Married to my best friend- 2...

By msjasly

She was his peace and he was her protector She was his saviour and he was her solace She was a cracker and he... More

Introduction
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter -6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter - 38

8K 883 186
By msjasly

Hello makkale there is a message from our favourite author Jephii. She lost her account and has sent this message through one of her friend.

*****************

Recap: Sid and Yami get appreciated from a customer when they let them have a birthday with a sudden announcement.

********************

Sid returned home buying dinner for Yami, Nive and himself. He saw Yami and Nive in their work room. Nive was helping Yami on her work as they were chatting on random topics.

Sid: Yami, Nive come down for dinner and then you can continue your work and talks.

Yami: when did you come Sid ?

Sid: you both were so lost that you didn't notice someone entering the room. Now come down quick, I m famished..

Yami and nive joined him for dinner and Sid looked at Yami then Nive waiting for Vimal.

Nive: Vimal has got some work so he won't be coming or may be late tonight. Lets have dinner, he will have at office.

Sid nodded and they started having dinner and later Nive and Yami started cleaning up while Sid returned to their work room to make a check on the orders completed and pending. Yami and Nive joined him and they continued the work again.

Sid: Nive, you can go rest if you want. We will take care. you must be tired after travelling today.

Nive smiled and returned to her room. Yami hit him on his head.

Yami: Do you have sense. Why did you send her ? She might feel alone in her room. If she was tired she would have told us but she came here to give company.

Sid: Hey, I really meant for her to take rest. fine, now go and give her company and i will take care of the work here. We need to deliver 4 gifts tomorrow.

Yami pinched his cheeks and left to give company to Nive. Sid waited for her to return but when she did not return even after two hours he went to Nive's room to call her. The door was open and he saw Yami and Nive sleeping leaning on each other. He saw the TV was on with Yami's favourite super singer show.

Sid: Tv paathute thoongitanga pola...( Looks like they slept as they watched TV )

He did not disturb them and returned to their work room and compeleted the gifts and packed them to deliver the next day. He returned to their room and slept as it was already too late. Morning Sid woke up to the alarm and saw his wife snuggled into him. His lips twitched upwards and he kissed her forehead and the corner of her lips.

Sid: Missed you Yami..

He pulled her closer and nuzzled his face in the crook if her neck.

Yami: Love you Sid...

She spoke still in her slumber. He gave a long kiss on her cheek hugging her in a tight embrace.

Sid: I love you Yami...a lot...

They slept for some more time and woke up in the morning. sid got ready for cafe and saw Yami looking at him through the mirror. He threw the comb and leaned close to her placing his hand on either side of her.

Sid: Orders which are to be delivered today and tomorrow are done. We don't have to stay awake tonight to work on gifts but sure we can stay awake for ourselves. Take rest, sleep well and wait for me. I will close the cafe early tonight. I wish the day ends quickly today.....

Yami wrapped her hand around his neck and kissed his cheek and rubbed her nose with his.

Yami: What would you do if you had a magic wand with you now or what will you do if you had a some magic powers now ?

Sid: The same what you would have done....

Yami: how do you know what is on my mind ? Tell me what would have I done ?

Sid: We would turned this day into night and may be teleported us to a lonely place...just you and me ...nobody and nothing else....

Sid took her hand and kissed her wrist. Yami tilted his face and kissed his adam apple. Sid groaned and caught her nape and angled her face to him and kissed the corner of her lips.

Sid: I want to feel all the love from you and make you feel my love from every fibre of my body.

Yami leaned on the bed and pulled him kissing his lips. Sid sneaked his hand below her shirt and caressed her waist. They kissed like there was no tomorrow. Sid kissed her pulse earning a moan from her which encouraged him to remove the first two buttons and he kissed on her chest. The little glance of the black bra wanted him to loose all his controls and ravish then and there but he kissed her once again and moved next to her pecking her forehead.

Sid: As much as I want to ravish you, I want our first time to be memorable so wait for the night....

He buttoned her shirt and winked at her before he got down from the bed. Yami sat leaning on the head board and bade bye to him. As soon as he was out of sight Yami jumped out of the bed and twirled around the room screaming in happiness.

Yami: I love you Sid...love you ...love you..love you..love you....I love you my dear husband.

The door opened suddenly she stopped in her tracks seeing Sid leaning on the door. He entered inside and picked his wallet. He moved close to her and Yami held her breathe when Sid leaned to her ear and bit her earlobes gently.

Sid: Don't lose too much energy and save some to scream at night.

He kissed her cheeks and left the room leaving Yami completely red. Sid smiled like a maniac and left the home lost in thoughts not caring to Vimal and Nive's voices who were calling him to have breakfast.

Vimal: What is this behaviour with him ?

Nive: Sid proposed Yami and now they are high in love so no words of yours will fall in his ears.

Vimal: when did this happen ?

Nive: Yami told me last night. Both dumbs were in love for years and finally they confessed.

Vimal: Thats a great news. Should we gift them with honeymoon tickets as well ?

Nive: We can but we should know their favourite destination and about if they can manage to go leaving cafe...I will try to talk to Yami about this but I have work today so may be tomorrow.

Yami got ready for the day and came down greeting Nive who was ready to leave for office.

Nive: Good morning love bird, breakfast is on table, have it and are you leaving for cafe today ?

Yami: Nope, I m free today so will be at home. Any plans ?

Nive: No, I got some work so may be will be returning late with Vimal. You and Sid take care of dinner. I will have it outside. Stay safe and lock the doors. Feel free to call me anytime..bye..

Nive gave a hug to Yami and left the home. At cafe Sid played mixed of romantic songs and dance number songs in the cafe and he was extra smiling towards all the customers. He was looking at the time and whenever he got break he would look at the pictures of Yami from his gallery.

He closed the cafe early and started back to home. He messaged Yami that he would buy dinner for them. He bought her favourite dinner and was driving back home. He stopped before a flower shop and bought jasmine flowers.

Sid Mv: Ippo dhan theriyudhu yen kalyanam aana mallipoo vaanguranga nu...idhuvum semma feel ah irukku ...( I can now understand why married man buy jasmine flowers....this feels so good )

He parked his bike and saw the door was locked.

Sid Mv: Enna lock panni irukku..oru vela yedhuvum surprise irukkumo..( why is the door locked ? May be she has some surprise )

He opened with the key he had and entered inside. The entire home was dark. He switched on the lights and ascended the stairs to their door. He opened it slowly and saw the room had a romantic set up with candles and flowers. His heart skipped a beat when he saw Yami dressed in a silk sare and her hair adorned with flowers.

He took slow steps towards and pulled her to his chest holding her waist. Yami blushed and pushed him and eyed the washroom to freshup. Sid whined but pecked her forehead and entered the washroom.

He came out of the washroom and saw Yami placing dinner for him. He sat on the couch and pulled her next to him.

Sid: I m not hungry for this anymore after seeing you all ready in this romantic setup.

Yami: But we should not waste food so lets have dinner first.

Sid took a morsel and fed her. Yami fed him back, Sid ate from her hand and kissed her wrist making her look away being shy. Slowly they finished the dinner and Yami removed the plates from their room.

Sid smelt the flowers on the bed and sprayed perfume on his body whistling a romantic song. Yami returned to room and locked the door. Immediately she was in air as Sid carried her over his shoulder. Yami squealed when he dropped her on the bed and hovered her looking intensely into her eyes.

Sid: Finally, we are getting our time and now going back.

He crashed his lips with hers and Yami moaned when his palm touched her bare waist. She gripped his lock in her fist and pulled him closer and touched his back with her other hand. A low growl escaped his throat when she moved her palm above his abs.

Sid removed his hand from her waist and touched her shoulder to remove the pin holding it before he could do his mobile blarred startling both of them.

Yami: Better you change the ringtone. Its freaking me out when you get call at night.

Sid: I m turning it off and whoever wants to reach could wait until morning.

Yami: Come on Sid, answer it. what if Nive and Vimal have returned home and waiting for us to open the door.

Sid: They have key to open.

The call went off and Sid smiled and kissed her neck trying to remove the pin but again his mobile rang annoying him. Yami pushed him gently and Sid groaned in irritation when he saw the call from Parth and answered it.

Sid: Ennada ? ( What man ?)

Yami pressed the speaker to hear their conversation and Sid touched her lips as he spoke to Parth.

Parth: Deii machan, apartment la thanni pipe odanju pochu da. (Hey dud, water pipe broke in our apartment man ) Water supply is totally cut in the whole apartment.

Sid: So sad. What are you planning to do ?

Parth: Can you let us stay at your home for two days by then the association has promised to fix everything.

Yami felt bad and actioned Sid to call them home. Sid pouted at her and Yami pinched his pout and actioned of swallowing it. Sid smiled and pulled her to his lap.

Sid: Ok, pack your things and reach here.

Parth: Did you forget, car is at your home so please come to pick us. We will be ready and please make it soon we haven't bathed or used bath room for long time. Urgent Sid.

Sid hummed and cut the call. He looked at Yami who was controlling her smile.

Sid: Don't try hard and let out your laugh at me Mrs. Sid. But I can stay and finish whatever we started before going to pick up them. What say ?

Yami: They will be wiating for you and god knows how long they have been without water so please go and pick them up and I don't want you to leave me after ..you know.

Sid smiled at her words and pecked her lips before taking the keys.

Sid: We will continue after I get them home.

Sid reached Parth's apartment and by the time he returned home with them it was already 1 and he helped Parth and Navin to settle in the guest room before he returned to kitchen to cook dinner for them. Half way through cooking he heard footsteps and saw Yami entering the kitchen dressed in her night suite.

Sid: you changed already ? Why so hurry ?

Yami: Its already 1.30 Sid. They are your best friends and you haven't spent time with them since we got married. It won't be nice if you leave them alone at our home. Stay with them and spend some time with them, we shall continue tomorrow.

Sid smiled at her for being so understanding and caring for others. Yami pecked his cheek and returned to their room leaving the friends to have their time.

*********************

A/N:

Two more chapters to go..

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 132K 87
He: If Loving is an art, I want you to be my Picasso Myra. Myra: No, you don't meant it. Tell me everything is a lie. You cannot love me. How can you...
191K 27.4K 51
If Love is capable of turning a demon into a god then it can as well turn a god into a demon. Love can push a person to the extreme limits to achiev...
508K 32.1K 70
This is a fanfiction and truly my imagination. Everything is fair in love and War. when war is for love then everything becomes fair. Sahana a young...
389K 30.3K 73
a man arguing with a elderly man, "pa ... I am sorry pa.. idhukkku mela ennala Ava kooda vaala mudiyadhu... avalukku ennakum set agala pa.. let me d...