don't blame me [ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ฎ๐›๐ฆ๐š...

MARVELMAZETEEN tarafฤฑndan

ห—หห‹๊’ฐ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐๐‡๐€๐๐€๊’ฑ "My name is whatever you decide, and I'm just gonna call you mine" in which an upcoming... Daha Fazla

๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐๐‹๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐Œ๐„
1. Appointment
3. Practice Session
4. Coffee
5. Off-day
6. Game Night
7. Car Ride
8. Game Night
9. KKR Match And Confessions
10. Secret
11. Revealing
12. Date
13. Double Date
14. Dances And Dinner
15. Leaving
16. Photoshoot Brainstorming
17. Surprise Arrival
18. Long Drive
19. Shoot
20. Pre Wedding
21. The Wedding
22. Dream Job
23. Coffees And Kisses
24. Time Flies
A. Instagram Accounts
25. Instagram Posts
26. Distance
27. Dropped His Hand While Dancing
28. Still Love You
29. Pandemics, Pop Stars And Old Faces
30. Mending And Cafe Meets
31. Parties And Kisses
32. Makeouts And Sex?
33. Polaroids and Kisses
34. photos and feelings
34. gq photoshoots
35. best friend proposals
36. family

2. Flight

1.4K 49 17
MARVELMAZETEEN tarafฤฑndan

Shobhana's POV

" Bro I and Kriti got selected for IPL. FUCKING IPL!" I exclaimed.

" First of all language. And secondly, I'm so proud of you 2," he spoke.

" I got to go. I'll talk to you later, yeah?" He answered before the call disconnected.

Quickly packing my things which took about an hour I took the file out.

Flight timing: 4:30 p.m.
Destination Mumbai.

Team: RCB and KKR.

RCB? RCB?!

YESSS!

"Kriti yenaku RCB and KKR!! WHAT ABOUT YOU??" I exclaimed.

" WOAHHH!! I got CSK AND SRH!!!"

Honestly, the next few minutes were us just cheering and fangirling.

"By the way I am outside so it will be nice if you join me," she spoke as I hummed before taking my things downstairs.

Soon 4:30 rolled by and we were in the plane.

I was busy listening to music while Kriti fell asleep. That's how the flight ride was.

At about 6 or something the flight landed. "Kriti, Kriti!" I woke her up before we two got down.

Soon at 6:20, we received our suitcases before we headed out to get a taxi.

At 7 we were in the hotel checking in when I dropped a text to my brother saying that we had reached.

"Our rooms are next to each other," Kriti spoke walking towards me and handing me the key card.

" Thanks, Kitkat," I spoke taking the key as we walked towards the elevator.

"We'll have dinner after freshening up. Yeah?" I asked as she nodded.

That was when the elevator dinged indicating that we had reached level 8.

We smiled at each other before walking towards our rooms.

"But you need to calm down" Kriti spoke as we finished dinner. "Stop referring to Taylor Swift lyrics. Come on yaar, it's Virat and AB De!!"

"You have done Anushka ma'am's shoot okay? Now go to sleep," she answered before closing the door.

Yeah, I need to be up soon. I have to go to the KKR practice session tomorrow and she will leave for the other team.

Oh god save me.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

27.3K 1.4K 25
Tied in a Knot. Bonded with Love. Shubman Gill X Vaishnavi Salian
44.8K 2.1K 48
He is called The Prince of Indian Cricket...she's only just a commoner. They meet once, meet twice , even three times, but that's probably the last...
20.1K 1K 12
What happened when the two bestfriends of the Indian cricket team realise that there might be something more to their friendship?
53.7K 4.4K 35
What will happen when you have to put in an act for the world that you were putting in just for your family? What will happen when you have to fake d...