Paint The Ice

By -consequential-

Asher Humphrey booked a babysitter on Friday night so he could hang out with his friends after their hockey g... More

PAINT THE ICE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 27

25.8K 472 87
By -consequential-

<<mature content!>>

RILEY

ASHER DISPOSES THE CONDOM IN THE BATHROOM.

Another one of Chase Atlantic's song blasts around my bedroom. How long is that playlist? I'm not complaining though because the music has such a vibe. It honestly just makes me want to fuck all night long. Asher returns butt ass naked and without a word, crushes his mouth into mine. I take it full force even though my lips are still swollen, parting them while my eyes fall shut cause I'm already lost in the feel of him. The fire inside me ignites again a thousand times when he cups the back of my head and deepens the kiss.

"Tired yet?" He murmurs against my mouth.

A little. "I can take more of you." I smile into the kiss. It's a bold statement I know but I'm dead serious. I'll take every drop he decides to hand out. I'll do anything he asks me to. I just want more.

"Oh, you have stamina?"He drags my bottom lip with his teeth and when he lets go, he appears to be pleased before ducking his head and sucking on my jugular. A needy moan comes from me. "It's all about you tonight. I'll give you more." He says, edging my sensitive flesh with his teeth. "Get on the floor."

The words vibrate through my bones.

I might be greedy but so is he. I love it.

He releases me and I bend my knees and sit on the floor like I'm obedient. He doesn't need to give me the order twice. I watch him pace towards his clothes shattered on the floor where he retrieves a new pack of condoms. I steer my mind away from wondering how many he has in that wallet of his. "What are we doing?" I'm not sure how to maneuver here.

"Listen to my instructions. Lay on your back and lift your legs."

I spring into action, he stops talking when I get into formation. Looks like I've caught onto the right position or he's impressed. Maybe it's both. A proud look glazed over his features afterwards. I'm on my back with my legs lifted, ankles on each side of my head. The moment I heard 'legs' I knew the position he was going for. The butter churner. It's not easy to maneuver at all but the pleasure it'll bring me is indescribable. I can almost taste it. Feel it. Something about that let's my core throb and ache. The thought of sharing eye contact with Asher again when he's on top of me this way makes me feral.

"Good girl."He praises in a husky voice, putting on the new condom. "Fuck me cause you're so beautiful like this."He admires every inch on display, letting my insides light up like firecrackers. "Are you ready?"

I can't wait.

Can't he tell how excited I am?

"Yes. Come on." I sink my teeth into my bottom lip.

Anticipation builds within my core. Blood rushes to my head and face. I'm in the clouds. Smoking a cigarette doesn't come close. I'd trade or swap them out just to get a taste of this again. Every step he takes in my direction speeds up the beat of my heart. He positions himself with each foot on either side of me. Until finally, Asher squats. My back suddenly becomes my best friend and I use my hands to press against it, holding myself up so I don't come crashing down.

He plunges into me without warning, elevating one of my legs. A sound I can't decipher flies out of my mouth. My walls squeeze his cock every moment he sinks into me which receives a groan from him. Each time tougher than the first. The friction between us is unbearable, I'm surprised my front wall is capable of taking this much deep penetration. I cry out his name like it's all I know to do. It's crazy how quickly this man finds my G-spot. Pounding over and over. My breathing quickens with every deep thrust, my eyes rolling back in my head.

"Open your eyes and look up, I'm right here." He commands, his cock slipping further and further between my walls. "Watch me when I'm fucking your pretty little pussy."

Asher's the one in charge now. I open my eyes, squinting at first. There he is. On top. He's so fucking hot. "Oh shit. Do that again. Say that again."

"That's it baby. I'm right here."He grunts, brown eyes twinkling above as he's sliding out of my warm core. "In. Your. Pretty. Little. Pussy."

Every word is received with a thrust.

Oh God. He's made it clear as day. The sound of his voice naturally makes my pussy clench around him and I can't control myself. It's him I'm going to explode for.

There's no way I haven't died here.

I don't know how I hold myself up the entire time but I do it ruining my vocal cords. Whimpering, gasping, I'm certain I also sob. Pressure bubbles inside of me, on the verge of spilling over. A high pitched moan rips my throat apart when his cock pushes deeper into me. "I've never been fucked this good before." I pant below him. I no longer have control over my own words and thoughts. At this point he owns me. I admit. There's no one who will get me off this way.

He increases the pleasure, massaging my clit with his middle and index finger then he taps his rings against me. Jesus. I'm convinced he wants me to see stars. "Mmm."I hum, forcing myself to keep looking at him. I plant my sweaty hands into the floorboard and watch the man who turned my world upside down.

"Come again for me."He bends his knees and pushes himself into me with a violent thrust, keeping my leg in his bay.

"Asher."I cry, my pitch is a little different than before. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I'm going to come."

He keeps going and going, holding me with an intense gaze further setting me on fire. Showing me how he can fuck me. How he can make me feel. Pressure twists in my gut. Sparks fly across my skin. It's.... "Please."

Then he takes it all away.

He pulls out of me, helping me up from the floor so swiftly I almost yelp. Face to face with the man who's given me multiple orgasms in one night, I don't get to catch my breath before his lips are colliding with mine again. Chest rising and falling, I still don't let go of him. In fact, I'm holding onto him tighter than I ever have. I let him kiss the life out of me because I can. I would rather have this proximity than breathing. My body presses up against his hard chest, the tingling sensation affects the tip of my toes to the back of my neck. The slickness of our tongues thrusting one another's kick up the notch of the wet encounter we're sharing. I rake my long fingers through his dark hair tugging him like I need him under my skin.

When we pull apart, that's when I exhale deeply, his breathing ragged against my right cheek. "How about you get on your fours?"He purrs, licking my skin with his tongue.

I'm liking every part of him. The part that whimpers, the part that's in charge. The part that says dirty things to me. He's hot as hell. I climb onto my bed, sweaty in all places. Asher follows suit on the knees behind me.

Resting my head on the mattress, my knees sink into the softness and I tuck my arms at the back of my thighs letting my ass raise. "This is how you're going to get it because my upper half won't function now." I know why he pulled me up from the floor now. If we stayed any longer, it would've gotten uncomfortable.

"That's perfect."He comments, letting me have it how I prefer as he lines himself up. "I just want to feel your come."

Slowly, he seeps into me. "There's nothing better than being inside of you."He sighs in contentment, fingers digging into my hips. It's not long before he removes one hand and smacks me across the left cheek.

"Harder. Spank me harder."I choke out. "Please."

I feel him stretch me from the inside then abide my needy request, slapping all five fingers against my flesh. Each time is harder than before. The feeling surges through every part of me. My ass cheeks stinging and buzzing and jiggling. I squeeze the back of my thighs on impact with each spank I almost cut myself with how sharp my fingernails are. Asher's hands glide over my back, his long fingers bringing our sexual energy skin to skin, then they settle downwards where he grips my hips again and starts moving inside of me.

The sound of the two of us joining echoes. I don't need to see him to know that he likes the frame of my body, the way my ass is positioned and the simple fact that he can see his cock disappear as much as he wants.

"I want to feel you throbbing."I pant, my stomach doing cartwheels when he moans.

It's become my new favorite thing. His cock twitching inside of me. His whimpers, his moans—Jesus. The sounds are making me feel something. I'm in love with it.

"Riley." He lets out in a breathy speech. I know my voice is sending him over the edge where I'm already hanging.

He drives me deep. He's everywhere. I feel him everywhere. The turbulence is already too much for me to live through. I can't do anything but take and take and take. My ass jiggling with every forward motion of his skillful hips. My insides swell and I feel my pelvis contract. He thrusts some more. The sound of our sweaty bodies continues ringing around the room. Then I feel him twitch. My favorite thing. He's coming along with me. Fuck yeah. His strokes get deeper, faster, harder. I'm gripping my thighs so tight my knuckles turn white.

"Oh shit. Pull my hair." It's consent. I'm giving access to myself. Every part.

Asher grabs a hold of the hair at the back of my head, scalp stimulated. I gasp loudly. It's not a head massage by any means but it's close. My spine tingles. Pressure builds and builds to the point it blinds me. The friction is too much. I don't think I'm going to make it. But I can't control my body, I'm being pushed further and further off the end with no route of escape. Asher thickens inside, going even further burying himself there. My gut tightens and tightens until the pressure bursts within and the orgasm wrecks my bones leaving me shuddering. I can't see Asher but I know he's right there with me. I hear him and I feel him.

I collapse into the mattress and he slides out of me with ease. Yeah, I'm definitely sleeping well tonight. I know now that once I shut my eyes I'm never waking up again until it's the next day. Asher didn't come to play. He handled me. So, so good.

He leans on me, careful not to crush me with his weight and I wouldn't mind if he did. He's catching his breath like I am. "You're fucking phenomenal, that was..."

"So good, so fun." I finished for him breathlessly.

"Yeah."He exhales in agreement, sweeping his mouth in wet kisses over my shoulder.

We stay there for a while, coming down from the clouds in each other's company before he makes way into the bathroom where he turns on the lights and gets rid of the used condom. I hear the faucet turn on and off but I don't have the energy to twist my neck and search for him anymore. I wait until the mattress dips to accommodate his body burying my face into the comfort of my pillows. I don't think I have anymore orgasms left. I'm tired enough to sleep.

I'm no longer hearing music. Is the speaker dead? It's either that or my phone is.

In the middle of me thinking about my phone, Asher enters my bedroom with a towel in hand. "Spread your legs sweetheart, I'm going to clean you up." His tone makes my stomach flutter. Oh shit. There's that look on his face that gets me.

He knows that he's got my soul after this.

I pull my legs apart and watch him concentrate down there. The warmth of the towel calms me. I'm in awe of this man.

By the time he's done, I think I've gained enough strength to hit the bathroom myself. So I get up and pee before directing him to throw the towel in the basket with the rest of my dirty laundry.

I'm not getting dressed again, I need skin to skin so I wash my hands go back to bed. Asher climbs in too after cleaning himself up. Our legs intertwined just like our fingers were earlier and I put my head on his sweat prickled chest. His heart beats wildly underneath my ear and for some reason I'm silently counting. My body fits him like I belong, like I'm glue or something similar. Sticking to him. I snuggle into the warmth he provides, inhaling his sweat, his smell, his essence, everything about him.

"Good night."He kisses me softly on my forehead, pulling the covers over the two of us.

Smooth fingertips caresses my hair. It feels so good. Surely, I'm going to sleep.

I lift my head, kissing his chin. "You're so cute. You're really giving me a scalp massage after tiring me out?"

In return he holds me firmly with his other hand. "That's right."

I sniffle a laugh. "Good night Humphrey."

That's when I drift off into a deep sleep.

——-

Bright and early, Asher leaves for his morning practice and I'm getting ready for the studio. I could've stayed in bed and gotten some more sleep but I don't want to do that when I'm not wrapped in Asher's arms like a burrito so I'm in the kitchen where he left me eating one of Sutton's chia seed puddings.

The second Kianna enters the kitchen she gives me a look. "Let me just sip my tea." She goes straight through the cupboard, pulling out a ginger tea bag.

"Yeah, sip your tea in silence please." I shove a spoonful of bananas in my mouth smiling with the spoon.

"You're eating breakfast this morning?"

"Yup. My body needs fuel." I say, my voice sounds like it's hoarse.

She makes a comment. "After last night? I'm sure it does."

My entire face heats. "You heard."

Kianna chuckles, setting the tea bag in her broad mug. "Hey, I'm just glad one of us gets it on. Y'all are freaky."

I grab my tote bag and put the plastic cup I'm holding near the sink. "Yeah. Very freaky." If I think too much about last night I'll start having flashbacks. "I'm heading to the studio."

She pours hot water into the mug. "You know damn well you're not needed in the studio this early."

I flash her a grin. "I know."

Bringing the mug to her lips, she mutters. "Mhm."

When I get to the studio, I expect to be the only one there. I'm not. Hazel Langley also appears to be in the room. Lights stream through the huge windows. All I hear is the sound of Hazel's pencil rustling on the paper in front of her. She's sucked into another world that she doesn't notice I'm here until I plop down on the wooden chair beside her.

I give her a nod when she looks over at me.

Hazel fidgets with her hands. "I heard about what Jade did to you."

"How do you know I didn't steal from her?"

She doesn't make eye contact. Her mouth opens then closes like she was going to say something but quickly decides against it. Quietly, and I mean so low that I barely hear, she says, "Because I know Jade."Still she doesn't look at me. "She's done it to me before."

My eyes go wide. "What?"

Hazel Langley? The girl that's been sitting beside me all this time? No way. I refuse to believe Jade's done the same to her. Why didn't Hazel say anything? Why didn't I know? How didn't I know?

She nods before a nervous laugh releases into the air. "Yeah, nothing ever came of it though."

I'm still stunned. "You're the other person?" Well other than Penelope Woods. "Wow. I'm sorry." The height of the new information crashes into me like a tidal wave. "Why didn't anything happen?"

This is where Hazel stumbles over her words. "I... I didn't... uh I didn't stand up for myself."

"Hazel." It's not hard to believe when she says that. I know how shy she is, she barely speaks to begin with so just uttering words I bet raises her anxiety. I can't imagine what she went through with Jade. Maybe that made her vulnerable to someone like Jade Driscoll. How uncomfortable she'd feel speaking up in front of others.

My constant worry of my future and position at this university is replaced with pure rage. I feel the hot thick flame of fire verging through my veins. I really can't let fake Jade get away with this again. All this time I kept thinking my evidence isn't good enough but it's great, it's fantastic, it's fucking worth noting that I'm going claim my spot in.

I am going to the dean's office tomorrow with so much rage that she won't see it coming. Coming for me is fine, bring it on but Hazel doesn't trouble a soul. She's so quiet that nobody will notice she's in the room and I've always respected her for that she always did the work and left like myself. I'm not saying I did anything to deserve this but neither did Hazel and she can't defend herself because of social anxiety. That gave Jade ammo to continue. It boils my blood.

That's why I'm going to make sure tomorrow is the last day Jade will see at this school. I'm going to make sure that every credit she has is taken away. I'm going to make sure she won't be accepted anywhere else. She didn't commit the crime once, she did it again and again. No remorse. I'm going to go so hard she won't find employment without her rich parents shoving money down people's throats.

I want to scream.

I want to fight.

And I will.

——

At the end of the day, I'm at the health center where Asher and I get a couple tests done. A few results came back negative in an hour or two while we waited and now we're told that the gonorrhea and chlamydia results will be available tomorrow. Everything else we've done has been negative which is expected to be honest. The nurse tells us that we'll only receive a call if it's positive and if not then we'll know that we're in the clear.

"How did you feel about the results?" Asher asks, pushing the door open so I can get out.

"Pretty good. It's going to be fine tomorrow too." I respond, peering over at him when I step outside into the cool air. "How do you feel?"

"Great. I mean. It's nice bringing you clarity, you know?" He admits, tucking a hand into his pockets and I nod my head.

His willingness alone is attractive.

But all I hear is that I can fuck and suck as much as my body will allow me to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 304K 50
Ryan wasn't expecting to end up with the captain of the hockey team as a roommate, and she certainly didn't expect the initial sexual tension between...
1.5M 38.1K 41
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. ❝What started with a revenge sex, becomes something even more addictive than meth.❞ One buried childhood memory, One...
75.1K 1.8K 42
Brennen Bartels was close friends with the captain of his college hockey team, Garrett Gray. He loved Garrett, he was always there for Brennen, but n...
122K 3.3K 41
MM Series (#3) Marriage has been easy for star hockey goalie Evan Henderson and his best friend's sister, Ellie. They both knew what they wanted from...