Married to my best friend- 2...

By msjasly

She was his peace and he was her protector She was his saviour and he was her solace She was a cracker and he... More

Introduction
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter -6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 40
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter - 39

6.1K 780 348
By msjasly

Recap: Sid and Yami's romatic night plan flop and later Sid take care of Yami.

*********************

Navin and Parth stayed at Sid's home for a day until the problem in their flat was fixed. The next day their family returned from Trichy and they were back to their normal life. Their parents plan to Kashmir was also missed since they were in Trichy at the booked dates. Sid left to cafe leaving Yami at home. Madhu and Jaya were relaxing after finishing the work. Yami cleared her throat to get their attention. 

Madhu: Throat problem ? Have vicks...I will tell Sid to buy when he returns home.

Yami: My throat is good its something else..

Jaya: What problem ? Come I will take you to doctor...did you eat too much ice cream ? 

Madhu: Did you fall or got hit somehwere ?

Jaya: Are you having any sprain ?

Madhu: did you eat too much pani puri and having stomach pain ?

Jaya: Let that boy come home. He is the one spoiling you. Why don't you listen to our words.

Yami: Sid proposed me..

Madhu and Jaya stopped their rantings and looked at each other as if they are hearing it first time.

Madhu: Stop joking..you both are best friends..

Jaya: Best friends forever...how will he propose you...

Yami: I confessed my love to him.

Madhu and Jaya sat next to Yami on the floor and looked at her and waited for her to continue.

Yami: Seriously like me he was also in love with me. He was also scared of losing me and hid his love. He proposed me that night when you called us to Trichy. We are couples now..husband and wife but even now we are best friends.

Madhu and Jaya engulfed her in a hug from both sides and kissed her.

Jaya: finally you both got some sense and confessed the love.

Madhu: But see both culprits had their love hidden for so many years. I thought these two are brilliant but they turned out to be the most stupid children of us.

Yami: what ?

Madhu: Who will have their love as secret for so many years even after the whole family were pushing you both in getting married ?

Yami: Fine, now everything is over and we are happy and I know everyone is happy. I just want to tell you both.

Madhu: We are so happy for you Yami.

Jaya: So we should now roam with our eyes closed is it to avoid seeing you both romancing ?

Yami: why will we romance infront of you all ? We got a room for us.

Madhu: Thank god, we made it sound proof.

Yami pushed them and ran to her room to escape the teasings of the women. Sid was very happy when he received three bookings of the cafe for midnight birthday celebrations. He took out his mobile to inform Yami but smiled looking at the incoming call from her.

Yami: Mr.Sid, are you so busy that you forgot having a wife at home waiting for your call ? 

Sid: How will I forget my wife ? She is not a piece of my heart but my whole heart, she keeps me alive. I just took out my mobile to call you and you sensed it called me before I did.

Yami: I love you and miss you....

Sid: Arghhhh my wife is missing me and what a fool will I be to stay at work ? I will be at your service now Mrs. Sid, just wait for 30 minutes.

Yami: No Sid, no need to come now. I will wait, just try to be early...

Sid: How about we go on a date ? 

Yami: Are you sure ?

Sid: More than ever. I will be at home by 6 and lets go on a dinner date and ...

Yami: and a romantic date in our room ?

Sid: Be ready then.....can't wait for 6p.m....

Yami: So what is that you wanted to call me ?

Sid: Ohh, we got 3 bookings this week...midnight celebration for birthday. 

Yami: Wowwwww, congrats Sid....all your hardworks are paying off.

Sid: congrats to us and our hardwork is being paid off....Its always we Yami...it will never be you or me..only us...I love you.

He cut the call raised his fist in air and continued his work. By 4 he informed his assistants to take care and drove back home. Madhu was surprised to see Sid at home at early hours after a long time.

Madhu: I m missing our times badly after you became responsible Sid but I am happy for you. 

Sid: Few days maa later I will appoint staffs to take care of cafe and we shall spend time. 

Madhu: What brought you home so early today ?

Sid: I m taking my wife on a date...

Madhu: Oh oh..someone is sick of love...

Sid stopped on his steps and looked at his mother. Madhu gave a thumbs and smirked at him.

Madhu: Finally someone got some sense and I m happy that we guessed it right. Now don't stand looking at me and go look after your wife.

Sid rubbed his nape and rushed to his room. Yami was standing with hand on her waist. Hearing the sound of the door knob being twisted she looked at the direction and got surprised having Sid so early.

Sid: I didn't want to stink when we are on a date. So came to get bathed and get ready to make our date special.

Yami: good you came, now select my dress. I m confused and couldn't choose one.

Sid chose a matching black outfit for them before rushing to the washroom to get ready. They reached a five star hotel restaurant and sat next to each other holding hands. They placed their orders and Sid snaked his hand around her waist.

Sid: I m totally blessed to have you in my life Yami......Everyone will be jealous that I got you...my best friend, so caring, protective, motivating. You stood by all these years..you never let me down...now my lover..my wife...so beautiful..gorgeous....

He leaned to her ear and mumbled sexy and kissed her earlobe. Yami pushed to avoid the PDA making him chuckle. Their dinner was served and they ate talking about everything like they do everytime.

Sid: Yami, I saw the reviews and ratings of this hotel. They provide best honeymoon suites. How about we stay here tonight ? We need not travel back and we can have a lot of privacy.

Yami: Did you forget that all our first should happen in our room ? May be next time we can book here or may be somewhere depending upon the destination of our honeymoon.

They left the hotel and Sid drove back to home. He stopped before a flower shop and bought her flowers.

Sid:  Now tell me should I buy halwa too ?

Yami: don't be cringy...flowers alone will do...lets go..

They reached home and saw the family was luckily retired to their rooms. Sid sighed in relief and pulled Yami to their room. He locked the room and raised his eyebrows looking at her. Yami blushed and picked a night dress and entered the washroom to change.

Sid removed his shirt and sprayed perfume in the room and switched on the AC and set the temperature. He rubbed his palm and sat on the bed waiting for Yami. The washroom door opened and Yami came out dressed in a black silk night gown and the jasmine flowers adorned on her hair.

Both took slow steps, Sid held her finger and twirled her pulling her to his chest. He traced her cheeks with his knuckles and put the strand of jasmine to her front. He nuzzled his face inhaling the scent of her with the flower.

He removed the knot of the robe she was wearing above the silk singlet that reached her knees.

Yami closed her eyes and bit her lips as she felt too shy to stand before in such revealing clothe. Sid took a look of her bare arms and legs below her knees that looked contrast to the color of her singlet. Yami tried to move away but he stopped and wrapped his arm around her bare chest from behind.

Sid: We have a long way to go so don't be shy and this nothing with what we are about to do.

He kissed her temple and carried her in bridal style to the bed. He laid her on the bed and hovered on her looking into her eyes. He gently kissed her eyes and nose. Yami placed her hand on his chest clutching his vest in her fist.

Sid: Do you feel how my heart beats for you ? It happens everytime when you come close to me Yami.

Yami pulled his face and they started kissing with their toingues fighting for dominance. Sid held the thin strap of the singlet with his thumb and forefinger and was about to slid from her shoulder but they heard the noise of something bursting and the lights, AC everything went off.

Yami: Ayayo...enna vedichudhu ? ( what did that burst ?)

Sid: En Nenju ma...(heart dear )

Yami: Sid, switch on the light from mobile. Lets go out and check on that sound.

Sid: Evano kandippa sooniyam vechurukkan..naa unna thoda koodadhu nu..( Sure someone had done some sorcery that I should not touch you ) 

Yami: Don't be stupid...

Sid switched on the light and Yami quickly took that to the washroom to get changed into her usual night dress and they reached the downstairs. The entire family was standing outside.

Madhu: What were you doing so long without light and fan ?

Sid faked a yawn and sat on the couch looking at Yami who was standing next to Nive and she looked so beautiful in the candle light.

Viswa: Transformer problem so current will not be available for the night.

Sid: Appa, did you forget we have genset. What happened to that ?

Viswa: Oh my boy, did you forget our genset had a problem the day before we went to Trichy. You were the one at home. We thought you would got it fixed. Enjoy the no current night.

Yami came to Sid and knocked on his head gritting her teeth. Sid smiled sheepishly and pulled her to sit next to him.

Sid: How about we go to jaya ma home for today's night ?

Yami: Ofcourse we are going but a little change we all are going.

Jaya and Mano came over to check and after knowing the problem the entire family decided to sleep at Jaya's home with Nive and Yami in one room, Viswa and Mano in one room and Jaya, Madhu shared a room leaving Sid and Vimal to sleep in the hall as another room was stuffed with old things. Sid looked at Vimal who was already glaring at him.

Vimal: Arivu illa, genset problem fix panni irukalam la ? Loosu payale..( Do you have sense ? You should have got the genset problem fixed. Insane fellow..)

Sid: ennavo unakku mattum dhan problem madhiri solra. ( You speak as if it is only your problem)

Sid laid on the couch leaving the mattress to Vimal on the floor. Morning Jaya saw Vimal and Sid sprawled on the mattress with their legs over each other and they were hugging each other. Madhu took her mobile and clicked their photos. She called Nive and Yami to reach the hall quickly and they came rubbing their eyes yawning but stood shocked on the last stair as they saw Vimal and Sid.

They both sat on either side and tried to wake them but they groaned and snuggled more mumbling their wife's name. Everyone laughed and hearing the noise Sid and Vimal got up startled.

Yami: Looks like both were having a peaceful sleep. Nive I think we should let them sleep together from now on. See how lovely they look together.

Sid threw the pillow on Yami and left to his home to get ready for cafe. He got ready and called Yami.

Yami: Are you ready ? 

Sid: I m always ready Mrs. Sid..

Yami: Hey, I asked if you are ready to leave for cafe. Come to have breakfast before you leave.

Sid: Yami....I have something to say. How about we give rest for our cafe today ?

Yami: Rest for cafe ? Nonsense...what are you talking ?

Sid: Why should we always wait for the night ? Shall I stay home today and you know we can work on day instead of night. I don't believe on my luck anymore. Please Yami..

Yami: Sid, everyone will be at home. What will you say them ?

Sid: We can tell them that we will work on gift orders. We will manage that, anyhow Vimal and Nive will leave for office, appa will leave to meet his friends and both amma will be busy preparing lunch and chatting. Transformer is fixed and current supply is also back. Please ...

Before Yami could reply she was called by her mother informing her to call Sid immediately. Sid heard that as he was already on call with Yami.

Sid: Yami, see I can sense something is about to happen to spoil our day time plan too. 

Yami: You are thinking too much. Come now and lets see why they have called us.

Sid cut the call and stood before the pooja room.

Sid: En first night cancel panninga poruthukitten aana ippo first day cancel achu apram indha area la evanukkum first night nadakka vida matten...( You never let my first night happen, but now if you play to spoil my first day then I swear to not anyone to have first night in this area)

***********************

A/N:

Next will be the last chapter before Epilogue.

Please vote and comment.

Take care and Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 18.3K 71
When you feel that you are alone and left out in this huge world, if someone holds your hand, assuring you that person would be with you forver, that...
252K 19.1K 54
S - En life haa spoil panitalaa.. en appa amma.. Anna.. ellarum enaa vendam nu solitu poitangaa..unaala dhaan. A - Na soldratha.. S - edhuku ippadi...
3.6K 322 8
"life was hell until you entered. Now, you are my soul and heaven!" Dharani said looking into Veera's eyes. Casting our beloved ashaangi 💜 Welcome...
220K 14.3K 47
"What have I done? I should have told my brother that I'm not interested in this marriage, especially with the guy who looks at me as if I were his p...