TMNT x Reader One shots

By A-Non-BinaryTurtle

A book of one shots for TMNT fans, goes from movies to episodes to just made up one shots, requests are open... More

Welcome
2014 The Bus Station
2014 Where Am I?
2014 Turtlenapped (Leo)
2014 How do we get out? (Raph)
Leo 2014 I Promise I'll Do Anything You Say.
2014 Catch Me! (Raph)
2014 Eric Sacks Or Shredder?
Donnie x Child Reader
Borrower Child Reader x 2016 Donnie (P1)
Borrower Child Reader x Donnie 2016 (P2)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P3)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P4)
2014 Don't worry (Donnie)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P5)
Borrower Child Reader x Donnie 2016 (P
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P7)
Stash of Orange Crush (Mikey)
Don't Let Go!! (Donnie)
It's Alright Dudette. (Mikey)
Child Borrower x Donnie 2016 (P8)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P9)
Child Borrower Reader x 2016 Donnie
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie (P11)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie (P12)
Child Borrower Reader X Donnie (P13)
Part 14 Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016
Part 15 Borrower Reader x Donnie
Part 16 Child Borrower Reader x Donnie
Reader Borrower Child x Donnie Pt 17
Part 18 Donnie x child Reader
18 Part 2 Donnie x Child Reader
Donnie x Reader Chapter 19
Donnie x Reader Part 20
Turtles x Female Mutant Turtle Child
The Basketball Game
"Where'd He Go?"
Raph 2014 x Insecure Trans Boy
Karai x Male Reader
"Stacey Moans?" (Leo)
"Stacey moans?" (Raph)
"Stacey Moans?" (Donnie)
"Stacey Moans?" (Mikey)
Tracking BeBop n Rocksteady
Dance For Me (Raph x OC)
"Don't shoot!" (Leo)
Humanity
Don't Shoot!! (Raph)
Don't Shoot!! (Donnie)
Don't Shoot!! (Mikey)
Power of Flight (Leo)
Recovery (Raph's)
The undercover Plan (Donnie)
The Power of Flight (Mikey)
Doing Our Part (Leo)
The Krang (Raph)
Karai (Donnie)
The Krang (Mikey)
The Ceremony(Leo)
The Ceremony (Raph)
The Ceremony (Donnie)
The Ceremony (Mikey)
Raph x OC
There Is No Time Left
We have to go!
A Werewolf

First date?

735 7 4
By A-Non-BinaryTurtle

Reader's Point Of View...

 I looked down at the clock as this was the day I would be going on a date with Leo. I felt my face flush just from the thought of it. I had four hours and I already wasted two of them just overthinking about what could happen.

"Y/n?" 

"AH!" 

"Are you alright?" April asked as she opened my door.

"I-I'm good, I'm great." I smiled. April's unimpressed look made me sigh. "ALRIGHT! I'm a nervous wreck!" I admitted. "Alright, calm down. You need to breathe. He's the one who asked you on a date isn't he?" She smiled. 

I sighed. "I know, but what if he finds me weird on our date?" I asked. 

"Would he have asked you out if he didn't feel interested in you? He's known you for two years going on three. I'm pretty sure he has an idea of what to expect." April smirked. 

"But what do I wear? A dress? Casual? Dark? Light?" I gestured to the items of clothing on my bed. "Just go with a simple cute dress." She smiled as she walked to my closet and pulled out a light blue dress I had stuffed all the way in the back. 

"First of all.. How did you know I had that at the back of my closet? And two, how do you know his favorite color?" I asked as she handed me the dress. "I may or may not have done a whole questionnaire for Leo to complete." She smiled. 

"April! Now he's gonna think we are both weird!" I groaned. "Oh please, he already thinks I'm a little weird." She laughed.   

"Alright anyways, let's curl your hair." She said. 

"Please, I always burn myself and the curler never works for me." I laughed nervously. "It's because you don't turn up the heat." April shook her head. "It has a thing against me! I swear!" I said.

It was around ten minutes to do my hair. "And you do this... How many times a week?" I asked as I looked to the mirror to see my now curly hair bounce.

"I do it every morning." She smiled. "Every day!?" I sighed. "I would never be able to do that." I said as I looked down to the makeup sitting in front of me. "I think I will go with no makeup." I smiled nervously.

"Great choice. See! You're already getting the hang of it. Just be yourself and it will go smoothly." She smiled.

And with that April quickly left. I stared down at the light blue dress in my hands, it feels like it will be a slight bit too short for me....

I'll just have to put it on and see how the whole outfit looks...

With black flats and black tights paired with this dress. The light blue ruffles on the bottom and puffy long sleeves paired well with everything and the white pokadots seemed to add the nice touch to everything. 

I looked at the time and saw that it was around the time I should head out. Opening my door to see April standing there with an excited look.

"Uh, what's up?" I asked. "Can Casey and I give you a ride?" She smiled. "My little cousin is going on her first date and I want to cherish this moment." She said.

"Sure, I mean. It's probably a good idea since I'm going out of the lair and we will be meeting at a rooftop." I smiled. "Oooo! I can't wait!" April smiled. "Alright let's go." Casey called out over towards the exit.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled as April waved to me as the two drove off. I looked up to the rooftop to see a small light. I smiled as I quickly walked towards the ladder and started climbing up to the sets of stairs.

 After reaching the top I noticed the set up, big blue sheets with stringed lights hung around. My heart was pounding as I slowly pushed open one of the sheets. Inside was a table with two chairs and several pillows I recognized from the lair. 

 I smiled as I looked to my right to see a protector that Leo was setting up. "Hey." I smiled. "Oh hey there, I didn't hear you come in." Leo laughed nervously. 

"Really?  I thought you would have heard me coming up the stairs." I laughed. 

"W-Well I've been pretty focused trying to set all this up." Leo admitted. "Well, you really pulled it off Leo."  "I-It's not too much? I was worried I put a little too much effort into it." He laughed. "I think you're doing fine Leo." I laughed with him.

"Well, I made dinner for us before heading over here. Afterwards we can sit inside the pillow fort and watch a movie. I know how much you like the pillow forts." He smiled. 

"I do love pillow forts." I smiled as I fixed my dress. "Also, you look lovely." He said making my blush. "T-Thank you." I watched as he himself turned a slight red. "I-I'm sorry, I'm nervous." "Oh I can tell, and don't worry I am too." 

I could tell he was also a nervous wreck, his usual calm demeanor was thrown out the window and I could see this nervous and shy side of him. His armor was replaced with a large blue shirt, no shoulder pads no wrist wraps even. He was just casually dressed, it looked nice one him. He had his Katana's as they were put off to the side away from us.

"And you look handsome Leo. Now let's have something to eat." I smiled as Leo agreed with me.  

"I made chicken alfredo." Leo said as he pulled off the plate covers to reveal the hot plates of pasta.

After we finishing up dinner Leo pulled out a couple movies for us to watch.

"What are you up for?" He asked me. "Something action based? Or horror? I'm pretty much good with anything." I smiled as I took a sip of my water. "I have Venom, Avatar way of water... Assassins Creed, and Rampage for action movies." Leo said as he shifted through the CD's.

"How about... Avatar?" I suggested. "Sure." Leo smiled. "I haven't seen that one yet." 

Around fifteen minutes into the movie I was already wrapped in a blanket and holding a pillow to my stomach and Leo had a blanket draped over his shoulder.

A sudden loud thump made us both jump. "That wasn't from the movie was it?" I asked. "The speakers are in front of us, not behind us... Keep on the down low." Leo whispered as he quietly stepped out of the fort and weaved his way through our area and grabbed his Katana's.

I was panicking, I slowly moved the blanket off of me and pushed the pillow aside. Leo and I were looking around peeking out of the sheets. "I don't see anything." I whispered as I turned to see Leo on the ground.

"Leo!? LEO!!" I shouted as I tried shaking him awake. I pushed him as hard as I could to roll him over only to notice a small tranquilizer in his neck. "Oh no... Leo, you gotta shake it off!" I said as I heard rapid footsteps approaching us. 

I quickly stepped away from Leo and paused the movie and placed the cover on the projector making it go dark. I hid under the table and shifted as I waited for whomever was there to show themselves.

"Did you really have to use an elephant tranquilizer?" Someone asked. "Of course I did, didn't you see the giant turtle yourself?" Someone sighed. "We need something to drag it to the warehouse." The other said before opening the sheet.

 "But too much could kill it." The other retaliated. "Didn't you hear what Baxtor Stockman said before Shredder sent him to Tokyo? The turtles aren't easy to kill, I'm sure this one can handle it."

These guys know Stockman!? They will be after the brothers soon!

As one of them open the sheet I could see they were dressed as scientists. Great, more scientists. I need to let Donnie knooo- I left my watch at the lair.

 I crawled away from the scientists as they started taking notes on Leo, I sneaked around them as I tried to remain as quiet as possible. "So when do you think he will send back those blueprints?" One asked. It's only when I got closer that I could see one of them had thick glasses and long blonde hair and the other was bald and had a weird necklace. 

"No idea, he said he's been locked up for the past three weeks since the whole alien invasion of the city. But he did send a message saying he was working on something." The bald one said.

When I was finally behind the two I quickly knocked their heads together and froze them together. I sighed as I looked down to my dress as it was covered in dirt, great just how this date was supposed to go.

Before I could even do anything my world went black.

I woke up in a weird cell, I was clamped into something as I looked around to see no sight of Leo.

"So you're the one that Dr. Stockman said had ice powers?" A girl with long blonde hair said. "So what if I am?" I asked. "Oh nothing, just taking notes." She said. 

"Sooo, you work for him?" I asked. "Well it's pretty obvious." She said. "Besides, you two shouldn't be able to break out any time soon." She said as she scribbled down notes.

As she was busy writing notes, I started focusing on freezing these clamps.

While she was occupied I saw Leo sneaking up behind her. "So what are you planning on doing to us?" I asked.

"Oh the usual, experiment. Find out what we can take from you to use for Baxtor." She hummed.

Just as she finished talking Leo pushed her into the bars knocking her out.

"You know, I'm all against hitting girls. But she's annoying." Leo said. 

I pulled my arms out of the clamps as they crumbled away. "You know, I pretty much had it." I laughed. "Yeah I know, but it was a good opportunity. Besides, I think you have more information about this than I do." He laughed. "Yeah, Stockman is held up in Tokyo by Shredder's goons. Not only that Stockman is trying to send blueprints for the scientist to make some sort of things." I said as Leo started picking the lock.

"Alright, we should look around and head back to the lair to give whatever we find to Donnie." Leo said. "Aaand take the scientist to Rebecca, and also continue our date." I smiled.

"It's not completely ruined for you?" He asked. "Nah, these things are pretty much normal to me now. Besides, we at least know where Stockman is now." I said as Leo opened the door.

"Did you find anyone else?" I asked. "Not that I could find." Leo said with a shrug.

"I didn't know there was that girl, but the other two I froze together before waking up here. They must have someone else nearby." I said as I brushed the dirt off my dress.

"We will find them." Leo said. While we were talking about the whole thing a red light started flashing with an alarm.

"Oh great." I sighed, doors opened from left and right as Foot soldiers piled in. "How many do you have on your side?" I asked. "About twenty? You?" He asked. "About the same." I replied.

"Still gonna have the energy to watch that movie?" He asked. "I'm pretty sure I will." I laughed.

Leo and I were fighting wave after wave of soldiers. I froze a soldier's arm as he fell due to the sudden weight. 

I looked to my side to see a soldier heading towards me, before I could ready myself he threw a kunai towards me, before I could react I was yanked out of the way by Leo. "Thanks." I smiled. "Don't mention it." Leo smiled back.

It was twenty minutes by the time we were done, and our clothes were completely covered in dirt and dust.

"That was actually a lot of fun." I smiled.  

"Well let's wrap this up and get back, don't need more of them to show up." Leo said. It was pretty quick thanks to us searching their warehouse and finding a truck, we managed to drop them all off on the back door of the police station. We went ahead and let Rebecca know.

"We will keep in contact with Donnie about the results of Dr. Stockman's whereabouts and we will be in contact with the FBI." Rebecca smiled. "Sounds like a plan, we will be in touch. But we gotta head back out." I said. 

"Alright, bring back any extra info if you find anything else out." Rebecca said as she waved for seven police officers to follow her to the group of soldiers and scientists that were tied up.

"Well that's a weird first date." I giggled. "Yeeah, I didn't expect to be greeted with a tranquilizer to the neck and a bunch of scientists." Leo laughed. I smiled. "Where would be our next date? If you have a plan?" I asked.

"Those, are a surprise." Leo smiled. "I'll have to take you on a few dates as well." I said as we finally managed to make it back to the rooftop.

I grabbed the cover of the protector and took it off, unpausing the movie. "I'm glad that they didn't manage to notice my Katana's." Leo said.

"That would mean tracking it down." I said as I opened my blanket and wrapped it around me.

"Well Donnie has a tracking chip in each of them, that way we wouldn't be able to lose them." Leo said as he crawled back into the pillow fort. 

"For a first date, it was pretty exciting if I do say so myself." I laughed. "Yeah." Leo laughed. "Hopefully our next date won't involve any fighting for our lives." He added as we looked back to the movie.

For a three hour movie, I pretty much enjoyed it. I even cried a bunch, which I don't do much with movies.

"You sure you don't want me to carry anything?" I asked with a smile.

"No way, I packed all this stuff there and I can pack it all the way back." Leo smiled. 

"We are almost there Leo." I encouraged as we were reaching the lair door.

But as we opened the door we were tackled with questions.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?? IT'S BEEN FOUR HOURS!! AND NO CONTACT!? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!? WHY ARE YOU ALL DIRTY AND BEATEN UP!!?" April screeched.

"We're fine April." I laughed.

"We just ran into some of Stockman's scientists." Leo chuckled. "WHAT!!?" The boys shouted from their rooms.

"That is why Rebecca called." Donnie said. "Wait!? You two took on forty Foot soldiers!!?" Mikey shouted in disbelief. "Yeah?" I answered. "How did you do it!?" He asked.

"Coordination, teamwork, and a lot of fighting." I deadpanned. "B-B-But-"

"They faced around the same amount of soldiers that all of face at the same time, it just took them a slight bit longer because there was only the two of them. Also with the fact that they didn't have to worry about Karai and Shredder either." Donnie explained.

"That makes a little more sense." Mikey laughed as he scratched his neck. "You are never leaving without your watch again! What if something bad happens again and you need us?" April sighed.

"I will take it with me the next time." I assured April. 

"Good... How was the date?" 

------------------

2687 words

Hello, sorry for it being a short chapter, but I was thinking it would be a small twist to leave off for Leo's kind of story with Reader. Also I will be finishing up Raph's story with Reader as well. I hope you all like this chapter, I tried working hard on it as per usual heh.

I know it probably doesn't seem too well put together but I tried. I also thought it would be nice for the two to finally have a date. And don't worry, I can always put in Donnie and Mikey's date as chapters as well if wanted.

Let me know if that is what you would like and I will work on it. 

Thank you everyone for your support! It always means a lot. Remember requests are also open.

- A-Non-Binary-Turtle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 276 51
"How could you still love me? I'm a monster." "No, ya ain't. You're ma little damsel in distress." A mysterious boy who evades all attacks of the tur...
135K 2.8K 29
New York City. A place in which it seems every single story takes place. And who are those people in those stories you ask? Heroes. People with extra...
71.7K 2.8K 25
*This series is set in the 2012 version but does not follow the canonical timeline; this series will have many references to events that happened in...