Naruto Shippuden//Senju maler...

By IronDragon19

This story takes place after book 2, go check it out if you haven't read it The time has come for the Great N... More

Character Bio (Not a chapter.)
Chp 1: Calm Before The War
Chp2: War Begins
Chp 3: Among Us
Chp 4: Leaf Vs Mist
Chp 5: 2 blades Against 2
Chp 6: The Wrath of Madara Uchiha
Chp 7: Fighting Madara
Chp 8: Battle of Tailed Beasts
Chp 9: Behind The Mask

Chp 10: 2 Uchihas!?

682 22 10
By IronDragon19

Kakashi POV

I couldn't believe it. After all these years, I thought my friend died at the last war and yet here he is, standing and breathing in front of us.

Kakashi: You... You survived...?

Naruto: (Confused.) Who is he?

Guy: Our classmate and a Uchiha who was a Leaf Shinobi. We all thought he was killed in action during the last war.

YN: (Surprise.) All this time we were fighting an Uchiha who's your friend? How did he survived?

Guy: I don't know. One thing for sure, he's alive and standing in front of us.

Kakashi: (To Obito.) But if your alive, then why not come forward?

Obito: Because its irrelevant whether I had survived or not. Although, I suppose...if you really want an answer. The reason is because...you let Rin died.

Guy became shock but I got more shock to hear the answer. I get flashbacks of Rin on the day she died.

Obito: (Chuckles.) Oh please, relax. And what's with that look, Kakashi?

YN: Rin? Was she your classmate too?

Guy: She was, but she was killed in action too. But I don't know how.

Kakashi: So you're not going to condemn me?

Obito: What would I gain from criticizing this absurd reality at this point? I have no interest in the affairs of a world that shall soon cease to exist.

I look down depressed while grieving of the past.

Naruto: Kakashi sensei! I don't know what went down between you two, but this is no time to be depressed!

YN: He's right, discuss this later. Right now, we need to focus on stopping this before its too late.

Guy: They're right, Kakashi! The fate of the world currently rests on our hands!

3rd POV

Obito then prepares his kamui against them.

Obito: I have nothing more to talk to you about. Stay tied down to reality...and die. Fire style: Bomb Blast Dance!

Obito blast a massive fire style at them but Naruto blocks it with his nine tail beat mode.

Obito: The nine tails, huh?

YN: Dam, that was a powerful fire jutsu. Don't let your guard down, he can still pass through any attacks we use!

Suddenly something crash near Obito. Once the cloud of dust was gone, it reveals to be Madara who's still reanimated.

Madara: Looks like you're having fun over here...Obito.

Obito: Its just like you...to defied the Reanimation Jutsu.

Madara: More importantly, what's taking so long?

Naruto: (Shock.) He's Madara!

YN: No way! How is he still here!?

Kakashi: Madara? You mean that Madara?

Madara then notice Naruto and YN.

Madara: That Senju is the real one, but the other isn't, he's a shadow clone... Where's the real one, Obito?

Bee: Naruto, if he's here then it must mean...

Naruto: What's happened to everyone over there?

Madara ignores him while YN realize that if Madara is here, then this means one thing that he hope he's wrong.

YN: What the hell did you do to everyone over there?

Madara ignores him as well which got him and Naruto angry.

YN: (Shouting.) Answer me!

Madara: (Roll his eyes.) I'm not sure, but I suspect....that none of them are doing too well.

YN grips his sword with anger, knowing what he means, yet still hopes that they're alive while Naruto uses his nine tails' tails to remove the rods on Bee and throws them at the Uchihas. But Obito hand the weapon back to Madara before he blocks the rods.

   After the Uchihas discussion of their plan went a bit wrong due to their agreement that Obito was supposed to bring Madara back to life with the help of Nagatoro who betrayed them. However, They're still sticking with the plan to capture the 8 & 9 tails in order to achieve their goals.

Madara: Well no matter...its still not too late. I'll capture the eight and nine tails.

YN: Fuck all this! Wood style: Silent strangle jutsu!

Wood emerge from underneath Madara, but he act quick and jump high to evade from being captured. However, Naruto too the opportunity to attack Madara in mid air with his mini tailed beast bomb.

Naruto: Dead men shouldn't go around messing things up!

Just when he was about to hit Madara, Madara blocks it with his weapon which it didn't break nor even exploded. Instead, it absorbs and fire back the explosion at him. The explosion was powerful but luckily YN protected Kakashi and Guy with wooden shield and that Naruto was a shadow clone.

Madara: I'll get the eight and nine tails. Obito, you take down those two and the Senju.

Obito nods before Madara leaves and deal with the jinchurikis.

YN: Guy, can you two handle Obito? They're gonna need my help to fight Madara.

Guy: (Nods.) Understand, just leave him to us.

YN wasted no time to help Naruto and Bee against Madara.

YN POV

I couldn't believe it, I know its Madara we're talking about, but defeating the five Kages including aunt Tsunade? No, I can't dwell on it, I need to focus if I'm ever gonna help my friends. Whatever he did to defeat them, we'll have to counter it. One way or another.

   Right now, I join up with Naruto and Bee after they survived from Madara's counter attack.

YN: You guys all right?

Bee: Not really, I'll need time to recover.

Just then we see Madara landed near, ready to fight before Naruto speaks.

Naruto: I won't let that happen, idiot! I'm the son of 4th Hokage, you know! I'm not gonna fall for your talk!

YN: And I'm the great grandson of the 1st Hokage! We will stop you from destroying this world!

Madara: I see. I was going easy on you because you were the actual jinchuriki, not a clone. But I warn you, I won't hold back on you. Especially you Senju, now that I know you're not a wooden clone.

Just then I notice the chakra is surrounding him.

YN: That's...

Madara: This is Your great grandfather's wooden dragon, which he used to hold down my nine tails long ago.

Naruto: I'm not gonna hold back against a zombie either. Since you're dead anyway!

Naruto uses his tailed beast form and charges at Madara.

YN: Naruto, wait! The moment that wooden dragon traps you, it will drain your chakra!

It was too late as they both collided before it traps Naruto in his tailed beast form.

Naruto struggles to break free, but the wood got stronger while it still drains the chakras.

I'll need to act fast before its too late to save him.

YN: Hang on, I got you!

I throw another kunai up high and teleported above him as I unsheathe my sword.

YN: Water style: Waterfall blade!

This attack took a lot of chakra, but its enough for Naruto to escape from the woods.

YN: Get out of there, Naruto! Before it takes more of your chakra!

Naruto nods and does what I said as I offer him a hand. Soon we see our friends are having trouble. Madara uses his susano against Bee and Guy while Obito uses bigger shurikens to kill Kakashi.

Naruto: Thinking what I'm thinking?

YN: Yeah, you go save Kakashi, I got Madara!- woah!

Naruto: (Lifts YN with his nine tails' tail.) Way ahead of you!

Before I could even protest, he threw me towards Bee and Guy.

YN: I was not thinking of that!

Madara summons his susano sword and was about to stab Bee who's also trapped by the wood style as well as Guy. But I got there and parry his sword with my own just on time before Guy uses counter attack against the susano.

YN: You guys all right?

Bee: I'm fine, but Guy is at his limit.

YN: Stay still, I'll get you guys out of those wood in a sec.

I hold my sword tightly as I take a deep breath to focus before slicing the wood to free them. Bee caught Guy before he fell to the ground.

Bee: I take it you know wood paralysis better?

YN: Strong enough to take on any tailed beast even at its lowest strength. With it, Madara can capture you two very easily. But it won't come to that while I'm around.

Bee: We got another problem over there. Look.

I look to where Bee is pointing and saw the red barrier that's protecting the statue is starting to crack.

YN: Damit, the Ten tails is almost completed.

Bee: Looks like we're gonna have to worry about Ten tails. Let them handle Obito. Then we'll make our move!

Madara: Oh no you don't...

Madara uses wooden dragon against Bee, but I quickly made hand signs.

YN: Earth style: Giant stone wall!

I shield Bee with my wall before chopping Madara's wooden dragon to pieces.

YN: You deal with the Ten tails, I'll buy you time as long as I can.

Bee: Got it!

I charge at Madara with my sword as he uses deep forest emergence against me.

YN: Not falling for that same trick again! Water style: Water surface blade!

Once the trees vines were close, I start slicing them one by one with great speed.

More of them coming towards me but then I suddenly fell on my knee from overusing my chakra for the stone wall.

Madara: It appears that you're out of dancing move. This will be your clan end.

More of the wood roots emerge from underneath and charge towards me.

Everything became slow and yet I couldn't make a move until I heard an unfamiliar voice in my head.

???: Be calm like the river...be the river...

It was a woman voice yet I wasn't familiar to it. But I closed my eyes while calming my mind and focus as my heart is beating calmly. Soon I quickly slice them in a flash.

Madara became surprise after I slice them out very easily. I charge towards Madara as more of them come, but manage to hop on one and continue onward while slicing the ones in my way to Madara.

The path was now clear for me and I jump high enough to attack Madara from above.

YN: Water style: Waterfall blade!

Madara was gonna block my attack with his weapon but instead, I missed. Fooling him before I turn my sword upwards and lift it up.

Unfortunately, he manage to dodge my attack in the nick of time. If he was alive, it would've leave a scar on his face. I leap back at a safe distance from him.

YN: Damit...!

Madara: Well played, but I know your moves when I fought your wood clone.

YN: (Smirk.) You know my moves, but you don't know what else I'm good at.

3rd POV

Madara then realize what he's been doing all along and saw Bee and shadow clone Naruto have their large tailed beast bombs ready and aiming at ten tails.

Bee: Let's blast him to bits before he revives! Put in everything you've got!

(Shadow Clone.)
SC Naruto: Right!

They both combined to their tailed beast bomb to create a massive one.

SC Naruto: Its ready to go, Octopops and Eight-o!

Bee: Okay, fire!

Naruto: Its over now!

They both fire directly to Ten tails and it caused a massive explosion.

Naruto: That statue chakra...its gone.

YN: It was definitely a direct hit.

Bee: We did it. We did it, fool! Ya fool!

Naruto: All right!

Kakashi: Its over?

Obito: Yeah..........for this world.

Madara: Now then. Shall we begin?

It was that this moment they knew.

The Ten tails have been revived. The most powerful tailed beast of them all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 1.2K 22
Imagines and more of everything Natasha, Yelena, Scarlett and Florence! (Basically a place I can put imagines and story ideas.) Enjoy! 🤍 kidfic ♥️...
2.2K 76 11
╭══• ೋ•✧๑𓃢๑✧•ೋ •══╮ What would happen if prince Nell had a guard, a guard who will do anything to protect him from any type of threat, even if it m...
87.7K 4.8K 42
"Be careful with who you choose to take home" A heartbroken Minho meets at his concert an innocent looking guy he hooks up with by the end of the nig...