โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐโ™ฅ๏ธŽ - {Um...

Av WhereisSol

๐™ธ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—, ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ... Mer

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Author's Note
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Author's Note
Part 24
Part 25
Author's Note
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Pt.30 ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Author's Note
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“ ๐€/๐
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐š๐!
Part 48
Part 49
Part 51
Part 52
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
๐Ÿ‹Part 57๐Ÿ‹
Part 58

Part 50

542 9 25
Av WhereisSol

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Wensday morning Taro was sitting at the fountain as usual. But he had something on his mind. Something that had been there for days.

He wanted to talk to you. But what could he say? He doesn't even know how he feels about you. There is nothing that disgusts him more than murder but you're his friend. And after going through so much in the last few weeks, Taro feels like he needs to hear you out. He needs to talk to you.

She probably hates me now.

Taro sighed. It's no mystery that you're going through a bit of a.. Phase. Although your personality hasn't changed too much, Taro feels that you've become a bit more aggressive and hateful. Word also spread around about you rejecting Umeji. Taro doesn't tend to listen to rumors though. After all, you and Umeji seem to be on good terms now..

But they have such an angsty enemies to lovers dynamic going on..

Taro knows that your love life isn't his business and he has no right to judge. After all, Taro had been hanging around Osoro for the last few days. But your relationship with Umeji just seems so fucked up. You two clearly need to just communicate.

If they did that, then that story would've been solved in the first chapter..

Of course Taro thinks of it like a book. He reads so much that he can't help but view the world like a story from a book.

I need to apologize to her.

Taro closed his book and let out a sigh. It wasn't going to be easy.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

You were standing outside the gate with Mai and Kuu. Mai was currently talking about how her boyfriend was apparently developing a game specifically for her. To be honest, you weren't really listening and nor was Kuu who was reading a book while she leanded against the gate wall.

"I just know it'll be really good. He is talented after all. Heheh." Mai giggled innocently before pausing. She glanced at you and smirked, "Soo~~ Have you and Umeji made up?" She asked. Your whole body went stiff and you could feel your cheeks tingle.
"Why are you bringing him up? We're.. Fine." Mai couldn't tell if you were annoyed or embarrassed. 

As much as Mai would like to tease you about him, she didn't fully know your current situation with him. Your terms with him always ahifted from good to bad to good again and she didn't know where you were at now.
"Heheh. You're so cute." Mai pat your head. You smacked her hand away and Mai just giggled more. You didn't notice that you were pouting like a child, "Stop laughing!"

Kuu looked up from her book and noticed someone walking by. She let out a short and cut off gasp and said, "What's he doing here?" You and Mai looked over and saw a boy walking to the gate. But you knew who he was.

Sliver hair, silver eyes and a black and gray vest that was worn over a blue shirt.

"Kencho?" You raised your brow. He looked over and a mischievous smirk momentarily took over his face. "Ah, Y/n. It's nice to see you again." He greeted you. Kencho brought his hand up to his chin and looked you up and down. You didn't notice but Mai certainly did.

Is he checking her out?

Mai continued to watch their interaction curiously and see if she could figure out your relationship with him. Of course she knew who he was. Not just anyone can befriend a Saikou family member.
"Uhh yeah. You too. What are you doing here?" You asked the Lower-classman who quickly glanced up at the school before looking back to you. "I will be enrolling here Next next semester and my sister wants me to join the Student Council." He grimaced, "I'm here to retrieve paperwork for her as well as to speak with the Headmaster on behalf of my Father and Sister." You noticed everytime he mentioned his sister.

"Paperwork? Does your sister go here?" You asked. Kencho gave you a baffled look. "My sister is Megami."

Oh Okay....

...........

"WAIT MEGAMI SAIKOU?! YOU'RE A SAIKOU?!" You blurted out. Kenho just looked at you like you were stupid but after a moment he smirked. Mai also deadpanned. She knew you lived under a rock but she didn't know you could be this out of the loop.

You know Megami. You may not be on good terms with her per se but you should be able to recognize a member of the Saikou family. "Indeed I am. And since you're here, would you mind assisting me to the Student Council room? I haven't been to this school before so I wouldn't know where to find it." Kencho asked. You glanced at Mai and Kuu who were just staring at you with sly looks on their faces. You sighed and turned back to Kencho, "Yeah sure." Kencho smiled and walked past you. Mai leaned in close to your ear and whispered, "Y/n with that Godly rizz."

"Eh-?!" Your faced reddened and your body went as stiff as a board. "Don't say that! I only met him a few days ago." You muttered. You were facing the ground in an attempt to hide how flustered you were by Man's comment. She giggled like a standard anime girl and chimed in, "He's totally into you! It's written all over his face."

"He's 15.."

"You're only 17 though."

"Still! That's weird!" You whined. Kuu looked up from her book, "He's in Middle School. I know that some Middle Schoolers will be enrolling at Akedemi next semester but that age gap can be uncomfortable for most."

"Thanks, Kuu." You gave her a high five as you walked past her. Kencho was waiting for you in front of the school.

"You ready?" You asked him. Kencho nodded and you walked in front of him. You lead him upstairs and to the Student Council room. There was a pile of papers on a desk next to a computer. To be honest, you've never been inside the student council room before. You knew where it was but never entered.

Kencho closed the door behind him and walked up to the front desk. He rummaged through the papers until he found what he was looking for. He grinned Mischievously and folded the papper before stashing it in his pocket. Kencho turned to you, "If you don't mind, can you take me to the Headmaster's room now?" Kencho asked. You then noticed something about him. His facial expressions always looked....

Devious. Prideful. And as if he was always planning something. You definitely felt uneasy.

"Uhm.. Yeah. Let's go." You turned to walk out but you suddenly felt a tug on the instrument case on your back. You turned your head to see Kencho grinned, "You know~.." He started.

"Despite seeming to appear as a delinquent, you don't act like one."

You raised a brow, "Do you want me to?" Kencho chuckled and pulled the case off your back. Your bat was sticking out of it so he unzipped the case and pulled it out, "I think it's adorable."

Is he teasing me?

"Excuse me?!" You turned around and snatched the bat away from him. Kencho looked up at you and grinned. "Look I don't know who the fuck you think you are, Rich Kid, but just because you come from an elite family doesn't mean shit, okay?! I'm not scared to beat your a- HEY! What are you-?!" Kencho grabbed your shoulders and shoved you to the ground. You felt your back slam onto the floor which caused you to close your eyes and wince in pain briefly. When you opened your eyes, you almost let out a yelp. Kencho was hovering right over you with hands on either side of your head and his knees on either side of you as well. His glossy silver eyes didn't break away from your e/c pair.

"I am Kencho Saikou. That's who I am." His voice was firm yet soft and kinda... You could feel an almost sinister energy from him. You felt chills go down your spine and gulped. "Hm. You look so pathetic like that. Tell me, are you scared? Your face is so red." His devilish smile revealed perfect white teeth with no flaws. That seemed to be a running theme in his appearance.

He chuckled, "Come on, where did all that energy you had before go?" He grabbed your face with one hand, this index finger and thumb holding onto your cheeks.

"The hell are you doing..?"

"You're so interesting. I don't know what it is but from the moment I laid eyes on you, I couldn't help but feel intrigued." His eyes momentarily softened before returning to their usual sharp self. "Tell me, Y/n, why am I so drawn to you?"

"The hell if I know.."

"Heheh... I know I'll enjoy having you around. Oh- where are my manners." He hopped off you and held out his hand to you. You leaned up and slapped his hand away from you before getting up on your own and without his help. "Forgive me, I don't know what came over me." Kencho bowed.

The hell is wrong with him? Do these rich kids not get taught respect? What am I thinking? Of course they don't.

You looked down and suddenly, a feeling of horror loomed over you.

Why am I suddenly being reminded of Shoku?

You just grabbed your bat and put it back in your instrument case. "I'll take you to the Headmaster. But you need to learn to keep your hands to yourself. Next time I'll beat your ass for doing some shit like that!" You scolded Kencho who looked satisfied, "Noted." He remarked before walking out of the Student Council room.

〰︎〰︎〰︎

You were waiting for Kencho from outside the Headmaster's room. You were leaning against the wall with your arms crossed.

What's wrong with him? You don't just... Act like that. I don't feel threatened but I don't feel... Not threatened..

You randomly looked over to the side and saw Taro and Osoro walking down the hallway and talking. You cocked a brow.

That's weird.

Taro looked away from Osoro and your eyes momentarily met. You scowled and looked away from him while he stopped walking and whispered something in Osoro's ear.

"Hey you go on ahead. I need to talk to Y/n." Taro whispered to Osoro. Osoro glanced at you before looking back to Taro, "Okay. We'll talk later.... Senpai." She muttered before passing you. The two of you glanced at one another but there was definitely distant between the both of you. You gave her a look of disdain while she looked guilty. When Osoro walked away, Taro approached you.

"Hey.."

"What do you want? I thought I disgusted you or whatever." You snapped at him. Taro flinched and looked down, "I'm willing.. To hear you out." Your eyes narrowed and you dug your nails into your arms, "The fuck you mean hear me out? I already told you everything."

"You told me that you... Killed someone-."

"UHM NO I DIDN'T!" You got off the wall and took an aggressive step forward. Your chest was puffed out as you did your best to look over Taro despite not being as tall as him. You wanted him to feel intimated. "I was trying to protect you by telling you what Ayano was doing but NO! You completely skipped over that. I was TRICKED by her to.. Do that... But you didn't listen. So go on with your slut of the week. Let Ayano kill Osoro too-!" You paused.

Ayano is going to kill Osoro!

"Excuse me?!" Taro looked baffled. Your heart started racing and you felt a hand on your shoulders, "Why do you care? Osoro is plotting against you anyways. Let her die. Then you can have Umeji all to yourself-."

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" You suddenly shouted. Taro flinched and stepped away from you. "Whats wrong with you?" Taro asked, startled by your suddenly outburst. Your heart dropped at the sudden realization of what you had done. "I-I'm sorry I wasn't yelling at you. I was yelling at her." You gestured to Middle School You who was just grinning. Taro gave you a worried looked.

"Y/n. There's nobody there."

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

3.2K 113 6
-หห‹ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ หŠหŽ ๐—” ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฌ/๐—ก ๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ๐—” ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐˜†...
102K 2.2K 20
~๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š™๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—~ ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š˜๐š—, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šœ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐š˜, ๐™ธ๐š—๐š˜๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐šŽ, ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š“๐š’๐š›๏ฟฝ...
64K 1.7K 15
๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š‚๐š™๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š• ๐šŠ๐š•๐š–๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š‘, ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š‹...
65.7K 3.1K 14
๐šข๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐š˜๐šž๐šœ ๐šก ๐™ต๐šŽ๐š–! ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›) ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...