FLAMES: Of Revenge And Love

By cara__writes

{ #𝟏 π•΄π–Œπ–“π–Žπ–™π–Š π–˜π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–Šπ–˜ } π˜Όπ™π˜Όπ˜Ώπ™ƒπ™”π˜Ό π™Žπ™„π™‰π™ƒπ˜Ό Marriage for me meant my freedom from the ones w... More

PROLOGUE
2. MORNING AFTER
3. DADI
4. GAJAR KA HALWA
5. I WANTED YOU.
6. HOME
7. GO BACK.
8. CONGRATULATIONS
9. IT'S HER
10. SHERGILLS
11. PLAGIARISM
12. RAJVEER
13. ONLY HUSBAND
14. PAGHPHERA
15. CAN I?
16. RECEPTION
17. PICTURE
18. EVERYTHING?
19. THE PAST
20. ESCAPE
21. MOM
22. YES
23. PDA
24. RAKSHABANDHAN
25. YOU ARE HOME.
26. I LOVE YOU.
27. VIDEO CALL
28. FIVE PERCENT
29. INSERT IT
30. FAMILY
31. WHAT A PITY.
32. YOU'RE ADORABLE
33. MY MAN
34. DOUBLE DATE
35. OUI MON AMOUR
36. ETERNITY
37. VERDICT
38. ANGRY CONFESSIONS
πŸ˜•
39. LOVE
40. SORRY
41. BORED
42. BIRTHDAY
43. PRESENT
44. PICTURE
HAPPY
45. FIRST MEETING
46. CONFRONTATION
47. MAITHILI AND ARJUN
48. SHUT UP
49. PLEASE
50. YOU DID WRONG
51. TONIGHT 8 PM
52. JUST COME BACK
53. FILTHY
54. DRUGGED
55. I LOVE YOU MORE
EPILOGUE
❀✨
ATTENTION!!!!
BONUS CHAPTER - I

1. GOOD NIGHT.

17.8K 890 71
By cara__writes

Aradhya's POV

"We've reached. " His voice was laced with tiredness. I wasn't asleep, I just had to close my eyes so as so to not do something I don't want. I needed time to calm down. So the ride from sinha house to Singhania mansion was spent in silence. Maybe he understood my need for silence, as he did not say a word the entire time. It was already night. Singhania mansion was different from their house. Being one of the wealthiest in the whole country gave them the right to have as much as extravagant home they wanted. He opened the door of the car for me and as he offered his hand I took it, I couldn't handle this lehnga on my own anymore. I've been wearing it for almost 12 hours and from the itching at my back and neck, I knew I had rashes. Mr. Sinha went all out this time. He may have spended more than he spent on me in my life on this dress itself. He can't lose face now. Can he?

"Just a few minutes. " I turned to him as he said that. My question evident on my face. " Mom has prepared some clothes for you. You can change after we enter. " It was funny you know, how a stranger was able to decipher my discomfort but my own family couldn't. The only person crying at my vidai was Shreya and what can you even expect from a fool. She's such an idiot, crying like we'll never meet again.

As we reached the door, a woman stopped us "Stop right there. " I couldn't decipher her emotions from her voice, but I knew who she was, Mrs. Devanshi Singhania or now my mother-in-law.

"Mom." Just as he was about to say something, she stopped him

"Samaira bring it here. " She said, I don't know what she was talking about. "Here mom. " I heard as a young girl who I guess is Samaira Singhania, came towards us with an aarti in her hand with two people behind her carrying a kalash and a plate with them.

"I can't let my daughter enter just like that. " I turned to her as I couldn't believe what she said. Daughter. The word still seemed foreign to me. I've been referred to as that girl, that child but never daughter. And I guess it must have been visible to her that she said, " What? My daughter has to have her welcome. Right? "

And I just nodded, I couldn't do anything else. I just watched her as she performed the Aarti, never in my life has someone seen me with such a gaze after grandma. Her eyes held so much love that I was scared that I was dreaming. I was still staring at her as she applied tilak on me and him.

"Devi, she's tired. Let her come in. "
I turned towards the person who said this. Mr. Shlok Singhania, head of the Singhania family, I didn't notice when he came and with him was another guy who looked just like the younger version of him. I knew who it was. Rudraksh Singhania.

"Yeah yeah, bache ye kalash apne daen paer se gira do. "

'Child hit this jar with your right toe. '

The softness in her was too true to be fake, I couldn't see anywhere else, just her face to see any sign of mockery or judgement. I couldn't find it, her face had pure love for whom I didn't want to guess. I turned my gaze away from her face when I realized I was being too blatant. " Now put your feet in this plate and then enter the house with you right feet. "

The plate had red colored liquid in it, I didn't question her just did as she said.

"Now." Before she could complete he interrupted her, " Mom, she's tired. Let her change and rest for a while. We can continue afterward. "

"Oh god, how did I forget. I'm so sorry bache. Abhi take her to your room. I've kept the clothes in the closet. " He nodded, " See you later mom. " And held my hand like before and took me with him.

It was when I stood in his room that I realized I have to share a room with him. I was never comfortable with sharing my space. Even shreya wasn't allowed in it. He went in what I assumed to be the closet and come out holding a cotton pajamas set. "Here, mom prepared it for you. The bathroom's that way. " He said gesturing towards the door next to the closet, " Call me if you need anything. "

I nodded as I took the clothes from him. I just wanted to be out of these clothes, everything else can wait. It was when I entered the bathroom that I realized I'll need help to get out of these. The pattern on the back of my blouse was too complicated, it was shreya who had helped me out it on. And for my hair, I didn't even know how to start. After what felt like an hour to me I was still standing in front of the mirror that he knocked, " Is everything okay? "

Deciding that I'll have to make do with what I have, I opened the door. "What" He started but stopped seeing me in the same clothes. "Is something wrong? "

I shook my head in no, "I need your help. " My voice sounded raspy even to me. I hadn't even had a glass of water in the past 12 hours and I think it was taking its toll.

"What can I do? "

I entered the bathroom and he followed after me, standing in front of the mirror, he positioned himself behind me, I removed the dupatta draped over my lehnga and said looking in the mirror, " I can't open it on my own. " I was shorter than him by around 7 inches but as I was still wearing my heels, the difference was about 3 inches only.

Our gazes collided in the mirror and
I looked away just as his hand touched my blouse. The blouse had 4 strings all encompassed in a pattern that looked beautiful but was too complicated. It took him 5 minutes to open it all and as he removed the string from the last place holding it my blouse came free, he placed his hand in my shoulder before I could do that and as I adjusted the blouse he turned away and left, not without saying. " You should come out after changing, I'll help with the hair. " And before I could say thank you, he was out.

Changing into the nightwear I entered the room and he was on his bed typing something on hie phone, changed already in black sweatpants and a white T-shirt. I think he changed in the closet. Seeing me enter he stopped whatever he was doing. " The clothes. " I said asking what to do with my lehnga.

" Just leave them there, I'll ask Mom in the morning what to do. "

"Okay."

I had changed my clothes and removed my jewelry and makeup but my hair was still in the same condition the stylist has left in the morning. "Here, have it. " No idea when he came in front of me, with a glass of water in his hand he said.
I didn't hesitate to take it as I thirsty and it's not like he'll do something to the water. "Don't drink it while standing. Sit down. " He said motioning towards the couch on my right. The last time someone said it to me was when I was 4. So I sat and as I drank water he started removing the pins from my hair. I kept the glass at the table after I was done and he was still removing the pins. After removing what felt like a hundred pins he started unbraiding my hair which the stylist had done for my updo.

It took him 20 minutes to untie my hair completely and as it fell against my back he took a step away from the couch. Before I could say anything, a knock sounded on the door. He left to see who it was, while gathered the pins and rubbers and tied my hair with a loose band. My head was hurting from all the braids, my hair was too frizzy and I knew I would have to wash it tomorrow to regain any semblance of their previous appearance.

He came to my side holding a tray in his hand. " Mom said to eat something before you sleep. " He was about to leave after keeping the tray on the table but before I could think my hand was holding his, " You didn't eat anything too. Let's eat together. "

And I think he wanted to hear that, cuz a smile broke out on his face and he sat with me.
After dinner he made a call and the servant was back to take the dishes to the kitchen.

"You take the bed. I'll take the couch. " It was then that I remembered that I have to not only share my space but I have to sleep with him too. The couch was big enough for him but I couldn't let the owner of the room sleep on a couch while I slept on a bed. "I.. " He interrupted me before I could complete.

"You're much more tired than me today. Take the bed today. We'll discuss anything else tomorrow. " Seeing he was adamant in his decision I nodded. He was right, I was tired and let just consider it as me owing him. And looking at him he was tired too, so without arguing any further I made my way to the bed and switched of the lights.

"Good night. " He said. And it was the first time it sounded more than a formality, it contained warmth so much that I was compelled to reply, " Good night. " I said and closed my eyes as sleep engulfed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

669K 32.4K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
372K 26.4K 43
She stare at her new room, decorated with roses and candles. Oh yeah, my wedding night! She felt like her inner self mocking her and she walked tow...
455K 25K 71
*COVER CREDITS* @blackue02 #1 indian on 15/02/2020 #1 arrangedmarriage on 04/03/2021 #1 hotheaded on 20/07/2019 #1 mumbai on 17/10/2019 #1 court on 0...
1.2M 58.5K 59
π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’—π’†π’“π’š π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π’‘π’‚π’ˆπ’† 𝑡𝒐𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’π’“π’š π’π’Šπ’π’† 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...