Harley's back.

She swallowed staring into her hypnotising green eyes. "Uh..." She didn't know what to say, she had nothing to say back to that, her mind was completely blank, well not completely blank, the image of Liv proving her wrong popped into her head causing her to take a deep breath in.

Liv smirked watching the wonder dance in her eyes, but before she could do anything about it they both heard Harley's name being called making both women frown at each other. "Bitch why is your house so damn big! It's easy to get lost in here!" Liv rolled her eyes letting out a sigh as she stood up straight moving away from Harley who was still frowning. "In here!" Liv said loudly.

"Am I getting hotter?" She questioned as Liv stared at Harley. "So hot!" She said loudly winking at the tired woman making her chuckle. She moved to her left walking out of the kitchen for a few minutes allowing Harley to finish her toast before the women walked into the kitchen swarming her with hugs and alcohol.

Rea was the first to give her a tight hug before handing her a bottle of wine. "We are going to drink our asses off today." She grinned as Amelia hugged her tightly asking how she was dealing with the stress of the event. Layla however gave her a quick cuddle not feeling comfortable touching her.

"Girls I'm a little tired, a little stressed, but other than that I'm good really. Liv has made sure of it." Rea smirked as she leaned forward on the kitchen island. "I'm sure she has." She bounced her eyebrows making Harley chuckle. "Still straight Rea."

"Okay... but why not go back to your man? Why are you staying with Liv?" She questioned as the women took their seats at the island, waiting for the gossip. "Well... I called him that night, I told him what happened and if he could come and get me, he said sure he was on his way and then twenty minutes later when Liv showed up he sent me a text telling me he couldn't make it and that I'd have to find another way home." Rea breathed in through her teeth making everyone frown.

"What?"

"Do you think he might have come to get you and saw Liv? I mean he doesn't like her, right?"

"It's still no excuse Rea. I could have died that night, Meg could have as well." She nodded agreeing with her. "I know that, but maybe talk to him figure out what happened that night." Harley let out a sigh as she heard Liv's voice coming into the kitchen.

"Go for it! See what happens to you!" She screamed through her phone making Harley frown wondering who she was talking to. She had never seen Liv lose her cool, well other than with her, in different ways now. She was dressed in tight black jeans with an emerald green blouse on that showed off her breasts nicely, something Harley was starting to notice that she showed off a lot. She had her usual jewellery on with a pair of six inch black high heels, her hair was straight showing she meant business.

"Oh... looks like she's talking to Christian." Amelia stated.

"Who's Christian?"

"Fuck you!" She roared. Rea couldn't help, but chuckle, although Harley got the feeling the laugh was to mask her true emotion. "Her fiancé." Rea added as Liv looked at her with anger making everyone burst out into laughter. "Ex!" She screamed then turned her attention back to the phone. "She was engaged?" Harley frowned staring at Liv wondering what else she didn't know about her.

"Christian sweetie it's not my fault you're not ready to come out, we had a deal. Sorry I didn't want to keep living a lie and having very, very bad sex for the rest of my life. Bye." She stated before hanging up the phone turning to her friends to see all of them smiling trying not to laugh. "Oh just let it out." They all burst into laughter other than Harley who frowned at her.

"What did he want?" Rea questioned moving around the island to Liv who looked to Harley, clearing her throat as if she couldn't really tell the truth about what Christian wanted from her. "For me to up hold our deal." She rolled her eyes as Rea smirked. "I still don't understand why you had to make that deal. You're parents don't care who you date. Girl, guy as long as they treat you right." Liv nodded sucking in through her teeth softly before letting out a sigh.

"Yeah... anyway. I need to go." She stated grabbing her phone and keys. "Have fun drinking. I hate you all." They all chuckled getting to work with the booze as Harley chased after Liv following her out of what could only be described as a mansion.

"Hey." Harley gently grabbed Liv's arm turning her. "What?"

"How come I didn't know you were engaged?" Liv smiled wondering why this bothered her so much. "Because you never asked."

"I never thought to. You never hinted at any relationship." She nodded. "Because it wasn't one. It was a business deal to bring our family's together and well the fact that we're both gay it was a win win for us until I didn't want to hide anymore."

"How long ago was that?" Liv licked her lips taking a deep breath in. "About four and a half years ago. Why is this so important to you?"

"Because you're my friend. You've helped me so much Liv and I'm starting to get the feeling that I don't actually know you which kind of scares me considering..." She paused realising what she was going to say, something she hadn't said to Liv yet.

"Considering what?" Liv smirked stepping forward.

"Considering how important you've become to me." Liv raised her perfectly shaped eyebrows, so perfect that they drew more attention to her eyes, to her face if it was even possible. "Okay..." Liv bit her bottom lip slightly. "When I get back and that in there is done with... we can talk, ask me whatever you want to know about me and I'll do the best I can to answer." She said taking a deep breath in as if this conversation would be a hard one for her.

Harley let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you." Liv nodded moving closer to her leaning in causing Harley's heart rate to beat faster by the second something she picked up on with the rhythm of her chest going up and down. "I like that I make you nervous."

"You... don't." Liv raised her right eyebrow with a smirk knowing she was lying. "Don't get drunk. We don't need a repeat of last time." Harley nodded looking down feeling guilty once again.

Liv smiled as she placed her finger under her chin making their eyes meet. "Don't feel guilty. He wasn't there for you when someone threatened you with a knife. There's no excuse for that." She stated with a hint of love in her eyes making Harley nod with a small smile.

"See you when I'm home." She added walking to her BMW speeding off allowing Harley some time with the girls without her.

She turned to see Rea leaning against the door frame with her arms folded smirking at her. "Hmm.... didn't look straight to me." She joked making Harley let out a sigh. "Okay, okay we kissed the night of your birthday." Rea acted as if she was shocked, but Harley knew right away. "She told you, didn't she?"

"I'm her best friend. When something confuses her or scares her, she comes to me."

"And I what?"

"Scare her. She has feelings for you, but she won't admit it."

"Why?"

"Do you want her to?"

"I don't know... I'm..."

"Confused. Yeah, she does that."

"Is that why Layla hates me?" Rea chuckled. "Honey she doesn't hate you. She doesn't want you making the same mistake. She left her girlfriend for Liv, she thought that Liv cared about her and she does, but just as a friend and maybe some fun here and there, but Liv is never going to be the relationship type. It's just who she is."

Harley let out a sigh looking down the very large drive way frowning. "What the hell does her family do?" She questioned making Rea chuckle as they headed inside ready to start their morning drinking, something Harley found strange as well, drinking this early, but she needed it.

As always thank you for reading. I hope you enjoy it. Please vote and leave a comment about the chapter. It will help me more than you think.

Also follow my account for more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 18.2K 53
Mature Content 17+ || Savage Wolves MC Book Three Talia's been through hell and back. After suffering at the hands of Dmitri Petrov and his band of g...
701K 28.9K 45
Diana Parker is 25 and a very wicked woman. She uses her words to penalise you and dominate you. She's feared upon by everyone and that's how she lik...
97.2K 3.5K 32
#Unbreak Sequel# (Please read Unbreak first before you read this one.) 10 YEARS LATER . . . . . . ∆ Contains : -strong language -gxg sex scene ∆ It's...
529K 6.4K 64
[JJ X F!Reader] Rated: M (explicit) - language - suggestive/sexual content - mentions of violence (guns, blood, etc.) TWs will be provided at the t...