𝗥𝗢𝗔𝗥

By plutoinsky

"I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath. Scared to rock the boat and make a mess." ˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚ In which Y... More

CHARACTER PROFILE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
1K SPECIAL: GTK AUTHOR!
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 5

737 55 9
By plutoinsky

"DOMA MOVE!" Y/n screamed and shoved Doma out of the way so she could get to the kitchen.

"AH SHIT-" He yelled and face planted onto the tile floor.

"Dad!" Her shoes skidded to a halt, "Did Gyutaro pack my lunch?" She hurriedly walked to him and grabbed her bag from his hand.

"Yes. Are you going to eat breakfast?"

"No, I don't have ti-"

"Akaza, get her."

"W-Wha-"

Akaza picked up Y/n by her armpits and sat her down in a chair. He patted her head before putting a plate of eggs and toast in front of her.

"Akaza, I don't have ti-"

"You need energy." He retorted.

"But-"

"Eat."

Y/n sighed and started to shove the food down her throat.

"STOP, YOU'LL CHOKE Y/N-SAMA!" Doma ended up behind her trying to stop her, as well as Daki.

Gyokko nudged Hantengu, "Haha, choke on this dick."

"I did that last night." Hantengu replied with a straight face.

"Ayo?"

Gyutaro continued to cook for the rest of the gang, kind of hurt that his favorite person wouldn't properly enjoy his food.

Nakime had earplugs in and was tuning her biwa while sitting next to Muzan who had his face in both of his hands.

'End me, please.' He internally begged.

"I'M DONE!" Y/n shot up from her seat with a full mouth and ran to the door.

Before she could touch the door knob, Muzan appeared in front of her. She stopped and tried to move around him, to which he followed her and finally grabbed her by her shoulders. She stood still as he fixed her uniform the correct way and smoothed her hair out.

"Go." Muzan moved to the side and opened the door for her.

"THANKS DAD! LOVE YOU GUYS!" She screamed and slammed the door closed, leaving the gang in silence.

Though they all smiled after the girl left.

<>

"I-I'm here!" Y/n called out into the gym as she panted.

"Owah!~ Y/n-Channnn!" Oikawa ran to her and hugged her tightly. "I'm so happy you're apart of the team!"

Y/n smiled awkwardly as she patted the boys back, leaving a certain ace confused.

'She's acting completely different with us than her family... Well it only makes sense.' His eyes softened, 'I hope she can feel comfortable around me too.'

"Ah, Kibutsuji-San!" An old man called out.

Y/n wiggled out from Oikawa's grasp and walked to him. "Uhm, yes?"

"I'm Coach Irihata," He held up a jacket with the number 8 on it, "The last number eight quit, so this is yours. Welcome to the team."

"So... what am I exactly?"

"You can be a benchwarmer until we need you. They told me what you did." He chuckled.

"I'm sorry for messing up your gym." She bowed.

"It's no problem! It just shows your strength." He handed her the jacket, "We'll get you a jersey by this afternoon." He nodded.

Y/n's hands clenched the jacket as she stared at the number eight on the back, 'Wow... I'm actually in a sport.' Her heart started to beat faster. 'Why is my heart beating so fast?'

"Aye! Kibutsuji-San!" Makki ran up to the girl and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "You're officially apart of the team!" He grinned.

"Yeah..." She glanced at him before smiling slightly, "Uhm, call me Y/n. It's weird to be called by my last name."

Makki blushed slightly and nodded his head, "Got it, Y/n!"

Mattsun then ran up to the other side of her and asked, "Can I call you Y/n, too?"

"Sure?" She let out an awkward laugh.

"Ha! I already call her Y/n! Losers!" Oikawa stuck his tongue out and pulled down his eyelid.

"You did it without permission, Shittykawa." Iwaizumi rolled his eyes and shoved Oikawa to the bench, "Now go sit!"

"Waahhh! Iwa-Chan, I wanna play!" He whined.

Mattsun and Makki ended up going over to help set up the net. Y/n's eyes traveled down to Oikawa's right knee.

Her eyebrows raised up, 'He must be hurt...' Y/n's stomach churned in worry, 'Is he okay?'

She walked toward Oikawa, who was sulking on the bench as he watched the boys play.

"Uhm," she sat down beside him, "Oikawa-Senpai..."

The chocolate haired boy immediately lit up, "Yes, Y/n-Chan?" He smiled.

She pointed to his knee, "What happened?"

Oikawa cringed slightly and his eyes softened before going back to his normal happy look, "I just got hurt during a game. It's no problem! I'll be able to play soon." His eyes didn't hold confidence, they held doubt.

Y/n didn't say anything, she only looked down at his knee before looking back up at him in disbelief.

"Whatever you say, Oikawa-Senpai."

"You don't believe me?"

"...No."

"Eh? Whyyy?" He whined.

"Because I've been in your situation before." Y/n whispered, but Oikawa heard.

"What situation?"

Her eyebrows furrowed, "Where you work yourself to fit others expectations." She held a soft but hurt look to Oikawa.

His eyes widened, "What?"

She only smiled sadly, "If you wanna talk about it, I'm here." Y/n put her hand on his shoulder and rubbed it, "Reassurance never hurt anyone."

"Y/n-Sama?!" Daki gasped when she saw the little girls beaten look, "What happened?!" She ran to the girl and kneeled down.

With her red eyes filled with tears, she whimpered, "I-I..." She bit her lip.

"N/n?" Muzan ran over to his daughter, "What happened?" He was trying his best to stay calm, but anger boiled within him.

Soon enough, he had called all of his gang members that lived in the mansion to sit in the living room and help his daughter feel better.

"Did someone hurt you, Y/n-Sama?" Akaza asked with a soft voice so he didn't scare the girl.

Y/n nodded reluctantly.

"Who?" Akaza grit his teeth.

"These two boys and a girl..." She whispered. She felt humiliated. "She pushed me... a-and when I tried to tell her to stop, this boy pulled my hair!" She cried, "And then another boy started to kick me!" Hot tears steamed down her face continuously.

She failed to tell them that this had happened before— many times before. But each time, she would get up and try her best to walk it off. And others that would walk past the park would ignore it. But in the end, she would end up with more bruises and scratches she'd try to hide away from her family. She wanted to fight back and be strong, just like her dad.

But she was always weak, and it seemed like that would never change.

"B-But it won't happen again!" She lied straight through her teeth.

That fateful day put a bitter taste in Y/n's mouth. But it did happen again. For a while, she felt insecure. Was she not good enough? Should she try harder? That's the only other way, right?

"Ew, what's that weird smell?" A girl scrunched her nose up in disgust, "Oh, it's just Y/n!" She laughed loudly with the two other boys with her.

Y/n ignored them and continued to read a fairytale book her father had gotten her recently.

"Hey, stinky!" One of the boys called and stomped over to her. "Are you listening?"

She ignored them once again.

"Oi!" The other boy called. When he received no answer, he ripped the book out of her hands and started to flip through the pages, "What is this?"

"H-Hey-"

"You can read books like that?" The girl looked over the boys shoulder. "You're such a smarty pants." She took the book out of the boys hand with a disgusted look and ripped the pages apart.

Y/n stared at the torn up pages on the ground. And finally, the pretty hardcover of the book was thrown in front of her. Her eyes watered.

"She's gonna cry!"

"How can your dad be so strong, but you be so weak?"

"Good one!"

Her dad. It was all his fault. If it wasn't for him, she wouldn't be getting this torturous treatment from her peers. She would have friends, go to school, and form genuine bonds with others her age. But no. It was all because he decided to put her into this world. She was being hurt just for existing.

Her hands turned to fists.

"Is this what's been happening?" A deep voice cut through the laughs of the children.

They turned around to be faced with a black haired man with a deadly stare. A red eyed stare.

The children started to shake.

"Go." His voice deepened in order to intimidate the children. It worked like a charm since they ended up crying and scrambling away.

Muzan squatted down in front of his daughter. He raised his hand and-

SLAP

His eyes widened when he was met with a similar intimidating red eyed stare from his daughter.

"That was unnecessary." His eyebrows furrowed.

"It's all your fault..." She mumbled. Y/n stood up from the ground and pushed his shoulders, but he didn't budge. "It's all your fault! If only you didn't agree to have me then I wouldn't be treated like this!" She hit his shoulders with her clenched fists. "Why?! Why do I exist?! Why did you do this to me?!" She screamed into his face as her red eyes filled with tears once again.

Muzan stared at her with blank eyes and his lips in a thin line. He felt this was all too similar to how he was when he was young and sick.

"I can't answer that." He plainly replied.

"W-What?" Y/n's blood boiled. "Why not?!"

"I wanted to have a child with your mother, so I did," his eyes softened ever so slightly, "and I'm happy with the result."

Y/n stood silent. They just stared at each other and she sighed.

"Will I ever be strong like you?" She blurted.

"..."

"Will I?"

"I have no doubt that you will. Maybe even stronger."

"Really?"

He smiled slightly, "Yes. Everyone starts off somewhere. When I was your age, I was very sick. I had the exact same thoughts you did. I was told I would die in my teenage years."

"And what did you do?"

"I lived in sorrow and sick in bed most of my life. But then your mother came along and I found a will to live."

"But... she's gone now."

"Correct, but now you've become my will to live." He put his hand on her head, "And I wouldn't have it any other way."

Her eyes watered for a third time in a row. She cried out and hugged her dad, "I-I'm sorry I slapped your hand papa!"

He picked her up and stood from his squatting position.

"I'll get you a new book." Is all that he said to his crying daughter.

Though while she was crying in his chest, he thought to himself.

'Are you proud of me, M/n? I stayed patient just like you told me.' He looked down at Y/n, 'She's strong, just like you.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 7.3K 26
❝𝐆𝐎𝐃, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐑𝐘.❞ ╰┈─➤ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘼𝙠𝙖𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣�...
403K 13.8K 26
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐌𝐄.❞ ╰┈─➤ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙮 𝙆�...
807K 22K 41
A haikyuu fanfic!! A normal girl, with a big passion for volleyball goes to Karasuno and she is determined to be the best volleyball player, even th...
2.2K 171 23
"I... I like... you.." "..." "I-" "Listen, its ok. You don't have to reciprocate my feelings. I just wanted to get the thought of not telling you off...