bad boy•ethan morales✓

By rileyowrites

ethan morales, the typical bad boy at sherman oaks comes back to senior year totally different and more attra... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
author's note

Nine

26.1K 593 125
By rileyowrites

It was the day of early admissions. I dressed in a fancier and classier outfit, in hopes to convince Princeton I was professional.

I gathered everything I would need that day, reciting my speech over and over again in my head. Everything I said and do had to be perfect in order to impress my dream college.

I entered school, breathing heavily at even the sight of the college reserved area in the distance. Ethan came from the other side of the hall.

"I like your outfit. You look like a little business lady." He tossed his empty bag from his snack aside. "It's hot."

He kissed my neck quickly. "Want to go to the supply closet?"

"Mr. Morales, pick up your trash!"

Ethan sighed at the sound of an adult bossing him around. He took one look at my stern face and picked up his trash and tossed it into the trash can.

"Sorry, I have early admissions. Remember?"

"Oh, yeah. Good luck."

I entered the room full of college stands and people trying to get in line for them. After wandering around, I spotted Princeton.

I nervously got in line, looking at the competition around me. The line felt like forever, hearing people's long and boring speeches.

Mine didn't sound quite like theirs. It was long enough, but it got to the point and didn't bore the Princeton lady.

When it was finally my turn in line, I recited my speech rather quick because of my anxiety. The lady didn't seem like she hated it, but she also didn't seem very impressed, which I noticed.

"You didn't like it," I sighed.

"Well-"

"Can I please have another chance? I can do better than this."

"I'm afraid your time's up."

I left, storming out of the college area. If only I wasn't such an idiot.

Ethan sat on one the school's couches, his legs sprawled out onto the table in front of him. I sat down next to him in a huff.

"y/n, aren't you supposed to be at your dork conference?"

"I was. Until I totally blew it. The rep hated my speech."

"What. Listen, do you want me to slash her tires or something?" he asked, now sitting on the table in front of me.

I was distracted when I saw the Princeton lady walk in. "Ethan, this is my chance!"

I took off and she smiled at me. "I'm hear to take you up on your offer," she said, motioning towards a table for the two of us to sit at.

Thanks so much for all the support on this story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 12.9K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
2.5K 124 30
You end up in a university and taking part in a mysterious program there you meet three handsome men who seems to be attracted to you. Even though yo...
56.9K 842 52
♥️ Imagines and Preferences with the Backstreet Boys ♥️
37.3K 823 17
You guys have given me 200k views on my Angel book. Now it's time to return the favor